Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] The Destiny of White Snake 天乩之白蛇传说

On 5/8/2017 at 3:33 AM, thunderman1 said:

Nothing can outbeat the original. Sigh. 

which year? :D 

11 hours ago, angelangie said:

which year? :D 

Now that you have asked me this question.. I am going to think long and hard as to which one was the best.. bahahaha

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, thunderman1 said:

Now that you have asked me this question.. I am going to think long and hard as to which one was the best.. bahahaha

well the original will have the oldies feeling ....but some of the newer version isnt that bad....just not some of the latest though....

that is me at the least :D 

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

well the original will have the oldies feeling ....but some of the newer version isnt that bad....just not some of the latest though....

that is me at the least :D 

Are you still following A Love so Beautiful? A little slow but the pace is moving.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

Are you still following A Love so Beautiful? A little slow but the pace is moving.

yes i am hehehe im waiting for it finish airing and then just zoom it in, in one breath :D 

• Like 1

The MV for ost song 千年 Thousand Years. Sang by 吉克隽逸 Jike Junyi and 金志文 Kim Ji-mun. Interestingly both are of ethnic groups born in China. Jike is of Yi tribal group while Kim is of korean race.

The drama is loosely based on the White Snake legend....here is about the thousand-year romance btw a White Snake and an immortal (who later reborn as the Lord of the Medicine Valley). Feel from the moments in the MV, both lead actors manage to give me those pained sad feelings. But the CGI snake is just too cartoon...haha.

• Like 1

On 4/14/2018 at 10:45 AM, vintage_chutzpah said:

looks interesting. when it airing?

airing on 7/9

photo Snake 115.jpg

photo Snake 111.jpg

photo Snake 114.jpg

photo Snake 117.jpg

photo Snake 116.jpg

photo Snake 118.jpg

photo Snake 112.jpg

photo Snake 122.jpg

photo Snake 119.jpg

photo Snake 121.jpg

photo Snake 120.jpg

photo Snake 113.jpg cr avirtualvoyage

• Like 1

006Fkjk7ly1ft4klt5696j31jk111hdt.jpg

006Fkjk7ly1ft4kls8x1tj31jk111hdt.jpgI want to watch this drama but I'll wait for subtitles 

Hi everyone, this is a show I've been anticipating since last year (I can't count the number of times I've listened to the hauntingly beautiful theme song Qian Nian i.e. Thousand Years just to tide myself over). I'm so excited it is finally out! The first episode seems promising.

• Like 1

I love this song  (need Eng lyrics :bawling:

Please someone explain me what's going on with Male character and his reincarnation....?

What's going on he like her..?

I just watched one episode with subs.. I m just loving the story till now.. I m waiting for subs to see the further story!! 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I just watched one episode with subs.. I m just loving the story till now.. I m waiting for subs to see the further story!! 

Hi @icyphoenix Where can I watch this with subs ? You can DM me... 

Beautiful drama and I love the characters and demon lord  (I saw his ending and fall for him )

I'm on Episode 11 and After watching 2 subbed episodes I'm more in love with this drama. I hope viki and dramafever licensed this so we can get fast subs  (I think like legend of yun xi -All the episodes are already out.) 

I love how he always protect her and Even after reincarnation as Mortal  (Who doesn't have past memories ) Whenever she fall in danger zone He always come to rescue her. (AND lol his mortal self doesn't know what happened just now lol)006Fkjk7ly1ft5rv27j4mj31pc0yi7wh.jpg

Deity

Vs 

Mortal

006Fkjk7ly1ft5rv4nu2lj31pc0yix6p.jpg

I'm thankful to 4udrama for subbing this drama 

• Like 3