Go Seung Ji

[Current Drama 2017] Radiant Office 자체발광 오피스 - Wednesdays & Thursdays @ 22:00 KST

432 posts in this topic

Posted

MBC Presents

Radiant Office 자체발광 오피스

logo-main-joffice.png

C6cSsdwVYAAP3lf.jpg

C6wZv7SVwAA3Uy5.jpg

C6wZwplVwAQe8t4.jpg

Director

Jung Ji In

(Tomorrow Victory, Rosy Lovers)

Writer

Jung Hwe Hyun

(Winner of an open screenwriting competition at MBC)

Episodes: 16  (TBC)

Broadcast Period

2017-Mar-15 to 2017-May-??Wednesdays & Thursdays 22:00

About the Show

The script for Radiant Office won an open screenwriting competition this year at MBC, and it tells the story of a temporary office worker’s first job.

It is a story of a young woman struggling to get a job and weary of constant rejection. She’s failed to get hired so many times that one day she gives up and jumps into the Han River.

She’s rescued and taken to the emergency room, where she discovers that she might be terminal. And that’s when she finally gets a job at the company she’s been hoping to work for, as a temporary hire. She makes the decision then and there to start living her life like she’s in charge, and the drama is about her first steps out in the real world, where she’ll encounter all sorts of challenges in the office, and even find romance there.[Dramabeans]

Ho Won is a young woman who struggles to find a steady job. Tired and hopeless, she attempted suicide. Hospital check-up discovers she might have a terminal illness. Soon after, a furniture company accepts her as a contract worker. Faced with a possibility of dying, Ho Won decides to just let herself loose. Her newfound bold attitude puts her at odds with her workaholic manager Woo Jin.[Dramawiki]

C3tBjnfUYAA2c0_.jpg

Production Information

Drama series will takeover the MBC Wednesdays & Thursdays 22:00 time slot previously occupied by "Missing Nine" and will be followed by "Ruler: Master of the Mask"

Cast of Characters

Go Ah Sung as Eun Ho Won (28)

Radiant-Office1.jpg

Eun Ho Won is a young woman who is struggling to get a job and weary of constant rejection. She’s failed to get hired so many times that one day she gives up and jumps into the Han River.

She’s rescued and taken to the emergency room, where she discovers that she might be terminal. And that’s when she finally gets a job at the company she’s been hoping to work for, as a temporary hire. She makes the decision then and there to start living her life like she’s in charge, and the drama is about her first steps out in the real world, where she’ll encounter all sorts of challenges in the office, and even find romance there.

Ha Suk Jin as Seo Woo Jin (38)

Radiant-Office2.jpg

Seo Woo Jin is a blunt, straight-shooter, whose sharp comments have given him the nickname venom-tongue amongst his colleagues. 

Although he looks like he came into the world with a silver spoon firmly tucked in his mouth, he’s actually just a regular guy with humble beginnings who rose to his position through sheer hard work and talent. After work, he becomes a sweatpants-wearing lazy bum who rolls around on his couch, drinking canned beer while relieving his stress by complaining about his frustrating co-workers.

Kim Dong Wook as Seo Hyun (34)

Radiant-Office4.jpg

Seo Hyun is an emergency medicine doctor who also happens to be the second son of the owner of Ha Woo Line. His key trait is that it’s impossible to tell whether he’s really kind or really cold, and he becomes like a bodyguard to "Eun Ho Won".

Lee Dong Hwi as Do Gi Taek (32)

Radiant-Office3.jpg

Do Gi Taek is a new contract worker who enters the company Ha Woo Line at the same time as "Eun Ho Won". Despite his low qualifications, he is a hopeless romantic and wants to be the knight in shining armor to "Eun Ho Won", who is cheerfully living out her numbered days.

Hoya as Jang Kang Ho (28)

Radiant-Office5.jpg

Jang Kang Ho is also a new recruit to the company. He has amazing qualifications and is from the Gangnam district, but ends up where he is due to his passivity. His family looks down on him due to his multiple failures to get employment.

Kwon Hae Hyo as Park Sang Man (50)

Park Sang Man is an ambitious department head nicknamed “Dog Director.” He worked his way up from the bottom and is very savvy in company politics, and will constantly butt heads with Ha Suk-jin’s character. 

Kim Byung Choon as Heo Goo Dong (50)

Heo Goo Dong is a hapless chief who entered the company at the same time as Park Sang Man, but is stuck in his current rank.

Jang Shin Young as Jo Suk Kyung (37)

Jo Suk Kyung is a chief who’s known as the “Ice Witch” because she’s so exacting about the rules, but she’s a skilled manager and a hardworking mom.

Oh Dae Hwan as Lee Yong Jae (31)

Lee Yong Jae is an assistant manager, a sycophant who does more talking than working, and somehow gets by on flattering his superiors even when he passes off his work to other people.

Han Sun Hwa as Ha Ji Na (30)

Ha Ji Na is an assistant manager in marketing, who uses aegyo to her advantage and acts weak and clueless around her male coworkers

Kim Yoo Mi as Lee Hyo Ri (28)

Lee Hyo Ri is a rookie writer who lets Eun Ho Won live in her apartment. She is known as "Kind Hyo-Ri" and she is working towards achieving her dreams.

Feeldog as Eun Ho Jae 

Eun Ho Jae is (Eun Ho Won)'s younger brother. His character is an optimist, always striving to live as a good citizen. 

Kim Hee Chan as Oh Jae Min (27)

Choi Bum Ho as Seo Tae Woo (65)

Lee Yoon Sang as Han Jung Tae (55)

Park Se Wan as Lee Kkot Bi (26) 

Source: Asianwiki| Dramawiki |  Koreandrama  | Dramabeans

Relationship Chart

CEMKsPM4I8zy636249975069611010_zps0ar4sw

Radiant_Office_chart_zps9xgcbs94.jpg

Teasers

Highlight Video

Script Reading

C3tBiuhVcAAmMAa.jpg

lee-dong-hwi_1486094142_1.jpg

Press Conference

BzGWa6mqIVV2636250148762013361_zpst3jgjb

33022695-a2bd-4542-81fc-9f237dac30c6_zps

joffice_photo170313153522imbcdrama10_zps

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

15 people like this

Posted

#GoAhSung and #HaSeokJin confirmed to star in MBC's upcoming drama 'Radiant Office'

C25F2lBVQAAnqk3.jpg

source

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS

Go Ah-sung in talks to headline new MBC office drama

by girlfriday | December 30, 2016 |
Spoiler

It’s always good news when a talented actress is headed back to dramaland. Go Ah-sung (Heard It Through the Grapevine) has been offered the leading role in MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday series, a workplace drama about a rookie employee called Radiant Office. While the young actress been keeping busy with films (A Melody to Remember, Right Now Wrong Then, Beauty Inside, Office, Snowpiercer), it’s been nearly two years since her last drama Heard It Through the Grapevine, where she played a teen mother. Go Ah-sung started out as a child actress and has transitioned to adult roles pretty seamlessly, and she’s one actress I’d love to headlining more dramas....................

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/12/go-ah-sung-in-talks-to-headline-new-mbc-office-drama/

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Ha Suk-jin considers a romance with Go Ah-sung in Radiant Office
by tineybeanie | January 19, 2017 
Spoiler

Actor Ha Suk-jin (1% of Anything) has been offered a role in MBC’s upcoming spring drama Radiant Office. If he confirms, he’ll play the main male lead, a talented marketing director scouted from overseas. Go Ah-sung (Heard It Through the Grapevine), who is also reviewing the script, has been offered the role of the main female lead, a struggling rookie temp. Together, they’ll learn about living life to the fullest and discover love as they work together at a furniture company.....................

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/01/ha-suk-jin-considers-a-romance-with-go-ah-sung-in-radiant-office/

15 people like this

Posted

I can't wait for this one :blush: :grin:
Super excited :)

9 people like this

Posted

That seems very interesting and I like the story. I think I will check this out.

@triplemLook at this drama, it seems quite interesting and isn't that the actor from "Something about 1%"?

10 people like this

Posted

31 minutes ago, dhakra said:

That seems very interesting and I like the story. I think I will check this out.

@triplemLook at this drama, it seems quite interesting and isn't that the actor from "Something about 1%"?

Omaigaddd!!! His royal hotness HSJ...ya why you doing this to me. How can I watch so many? Huhuhu. Ok I will bookmark this too. I will suffer for my oppa. :lol:

8 people like this

Posted

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

Omaigaddd!!! His royal hotness HSJ...ya why you doing this to me. How can I watch so many? Huhuhu. Ok I will bookmark this too. I will suffer for my oppa. :lol:

Oh I how I foresaw that B) I knew I could get you as soon as I saw his picture. Interested to see how you will manage this, but to be fair, it replaces M9 so it will be kinda of a 1:1 trade.

Im very curious to see how HSJ will be on this role.

7 people like this

Posted

4 hours ago, Go Seung Ji said:

Ha Suk Jin

Ha Suk-jin’s character is a blunt, straight-shooter, whose sharp comments have given him the nickname venom-tongue amongst his colleagues. 

Although his character looks like he came into the world with a silver spoon firmly tucked in his mouth, he’s actually just a regular guy with humble beginnings who rose to his position through sheer hard work and talent. After work, he becomes a sweatpants-wearing lazy bum who rolls around on his couch, drinking canned beer while relieving his stress by complaining about his frustrating co-workers.

Thank You @Go Seung Ji , So pleae to see my HSJ back on the screen right after one percent and this role perfectly fits him. He was a straight and sharp shooter in one percent.. So I'm in this should be fun..   

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

Lee Dong Hwi, Jang Shin Young, Han Sun Hwa & Kim Dong Wook in talks to join MBC's upcoming drama 'Radiant Office'

Spoiler

lee_dong_hwi.jpg

Jang_Shin_Young8.jpg

8b9812f5818f1d0253a7811a5740df37.jpg

a5b8f25591.jpg?x=b&a=0x0&s=460x268&e=t&f

Edited by MadraRua
Please only 3 images per post, put the rest in spoiler tags
11 people like this

Posted

9 hours ago, triplem said:

@dhakra @sava2sava Hello count me in too. Did you see him in Drinking Solo? He was great in that drama too.

@Go Seung Ji Thanks as always for starting this thread 

6 people like this

Posted

4 minutes ago, evie7 said:

@dhakra @sava2sava Hello count me in too. Did you see him in Drinking Solo? He was great in that drama too.

Hello my dear. I did watch drinking solo.He was so  arrogant there too. He plays these roles well.  He makes me want to smack his head but then you love him still .. :wub:

4 people like this

Posted

JAN 24 2017

Ko Ah-Sung and Ha Seok-Jin cast in MBC drama series “Self Radiation Office”

C25F2lBVQAAnqk3.jpg

Ko Ah-Sung and Ha Seok-Jin are cast for lead roles in upcoming MBC drama series “Self Radiation Office” (literal title). For the drama series, Ko Ah-Sung  will play Eun Ho-Won. She has difficulties in finding a job and, making things worse for her, she learns that she might be terminally ill. Eun Ho-Won then lands a job as a contract worker at a furniture company. Ha Seok-Jin will play Seo Woo-Jin. He works as a marketing chief at the same furniture company. He is a workaholic and places results as a priority. He gives Eun Ho-Won a hard time.

“Self Radiation Office” will first air March, 2017 in South Korea (takes over MBC’s Wednesday and Thursday 10PM time slot after “Missing Nine“).

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/ko-ah-sung-and-ha-seok-jin-cast-in-mbc-drama-series-self-radiation-office

12 people like this

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, triplem said:

Hello my dear. I did watch drinking solo.He was so  arrogant there too. He plays these roles well.  He makes me want to smack his head but then you love him still .. :wub:

I loved him in that drama too. I'm happy he has another drama.crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

@sava2sava Hello, crazy-monkey-emoticon-050.gif I didn't know you liked HSJ too. We are going to have fun spazzing in this thread.

Edited by evie7
adding stuff
8 people like this

Posted

10 hours ago, evie7 said:

No, I only saw him for a few episodes in another drama and I don't want to be unpopular before the drama even starts, so I will end my sentence right here and nobody will think that I didn't like him there. ^_^ I'm so sneaky. B)

10 minutes ago, evie7 said:

I loved him in that drama too. I'm happy he has another drama.crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

@sava2sava Hello, crazy-monkey-emoticon-050.gif I didn't know you liked HSJ too. We are going to have fun spazzing in this thread.

Oh boy, hard times ahead of me. :joy:

6 people like this

Posted

10 minutes ago, dhakra said:

Oh boy, hard times ahead of me. :joy:

Lol chingu you are hanging out  w/pervy ahjumma's, @sava2sava is the president and I believe our @triplem is not an ahjumma but is one in training. :glasses:

6 people like this

Posted

13 minutes ago, evie7 said:

Lol chingu you are hanging out  w/pervy ahjumma's, @sava2sava is the president and I believe our @triplem is not an ahjumma but is one in training. :glasses:

Oh my god, really? :joy: I wasn't aware of that. Seems I have quite a few moments ahead of me where I'm going to blush when "you're going to have fun" in here :lol:

6 people like this

Posted

Really looking forward to this drama I think it's going to be amazing!!!  Cant Wait!!!:)

7 people like this

Posted

32 minutes ago, evie7 said:

I will reach there soon enough. But the pervy bit I have it down pat in my system. 

How not to be pervy, when oppa here is so hot...

Spoiler

Ha_Suk_Jin_Cosmopolitan_2.jpg

@dhakra I wanted to console you with pic of lead actress, this is the best I can find 

Is that KSJ in your avatar ?lol! 

Spoiler

Go+Ah+Sung+Elle+April+2016.jpg

Hello @USAFarmgirl! Yay more spazzing 

5 people like this

Posted

1 hour ago, triplem said:

2 hours ago, evie7 said:

I will reach there soon enough. But the pervy bit I have it down pat in my system. 

How not to be pervy, when oppa here is so hot...

Aaaaaand there we go........blushing for the first time. Girls *sigh*

1 hour ago, triplem said:

I wanted to console you with pic of lead actress, this is the best I can find 

Is that KSJ in your avatar ?lol! 

Meh, seems okayish, have to see how she performs in the drama. I don't care about her looks (yet), she just has to hook me up first.

Yes, it is. Isn't she beautiful? So natural. It was time for a change since we lost our precious WFKBJ and I wanted to support my girl. And I had to put something against your spazzing. 

7 people like this

Posted

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

How not to be pervy, when oppa here is so hot..

crazy-monkey-emoticon-121.gif We are going to have some fun @dhakra  what can I say? Just avoid the spoilers chingu:D I'm happy we will get to read your insights. Someone has to stay sane.

@USAFarmgirl Yay your joining us! I'm always happy to share another thread w/you:wub:

6 people like this

Posted

Looks like an exciting bunch how could I not join you amazing Chingus!!!!!  I feel honored to be among you and looking forward to  your posts!!!!:wub::wub::wub:

7 people like this