Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] The Destiny of White Snake 天乩之白蛇传说

I just watched the released subs up to episode 2. I AM LOVING IT! It's not boring. It's fast paced. 

Also, I guess it will be forever until Heavy Sweetness Ash-like Frost get released since both leads have ongoing dramas. 

For those who read the novel, is this a happy ending or a sad ending? 

• Like 2

*Spoiler alert 

Spoiler

7186f99aly1ft87ac0udkj20tz14lafq.jpg

AND I fall for him 

7186f99aly1ft87afdvzoj20u01vitfe.jpg

I loved the original, the very first one. I'll have to watch this one too. I'm not too fond of the actors because I haven't seen them in anywhere, but I'm going to be hopeful and give them a chance. I'll have to go and look at the old one for memory. Love the storyline.

21 hours ago, rosierosie said:

I loved the original, the very first one. I'll have to watch this one too. I'm not too fond of the actors because I haven't seen them in anywhere, but I'm going to be hopeful and give them a chance. I'll have to go and look at the old one for memory. Love the storyline.

who starts in the original one? i think i'll try to watch it too

59 minutes ago, Wotad said:

how is this drama so far? 

It's beautiful and  interesting I'm watching raw and without skipping that means good to watch.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RPM said:

It's beautiful and  interesting I'm watching raw and without skipping that means good to watch.

I want to watch this but i heard there is another white snake out end of the year ;p

• Like 1

Web Rankings 

Top Dramas (7-day)

1. Legend of Fuyao

2. Sweet Dreams 

3. The Drug Hunter 

4. Meteor Garden 2018 

5. The Destiny of White Snake 

6. Guardian 

7. Legend of Yunxi 

8. Medical Examiner Dr. Qin Season 2 

9. Caught in the Heartbeat 

10. Unexpected

Top Celebrities (7-day)

1. Zhu Yilong

2. Dilraba Dilmurat

3. Yang Mi

4. Zhao Liying

5. Zhang Zhehan 

6. Ju Jingyi 

7. Bai Yu 

8. Yang Zi 

9. Ethan Ruan 

10. Joseph Zeng Shunxi

( Drama panda ) 

On 7/13/2018 at 1:09 PM, RPM said:

Please someone explain me what's going on with Male character and his reincarnation....?

I watched until Ep. 5 - Ep. 5 is really funny.

what I understood so far is,

Spoiler

Bai Yao Yao was originally a white snake. She was told by the Goddess of the mountain where she lives at to go Jiu Xi Mountain so that she can hasten her process to be able to take the human form. She met Zi Xuan, an immortal, who fed her with some special food and helped her evolve to human form. One day, she accidentally released a ferocious beast which Zi Xuan had earlier captured with his good Friend, Ling Chu. The 2 of them had to go after the beast and in the process of recapturing it, Zi Xuan died, and his soul was scattered. Over the next 1,000 years, BYY and LC tried ways and means to gather Zi Xuan’s soul, including learning forbidden spells. This was discovered by the higher Gods, and as punishment, LC was banished to the mortal world. In Ep. 5, BYY meets LC who is reborn as a demon slayer, ZX who is now master of a Medicinal Hall, and green snake.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, vintage_chutzpah said:

all 60 episodes are already out? where?

not sure but thats what people were saying on dramalist. 

18 hours ago, vintage_chutzpah said:

all 60 episodes are already out? where?

yup, all 60 episodes has released. you can easily find them in chinese website such as BigDramas

And I do agree with @Wotad .. so be well prepared for more tissues !! The ending is not what we expected!

5 hours ago, visiopeia said:

yup, all 60 episodes has released. you can easily find them in chinese website such as BigDramas

And I do agree with @Wotad .. so be well prepared for more tissues !! The ending is not what we expected!

ok, i'm stumped. i don't like investing my emotions only to be disappointed. on to the next drama instead!

006Fkjk7ly1fteypr5tetj31jk111npd.jpg

006Fkjk7ly1fteyptg52pj31jk0z5b29.jpg

ENDING Spoiler 

Spoiler

Someone told me On insta -In ending white snake and zi xuan  finally together but green snake died.