Posted

Another teaser

INTERVIEW WITH CAST

6 people like this

Posted

long trailer:

7 people like this

Posted

to all chingus...thanks for all the updates and videos. I'm waiting for this. I want to see if it's gonna be the same style as the J-movie which I've seen twice. In the original male lead is cold aloof/  barely smiles... while the female lead  is high school girl crushing for the lead. In the original Takeru Sato looks older.  In this version-  LHW is younger looking whilst it's the opposite for the female lead. Hope  writing and acting is good as well as the cinematography.  Also hope to hear good ost for this.

7 people like this

Posted

Just dropping by to say I'm excited for this. I want it to do well, it's Joy's first drama role and I want the best for Lee Hyun Woo. I'm also surprised no one posted the press conference pics. 

Here are some: 

C627u5mU4AEfHHt.jpg

C63PCTKVAAAeVaT.jpg

Spoiler

C63PEXxU0AIPWpe.jpg

C629VeAU0AAul_8.jpg

C65zyPYWsAEqNyg.jpg

C63BZnLVsAAEkH-.jpg

[Eng Sub] Press Conference video - Hyun Woo & Joy on their relationship 

ctto

7 people like this

Posted

[Eng Sub] Long Trailer 

ctto

Red Velvet’s Joy And Lee Hyun Woo Say Their Chemistry Is Off The Charts In “The Liar And His Lover”

Lee Hyun Woo, Red Velvet’s Joy, Lee Jung Jin, Lee Seo Won, Hong Seo Young, and PD Kim Jin Min attended the press conference of tvN’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “The Liar and His Lover” on March 14.

When asked about their chemistry, Lee Hyun Woo and Joy gave themselves a perfect 100 score, and the idol added, “When we had our first script run through, I had a hard time looking Lee Hyun Woo in the eye because I was shy. But he treated me warmly, and helped me really get into character. That’s why I think our chemistry is off the charts.”

red-velvet-joy-lee-hyun-woo

Lee Hyun Woo also spoke of their partnership and said, “When I first saw Joy, I thought she was so cute. She told me she found it difficult to approach me because I looked so innocent.” He also stated, “I could feel the trust in Joy’s eyes when she looked at me while filming. Though I was nervous on set, I found myself getting lost in her eyes.”

Hearing this, Lee Jung Jin joked, “I guess this is a press conference to announce their relationship.”

He also chimed in, “I recently asked Lee Hyun Woo if the two of them are actually dating. I think there’s going to be a dating rumor about these two by the end of the drama. That’s how good their chemistry is.”

“The Liar and His Lover” is set to begin airing on March 20.

Soompi

8 people like this

Posted

Someone has subbed some cuts from the press conference. In this one, Hong Seo Young was asked how she prepared for her role & she said she watched a video called "JOY LEGEND" recommended by her older brother, who's a Red Velvet fan. 

(If anyone is curious, this is the video she was referring to, which is why everyone laughed)

8 people like this

Posted

C62_bYwU0AAM3Yq.jpg

C62_cDlU8AALstJ.jpg

C62_d07VAAQ8jaV.jpg

press con:

Spoiler

C62_cuAU4AAYMvi.jpg

Spoiler

C62_Jc9V4AAX49e.jpg

Spoiler

C62_IqPVAAAxvxM.jpg

9 people like this

Posted

C62-9FEU8AABbyt.jpg

C62-95WV0AEkY_I.jpg

C62--pDU8AAz6Sw.jpg

Spoiler

C62-9VIVwAAkIrj.jpg

10 people like this

Posted

On 3/15/2017 at 7:18 AM, LavelyShai said:

Just dropping by to say I'm excited for this. I want it to do well, it's Joy's first drama role and I want the best for Lee Hyun Woo. I'm also surprised no one posted the press conference pics. 

Here are some: 

@LavelyShai@oh_ALMOND Thank you for the photos and updates.  Also waiting for this. Not familiar with female lead. But I'm going to watch this.  :)

6 people like this

Posted

1 hour ago, jongski said:

@LavelyShai@oh_ALMOND Thank you for the photos and updates.  Also waiting for this. Not familiar with female lead. But I'm going to watch this.  :)

Female lead is Red Velvet's Joy (real name Park Sooyoung) and this is her first drama role ever, so unless you're a kpop fan you've probably never heard of her lol

I'm also in it for Lee Hyun Woo & Lee Jung Jin. 

8 people like this

Posted

Photoshoot - #LeeHyunWoo for Grazia

C7FXy-FVsAA3ZRo.jpg

C7FXx-4U4AEwA7w.jpg

6 people like this

Posted

More still cuts released 

C7LqKfHXgAAEMt_.jpg

Spoiler

C7LqMEXXgAEdfbN.jpg

C7LqNZXWkAEqcVf.jpg