Go Seung Ji

[Current Drama 2017] Radiant Office 자체발광 오피스 - Wednesdays and Thursdays @ 22:00 KST

1,177 posts in this topic

Posted

1 hour ago, evie7 said:

crazy-monkey-emoticon-121.gif We are going to have some fun @dhakra  what can I say? Just avoid the spoilers chingu:D I'm happy we will get to read your insights. Someone has to stay sane.

@USAFarmgirl Yay your joining us! I'm always happy to share another thread w/you:wub:

That's like saying: "Don't push the red button" or "Don't open that box". I wish I could, but spoilers and clickable things are so tempting. I will try to keep my sanity since there is no KSJ involved here.

1 hour ago, USAFarmgirl said:

I feel honored to be among you and looking forward to  your posts!!!!:wub::wub::wub:

After @evie7speech of spazzing this sounds very ambiguous. :unsure:

7 people like this

Posted

On 1/24/2017 at 9:21 PM, dhakra said:

That's like saying: "Don't push the red button" or "Don't open that box". I wish I could, but spoilers and clickable things are so tempting. I will try to keep my sanity since there is no KSJ involved here.

After @evie7speech of spazzing this sounds very ambiguous. :unsure:

You might be right, lets just say I enjoy being around people that know how to have fun!  And  from the names I know who are posting here and this dramas actors list I see here there is a lot to look forward too! LOL:DRelated image  And talk about as well:tongue:

7 people like this

Posted

3 hours ago, evie7 said:

I loved him in that drama too. I'm happy he has another drama.crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

@sava2sava Hello, crazy-monkey-emoticon-050.gif I didn't know you liked HSJ too. We are going to have fun spazzing in this thread.

Now @evie7 You don't remember me spazzing the 1% thread with you guy's.. I did see drinking solo and enjoyed it but 1% was my drama for 2016.. I was exciteds when they announce the remake of it because I liked the original so much.. Now since the remake I don't know if I would ever watch the original again.. Yes I'm a fan of HSJ.. He can play that nonchalant arrogant character like no other.. I still watch 1% when I'm bored and need a good laugh.. Hope he plugs the USB chip in his back in this drama :wub::heart::heart::heart: 

@USAFarmgirl & @triplem  Your are now pervy ajjumma in training :w00t: By the end of this drama you'll be a full pledge PA.. 

9 people like this

Posted

@sava2sava  Just one question since I am just in training do we have to put things under spoiler???  I was thinking:unsure:Somethings are to good to cover up, just saying....:blink::w00t::phew:

Related imageRelated imageRelated image  Enough said... LOL:vicx:

9 people like this

Posted

Okay, I'll be honest with you chingus, so you have the chance to kill me before I experience "fully pledged PA's". So it's good for both sides.

The drama with HSJ I watched was "Something about 1%" and I really didn't like him there. It wasn't really because of him as an actor, it was just his role that didn't catch me. I don't like arrogant guys that  doesn't treat the female lead well. I also didn't like the plot well. But this thread here isn't about that drama, so I end it there.

I really want to see him in an different role this time and with a story that seems interesting. I don't have anything against strict and arrogant characters, I just don't like man, that are only mean, just to be mean and treat (beautiful) woman like trash. 

The female lead interests me aswell, even if @triplempicture of her looks didn't touch me at all, she seems nice and a little handsome.

I'm really curious what you pervy's (oh I want to use that term to badly :lol:) ......I mean chingus....are going to say after the first few episodes, besides how good looking he is in his pants (if he even wears one).

@USAFarmgirlOh, you are such a bad, bad girl. You just want to tease me. -_-

@naritulWhat the....oh come on....this will be so hard to review.

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Annyeong @triplem @USAFarmgirl.... hi @dhakra nice to see you again! 

Ha Seok Jin... I'm yours... I hope this drama will be a regular one (16-20 eps)... I watched the director-nim previous drama (Rosy Lovers)

Screen_shot_2013_11_15_at_6_02_52_PM.png

Tag @jellybellymonster @canbeMIA  @itzibitzispider and @gladys57 :rolleyes:

@sava2sava Yaaaay hi-5!

EKCz7uZ.gif

@dhakra hihihi but i Loooooveeeee his acting on Sa1%, i've become his fan (on screen) since that drama... but i like your insights (as i said before, different POV :rolleyes:)

Edited by naritul
10 people like this

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

@sava2sava  Just one question since I am just in training do we have to put things under spoiler???  I was thinking:unsure:Somethings are to good to cover up, just saying....:blink::w00t::phew:

Enough said... LOL:vicx:

@USAFarmgirl  :w00t: LOL However you want to express you thoughts and feels have at it.. The abs already had my heartbeat incresing just a lil bit until I saw those blue undies looking real nice :wub: LOL 

Image result for google image of a rapid heartbeat

8 hours ago, dhakra said:

The drama with HSJ I watched was "Something about 1%" and I really didn't like him there. It wasn't really because of him as an actor, it was just his role that didn't catch me. I don't like arrogant guys that  doesn't treat the female lead well. I also didn't like the plot well. But this thread here isn't about that drama, so I end it there.

I really want to see him in an different role this time and with a story that seems interesting. I don't have anything against strict and arrogant characters, I just don't like man, that are only mean, just to be mean and treat (beautiful) woman like trash. 

@dhakra  Oh how you miss the best parts of the drama the otp in 1% played tic for tat and wit to wit.. You missed how Dada made him eating puddy out of her hands.. Even though they both feel in love with each other and broke up for a while it was fun watching these two go at it because she could be just as cruel as him even crueler because she always check him in a nice way.. She was very intellegent when pointing out his faults.. She was the first girl that left him speechless and loss for words..   

I need to summons my chinggu @gladys57 To join us she's another HSJ fan..

Edited by ororomunroe
Please do not quote images
11 people like this

Posted

29 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Just one question since I am just in training do we have to put things under spoiler???  I was thinking:unsure:Somethings are to good to cover up, just saying....:blink::w00t::phew:

Omo  chingu I have always enjoyed your posts and pics but you have outdone yourself on this onecrazy-monkey-emoticon-201.gif

29 minutes ago, dhakra said:

Really I thought you were talking about D-Day. He played a first class jerk in that one, but he looked handsome doing it.

9 people like this

Posted

5 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Now @evie7 You don't remember me spazzing the 1% thread with you guy's.. I did see drinking solo and enjoyed it but 1% was my drama for 2016.. I was exciteds when they announce the remake of it because I liked the original so much.. Now since the remake I don't know if I would ever watch the original again.. Yes I'm a fan of HSJ.. He can play that nonchalant arrogant character like no other.. I still watch 1% when I'm bored and need a good laugh.. Hope he plugs the USB chip in his back in this drama :wub::heart::heart::heart: 

@USAFarmgirl & @triplem  Your are now pervy ajjumma in training :w00t: By the end of this drama you'll be a full pledge PA.. 

Gamsahamnida my dear President! I will be sure to work hard on my pervy skills...:D

Edit: @USAFarmgirl...yayaya...HSJ in blue undies. I cannot unsee.

@naritul ....screamming!!!!! ya chingu, I was about to "blow my candle and summon" you @jellybellymonster and the rest...and you already found your way here. Your HSJ alert is very high. Omg , we are going to have so much fun. Let me "summon' more pervy ones over... @zae91 @hazelnutthursdays @zagigirl @bebebisous33 @valzki @rumasa79 @minahnoona  @andreasofia16 @anjelikaeyes13 @turtle0217  @Ayame our angel translator @stroppyse...(sorry,  I may have missed out more names.)..but  my dear gals, oppa is here!!!!

5 hours ago, dhakra said:

Okay, I'll be honest with you chingus, so you have the chance to kill me before I experience "fully pledged PA's". So it's good for both sides.

The female lead interests me aswell, even if @triplempicture of her looks didn't touch me at all, she seems nice and a little handsome.

I'm really curious what you pervy's (oh I want to use that term to badly :lol:) ......I mean chingus....are going to say after the first few episodes, besides how good looking he is in his pants (if he even wears one).

@USAFarmgirlOh, you are such a bad, bad girl. You just want to tease me. -_-

@naritulWhat the....oh come on....this will be so hard to review.

My dear, as you can tell you are the only sane one left as the spazzing has already begun 2 months before the drama starts. I think we have to count on you to write the objective reviews (as the rest of us are too busy fangirling)  plus we always appreciate your namja POV.  I apologise in advance for all the moments that will cause you to blush on this thread ( I assure you there will be many ).  Plus from the highlighted point, I can see that pervy potential in you.  Anyway, you open this pandora box for me, you live with the consequences. :lol:

I think his character set up is quite different. He may come across a little abrasive and a bit of a prick, but I think he is deep down a nice guy. This is what I get from the info above. Plus I think the story is from the POV of the girl. And I think she will turn her life around drastically, and I believe you appreciate strong female characters.

Nice avatar btw, like this one better.  KSJ will be pleased.

15 people like this

Posted

@naritul  Thanks :wub::wub: On that note it's time for me to say good night to all my HSJ fans and thanks for the nicemere.. 

9 people like this

Posted

@triplem hi, chingu ...tnx for call :) Hope this one will be good just as 1% was :)

9 people like this

Posted

@triplem Thanks for letting me know about this~ I'm quite into Missing 9 right now, but at least I know this drama is it's replacement, so there will be something to look forward to right after it ends lol. At least the plot and character descriptions look interesting.

8 people like this

Posted

Hi @triplem, thanks for the shout out. I'm looking forward to checking this out. I like Go Ah Sung a lot actually, really liked her in Snowpiercer. This will be an interesting pairing with HSJ, even with the 10 year age difference between them since both are such seasoned, talented actors. I'm not expecting the cute, flirty, sexy relationship that HSJ had with JSM in 1%, since this also seems to be a darker drama than that one, but I'm looking forward to what GAS and HSJ will bring in this drama. 

11 people like this

Posted

18 hours ago, triplem said:

My dear, as you can tell you are the only sane one left as the spazzing has already begun 2 months before the drama starts. I think we have to count on you to write the objective reviews (as the rest of us are too busy fangirling)  plus we always appreciate your namja POV.  I apologise in advance for all the moments that will cause you to blush on this thread ( I assure you there will be many ).  Plus from the highlighted point, I can see that pervy potential in you.  Anyway, you open this pandora box for me, you live with the consequences. :lol:

Yeah, it really seems that you are right on this topic. I will try my best to write objective reviews and try to bear your spazzing although it will be fun to read all of your pervy thoughts. B) Thanks for the apology in advance, I really think I will blush A LOT. Girls *sigh*

I don't have any pervy potential, I just know if there happens to be a scene where he's a little short on clothing, I know that I will have a hard time here.

Yeah, I know I lured you here and now I have to live with it. Serves me right! As long as you don't open his pandoras box, I'm okay with that.. (Okay maybe I have a little potential) (You should have seen my face when KSJ was wet and walked in the rain with only a white blouse) :wub:

I think his character set up is quite different. He may come across a little abrasive and a bit of a prick, but I think he is deep down a nice guy. This is what I get from the info above. Plus I think the story is from the POV of the girl. And I think she will turn her life around drastically, and I believe you appreciate strong female characters.

I hope you are right with his description. I appreciate strong female character, but they have to be girlish, too. A little innocent with a beautiful smile and a strong will. I hope the female lead can deliver that.

I'm really curious about the first two episodes.

Thank you, I'm happy that you like it. I like this one more than the previous either. 

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, dhakra said:

Yeah, I know I lured you here and now I have to live with it. Serves me right! As long as you don't open his pandoras box, I'm okay with that.. (Okay maybe I have a little potential) (You should have seen my face when KSJ was wet and walked in the rain with only a white blouse) :wub:

Ahem...that's btwn me & Oppa...wink.   Ok, I will want to roll my eyes at the 2nd highlighted statement , but I cannot have double standards..so I totally understand coz us girls feel the same. when our Oppas wear white fitting tees in the rain.

@zagigirl Yes, fingers crossed for this show. Hopefully this will continue to boost his career. 

@Ayame M9 is pretty good yeah. Can't wait for the subs. 

@stroppyse I've not seen GAS' work before, so will be looking forward to see what she brings to the show. 

Edited by triplem
7 people like this

Posted

11 hours ago, triplem said:

@stroppyse I've not seen GAS' work before, so will be looking forward to see what she brings to the show. 

I've been an admirer of GAS for longer than for HSJ, I think.  I first saw her in the kdrama Master of Study with Yoo Seung Ho as her classmate who likes her, and thought she was a mesmerizing actress. I don't think she's the usual pretty-pretty Korean girl, and definitely does not look like an idol as is the current vogue for young actresses, but I think she's lovely, and more importantly, there is something gripping about her performances. She's a very mature and controlled actor, and has been even since her younger days.  Anyway, I'm really looking forward to it. Her last drama was the black comedy I Heard It Through The Grapevine with Lee Joon where she plays the smart, poor girl who falls in love with Lee Joon's rich, less smart boy, and get pregnant by him at a study away camp. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would given the subject matter. 

This drama where she plays a woman post-suicide attempt and with a possible terminal diagnosis seems like a heavy start for a romantic comedy, but I'll have to start it to see what it actually is, though.

Actually, before 1% of Anything, I remember HSJ from Legendary Witches, which I enjoyed, but that drama was more about the sisterhood, and he played second lead on a couple of other dramas, but wasn't as memorable for me, so he didn't really register high on my radar. Now, I think I'll anticipate his works even more after seeing him in 1%. The photos of him in stripped down to his undies with a come hither look on this and other threads don't lower my level of interest, either. :wub:

8 people like this

Posted

omooo :o thank you so much for the call chingu @triplem :wub: oh my! he is back! bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif (this emo is so LOL) 

Thank you @naritul for his sexy pic. haha... it is so nice to meet both of you here again. yeayyy... i for sure can't be apart from 1% chingus. embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

7 people like this

Posted

1 hour ago, valzki said:

omooo :o thank you so much for the call chingu @triplem :wub: oh my! he is back! bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif (this emo is so LOL) 

Thank you @naritul for his sexy pic. haha... it is so nice to meet both of you here again. yeayyy... i for sure can't be apart from 1% chingus. embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

hahaha...all the feels right. I'm like - our man is back. 

@stroppyse...this line of yours...:blush:....ok, we definitely have a lot to spazz  about.  I have seen him HSJ  in 3 dramas: 1% , Drinking Solo and also D-Day ( I had trouble finishing this) ...I noticed he is  somewhat typecast for this sort of roles. So I'm hoping this one will let him showcase a different side. Thanks for your insights on GAS. Looks like we can expect some solid acting.

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

The photos of him in stripped down to his undies with a come hither look on this and other threads don't lower my level of interest, either. :wub:

8 people like this

Posted

On 1/25/2017 at 0:09 AM, triplem said:

Gamsahamnida my dear President! I will be sure to work hard on my pervy skills...:D

Edit: @USAFarmgirl...yayaya...HSJ in blue undies. I cannot unsee.

@naritul ....screamming!!!!! ya chingu, I was about to "blow my candle and summon" you @jellybellymonster and the rest...and you already found your way here. Your HSJ alert is very high. Omg , we are going to have so much fun. Let me "summon' more pervy ones over... @zae91 @hazelnutthursdays @zagigirl @bebebisous33 @valzki @rumasa79 @minahnoona  @andreasofia16 @anjelikaeyes13 @turtle0217  @Ayame our angel translator @stroppyse...(sorry,  I may have missed out more names.)..but  my dear gals, oppa is here!!!!

Thank you for the summon! Lol!

This is too DAEBAK!!! I can't stop smiling! Ha Suk Jin is back!!! :lol::love:

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

I am being summoned to threads these days, huh? :kiss: Thanks for the summon @naritul @triplem. Did you use the special 2S candles and matchsticks? Ooops...wrong drama for the PPL hehehe.

I admired HSJ's portrayal of Professor Jin in DS. He was a first class jerk but HSJ was able to portray Professor Jin without me hating him. Him as Lee Jae In made me go :rolleyes::wub::crazy::crazy::wub::rolleyes::wub:. Sure he was an insufferable manchild during the early episodes of 1% but his character is just like that at first - abrasive to those he doesn't trust and I found his crush on DaDa really cute and needling her to get a reaction. He improved later on to such a sweet and thoughtful boyfie and can turn on the smolder. Kyaaaa! LOL 1% chingus, we keep following each other to other drama threads. @valzki @gladys57 @USAFarmgirl @itzibitzispider@sava2sava @turtle0217. Has anybody summoned @mrdimples, yet?

But I digress. Playing arrogant guys has somewhat become HSJ's specialty. I'm worried that he is getting typecasted in these kind of roles - arrogant, sharp-tongued, slave-driver boss. Although later on in these dramas, he's just arrogant on the surface and he is brilliant in what he does in his profession (although that still doesn't justify being an a*s*s to those around him.). I'm surprised he picked this up since he said in an interview that playing jerks is harder and he is nowhere near the personality of the guys he plays. But I guess more HSJ on our screens is still better than no HSJ at all right? This drama sounds really serious and dark; I don't watch melodramas anymore but since it's HSJ, I'm going to check this out. Please don't let it be more than 20 episodes of makjang. Oh, HSJ what have you done to me?!

I am not familiar with Go Ah Sung's work but have read great news about her acting. After reading @stroppyse's post about GAS, I'm happy that we will be getting great acting from both leads. Let's hope that the writing holds up!

Of course, I have been summoned and  I come here bearing HSJ gifts. These are too good to be put into spoilers. So I leave you with these to make you happy today!

Dorky HSJ in Sageuk Glory

1483546614.gif

Super manly half-nekkid HSJ

HSJ showering

Spoiler

1485229746_04_(1).gif

Aaaaaand another one!

Kyaaaa! :love: See you later chingus!

Edited by MadraRua
Please only 3 images per post, use spoiler tag for the rest
13 people like this