Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] The Destiny of White Snake 天乩之白蛇传说

The+Destiny+of+White+Snake+Network+Traff

Having the same premiere date as Meteor Garden, The Destiny of White Snake is not far behind with 800 million views on iQiYi. It currently ranks highest among the web dramas that do have simultaneous tv broadcasts.(drama panda )

On 7/19/2018 at 11:51 AM, RPM said:

ENDING Spoiler 

Hide contents

Someone told me On insta -In ending white snake and zi xuan  finally together but green snake died.

Who’s green snake?

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, hot_hot1975 said:

Who’s green snake?

006Fkjk7ly1ftf3flfn1lj30yi1rcb2b.jpg

006Fkjk7ly1fteypwiyphj31jk0zjkjl.jpg

006Fkjk7ly1fteyq5idb5j31jk100kjl.jpggirl in green

• Like 1

Subtitles for Ep 1 to 12 Available on Subscene subtitles  

• Like 3

The Destiny of White Snake 天乩之白蛇传说 premiered July 9, 2018 but was abruptly taken off air last July 23, 2018 mid-broadcast. The show starring Yang Zi  (Heavy Sweetness Ash-like Frost) and Ren Jialun (Glory of Tang Dynasty) had accumulated over 1 billion views in less than two weeks into airing, but it has yet to resume broadcast which has impatient fans frustrated. 

iQiYi released a statement saying that they needed to modify the content of the drama. Rumor has it that the drama was flagged for offending Buddhism due to the love line between the monk and the green snake, played by Li Man (Autumn Cicadas) and Mao Zijun (Hao Lan Zhuan).

Drama panda 

• Sad 2

On 7/18/2018 at 9:40 AM, visiopeia said:

yup, all 60 episodes has released. you can easily find them in chinese website such as BigDramas

And I do agree with @Wotad .. so be well prepared for more tissues !! The ending is not what we expected!

Hello! I am hearing mixed feedbacks. Is it a sad ending for the OTP? I would really appreciate your answer as I won’t watch if the ending is sad. Thanks!! ;)

7 hours ago, sorein said:

Hello! I am hearing mixed feedbacks. Is it a sad ending for the OTP? I would really appreciate your answer as I won’t watch if the ending is sad. Thanks!! ;)

it is..

19 hours ago, An55mv returns said:

No, they are stopped at the 12th ep ..:bawling::bawling: Too bad, because it's a beautiful drama..:tears::tears:

Thx do you know if theyre going to continue the sub in future? Seems like 1 month they can sub 3-4 eps. The dvd also seems not released yet.. so how to watch ba? 

• Like 1

Hi guys! I'm a subber and I'm willing to pick this up, however it'll be great if I can get some help with this. If anyone has some time on their hands, it doesn't matter if they don't know chinese or not, perhaps we can work together on this? Please message me if anyone is interested :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/7/2018 at 10:08 PM, productiveprocrastinator said:

Hi guys! I'm a subber and I'm willing to pick this up, however it'll be great if I can get some help with this. If anyone has some time on their hands, it doesn't matter if they don't know chinese or not, perhaps we can work together on this? Please message me if anyone is interested :)

Ohh, really? you want to continue to translate? I'm really willing to help, what can i help you with??

• Like 3

@productiveprocrastinator its my favourite chinese drama and i was so sad its stopped at 13. Not sure why its discontinued. I also cant find the dvd in my country. Other chinese drama get subbed but not this one. The story was beautiful and the pace was amazing. I almost never skip any episodes (normally i skipped a lot with c-drama). If you'd continue with sub i will be so happy and let me know if anything i can help. And if nothing i can do, i will cheer up the team :)

• Thanks 1

On 11/18/2018 at 10:17 AM, veena0508 said:

Ohh, really? you want to continue to translate? I'm really willing to help, what can i help you with??

Thanks for offering to help :) Also just in case you don't know Ep 13 with eng subs are available here: https://productiveprocrastination.site

We should be releasing at least one episode per week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/24/2018 at 9:33 AM, productiveprocrastinator said:

Thanks for offering to help :) Also just in case you don't know Ep 13 with eng subs are available here: https://productiveprocrastination.site

We should be releasing at least one episode per week.

So grateful for your great work. The drama is very beautiful i enjoyed so much. Very happy your team continue this drama.. once again thank you! Thanks for uploading episodes 14 too.. youre the best. @An55mv returnsand @RPM we can continue watch hurray...

• Thanks 1

i guess The Destiny of White Snake is back and also they had extend the episode to 61 instead of ending it at 60

Destiny_zps7avcjo7x.png