Fatma28

[Current Weekend Drama 2017] You Are Too Much 당신은 너무합니다 Second teaser update PG 1

51 minutes ago, Katrina Abdul Talib said:

I thought this will be her turning point, to repent and learn to change her ways..

Am shocked KS gave the letter, of all person.. to YJN. What a JERK allowing his insane mum to "use" this letter for "her" happiness? What a shameless man.

Still I feel CEO and YJN deserve each other. :D That letter should keep these two in check, their fangs have been pulled out  so less growling at home from now on. Peace at last :lol:

Now its about time the newly weds teach their "parents" some good family manners, humility, humbleness and how to become "normal" parents.

YJN might die without turning into a normal human being.  Definitely did not like what KS did. Hope he pays for what he did.  Handing out the letter that belonged to HJ to his mom to black mail CEO.  I think he was suckered into giving it or she stole it when she was in the annex.  But, I think CEO's infatuation with YJN is OVER.  I don't think he will stay with her.  In the preview I see her handing that letter to him and walking out.  Hopefully out of the property and their lives.  But I know it is wishful thinking as the writer would want to cause havoc until the last episode.  Hate such writers.  Anyway, waiting for the subs and the next episode.    

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Katrina Abdul Talib said:

Am shocked KS gave the letter, of all person.. to YJN. What a JERK allowing his insane mum to "use" this letter for "her" happiness? What a shameless man.

I CAN'T BELIVE HE DID THAT!!!HOW COULD HE?WHAT A MESS...I REALLY HATE WHAT THE WRITER IS DOING...

• Like 3

Yes, Yoo Ji Na gave Park Sung Hwan the letter to "buy" or to secure her position as a Chaebol wife. But Park Sung Hwan will have to ask his son Park Hyun Joon or figure out himself as to the meaning of those words.

Looks like in the preview, Hyun Joon realised the clue (the memory he shared with his mother) as he noted that he knows it is a tree in the house.

Grandmother is working very hard to solve the rift between father and sons. She even told her own son that it was not his to begin with and therefore to give the company back to the actual bloodline. Park Sung Hwan refused. Hyun Joon also told his father that it is always the sons who outdo their fathers not the other way around.

• Like 7

After watching today's episode (40), I was happy that KS did not actually hand that letter to YJN.  She accidentally found it and pulled all the strings possible to get CEO to make some adjustments and at the end of the episode, we can see YJN gloating since she believes that the CEO is going to transfer his wealth to his newly found son.  (I Think).  Waiting for subs to be clear about it.  Loved the entire family dinner/ lunch with the in laws .  And of course there has to be something that disrupts.  This time it was HD's younger sister and her husband. But totally enjoyed  almost 90% of it - as it was about dissing YJN.   

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

After watching today's episode (40), I was happy that KS did not actually hand that letter to YJN.  She accidentally found it and pulled all the strings possible to get CEO to make some adjustments and at the end of the episode, we can see YJN gloating since she believes that the CEO is going to transfer his wealth to his newly found son.  (I Think).  Waiting for subs to be clear about it.  Loved the entire family dinner/ lunch with the in laws .  And of course there has to be something that disrupts.  This time it was HD's younger sister and her husband. But totally enjoyed  almost 90% of it - as it was about dissing YJN.   

@angelwingssf, @andy78@Jackie1048 and all others who are on this thread; Silent lurker here, thanks for all the comments; love reading it and grateful to all of you.  We know one way or the other that writer nim will find a way to keep YJN in that house.  I am just hoping that KS will remember all the good deeds  that HJ/HS Mom did for him and not turn into a total "A**le" pardon me for saying.  Really don't how this will end, but; I am hoping that JYN will be kick out of that house/family she has no shame at all:crazy:.

Again, thanks and have a nice week!!!:blush:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

KS did not actually hand that letter to YJN.

AWESOME I'M GLAD HE DID NOT DO IT...YJN IS WORTHLESS WHEN WILL SHE STOP?

3 hours ago, dulceres said:

Again, thanks and have a nice week!!

THANKS MY DEAR ...WELCOME !I HOPE TO READ MORE OF YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE FUTURE

• Like 3

Sons are going to get rid of them all including Halmoni HD will be the only one speaking up on her behalf.. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

Sons are going to get rid of them all including Halmoni HD will be the only one speaking up on her behalf.. 

Are you saying Halmoni is going to be ousted too?  Along with the CEO and YJN ?  Of course KS has not right to be anywhere near the house, and is willing and ready to leave.  

• Like 4

The Chairman is getting everything he deserves and needs to get more. After the way he treated his wife and I suspect drove her to her death there is no sympathy for him. EVERYONE, and I mean everyone warned him about YJN including YJN herself ,but he had to have her. He ruined her career and forced her to marry him and now he has a hellion on his hands and it's what he gets. (Karma is a B**CH and always paid back in kind.)  What he is getting and has to put up from her is what he should get as punishment and he still has ten more episodes to get more. The only problem is everyone else in the house has to deal with YJN as well. (a large side effect).

I am interested in if HJ will be able to get to what his mother left for him to see or will someone try to get to it first or try to take it? It is sad that HJ is not even able to read his mothers last words to him something that was suppose to be private but has been first withheld then read and lied about being lost and now is in the hands of his father who he hates. KS is now proven to be a liar since the letter has surfaced hidden and found by YJN who uses it as a safe card to not be kicked out.

I too suspect that the trump card she thinks she is holding will not save her in the end. I think she will be truly surprised at the final outcome and I think she will be completely crazy when things do not go her way. I do strongly suspect that even if the Chairman is forced to give his stocks to KS as a payment to his benefactor (HJ's mother) as payment to HJ for keeping that letter which he said he lost, as a payment to HD so he is not seen as a bad person he will end up giving those stocks back to the rightful owners HJ and his brother HS.When he does YJN will loose it for sure.

I want to know what their mother has hidden and will we get to see how she was treated? Or will it be original documents to give everything to her sons? One thing I hope to see is the Chairman stroked out having to be cared for from the shock and force out just like he did his father in law!

• Like 7

First, Kyung Soo was in horrors when Yoo Ji Na asked him to divert Hae Dang's attention at the hospital as she was watching over Grandmother like a hawk. She was not even hiding the fact she intend to "kill" Sung Kyung Ja in order to secure her position in the family. Kyung Soo told her that she indeed is not human. I like the part where she tried to send Hae Dang off to rest as she said how people will talk if the daughter in law had not been at her side to "nurse" her. Probably "nurse" her to eternity, more likely. Hae Dang kept her place and said she was welcome to watch over Grandmother together. She is so clear with her evil intentions.

Park Sung Hwan had admitted that he had used the threat of giving Kyung Soo the shares is to keep his sons in check. I doubt he had any real intentions to do such a thing.

By the way, Yoo Ji Na was weak that she fell into the trap set by Na Kyung. Park Sung Hwan was right that was it a trap when she is sitting in another man's bed. The Chinese had a saying that "You cannot force a cow to drink water if it does not want to."

Second, I am glad that Yoo Ji Na found the letter and Kyung Soo made it clear that he did not give her the letter. I am so flabbergasted that Yoo Ji Na still declared the man she loved is Park Hyun Joon. She told Park Sung Hwan that she will give the letter to Hyun Joon then Park Sung Hwan dared that she will not give the letter because if he loose his position, everything will go to Hyun Joon and that will really made Jung Hae Dang the real madam of the company. Remember, Hae Dang is Hyun Joon's principal wife. So fun watching those two evil people tried to outsmart each other.

I loved Hae Dang growing to take her place as a Chaebol wife as she was thoughtful in not telling her own family of the family sandal. She protected the family from embarrassment.

Na Kyung gave it back to Yoo Ji Na that she cannot go back being a singer so perhaps she should start singing in cabaret to sustain her future after the divorce.

I still believe that Kyung Soo's role in all this madness is that he will take what is "given" to him, successorship, shares, etc but when it is in his power he will be able to give it all back to Hyun Joon and Hyun Sung. He had said that he did it so that Park Sung Hwan will not find someone else to "threaten" his sons with.

• Like 8

The fact tht YJN found the letter will not absolve KS committing the most immoral act of not personally handing the letter to its rightful owner... the letter "was written" by a deceased mum to her son... Cant blame him probably KS did not have the right people to teach and understand the between what is right and wrong??

KS lingers around as if watching a family horror drama. He did nothing much but contributes (indirectly) to all these unhappiness. Maybe writer kept him there so, with his insane mum they can learn from the newly weds what love, sincerity, humility, good morals are all about.

HD is already showing acts of compassion to this family... She took great care of unconscious halmoni in hospital. YJN slapped SIL, she gave her a warm sisterly embrace. YJN shamed on the floor, she was the first pick YJN up. SIL going overboard undermining YJN with strong words, she tried soften d situation.. and for the first time we saw the two brothers hugged each other.

We need patient, loving, compassionate and loving souls like HD/HJ to show these "lost souls" there will always be light at the end of every dark tunnel..

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Katrina Abdul Talib said:

The fact tht YJN found the letter will not absolve KS committing the most immoral act of not personally handing the letter to its rightful owner... the letter "was written" by a deceased mum to her son... Cant blame him probably KS did not have the right people to teach and understand the between what is right and wrong??

KS lingers around as if watching a family horror drama. He did nothing much but contributes (indirectly) to all these unhappiness. Maybe writer kept him there so, with his insane mum they can learn from the newly weds what love, sincerity, humility, good morals are all about.

HD is already showing acts of compassion to this family... She took great care of unconscious halmoni in hospital. YJN slapped SIL, she gave her a warm sisterly embrace. YJN shamed on the floor, she was the first pick YJN up. SIL going overboard undermining YJN with strong words, she tried soften d situation.. and for the first time we saw the two brothers hugged each other.

We need patient, loving, compassionate and loving souls like HD/HJ to show these "lost souls" there will always be light at the end of every dark tunnel..

Well said.

• Like 3

Hyung Joo and Hae Dang are pure love to look at, they both light up around each other, only bright spot in the Chaebol family house. Kyung Soo is an idiot. I have nothing more to say about him. Other than being at the receiving end of his mother's crazy antics, he contributes zero amount to the actual plot line. And Yoo Ji Na, bravo, sure you care about Kyung Soo a lot, that is why you gave up that letter to your husband, vile woman. I am waiting for the day when they send her packing to a mental institute.

• Like 6

19 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Are you saying Halmoni is going to be ousted too?  Along with the CEO and YJN ?  Of course KS has not right to be anywhere near the house, and is willing and ready to leave.  

@angelwingssf  Of course Halmoni to those boys hasn't forgot her ill treatment of there mother and dad needs to be brought back down to ground level in his position he thinks he's entitled whomever and whatever he wants to do both sons needs to knock him on his kiester..

@Nymeria no subs yet

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@angelwingssf  Of course Halmoni to those boys hasn't forgot her ill treatment of there mother and dad needs to be brought back down to ground level in his position he thinks he's entitled whomever and whatever he wants to do both sons needs to knock him on his kiester..

@Nymeria no subs yet

I think both the grandsons kind of like Halmoni now.  Remember the dinner table talk about what HJ and HS are going to tell their kids about their grandfather that he was  murderer.  Halmoni asked both of them to make up with their father.  I think eventually they will and the father will feel so sad about the way he treated their mother and them and will voluntarily go and pay for his crimes .  I think Halmoni being so old and all will die and that will be her punishment.  It may be wishful thinking on my part of what might happen and the punishment for the CEO and his mother.  

Subs only for ep 39.  

• Like 3

episode episode 39 show a new low for YJN. the woman really have no shame at all. KS is no better. why worry for a woman who ruin your life with your lover. i guess he still longing for YJN love. even after all the stuff. she done to ruin him.

that scene of KS calling ceo a lunatic was the best. how he going get mad? when KS only telling the true.

that last scene of YJN stealing the letter/trying to save her married was just below low. knowing that lunatic ceo. he will exchange the letter for not divorcing YJN. he to worrying about losing his company to his two son.

• Like 2

Actually, I have to laugh at Yoo Ji Na's confidence that Kyung Soo will be the next owner of the company and she has the right to stay at the house being the owner's mother. Hasn't she realised how many times her son had picked the other side?

Question is now who had dug out the "evidence"? Kyung Soo or Park Sung Hwan.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jackie1048 said:

Actually, I have to laugh at Yoo Ji Na's confidence that Kyung Soo will be the next owner of the company and she has the right to stay at the house being the owner's mother. Hasn't she realised how many times her son had picked the other side?

Question is now who had dug out the "evidence"? Kyung Soo or Park Sung Hwan.

Nobody, its the wrong place. 

• Like 3