JaneyBae

[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

4,263 posts in this topic

Posted

@janeeta thank u for opening this page for them , i can say freely  that i'm a big fan of gong yoo & kim go eun even before Goblin 

and i want to see them again together but this time in a movie not a drama :wub::)

15 people like this

Posted

gong go couple 

9 people like this

Posted

Woooo!!! I'm so here for this thread. Though I like the name "Goblin Couple" better. I saw your post in the main thread too late.

rODwl_s-200x150.gifrODwl_s-200x150.gifrODwl_s-200x150.gifrODwl_s-200x150.gif

13 people like this

Posted

If anyone has any cute gifs of these two, please PM them to me so I can put them on the main post :)

9 people like this

Posted

Gahhhh so glad you started this thread!! Thank you!! :wub:

I like GongEun couple or GongGoEun couple...whatever it is, be a couple already!! Kekekek...

11 people like this

Posted

CAMPING!

9 people like this

Posted

I'm so into this you guys. I know she has a BF but with the last confirmation, they had only been dating for a few weeks. It's not a solid commitment so OUR GOBLIN COUPLE IS TOTALLY A POSSIBILITY. We know she likes older guys so GY is PERFECT for her.

Even she's said:

"Regarding Gong Yoo, she said, "Gong Yoo is like a prankster.  His personality is similar to mine.  Even on set, we cheerfully engage in filming while joking around."

28 people like this

Posted

Omooooo keep fingys crossed...    see what I can do. Still need to watch lob and go for food shopping, do some errands but this topic nailed me down 

5 people like this

Posted

Ohhhh thank you for starting this thread!!!! I am so happy to see my fellow shippers here. I guess we can somehow freely ship them in this thread :) 

11 people like this

Posted

whoaa thanks @janeeta for creating this thread.  Hardcore shipper for GY and KGE in my country named them with YooEun couple :wub:

8 people like this

Posted

well i dunno they are july born and same zodiac

here is kim go eun with gong yoo cousin,kang dong won

Cyzfp-WUsAAQYjT.jpg:large

22 people like this

Posted

aaaaaah thank you @janeeta for making this thread :wub:

love both Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun, and their chemistry in this drama maaaan....NO JOKE. form all the bts, i can feel that she's really really comfortable with him. wish there's gonna be tons of cf for both of them after this drama. and then movie together, and in the next or two years, another drama. girl can dream right :glasses:

omo....:wub:

35aece45429070f468089729e147d2cc.jpg

5.jpg

19 people like this

Posted

thank you janeybae for starting this.  I personally don't want to start another ship due to my past experience, so I won't be as active as i'll be. However, it seems like KGE & GY has many common friends as they have partner with the same actors & actress in their previous movies, so I'm sure they'll continue their friendship forward!  

And I see someone on IG putting various theories about KGE & GY off-screen chemistry...so you girls may want to check her out and ask her to join this thread!

25 people like this

Posted

omg.....gurlllll...came runnin  from goblin thread just to confess my nasty nasty sin....

first of all...thank you so much for making this thread

I WISH....that kim go eun would break up with her boyfriend and date gong yoo....:blush:

I said it...yass i said it...sorry...not sorry....

I wanted gong yoo to date yoon eun hye back in the day but my thirst wasn't that real back then....

one of the immortals on goblin thread commented how KGE and GY's beauty and handsomeness balance and compliment each other.......

after i saw her comment, it was enlightening to me that why i want them to date in real life u know..

and why are love them so much together......they just look perfect...u know its not like actor/actress perfect....but they look like they both genuinely could be a couple

like i love DOTS to death but i just never think that SJK and SHK would be dating material u knw... (unlike many others, dont kill me)

the vibes....for KGE and GY ..its just that i felt it ..and i felt it for moonlight couples (PBG & KYJ too)

of cuz its not possible now....may be in like a couple years?? i am sure she must have had some feelings when they are filming 

i think this drama shooting began only after she started dating the dude for a couple months...

damn...if only the drama shooting began earlier..oh well...yes i m being difficult and thirsty.... <_<

I am sure GY would feel smth right .....a girl this cute...which guy wouldn't fall...

I am sure KGE will break with her current bf one day (yes i m mean b***h).......

if gong yoo is still single by then.....:heart:

oh lord..plz forgive me for all my sinssss 

19 people like this

Posted

Wow it's nice to have a thread between the two of them. Hi to my co shippers. Hahaha

12 people like this

Posted

hai haii..thanks janeeta for making this forum ^^

one question though, i ship Gong Yoo and Go eun, but what about Jung Yumi, I've seen his video and jung yumi during press con etc and they look really close, i even think gong yoo had a bit crush on him,because he tease her a lot. Dont want to sink any ship or offend anyone, i'm just curious does anyone know more xD ( if this is out topic very sorry i wouldnt ask again :) )

I pray all the best for Gong Yoo and Go eun ^^ i do hope they filmed a movie together thats gonna bee soo awesome xD

7 people like this

Posted

"One you become goblin bride, its your FATE, its your destiny maybe for now, GO EUN dating someone but in the end she would build and have marriage life with GONG YOO" 

Heck yeah girl!!! So agreed with this comment on the above IG! 

Me too sorry not sorry cos I really want her to break up with that man! I get a feeling it's over based on what her actress best friend said during the recent interview. GoEun suits someone like GY cos their personality suits each other, their looks compliment one another. I just don't see how her bf could match GoEun's personality. The only thing they have in common is diving. 

Also...this is interesting: GY is so respectful when he talks to GoEun. He doesn't call her, Kyaaa...or be rough with her even though they are comfortable and they both are rough type of ppl. During presscon for VLive, his body was turned towards her and she has her body turned towards him. And when she suggested him to do finger hearts, he decline with a smile and honey filled eyes...gahhhhh, I can't stop spazzing!! Welp!!! 

16 people like this

Posted

@ogrenji Yup, GY is close with Jung Yumi since they are both from the same company and have same friends. He said he really likes her cos she's comfortable to be with but if you look at their interactions, he acted more like an oppa-friend towards her and she doesn't really show that "crush" reaction towards him. I don't think GY is her taste cos she dated YAI before. Jeon Do Yeon once told GY he's single cos his GF would be fed up with him. I think this may be due to his prankster attitude and the energy he has. Amazing thing is, GoEun gel well with him. They two can go on for days with their silliness and still not drain out each other's energy...lol. 

He said his ideal type's face is like Jeon Do Yeon and we saw in Bts, he suggested GoEun be JDY and he be another actor...lol. I was quite surprise when I saw that. 

19 people like this

Posted

back then kim go eun is a fan of coffee prince

https://www.soompi.com/2015/08/16/kim-go-eun-explains-why-she-chose-cheese-in-th-trap/

“Director Lee Yoon Jung‘s work ‘Coffee Princeis a work that I was sucked into and I watched over and over

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/02/gong-yoo-wants-to-act-with-kim-go-eun

There are a lot of charming people.  Kim Go Eun is charming.  Maybe I'm getting old, but it makes me happy when I see the people make their first appearances at Chungmuro [film festival] and take center stage.  It makes me fell good.  I enjoyed Kim Go Eun's 'Chinatown.'"

is this is called starstruck ???

4413_1.jpg

Cx2WRXpWgAAYwxB.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

25 people like this