Director: Chen Ming Zhang

Broadcast Period: April 2 - 16, 2017

Cast:

Zhu Ya Wen as Zheng Chu
Wang Li Kun as Su Mang
Ye Qing as Tang Guo Guo
Denny Huang as Tang Ming

Synopsis:

Su Mang (Wang Li Kun), who lives overseas, took office in a tourism corporation. After Su Mang’s marriage to husband Tian Xuecheng, her temperament greatly changed, and Tian Xuecheng requested for a divorce. After the divorce, Su Mang applied to her current company to return to China, and the company approved of her to go back to China, and she become the CEO in one of their branch offices. During her trip, a misunderstanding happened between her and the corporation’s hotel connoisseur, Zhang Chu (Zhu Ya Wen). Once Su Meng started her term in the new company, she laid off many workers, and Zhang Chu managed to luckily escape. Meanwhile, the employees are gossiping about how their new female superior was abandoned by her husband. Zhang Chu helped Su Mang resolve this embarrassing situation and left a good impression on Su Mang, but how will the rest of their story lay out?

Cr viki

Watch it here with English subs!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Across the Ocean to See You 漂洋过海来看你 Viki English Subbed Episodes

Across the Ocean to See You 漂洋过海来看你 Raw Episodes

• Like 2

Seems like Dramafever also bought licensing rights for the drama--the first 2 epis are already available subbed.

• Like 2

Anyone else following this drama? I like the chemistry between the OTP. They can be cute and childish in their intreactions that makes it fun to watch. I like Zhu Wa Yen & Wang Li Kun's acting. Looks very natural. 

• Like 4

A hero who is not rich or powerful with a cold exterior and a painful past but a normal salary-man with feel good character. So refreshingly good

• Like 2

On 11/04/2017 at 8:37 PM, dekaron said:

A hero who is not rich or powerful with a cold exterior and a painful past but a normal salary-man with feel good character. So refreshingly good

Yeah, nice change from the usual male lead: CEO, rich, arrogant, etc., Zhang Chu is just a regular guy, not rich nor powerful but still so lovable. I love how he takes care of Su Mang. I understand Tang Guo Guo. He is someone worth chasing :wub:

Also, I like that it is the female lead who's the boss this time and one who doesn't take crap from anyone. Su Mang is getting cuter in front of Zhang Chu. 

• Like 3

Can someone translate this clip, please? 

I'm dying to know if Su Mang's ex-husband is trying to get her back & is willing to take responsibility for the (IVF) baby she's carrying.

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

I really like this show - love the relationship between the OTP right now. Kind of annoyed with the second male lead, but I like the good sister so far. Happy to see the actor playing Su Chang - he was awesome in Wuxin the Monster Killer!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, crispachu said:

I really like this show - love the relationship between the OTP right now. Kind of annoyed with the second male lead, but I like the good sister so far. Happy to see the actor playing Su Chang - he was awesome in Wuxin the Monster Killer!

I'm with you. I became a fan of Zhu Ya Wen & Wang Li Kun because of this drama. Sad that it's not getting much attention here when the actors' chemistry is so good. 

Spoiler

Funny how in episode 26 that it is Su Mang's ex-husband who will tell her that the sperm from her IVF was from Zheng Chu. 

Looking forward to the OTP's sweet and adorable reunion in London

• Like 1

On 4/12/2017 at 7:20 AM, michellismyname said:

Can someone translate this clip, please? 

I'm dying to know if Su Mang's ex-husband is trying to get her back & is willing to take responsibility for the (IVF) baby she's carrying.

Thanks in advance!

Hi! Let me see...

Ex-Hub: Gentlemen use words, not violence!

SuChang: I am not a gentleman. I am not talking about one-on-one right now, I'm talking about two-on-one! Brother Chu! I know you're at the door! Come on out!

(ZhengChu comes in)

Ex-hub: What?

SuChang: Make your move, Chu!

SuMang: Make what moves? (you better not!)

ZhengChu: Listen to your sister! Your sister is pregnant! You want to start fights in front of her? What happens if she or her baby get hurt?

SuMang: Do you hear that?

ZhengChu: You go out first.

SuMang: What? Zheng Chu! Open the door!

• Like 2

On 16/04/2017 at 9:54 AM, crispachu said:

Hi! Let me see...

Ex-Hub: Gentlemen use words, not violence!

SuChang: I am not a gentleman. I am not talking about one-on-one right now, I'm talking about two-on-one! Brother Chu! I know you're at the door! Come on out!

(ZhengChu comes in)

Ex-hub: What?

SuChang: Make your move, Chu!

SuMang: Make what moves? (you better not!)

ZhengChu: Listen to your sister! Your sister is pregnant! You want to start fights in front of her? What happens if she or her baby get hurt?

SuMang: Do you hear that?

ZhengChu: You go out first.

SuMang: What? Zheng Chu! Open the door!

Thank you @crispachu! I am still waiting for the english subs even though I'm done watching the raw episodes. Happy ending for our OTP. This drama was a light romantic comedy. I just wish that there were not a lot of side stories (like GuoGuo x Su Chang, Tang Min x Sisters). I wanted to watch the OTP more 

• Like 1

What a great entertainer!!!

Zhu Ya Wen is great in his role, his facial exprssions add so much to the role :wub:

• Like 2

Enjoying this drama so much.... I didn't think to watch it while it was airing but darm I just love the OTP. 

I can't stand Shan Shan. Boy Tang Guo Guo sure know how to judge a person by their personality. 

I find this drama is good enough.   This is my first time to watch Zhu Ya Wen and he portrayed the role very well.   I am looking for all the OST,  at least the song title so I can do a search.   Anyone can help, please?  Thank you so much.