Chi Le

[Current Tvn Drama 2017] The Liar and His Lover - Lee Hyun Woo, Joy

1,626 posts in this topic

Posted

39 minutes ago, Urnaa said:

how long one drama continues? 6 months. Perfect time to fall in love haha. As much as i am bbyu shipper. I love HK- SR. They'd make a beautiful couple like Jung Kyung Ho and Sooyoung of SNSD.

Omo! I actually feel conflicted by your statement, I really liked Bbyu couple and I do think Joy and Sungjae developed feelings for each other -- I'm one of those who actually think they send coded messages to each other in IG, Sungjae always posts something every time Joy has an activity. BUT...I am also really liking Joy and Hyunwoo too! They're all smiles and just so happy when they're together...ottoke...my shipper hearteu! 

Did anybody catch in the Crude Play Vlive about the ideal type of the boys? I swooned when Seowon said his ideal type is someone who looks charming when smiling and Sungjoo immediately said, "Ah, Sorimie?" and Seowon was like, "Sorim-ah!!" Plus Seowon was the one who even explained to the hyungs about the Joy Legend video when it was asked on VLive as he admitted he watched it and got shocked by Joy. LOL. 

10 people like this

Posted

I agree. I love Joy's voice but I also want to hear CP, they sound so good together. Does anyone know when they'd release YN's song? 

2 hours ago, joanojousama said:

Omo! I actually feel conflicted by your statement, I really liked Bbyu couple and I do think Joy and Sungjae developed feelings for each other -- I'm one of those who actually think they send coded messages to each other in IG, Sungjae always posts something every time Joy has an activity. BUT...I am also really liking Joy and Hyunwoo too! They're all smiles and just so happy when they're together...ottoke...my shipper hearteu! 

Did anybody catch in the Crude Play Vlive about the ideal type of the boys? I swooned when Seowon said his ideal type is someone who looks charming when smiling and Sungjoo immediately said, "Ah, Sorimie?" and Seowon was like, "Sorim-ah!!" Plus Seowon was the one who even explained to the hyungs about the Joy Legend video when it was asked on VLive as he admitted he watched it and got shocked by Joy. LOL. 

I think they did develop feelings for each other too. When the kiss scene aired I thought oh no sungjae and joy are not going to hear the end of it on their social media accounts lol. It's actually interesting having seen their wgm stint that Joy is just as straightforward as her character but even more so! 

Yes I saw that too! Also I can't remember whether it was here or somewhere else where I saw that someone had screen captured Seowon liking a whole load of Joy's photos on Instagram... maybe he's developing a little crush? Lol 

Tbh it must be hard as actors and actresses to not develop feelings for your co-star though. 

10 people like this

Posted

9 hours ago, nonski said:

it's understandable that we only get this much for the kiss... wae?  we must bear in mind that Sorim is still a high schooler in the story, i was even surprised we even got one.

Then, I would prefer a peck on the lips or even cheek. Much sweeter and more natural. No? 

Hhhmmm, just like the first kiss by Sung Hoon in Five is Enough.  (Confession, after watching the epic car scene in the other drama, i googled Sung Hoon's kisses). Sorry, of topic.  

6 people like this

Posted

I think 19 isnt that young age. Even being high school student isnt a big problem. A lot couple actually dates when they are in high school and gets married once they graduates and have their first child by summer break of the first year of university. My sister and my friend from high school did the same. I think there is nothing wrong with it. I had my first child in the middle of 4th year at university. So conclusion, i looking forward her to graduate and have some sweet kisses and maybe proposal or wedding by the end of the series. Idea of singer wife and songwriter husband supporting each other is interesting and good relationship to witness even it is a drama. U know Tiger JK and Yoon Mi Rae. I love them as a couple and artists too.

Also i think age between 20-25 is a perfect time for first love. 

7 people like this

Posted

CRUDE PLAY NEEDS TO BE REAL ~ those voices

10 people like this

Posted

That kiss was rubbish! lol. Lips barely touching is not a kiss. Like someone said previously, make it a peck on the cheek instead. This seemed so fake to me (and i know its a drama but you know what i mean)

6 people like this

Posted

Crude play ost is only with 300 k views compared Joy's ost 1 with 3 mil.

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Urnaa said:

Crude play ost is only with 300 k views compared Joy's ost 1 with 3 mil.

What a coincidence, I was just going through Youtube when I saw TLAHL OSTs! I was surprised most of Joy's songs have millions of views already (Shiny Boy only has around 200k, huhu). And I'm sure the numbers are gonna rise even more once the drama is aired in other countries. Joy's first OST "Fox" has even more views than Bbyu couple's MV for their duet Young Love. For a drama that isn't raking in high ratings, I'm surprised at how massive the response is to the OSTs (the views for Fox and I'm Okay ft. Lee Hyun Woo have even surpassed fellow RV member's Seulgi's duet at SM Station). 

Anyway, I am honestly in love with the OSTs of TLAHL so I am happy its getting a lot of views. My favorite is Your Days and then I'm Okay by Crude Play followed very closely by Joy and Hyun Woo's version. What's your favorite chingus? 

Also, I'm hoping they release Crude Play's In Your Eyes (the song Shihyun and Hangyul played at the bar in episode 9). Its just my style! 

Edited by MadraRua
Please do not quote images/videos
9 people like this

Posted

i've only started ep 10 but felt the need to comment because HG waiting for SR's call is just freaking adorable! LHW is soooo soooo cute as HG. 

on another note, just realized i've fallen so far behind my dramas. :bawling: work has been really crazy these past 2 weeks. :( only drama i was able to keep up with was this one and now i've also fallen behind. so sad... so much catching up to do. 

7 people like this

Posted

seeing CY sad gets to me everytime. :( hope he can really write an awesome song next time. and please get him another girl to fall for.

if before i didn't really hate YN, even pitied her and understood where she's coming from, now i'm really annoyed. that was such a bitchy move girl! you already have your hit song, you're on your way to regain your popularity! no reason to really rub it in SR's face (and CY's as well, though i know she's not aware that he's there) that their song is doing badly. it's like sprinkling salt on an open wound. 

6 people like this

Posted

42 minutes ago, jjoy84 said:

i've only started ep 10 but felt the need to comment because HG waiting for SR's call is just freaking adorable! LHW is soooo soooo cute as HG. 

on another note, just realized i've fallen so far behind my dramas. :bawling: work has been really crazy these past 2 weeks. :( only drama i was able to keep up with was this one and now i've also fallen behind. so sad... so much catching up to do. 

Happy watching.

5 people like this

Posted

Recently i translated a movie about human life from birth till death. Interesting things was beside falling in love with our heart and our body smell the opposite gender and pick and decide who is the best mate for us. These korean actors play as lovers and spend time together and many kisses. Only some marries each other and fall in love when they find their best half like we are intended from the start. that is what we call fate maybe.

7 people like this

Posted

6 minutes ago, Urnaa said:

Happy watching.

thanks!

pair dodge ball is so cute. SY x SY ship is sailing. yey!!! i might be crazy but i think i love those two more than i love our OTP. and that's saying something because i super adore HG x SR together, those two might end up giving me cavities by how sweet they are. also, the CY HG bromance is cute. can these two just make up and set aside their differences already? i want them to team up in producing Mush & Co.

7 people like this

Posted

53 minutes ago, jjoy84 said:

thanks!

pair dodge ball is so cute. SY x SY ship is sailing. yey!!! i might be crazy but i think i love those two more than i love our OTP. and that's saying something because i super adore HG x SR together, those two might end up giving me cavities by how sweet they are. also, the CY HG bromance is cute. can these two just make up and set aside their differences already? i want them to team up in producing Mush & Co.

Only if CY lose his ego to compete HK but ask for advice for writing songs, Mush&Co could be better. But CY wants everything HK has which is a problem.

5 people like this

Posted

Hope you guys be active in Lee Hyun Woo's thread and post from time to time and check, read and like and share. I am really hoping he breaks out big time soon or else he is gonna be actors like Baek Sung Hyun and Lee Wan who has so much potential yet stays hidden. 

6 people like this

Posted

Our boy sings 

5 people like this

Posted

Part 3 haha.

3 people like this

Posted

cr fb

18011133_415674035477061_864540290476973

17992118_415674052143726_90002402782135518033797_415674102143721_21587636650323117952928_415674105477054_17286665696100518033246_415674028810395_562862963126611

5 people like this

Posted

cr fb

18057741_415673202143811_183017992588463

18033223_415673228810475_43983795020630618057094_415673232143808_80743844272985618057835_415673358810462_50488349141816718034230_415673412143790_54801938851891318034377_415673372143794_66733272305778918057802_415673432143788_243411882113381

6 people like this

Posted

ot

if you watch already dots did you know joy's group red velvet got cameo here

6 people like this