Chi Le

[Drama 2017] The Liar and His Lover - Lee Hyun Woo, Joy

2,113 posts in this topic

Posted

2 hours ago, Qwan said:

Where can I find the latest BTS with Eng sub?

4 people like this

Posted

2 hours ago, lovehuche said:

Comments on Dramabeans for final episode were over a 1000.

Wow, is that like the most commented episode ever? 

3 people like this

Posted

5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Wow, is that like the most commented episode ever? 

The beanies just love Liar! Love how there's so much love for the drama on Dramabeans :) I don't think it's the most commented episode but I saw a comment say that Goblin final episode didn't reach 1k. Moonlight was similar to this drama...

4 people like this

Posted

1,152+ comments on dramabeans and counting... 

3 people like this

Posted

1 hour ago, Urnaa said:

1,152+ comments on dramabeans and counting... 

wow! for a drama that got low ratings, this one is getting a lot of love. still really disappointed it did not break even 2%. :( i guess the love is coming from international viewers and not from local ones.

4 people like this

Posted

Glad to see a lot of people love this drama and still talk about it on Dramabeans.

Does anyone know what K-Netizens think about Hyun Woo's acting on this drama? 

it's kinda weird. A lot of people talk about Seo Won and now he even confirmed for new drama ( happy for him ^ ^ )

but nothing about Hyun Woo T_T (even the latest BTS when Hyun Woo talked , there was no sub)

In wrap up party, it seemed like Hyun Woo avoid taking picture with Joy.Don't you think so?

3 people like this

Posted

9 hours ago, Qwan said:

Glad to see a lot of people love this drama and still talk about it on Dramabeans.

Does anyone know what K-Netizens think about Hyun Woo's acting on this drama? 

it's kinda weird. A lot of people talk about Seo Won and now he even confirmed for new drama ( happy for him ^ ^ )

but nothing about Hyun Woo T_T (even the latest BTS when Hyun Woo talked , there was no sub)

In wrap up party, it seemed like Hyun Woo avoid taking picture with Joy.Don't you think so?

For me star of the show is Lee Hyun Woo. I actually think LHW carried this drama well leading his juniors. Too many project in short time frame isnt that good too. Making actor feels cheap and previous romance looks unworthy. My fav actor Jo In Sung said he always gave 6 months for veiwers to forget previous romance and move on. I think this is smart. 

Lee Hyun Woo is definitely avoiding to take pictures with Joy and that is maybe to keep Joy's image. 

5 people like this

Posted

3 people like this

Posted

1,920+ comments on dramabeans. i have started few dramas. None of them are like this drama which has sucked me like bee to the flowers.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you @Urnaa. Love to read those comments. I have started watching few dramas too  ( like '' Fight for my way '' and ''My Father is Stange'' ) They are pretty good, even though  they cannot make my heart flutter like TLAHL

I hope TLAHL get more attention when it is on air in Japan. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Missing Lee Hyun Woo and Joy. 

Posted

Too late to join this thread but better late than never :))

After tomorrow with you I was getting annoyed because I found no more new drama to satisfy my taste (tried several and always drop after 2 episodes). But I really need to watch kdrama beacuse that's the easy way to cheer me up lol. I used to avoid teenagers love story but Joy leads me here (I accidentally watched WGM of joyxsungjae episode). 

I said to my self "ok, lets give it a try" and guess what? I am hooked! I finished the whole episodes in 2 days! That's the new record for me as mother of 1yo toddler. Haha. The whole drama is good, I can feel the warmth while watching it. I am not good in explaining detail into words, but I come here just want to say I love this drama. tvN and its dramas still the best for me. :)