Fatma28

[Current Weekend Drama 2017] You Are Too Much 당신은 너무합니다 Second teaser update PG 1

693 posts in this topic

Posted

I hope Hyun Joo marries Hae Dang and they move out of the hell house and make a home away from all the insanity and most importantly Yoo Ji Na......He wants stability and a family more than anything...... Kyung Soo has his mother from hell to deal with, Hae Dang can never have peace around her....Yoo JiNa, she really is beyond too much. What a pathetic person, even Halmoni appears sane and reasonable compared to her at the moment.

5 people like this

Posted

This drama is all about YJN. Bitter with her past, she cannot accept seeing other women happy or living a good life (HD and HJ's ex).

She was badly abused by men (even pregnated at a very young age) so she does not know the value of love and devotion (KS and CEO). Men she desires did not reciprocate. But when alone we saw how she pined for her abandoned blind son. 

She sees HD as her young self but realised HD did not turn out an unhappy toxic person like her?  HD is loved and adored by thise around her. This frustrates YJN.

All of them are sick psychologically due to unhappy events of their past (or greed). They desperately need help. HD and her family (suppose halmoni saw this in HD's father) are their antidote. :D.

3 people like this

Posted

44 minutes ago, Katrina Abdul Talib said:

She was badly abused by men (even pregnated at a very young age) so she does not know the value of love and devotion (KS and CEO). Men she desires did not reciprocate. But when alone we saw how she pined for her abandoned blind son. 

@Katrina Abdul Talib  I'm beginning to think YJN wasn't badly abused by men or raped.. I think YJN may have used the young KS as a meal ticket to make it out of the hell hole she was in.. I think KS is the product of a married man and YJN just told him she was raped to keep him from looking for the truth about who she really is.. Yes YJN is very jealous of HD because her life as a night club singer didn't result into what happen to her, Nor is HD out to marry for riches beinging a golddigger she uses her looks and seductive clothes to entice men of all ages who,ever gives her attention.. SO her pinning for her blind son I'm not buying this act anymore.. Just look at house her and KS was living in when he was a small child.. ..How was she able to provide for her and KS as a single stay at home mom unless she was using him as the meal ticket to blackmail his father.. Who knows but YJN I put nothing past her  

Speaking of attention YJN obesession for HJ knows no bounds.. She see she couldn't get him so she marries his father thinking she can control him and who he's with through HJ dad but that was a bad call and she's seeing that.. It's sad her thinking is if she can't have him she's going to make life hell for him and anyone he choose to be with and the sick father is seeing this all and his only solution is to make HJ move from the house..  BS he needs to toss the physco out on her old tired azz and say good riddence because she will start her antics of wanting to have HJ even if it's just once. I think she's going to go so out control that any lil information HJ or his brother gets on CEO both son will have him lock up so fast it would make a headless person head swim.. But I tell you it's going to be fun watching YJN leae that house only to fall back on her azz to where she started from. Just her and KS who she claims all her acts was because of whar she did to her child..  

2 people like this

Posted

Poor Kyung Soo ... he is now getting threats from Park Sung Hwan for the letter or else his mother will be on the streets. 

Still enjoying Yoo Ji Na fuming "steam".

What Hae Dang said of Yoo Ji Na is so true, she will go crazy by herself if she did not get what she wants.

3 people like this

Posted

11 hours ago, Jackie1048 said:

I just loved that Yoo Ji Na cannot believed the fact that 1) Her own son said he will die for Hae Dang 2) The man she claimed she loved, Hyun Joon said he wants to be with Hae Dang till the day he dies ... just wandered whether the late boyfriend said something to the same effect. Hae Dang seemed to be able to command "declaration" from men where as Yoo Ji Na seemed to have to beg for it. Yoo Ji Na should thanked herself lucky to settle for Park Sung Hwan who sincerely loved her but she is likely to destroy that too. 

I also found that Grandmother can be reasonable when it is to her advantage. In her treatment of Hae Dang's family, she had been courteous to both Hae Dang and her father. Notice that Yoo Ji Na was turning a shade of green (with envy) when Grandmother gave Hae Dang a precious ring. Yoo Ji Na got nothing except insults from her "mother in law".

Yoo Ji Na had to act like a "housekeeper" before she got anywhere why Hae Dang had a much easier ride.

So like Yoo Ji Na to always spurt out the "dirty" linens thinking it will be to her advantage but it backfires all the time.

Spoiler

The ex boyfriend did not say he would die for her but he did tell YJN that HD was a very special person to him and that he still cared about her. YJN just could not understand the history that they had together and that the man genuinely cared about HD after 10 years together. Also he has a bit of guilt for hurting her and betraying her. YJN jealousy and need to have someone love only her and see only her destroyed that when she did not want him to go see HD when she collapsed. So in a way the man ended up dying while trying to make his way to HD.

YJN has a need to be with men who are not impressed with her who can't stand her. HD's dead ex was not impressed with her when they met and they ended up together for a small amount of time. HJ did not like her because of her ties to his father (or rather his fathers obsession with her over his mother) and YJN I think thought it would end up like it did with HD's ex only HJ is a whole different type of man and he ends up falling for HD (another blow to YJN's ego ) which again brings home that men tend to want HD or side with her over YJN who feels she is better. Then we have the son she tossed away and did not want to acknowledge at first and she finds out that not only does he love HD but is in a relationship with HD and can't stand the woman who is suppose to be his birth mom. The more any of the men showed their disapproval or disdain for YJN the more she wants them. Only KS nor HJ are willing to give it her love or respect. But that is because YJN has done nothing to earn it. HJ never was going to go for YJN and he saw right through her. Her son could have if she had not said and did the things she did before she found out who he really was.

YJN has a chance now to be with her son (after she destroyed his happiness) but she continues to show her nasty ugly side. She really shows how truly jealous she is of HD to have the man she wanted and the son she is claiming now willing to die, protect or do anything for HD.

I loved the fact that all the harsh treatment she got from Halmoni still continues for YJN. That place she has is because of her stubborn will and the CEO's destroying her world by forcing her to stay with him in his jealousy over her liking HJ. I would love for her to destroy that love he had for her and I can see it happening. He already realizes YJN is a bad bet. Look at his face a few times when her mess comes out. But he had to have that crazy selfish woman and now he has to deal with her. His only jealousy over her like of HJ is what continues to let him have to stay with YJN (and the fact that the damage has been done in being with her ).

YJN could not stand that Halmoni did not treat HD like YJN was treated. She also could not stand that Halmoni liked her father and HD. The one person that YJN feels a threat to has managed to get that bit of approval YJN never could from her MIL and her husband likes HD as well. Its a slap in the face but YJN fails to see that it is her that causes the issue and the way she came into that house and her actions in running after HJ.

YJN going ahead to tell the previous relationship of KS and HD in the next episodes will only hurt her. As we see in the preview HD explains everything which opens up what YJN was up to that resulted in HD's younger sister dying. Who looks bad when this comes out? Not HD but YJN who ruined her sons relationship, got someone killed yet again and has not once thought to show true regret to that family. With KS and HJ there they will collaborate it all and YJN will look like the crazy killer she is. No allies in that house for her at all and the one she had the Chairman is slowly realizing what he married.

The sad part is you can see her doing it for spite in the preview. She outs it and sits back to watch the bomb go off. Only HD will tell the truth and anyone else who knows as well. There will be sympathy for HD and her family and never for YJN which is not what she wanted to happen. YJN should have left that woman alone and let the past relationship she ruined stay in the past but her own jealousy has no bounds and she just can't stand that HD managed to have everyone she meets give her support when she has to fight and be thick skinned and shameless to stay in that house.

HD came in and told her family history good or bad along with her job. YJN came in as her arrogant self but ended up loosing her career and having to change and act like a house keeping by cooking in order to stay after the Chairman made sure to ruin her career. YJN still has to act like a "housekeeper" pretending to be a wife and she still can not get more respect from her mother in law or anyone in that house.

@Katrina Abdul Talib said:

"This drama is all about YJN. Bitter with her past, she cannot accept seeing other women happy or living a good life (HD and HJ's ex).

She sees HD as her young self but realised HD did not turn out an unhappy toxic person like her?  HD is loved and adored by thise around her. This frustrates YJN.

All of them are sick psychologically due to unhappy events of their past (or greed). They desperately need help. HD and her family (suppose halmoni saw this in HD's father) are their antidote. :D."

I agree with you all of those people in that house have some type of mental illness. I think HD and her family will finally be what they needs to wake up from their greed, selfishness, conniving, hateful snobbish behaviors. Let alone the obsessive issues that they have.

@Jackie1048

I hope that KS does not give the Chairman that letter and continues to either say he lost it or finally hands it to who it was intended for HJ. The Chairman has a nerve to asks for it using YJN being kicked out. Why should KS care he wanted her to come out of that house and he did not want her to have her career back either. (But I bet that KS will take pity on his mother (because blood will do that) or she could beg him to help her and give up something that should have gone to HJ.) IF KS is smart he should write a different letter to the Chairman from his wife and give the original to HJ. The chairman should not be the one finding what his mother left for him.

@sava2sava

I partially agree with you about YJN. I can't discount that a potential rap did not happen to her but at the same time YJN took a possible horrifying event in her life and let it ruin her. She did not get help and it has tainted her. I too can suspect that she may have been a mistress of a married man and had KS but I am going on the assumption that she was possibly raped. I too like you see the crazed jealousy she has of HD. HD is younger, prettier and talented. HD seems to have everyone she meets like her and see her as a genuine person. HD does not make excuses for her poor status and continues to do all she can devoted to her family. Where YJN never went back for her son and continued on living her successful life.

It would be interesting to see what truly happen to her in a flashback because I think the root of YJN's Crazy is back there. It will also help her son to find out the truth because I want to bet that whatever happen to YJN she has blanked it out. I am waiting to see if the Chairman Park will turn out to be the truth father of KS in the end.

Like you I want YJN to loose everything (chairman Park as well) and have only her son with her. We saw she was tormented by what she did to him perhaps loosing it all and having to live a quiet life with him at the end will be what she gets.

3 people like this

Posted

@Ldy Gmerm

I want YJN to loose everything (chairman Park as well) and have only her son with her. We saw she was tormented by what she did to him perhaps loosing it all and having to live a quiet life with him at the end will be what she gets..

Title seems to suggest YJN is going to do somethg extreme and beyond reasons.. she will try hard to destroy HJ and HD and if they marry, someone here even suggested, may probably try to harm their baby etc.. her hatred and jealousy towards HD is intense... next Halmoni.

In her quest to destroy others I hope KS does not become her sacrifice (she did abandon him once). Anyway its nice to see both YJN/CEO either in prison or mental facility. Both are wicked parents. 

4 people like this

Posted

3@sava2sava,thanks, my dear, this  is  totally different from the synopsis, the  synopsis said,a woman who  abandon  something that she shouldn't have done, regret her  actions, but the direction the drama is going is totally different, from what the synopsis was,what a shame. 

Now, I wander why people give  HD a pass for  what  she is doing now, and her look like a saint when  she  is not, HJ girlfriend might be obsess,but  she has a good reason to, spent years with HJ abroad came back because HJ mother dead, as soon as HJ set his eyes on HD, he dump her, when he sees that possibility was losing, he  lead her on  again ,this time to marry her, when  HD sister dead because of YJN actions ,he now come back and dump  the  fiancee again, this is  a character of a good   man, isn't is so, what is the different between what YJN did to HD and what HD is doing now to other woman, she didn't even feel sorry that she is taking a man from  woman like her,she dress up confident  ,no sense of  pity, or guilty  in her at all,just like YJN, this is why I don't understand why the writer make  YJN a heartless person and HD a saint,  when HD are doing same thing to other woman, same thing YJN  did to her, if  HJ ex go vengeance we see her  as a monster,  even when she is been humiliated by man who toyed with her, where is your conscience  dear writer, she  didn't even   do nothing wrong to anyone accept be arrogant that is all, she been  screw over by a spoiled brat man who has done nothing  for himself or create anything, he went to abroad to do nothing only live off his parents wealth ,   he  can't even produce anythings for HD,or write a poem for her to sing only to  open his  big mouth accuses his father from stealing from his mother, to think of it, if the CEO did not work hard will the company be standing where  it is?that man is a responsible man,he did not waste  the company money by drinking or gambling, no he stayed married to this woman have two children with her build her father company and  he never divorce her, when she feels like she  had enough, why kill yourself when you have two sons, why not divorce him, this is why I wander what kind of woman HJ mother is?to have cast her two boys aside just for the love of a man who she has spent more than 30 years with  is unimaginable me, when she could have had fullness of life ahead of her with her grandchildren. 

I  also wander what kind of a will she left with KS when she and her father has  been bought off from their position, dear writer, do you buy a car from the owner, after paying it ,is still belong to the seller ?CEO  accumulated a lot of shares to have bought the chairman out, so HJ mother  automatically has lost the ownership of company  to her husband,this is business transactions happens in today's world, even though you create a company or something  , once you sell your shares the company no longer belong to you. This  drama shows same Korean copycats pattern when the rich always win, buy love with their money why the poor is been crown as awful and bad person since he is not associate with chaebol. Wait there is  one exception of a recently finished drama ,OUR GAP SOON ,at least, even though the drama have up and down but the rich did not come out as winner, both lovers keep their faith, I never thought I will go back to watch that drama again but I did for one sole purpose,because the writer shows you can be an average human being and  survived without going into a hell hole to become chaebol. 

3 people like this

Posted

Greetings Chingus; Having a great time reading all your critique ; @joyblack4, @Ldy Gmerm, @Jackie1048, @Katrina Abdul Talib, @sava2sava and many others.  

Have been a silent lurker for the past couple of weeks and hated how the drama was moving and hardly watched some of the episodes but just read all the comments here.  

In this drama, everyone is depicted with a flawed personality.  I cannot pick one person who I can honestly say has a great character, and moving in the right direction.  

After watching the subs for the last two episodes, I did like that HJ broke off his engagement with his fiancee who was bulling him to marry her by causing harm to herself thereby hooking him up emotionally.  What a weird person.  There are men and women like that and once the love wears off, it will be a life of hell to live with that person/ mate.  @joyblack4 - I can relate to your arguments as to him not being a saint and I agree with you that HD asking him to marry her was not right.  But he had a choice to say no and he did not, because of the way his fiancee hooked him up (emotional tantrum).  How can a man feel love towards such a female.  And he was doing it for his grandmother.   You had an argument that he was going to marry her before.  That was true, but he kept postponing the date.  Did his fiancee get a clue ?  She did not and she was barging in and making decisions about his father's business and taking over the company when he truly needed a companion to vent and scream his frustrations about his father and doubts as to how his mother died.  Did she provide any?  Not in my opinion.  She was just bulldozing like the sister in law.  HD did not show pity to YH - I wish the writer would have dealt with that prior to HJ bringing her to the house to meet his family.  And also as HJ said, it was a forced / arranged marriage.  If he loved her and wanted to be with her, he would have married her a long time ago.  When ever he tried to break up with her, instead of behaving like an adult, she was behaving like a pampered child with a huge ego.   

HD - would have moved away and led a decent life with KS had YJN not interfered with them.  Even HJ knew that she loved him very much.  But with the death of her sister, she could not be with KS ; She would be reminded of her sister every time she saw him.  And YJN wanted HD not to marry her son.  YJN did not give a hoot's a** as to the pain she was causing the love birds.  When she asked HJ to marry her, he did not give an answer right away and did go to his fiancee to let him go.   HJ also knows that he needs to give HD the time and space for her to fall in love with him.  Both of them were open about their feelings and doubts.  They have built a level of trust between them which I didn't see with any of the others (HJ and YH, brother and his wife, father and YJN,) -  You can also see the trust level with HD's family and HJ.  Very easy going and open and honest.  

@Ldy Gmerm - I loved the last two episodes just like you.  I was reading your comments and echoing the same.  It is nice to see HD will get an armor called HJ ; But I want HD to build her own armor and I think she has started to do it.  

4 people like this

Posted

@anglewindssf,we may paint HD act as a righteous act because we like whom we see, doesn't excuse anyone to hurt others, mind you,they say '' the fear of god is the beginning of wisdom''whatever someone has done to you hurt you deeply even though you are dying to take what does not belong to you, let it go, there will other way for you to gain all the things you thought you lost come back to you, and that kind of a blessing is the truly blessing, the one that have a lasting joy, not the one you gain  from people pain and sorrow that will make you happy, the writer here may reward wrongs and justify it as been poor, in really life, it will never be a life a happy  relationship, because you gain your happiness from other people tears. HD has gone on gold digging act in excuse of her sister death, that death could have been prevented if she was to be honest with her feeling for KS,she has been wandering what it could have been like like to  to live with a money man like HJ,that is what plays out in the end, this is also how HD boyfriend left her too,when he set his eyes on YJN,it might be painful when you tell someone about your true feelings, but be honest with it,people might be in love today but fall out of love tomorrow,it is a common thing in life,in those days, hardly one chooses their own bride,your parents does it, and many of which live happy ever after,just like true love,there is always going to be up and down in human relationships, but as i said before don't gain anything from anyone tears.I do hope KS found someone sweet and live away from his mother .he deserves it, life can't be so mean to continue it punishment on you, you did nothing wrong, the letter means nothing, because HJ mother can't still retain the ownership of a company that she has been bought out from.the issue about the letter to me is useless,but I still want KS to hand it over to HJ.

Given that HJ grow up seeing his parents fight according to him, and he knew the story between his father and mother which end  up not well according to the writer,how come  he himself did same thing to other woman like his mother, don't  give me the BS about him following the grandma desire, he doesn't give a hoot about the grandma, this is his own fault not anyone, he could have been a man a long time ago to disable that relationship not to materialize,but he never did,keep on toying with somebody love for him,there is no excuses for that he is a grown man, he  knows right from wrong.

as much as i feel HD pain, her hardship in working to support  her father,paying school fees for her sisters,that is very admirable, only now she sold her soul to become greedy,many may see her actions as a saint just like the way this writer is presenting it, but truly, her act with all consciences is wrong. i never thought she will go this way taken what does not belong to her,if she and HJ has met before, been in relateship before KS and HJ girlfriend appear ,i could have said yes,this man truly belong to her, but KS or HJ girlfriend was never been an  intruder to any of this, not to mention HJ despicable act alerting YJN that her son is leaving with HD  pretending to be drunk ,still in eyes of many he can never do any wrong, if HD was honest to herself, truly loved KS nothing could have stop her from leaving not after getting his father blessings,she has already broken up with KS even before her sister death,this just other way the writer show how power of money works,it take over your soul,in the end you lost yourself in greed.

Posted

@joyblack4  - Thank you for your explanation, but I beg to differ and everyone has their own views on things happening in the drama.  I thank you for your viewpoint even though I may not agree with you.  

1 person likes this

Posted

8 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

@joyblack4  - Thank you for your explanation, but I beg to differ and everyone has their own views on things happening in the drama.  I thank you for your viewpoint even though I may not agree with you.  

@angelwingssf,that is fine with me, reading the  comments in the forum, one will see some agree why some disagree, it is natural for humans agree and disagree too, there is no problem, after all this is friction drama we all are watching.

1 person likes this

Posted

So far so good ...... The writers set up everybody living in this house ... it looks like put a lot of strong crabs in a bowl ... :)

1 person likes this

Posted

On 6/21/2017 at 8:31 PM, spring123 said:

So far so good ...... The writers set up everybody living in this house ... it looks like put a lot of strong crabs in a bowl ... :)

A control freak grandmother, a chaebol obsessed with a Singer, A singer obsessed with another small time singer and all the men in her life, a meek son, a psychopath daughter-in-law, a rebellious son with a warm heart and one conflicted do-gooder son of the obsessed singer....and the small time singer with strong sense of self.....Dear God, what a fine mix.