boalover79

Selling 2pm 6nights concert ticket

Hi ,i don"t know if this is the right place to post , as i bought the wrong date from my agent ,i want to sell 2pm 6nights concert ticket on feb 25th standing A 2XX seat ,interested please pm for more detail ,thanks 

• Like 1

I prefer anytime from March 3-5 but really anything will do. I just tried getting the tickets just now at Interpark gosh... it was gone so fast

On 23 January 2017 at 11:13 AM, boalover79 said:

Hi ,i don"t know if this is the right place to post , selling 2pm 6nights concert ticket 225 standing A & 226 standing B ,1 each, willing to exchange if u have 224 ,thanks

Hi I would like to buy yr ticket? May i know is which date?

17 hours ago, Neng Derilo said:

I prefer anytime from March 3-5 but really anything will do. I just tried getting the tickets just now at Interpark gosh... it was gone so fast

Sorry i don"t have march ticket, i only have feb 25 ticket, ya ticket gone fast , i knew i can"t snatch it so i bought from agent but never realize i actually bought the wrong date >< , but lucky i managed to snatched the correct date myself from interpark ,so excited to see them^^

Hey I was able to buy a ticket from the site this morning for Feb 24. I just checked it for no reason and was surprised to see there are a lot of available seats. So I was able to get one. But it was gone so fast too.

Ya, they are clearing tickets yesterday night,i was surprised to saw over 400tickets on 24th feb and lucky i managed to get it , which area u got it ? 

10 minutes ago, Josephibe Derilo said:

I got one from B standing. I'm the only watching so goodluck to me :) How about u? Which day are you coming?

I also alone watching ,maybe can meet up haha , i go for 24th & 26th , i got A standing for 24th & B standing for 26th 

Really??? You would like us to meet? Oh I'd love that!! Let's not feel weird going there alone hahaha... But I got standing B on the 24 and you are A. where are u from? I think I'm flying to Korea on the 23. :)

Edited by Josephibe Derilo

Yes ^^ i love 2pm and hope to make friends with their fans, ya, we will be on different standing zone ,i will be flying to korea on feb 11 ^^, so looking forward to their concert 

I just recently started to get interested in them especially Wooyoung when I watched We Got Married. And now I am flying to Korea for the 1st time just to see their concert. Wow! Haha... i love them. Hope to see you on the 24th! Let's keep in touch :)

4 hours ago, Josephibe Derilo said:

I just recently started to get interested in them especially Wooyoung when I watched We Got Married. And now I am flying to Korea for the 1st time just to see their concert. Wow! Haha... i love them. Hope to see you on the 24th! Let's keep in touch :)

Wow , where you from ?i watched that too, Wooyoung is cute ,did you watched tacyeon version of we got married?  my fav member gonna be taecyeon , looking forward to see you too ^^

I'm from the Philippines. Yes I saw that too. He looks hot whenever he talks in english haha.. Wooyoung is so funny haha I even downloaded all the episodes. Where r u from? I'm still looking around to see a place where I could stay within Songpa-gu Seoul near the gymnasium. Would u know if that place is far from Incheon Airport?

Ya ,i can"t stand it when he talk english,he"s so sexy & hot:wub:i "m from singapore , nice to know u ^^  ya is quite far from incheon airport , why don"t you stay town area like hongdae ? Myeongdong ? 

• Like 1