Fatma28

[Current Weekend Drama 2017] You Are Too Much 당신은 너무합니다 Second teaser update PG 1

583 posts in this topic

Posted

shooting pics

Goo hye sun while shooting

9fafd17cgy1fcnzq6j7j0j213w0qo7au.jpg

i think the person lying on road is GHS

9fafd17cgy1fco1y2vrc9j20qo0qoacp.jpg

9fafd17cgy1fcja3xk3ojj20qo0qoqbz.jpg

Its really cold in korea i hope all team of YRTM will remain healthy while shooting fighting!!

2 people like this

Posted

Actress Uhm Jung Hwa's first still cut of her upcoming weekend drama series 'You Are Too Much' under MBC was released today February 14, 2017 . The filming took place recently at a hair shop in Apgujeong-dong, Seoul. It was filmed until late, but Uhm Jung Hwa burned his passion and tried to get the perfect scene.

14716608_183814905435574_251183919703208

Joo YoungHoon and Uhm jung hwa while composing ost of You are too much.. cr joo younghoo ig

16585560_607699429423928_739582918715768

3 people like this

Posted

Joo young hoon and goo hue Sun during recording of you are too much ost

Image may contain: 2 people, hat and indoor

So both actress goo hye sun and jung hwa going to sing ost of drama wow looking forward to them...

4 people like this

Posted

First teaser is out..:wub:

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Clipboardimage2017-02-15111618.png

Clipboardimage2017-02-15112033.png

Clipboardimage2017-02-15112037.png

Clipboardimage2017-02-15112043.png

KTO really handsome in these pics.

Edited by Chellsee
Use spoiler tag for multiple images.
4 people like this

Posted

@quockhanh45 really kang tae hoo is such a hottie really looking forward to his blind acting :) 

3 people like this

Posted

Jung Hwa while singing ost of you are too much :)

Image may contain: one or more people and indoor

4 people like this

Posted

IG update of actor Jae hee from set of you are too much :)

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, table and outdoor

I am wondering what role he is going to play??

2 people like this

Posted

Thyroid cancer survived by Uhm Junghwa, Ju Yeonghun and 'You are too' OST recording

Ju Yong Hoon

Joo Young-hoon and Uhm Jung-hwa reported on the MBC weekend drama 'You Are So OST' OST.

On Feb. 13, Ju Yong-hoon said, "You are too much to do the MBC weekend drama" with a hashtag called "Combination of fantasy" in your instagram.

"I had a heart that I could live with my love and time being shared with others," said Jung Jung-hwa, who had been unable to speak for eight months after suffering a thrombosis of the thyroid cancer surgery a few years ago. I have overcome it. "

"It was a painful and painful affair, but it was also a good year," she said. "It was not a bad time to think that I grew up with God and better friends and met many good friends. It was time to fill me in, "she left a message on hes SNS.

"We will have a lot more happiness and more deepness now," said Jung Jung Hwa, "we will be much happier now, and we will be happy this year and we will find happiness and thankfulness for expressing and expressing our love and prettiness. "Let's talk a lot about this year!"

On the other hand, Uhm Jung Hwa will star in the movie 'You Are Too', which will be broadcast on March 4th

3 people like this

Posted

Kim Gyu-seon, 'You are

201702161766_20170216113917509.jpg?type=w540

Actor Kim Kyu-sun was cast on MBC new weekend drama 'You Are Too'. 

It is a drama depicting the life history of a singer who has a passion and compassion for her starring singer, "Luna," who lives a life like a flame, and her comic singer "Jeong-ke" Koo Hwa-na was cast by Uhm Jung-hwa, and Jeong Hwa-soo was cast by Koo Hye-sun. Kim Gyu-sung took the role of "Jeong Hae-sung", accompanied by Jeong-gi-kyoung (Gohyeon). 

Jeong Hae Sung, played by Kim Gyu-sun, is a sincere and sincere person in a family with four sisters. She is a cool-tempered character and a deep-rooted daughter who can share her liquor with her lonely father. It is expected to radiate the charm of 'good luck' because it is the most boyish person among the four daughters. 

In particular, Kim Gyu-sun showed her charm while showing her charming boyish role in the MBC drama 'Beautiful You', which was broadcast last year, in a bright Taekwon girl 'Cha Seo Dong'. 

On the other hand, Kim Gyu-seon made a strong impression on the audience when he opened the movie in January and opened the movie "The King," which is running through the box office, exceeding 5 million viewers. The drama 'You are Too Soon', a new drama show by Kim Kyu-sung, will be broadcasted at 8:45 pm on March 4th 

1 person likes this

Posted

Still cut of Koo hye sun as  Jung hae dang, looking so pretty :wub:

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor and close-up

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor, close-up and nature

2 people like this

Posted

'You are too much' Koo Hye-sun, 'Dazzling' dance ... Teaser open

MBC New Weekend drama 'You Are Too' was the first teaser released. 

On Saturday, March 4th, the drama will be filled with the history of the life of a woman who lives a life like a flame "You are too much" The teaser video was released and the expectation for the broadcast was further heightened.

L20170217.99002012054i1.jpg

In particular, Goo Hye Sun was able to catch up with the realistic hits of Uhm Jung Hwa, who played the role of star singer in the play. 

Koo Hye - sun said that she made his debut in MBC drama after her debut with MBC sitcom 'Nonstop 5'. She is going to show her life-affection, laughter, and tears in her role as a singer who wants to have a real singer, a real song, and a real life. Not to be seen in the usual comical appearance, but also a rough tone and high-level jokes to act as a realistic actor Gohyeon Sun's bold performance of the challenge will be the focus of public attention.

On the other hand, Ha Jung Ok author who writes' You are too much 'and' Rise out of gold '!,' Rings a woman 'and' My daughter, Chang Boryei 'and so on. 

MBC New Weekend drama 'You Are Too Soon' will be broadcasted at 8:45 pm on Saturday, March 4th, which will be the first teaser video to show off the unusual appearance of Gohyesun. 

3 people like this

Posted

Top comments of netizen

Netizen comment translation

[+819,-17]The background is the snow field, so it is believed to be the scene of shooting the new wedding diary ㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ

[+745,-4]Remaind me of honeymoon ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ diary am okay yok

[+378,-14] Her face is really white.

[278,-15] Without a doubt so pretty Goo

[251,-9] She's so pretty even she don't dress up.

[+221,-8] Looking forward to it

[+82,-4] I't's so beautiful ~ I'm looking at my honeymoon diary ^^ I should watch this drama.

Other comments 

-Who said that... among the celebrities he/she have actually seen, Goo is the most beautiful... she seems genuinely pretty.
-She looks good, neat, and pretty like a doll. Has good proportion, has a pearly white skin. I am very envious of someone.
-so beautiful~ I'm tuning to Honeymon Diary^^ I guess I'll be watching this drama.
-the first daughter from a poor house, who has a face like of a doll. the teaser look bright but the story seems to be sad. Looking forward to seeing diverse appearance....
-Goo so pretty. waiting for this drama.
-Hyesun-eonnie is so pretty and cute in her teaser video. I'm totally waiting

Image may contain: 4 people, people standing and outdoor

3 people like this

Posted

Jung Hwa at shooting location.

Image may contain: 1 person, snow and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoor

4 people like this

Posted

my first gif attempt lol

nRVaN5.gif

O0n5vn.gif

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

aww so pretty. Koo teaser pic. cr: ME lol

M05b3a.jpg

nRVa4l.jpg

vbdl36.jpg

r3Ban7.jpg

brAaz8.jpg

Edited by Chellsee
Use spoiler tag for multiple images.
5 people like this

Posted

@Fatma28 wow gif is so cute and screencap of koo is also pretty good job :)

2 people like this

Posted

Second teaser is out jug haw looking so hot 

2 people like this

Posted

Gifs of second teaser

9fafd17cgy1fcvwmke36bg20bu06ohdy.gif

2 people like this