boalover79

Selling 2pm 6nights concert ticket

I can. I'm just a little worried because I have no idea how to get from one place to another in A different country haha... I'm not familiar with their transport system and might get lost If I stay far from where I'm supposed to go which is the concert haha...I'm thinking of staying in the city too so I can stroll around.... I'm just a little worried for myself really hahaha.... my first time travelling alone :wink:

Their transport system is a bit confusing but u can download their subway map , i been there for so many times and i still will get lost :bawling: don"t worry,some korean are kind enough to guide you in finding your way ^^ u going for how many days ? 

or I might just ride a cab. Im staying for 3 nights and 4 days :) its really just for the concert. Ill probably be back next time to explore more of korea

Hey there! Not to be rude, but I believe you can't sell concert tickets here. ^^ it's been a while since I've last visit the site and this section. 

Hello, Guys, you can also buy a concert ticket on etickets.ca with 5% to 30% Off.