Quantcast
Jump to content
Libera

Lee Sung Kyung - 이성경 - 李聖經 - イソンギョン || [Completed drama] About Time || [Upcoming Movie] Girl Cops (2019)

Recommended Posts

Lee Sung Kyung 이성경

tumblr_oe1vj3FHHs1r1i0f4o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nesnz8JzIR1tyh7yno1_500.gif

 

Actress

tumblr_ojdxpiWQtx1ttpmtfo9_250.gif

Model

image

Singer and Dancer

13.gif?type=w2

Pianist and Drummer

image

 

PROFILE 

Name: Lee Sung Kyung
Hangul: 이성경
Nationality: Korean
Profession: Actor, Model, Singer
Birthdate: August 10, 1990
Height: 175 cm 
Star sign: Leo
Talent Agency: YGK-Plus (modeling); YG Entertainment (acting)
Education: Dongduk Women's University (Performance Arts and Modeling degree)
Hobbies: Piano, Singing, Dancing, Musicals

INSTAGRAM || TWITTER

TV DRAMAS

WeightliftingFairy26.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_ogx0v6eAWL1tdfsf6o1_540.gif

 

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (MBC 2016)

4907_DoctorCrush_Nowplay_Small_2.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_ogx0v6eAWL1tdfsf6o2_540.gif

Doctor Crush (SBS 2016)

cheese-in-the-trap.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_ogx0v6eAWL1tdfsf6o3_540.gif

tumblr_o23ka6em851rsi6iwo4_250.gif

Cheese in The Trap (tvN 2016)

image-81E4_55075B3D.jpg

Spoiler

Kang Yi Sol 

%B4%D9%BF%EE%B7%CE%B5%E5_(10.gif?type=w1

 

Flower of the Queen (MBC 2015)

tag_itsokay.jpg

Spoiler

Oh So Nyeo

7ce9b10a494af8f03f46e5a13395a4a45fba09d7_hq.gif

It's Ok, It's Love (SBS 2014)

 

About Time (TvN 2018)

Lee-Sang-Yoon-Lee-Sung-Kyung.jpg

 

 

 MOVIES

Wrestler 레슬러 (2018)

Release date May 9, 2018

3e85a09d3c1c4f8fb4374688a1d73177.JPG

 

Broker (on hiatus)

Trolls (voice actor) (2017)

10_59_13__589140f153e26.jpg

 

VARIETY SHOW

절찬상영중 Small Town Cinema : Overgrown Bromance (2018)

DUHPdlxVQAA25m3.jpg

 

 

DISCOGRAPHY

 

 

 

 

 

LIVE PERFORMANCES

 

 

 

 

 

 

MUSIC VIDEOS 

Spoiler

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

VARIETY SHOWS

  • 절찬상영중 Small Town Cinema : Overgrown Bromance  (2018)
  • Running Man (2016) Guest, Episode 304 VIDEO
  • Sugarman (2016) Contestant, Episode 29
  • Please, Take Care of My Refrigerator (2016) Guest, Episodes 76 & 77
  • Radio Star (2016) Guest, Episode 471
  • Taxi (2016) Guest, Episode 411
  • King of Mask Singer (2015) Contestant, "Flower Crab Holding Flowers"
  • Happy Together (2015)  Guest, Episode 380 VIDEO
  • Running Man (2015) Guest, Episode 224
  • Bible TV (2014) ICONTV Cast Member
  • Style Log (2012) OnStyle
  • Cooking Olympic Gochujang (2010) Special MC, judge

 

ENDORSEMENTS

2018

          ARITAUM with Jo Jung Suk

          LANEIGE - Water Bank Essence - 1-2 - Cover Cushion - 1-2 - New Lip Matte 

          BVLGARI "SERPENTI FOREVER" (bag collection)

          BIMBA Y LOLA

2017 

        LAP

        SCENE NUMBER FOR

        LG Q6 1-2

        ASICS KOREA 1-2-3-4

        FERRAGAMO

        SCENE NUMBER FOR

        FRESH POP

        LANEIGE: Two Tone Lip Bar 1-2-3

        LANEIGE: 1-2-3-4

        ADIDAS 1-2-3-4-5-6

        LOVCAT 1-2-3-4-5-6

        PHILADELPHIA

        DECOVIEW KOREA

2016 MOONSHOT: LOVE GESTURE 1-2-3-4

        GT

 

AWARDS

2018 Asia Artist Award: Emotive Award (About Time), Artist of the Year

2016 MBC Drama Awards: Exellence Award Actress in a Miniseries (Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo) VIDEO

2015 MBC Drama Awards: Best New Actress in a Special Project Drama (Queen's Flower)

2015 11th Max Movie Award: Rising Star Award (Queen's Flower)

 

On 2017 Lee Sung Kyung ranked 32nd as one of the most beautiful faces in the world

 

 

 

 

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Older pictures of LSK! She's so pretty straight out of high school -- the rumors of her plastic surgery are clearly false

From 2008

image_readtop_2009_342466_12454239971705

htm_200809192116000201000002010400a49-00

From 2010

e4c7f3727dcaf0d2cbb402542e79bbeb.jpg
htm_201007221510020201000002010700ec1-00

Spoiler


cceca8fb7643f18ea88aff5c01edc531.jpg

htm_2010072214560002010000020107005e6-00

htm_201007221407440201000002010700ccd-00

39719-01-20100722140406.jpg

 

2010071409473161419_1.jpg
 

Spoiler

 

2010071409473161419_2.jpg

innocosA24model.jpg

 

And a picture of her on a surfboard

%EB%9F%AC%EB%B8%94%EB%A6%AC%ED%95%9C_%EB

 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@koreanricegirl - Seriously. First off, no hate to plastic surgery. To each their own =) But I don't understand why people don't understand facial changing as you age. I definitely look a lot different than 10 years ago. You lose baby fat, etc...she is beautiful and not to mention, she is AWESOME! Such a versatile actress, a friendly and nice person, does not have any of the crazy celebrity syndrome. I LOVE HER. I cannot wait to see all the upcoming photoshoots, runaways, dramas, movies, etc.. she will be involved in. I hope she also finds a nice companion to share all the wonderful stuff happening to her - whomever he may be. He better be the BEST of the BEST. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

@koreanricegirl - Seriously. First off, no hate to plastic surgery. To each their own =) But I don't understand why people don't understand facial changing as you age. I definitely look a lot different than 10 years ago. You lose baby fat, etc...she is beautiful and not to mention, she is AWESOME! Such a versatile actress, a friendly and nice person, does not have any of crazy celebrity syndrome. I LOVE HER. I cannot wait to see all the upcoming photoshoots, runaways, dramas, movies, etc.. she will be involved in. I hope she also finds a nice companion to share all the wonderful stuff happening to her - whomever he may be. He better be the BEST of the BEST. 

 

Plastic surgery is a personal choice obviously, but the rumors started by posting some old 2008 photos from bad angles where she ended up looking really strange, almost just to bring her down? All the comments were like "obviously no one is just born with it all" etc, which sucks when there were all these other pictures were you can clearly see she looks the same. It seems like everyone took that "plastic surgery proof" as the truth and now think that LSK was ugly before. So I just wanted to make sure these get spread around too! If she did get plastic surgery to enhance her looks, that's fine, but to bring her down based on photos taken at the wrong moment is unfair. :(

I'm looking forward to her post drama interviews :)

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks libera for creating a thread for this gorgeous girl. She's hypnotized me with her beautiful pair of hazel eyes.Been searching for her thread in soompi since weightlifting fairy kim bok ju. 

Lee Sung Kyung make me out from the wood...hahaha. I've beeen so long MIA in soompi.

 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, koreanricegirl said:

 

Plastic surgery is a personal choice obviously, but the rumors started by posting some old 2008 photos from bad angles where she ended up looking really strange, almost just to bring her down? All the comments were like "obviously no one is just born with it all" etc, which sucks when there were all these other pictures were you can clearly see she looks the same. It seems like everyone took that "plastic surgery proof" as the truth and now think that LSK was ugly before. So I just wanted to make sure these get spread around too! If she did get plastic surgery to enhance her looks, that's fine, but to bring her down based on photos taken at the wrong moment is unfair. :(

I'm looking forward to her post drama interviews :)

Those old photos of her are gorgeous. She worked her a-s-s on her own. She wasn't tied to an agency until 2012/2013 I think, so I think people should recognize her hard work; instead of trying to tear her apart. People suck! Also, I don't get it either. Let's say she did get plastic surgery..okay people move on...so many (countless) celebrities do it...goodness..it's kind of a norm...What's your point? She's effin' gorgeous now...there's nothing you can change about that. What I hate the most is that because she's just that amazing, netz can't find things to hate on her so they have to spread rumors. Unfortunately for them, I think she was born with everything! LOL! Life just isn't fair people...let's move on! Fangirling so hard over hurr!

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally her own thread, as much as I love WLFKBJ and NJH, I felt like because most fans are female, most of the attention shifts to the pretty face actor, which kinda sucks. <_<You'll notice there's more hype on his potential new project than her movie, and his interviews. But not much of her own. She really shined in this series and I thought her role was harder to nail, boy did she nail it and make it memorable. I hope to see more interviews and fan events of her own. She deserves it. :heart:

 

I wish her the best of luck with future projects as I am an avid fan now of hers despite me being older, and that's rare. I hope that she takes on more projects of a strong female lead or unique roles that redefine Asian female roles in dramas. It'd be nice to see her in a sageuk series too as it seems Korean historical series and movies have shown massive improvement in the past years. If NJH can play a water god, why not cast LSK as a goddess or dragon maiden, but please no damsel in distress.

 

As much as I want her to be in another series with NJH, I think it's better career-wise that she can show the same if not better chemistry with other actors. 

Edited by anom65
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, anom65 said:

Finally her own thread, as much as I love WLFKBJ and NJH, I felt like because most fans are female, most of the attention shifts to the pretty face actor, which kinda sucks. <_<You'll notice there's more hype on his potential new project than her movie, and his interviews. But not much of her own. She really shined in this series and I thought her role was harder to nail, boy did she nail it and make it memorable. I hope to see more interviews and fan events of her own. She deserves it. :heart:

 

I wish her the best of luck with future projects as I am an avid fan now of hers despite me being older, and that's rare. I hope that she takes on more projects of a strong female lead or unique roles that redefine Asian female roles in dramas. It'd be nice to see her in a sageuk series too as it seems Korean historical series and movies have shown massive improvement in the past years. If NJH can play a water god, why not cast LSK as a goddess or dragon maiden, but please no damsel in distress.

 

As much as I want her to be in another series with NJH, I think it's better career-wise that she can show the same if not better chemistry with other actors. 

Your comment is spot on. Me too...wishing the best for her next project..be it movie or drama. Hopefully she'll take part in sageuk drama too becoz she doesn't be in it yet. This will be challenging for her coz sageuk drama is different in the way of speaking and acting. But knowing lee sung kyung for a while..I know she can beat it. Based on her journey of life until WLFKBJ...she's a modern mulan in a modern world. She lives her life to the fullest..she can play instruments, singing, acting , hosting and off coz modelling. She's multyplayer ..I think. I salute her vision in being indipendant and struggle aiming for the best. She is her own enemy not anyone else. I think that way of thinking that made her now. Hopefully she can superbly excell in acting as well as in her modelling world.

And sorry ..for my bad english.

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lee Sung Kyung opens up about her first love and fear of dating

 

In an interview on January 12, Lee Sung Kyung revealed, "I didn't date at all in high school. I started [dating] really late. I was scared, so it was about the last month in my 21st year that I had my first relationship. He was my first relationship and boyfriend."

She explained her first love in detail, saying, "When I first met him, he seemed nice so that made me think it'll be okay to meet him. There were cheesy and embarrassing moments, and we also saw each other's bad sides. [At first] I thought, 'Is it ok to meet him?' but when it was about 3 months, I found myself thinking, 'Is this love?' That was the first time I ever said 'I love you'." 

Lee Sung Kyung then compared herself to her character in 'Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo' and said, "We dated pure like Bok Joo. I've also never really had big crushes. I didn't open my mind to boys and always completely blocked them. I was shy and embarrassed. I used to hide my feelings, but now I'm honest."

Credit:http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/lee-sung-kyung-opens-up-about-her-first-love-and-fear-of-dating

 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Started noticing Lee Sung Kyung since IOTL, followed by CITT and then WFKBJ. I know she's in doctors too but PSH's hair just turns me off a bit because I really love PSH fringeless TT I think I will watch it afterall, mainly for LSK [and PSH (I have been watching all PSH's work since I saw her in You're Beautiful too)].

Also, I've seen some youtube videos of Sung Kyung singing live but I didn't know she actually have some collaborations with other singers. SHE REALLY SINGS SO WELL. Hoping she will can have a mini album or at least single soon. 

And what, she can even play the piano??? What can she not do omg? I've been girl crushing on her for vvvv long and I seldom girl crush anyone until such an extent. I even bought the laneige lip tints she's endorsing...

Anyway, I look forward to her upcoming photo shoots/projects!!! (The elle shoots were awesome <3)

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×