Fatma28

[Current Weekend Drama 2017] You Are Too Much 당신은 너무합니다 Second teaser update PG 1

330 posts in this topic

Posted

So sad....Noooooo....:bawling:

I'm watching this drama because of Ku Hye Sun... :bawling:

If she leaving....I will stop watching the drama for sure... :cry:

Please get well soon our princess...

8 people like this

Posted

Before I bid good-bye to YATM, I'd like to leave you with a video I made of my favorite couple JHD and PHJ.  I will surely miss them.

8 people like this

Posted

Wow GHS leaving sad she's sick but I was only watching because of her

6 people like this

Posted

Omo, Omo, Omo, I am so sad this is happening. This was perfect post marriage drama for Gu Hye Sun. But her health comes first. Anaphylaxis is scary and life threatening so her sole focus should be recovery now.

I hope this thread won't die. Jang Hee Jin is excellent as an actress. She was excellent queen regent in Mirror of the Witch. Also obviously her rendition of Hae Dang will be different but it might turn out to be quite well. So I hope people don't stop watching. 

@sheherizade3 please don't leave, try staying.

6 people like this

Posted

Jang Hee-jin to star in "You're Too Much" instead of Koo Hye-seon

photo832001.jpg

Jang Hee-jin will be filling in for Koo Hye-seon in "You're Too Much" according to Lucky Company on the 24th.

She's not sure when she'll be starting but she will start recording the drama soon.

Koo Hye-seon had to step down from the drama due to allergic reactions and her doctor advised her to rest.

YG had announced, "Koo Hye-seon won't be able to continue with "You're Too Much" due to health issues. She's been showing giddiness and breathing problems so she was taken to the emergency room a couple of times. According to her doctor, she's having allergic reactions and needs to rest".

Meanwhile, Koo Hye-seon had been starring in the drama "You're Too Much" as Jeong Hae-dang.

http://www.hancinema.net/jang-hee-jin-to-star-in-you-re-too-much-instead-of-koo-hye-seon-104320.html

one more article that confirms the bad news!!!i hope she will be fine ,,,

3 people like this

Posted

Awww...she's so nice.:heart: Surely I'm gonna miss both their interaction together. They had an amazing chemistry together.:bawling: Thank u UJH.:wub: Gonna miss YATM w/ KHS as Jung Hae Dang. Till then....:dissapointed_relieved:#GetWellSoonKOO

Actress Uhm Jung Hwa is publicly expressing her support for her former “You’re Too Much” co-star Ku Hye Sun, who recently had to leave her role for health reasons.

On March 24, Uhm Jung Hwa shared an image of Ku Hye Sun on her personal Instagram account, captioning it, “Hye Sun, please get better as fast as possible.”

YG Entertainment confirmed earlier that day that Ku Hye Sun would no longer be able to appear in the MBC drama after being diagnosed with “a severe, allergic digestive dysfunction.”

Meanwhile, it has been reported that “On The Way To The Airport” actress Jang Hee Jin will be taking over the role from March 25.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/24/uhm-jung-hwa-publicly-addresses-ku-hye-suns-exit-youre-much/

3 people like this

Posted

Too bad for the drama but I hope GHS will be safe. Looks like the production team was on a big rush given their Actress choice who never had lead role yet (not sure in the movies). So this will be a pressure for the whole team.

i wonder till what episode did she film?!

5 people like this

Posted

Really feeling sad after hearing such bad news she was one of the charmer of this drama, drama will not be same without her :( i hope she get well soon..  its really sad now story is getting more warmer and netizen start liking her she have to leave its really sad 

and best of luck to the cast and crew 

4 people like this

Posted

4 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

Omo, Omo, Omo, I am so sad this is happening. This was perfect post marriage drama for Gu Hye Sun. But her health comes first. Anaphylaxis is scary and life threatening so her sole focus should be recovery now.

I hope this thread won't die. Jang Hee Jin is excellent as an actress. She was excellent queen regent in Mirror of the Witch. Also obviously her rendition of Hae Dang will be different but it might turn out to be quite well. So I hope people don't stop watching. 

@sheherizade3 please don't leave, try staying.

I am saddened that KHS had to leave YATM.  However, I will support her decision.  She needs to do what's best for herself so she can get better.  I wish her a speedy recovery.  I hope that Jang Hee will do well replacing KHS.  As a huge Uhm Jung Hwa fan, I will continue to watch and support YATM.  I know a lot of KHS's fans watch YATM because of her, but I believe that KHS would want her fans to continue to support the show.  Regardless if you're watching YATM because of KHS or not, this drama has good storylines.  The drama is getting better and more exciting each week.  Please reconsidered and continue to watch and support the show.  

4 people like this

Posted

All the best to YRTM!! and to fans.

Fighting!!

7 people like this