Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] Ms. Perfect (Perfect Wife) 완벽한 아내

Hmm, it seems like maybe KW was lying about his rich background, otherwise why would he need money from EH? I think the thing about JW being his son is totally a lie though. Regardless of his looks, JW did inherit JH's musical ability. Plus I think JB reacts with such incredulity and chases after KW because she's shocked he would make up a story like that when they both know they never slept together. It's just another of EH's schemes.

We learned a lot in ep. 7, but what's still mysterious is the murderer ahjumma and her relationship with EH. Why is she involved? What does her (dead?) son Bryan have to do with anything? As for the person who called her, I think it might be NM's friend the blonde girl who is trying to get revenge for NM.

Looks like ahjumma is going to kidnap JW tomorrow? I wonder what the purpose of that is.

@Mailelei This drama has 50 eps? I thought it was only 16 or 20. Everyone gives different info on this so I am very confused.

• Like 3

Another intriguing episode! Might contain spoilers, so read on at your own risk.

I guess we can safely say that this drama is going the fatal attraction way. What amazes me is that a man like JH is loved so dearly by 3 women! Viewers have been asking what's so great about this guy? All comments I've read are full of hate for him. Anyone anticipating a major makeover/transformation of JH like later on in the drama? Him becoming a mature responsible attractive man, not the wishy-washy him now?

I did make a mild guess that EH has special feeling for JH because of the shoes turning incident. She only did that with his shoes but not others. And I did guess too that she might have gone through a major makeover before, which is why she was not recognized by the trio best friends, coz one of them did mention that she looks familiar when they were all seated at the dining table on JB's first day at that house, but EH avoided the topic. And now it also makes sense why she wants to get on the good books with the children, because they are JH's children. She imagined herself to be his wife and mother of his children. Shudders.

I really like JB's character. When KW ignored her and just left the hotel, I just knew that this woman will not take no as an answer and chase him she did, using a sports car! How cool is our heroine....

Could NM's death be faked? But she clearly flatlined in the ambulance. I don't think it's the girlfriend because why need to be so mysterious about the identity of that caller if that's really her. Either it is really NM, or yet another new mysterious character, along with this Brian guy.

• Like 3

@Gwinna  Sorry, it's only 20 episodes. I got it confused with another drama, "Father Is Strange" that's 50 episodes. Yes, the caller may also be NM's friend. I don't know what  role , Bryan the ahjumma's son, plays in the future episodes. Her role in EH's scheme is also a mystery to me, but she's one "scary" person.  

• Like 3

So that's why Eunhee is so creepy. She wants to take everything away from Jaebok 'cause she feels it was Jaebok who took what was rightfully hers (Eunhee) all this time. Thank goodness Haewook is alright! That still begs the question, is Jinwook really Kyungwoo's son? What secret is Kyungwoo hiding? Why are there SO many secrets in this Drama? WHY?!!?:crazy:

Awww~ at Bonggoo hugging Jaebok and comforting her.... he wiped her tears too:wub: it's okay if you don't want him Jaebok-ssi, Bonggoo-ah~ you can come to me LoL!:tongue:

Jaebok is THE best female character in K-Dramas I've watched so far. I mean she actually threw herself on top of Kyungwoo's car for goodness sakes:blink: I also love how she stands her ground, is no pushover and doesn't just give in whenever she's backed into a corner. It's refreshing to see a sassy female lead:D

• Like 6

@ktcjdrama said:-

What amazes me is that a man like JH is loved so dearly by 3 women! Viewers have been asking what's so great about this guy?

Touché my dear, touché. I am just as dumbfounded as you are<_< I can't stand that stupid hair of his for one thing but it clearly seems the drama is pushing for a possible reunion between Jaebok & Junhee. Jaebok is even encouraging him to be more confident for the sake of their kids. 

• Like 4

I say it once and I'll say it again JB get your kids and get the hell out of that house crazy is out to take everything she has even the Rx is in on it.. How did they come to the conclusion that the boy is the Ex's I don't think JB was like that in college.. I figured Crazy had a onesided crush on JB husband since college and guess what I was right.. SMH. How after all of these years crazy comes up with a plan like this and her mom is just as whack out as she is.. Boy Scary..

Another thing I'm not getting the promotional picture.. It seems like crazy is going to hook up with the dead girl so called brother.

HDFree Perfect Wife - 완벽한 아내

Can someone explain it to me..

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Could NM's death be faked? But she clearly flatlined in the ambulance. I don't think it's the girlfriend because why need to be so mysterious about the identity of that caller if that's really her. Either it is really NM, or yet another new mysterious character, along with this Brian guy.

@ktcjdrama  I think it could be NM.. Couldn't be Brain why would he wait all these years to contact his mother. ? It's either NM or her friend thats contacting whack out mama.. I think she's the one that killed NM if she's indeed dead.. Who else knows of they relationship besides the friend..

9 hours ago, Mailelei said:

@Gwinna  Sorry, it's only 20 episodes. I got it confused with another drama, "Father Is Strange" that's 50 episodes. Yes, the caller may also be NM's friend. I don't know what  role , Bryan the ahjumma's son, plays in the future episodes. Her role in EH's scheme is also a mystery to me, but she's one "scary" person.  

Hey @Mailelei I think ajjumma could be crazy daughter, This much of the story I believe but being that she could have abanson her daughter since young or the girl was taken from her due to infedelity, She meet someone else had his child or both crazy and brain have the same parents and once the borther died she was kick out of the home. You know how society people are they hold her responsible for his death.. Nut anyway being that she's penniless she depends on daughter for her funding so the only way she can get amything and have a roof over her head is to do what her daughter tells her..

I'm finding it hard to believe after all of these years that both Crazy and JB ex still hold torches for they're so called love..  

2 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Jaebok is THE best female character in K-Dramas I've watched so far. I mean she actually threw herself on top of Kyungwoo's car for goodness sakes:blink: I also love how she stands her ground, is no pushover and doesn't just give in whenever she's backed into a corner. It's refreshing to see a sassy female lead:D

@Latte_Anyday I can't wait to see JB flip the script on Crazy.. Clearly Crazy is no match for her as in was shown in yesterday's episode JB has caught her in another lie.. When she do put it together crazy is subject to go out for the kill trying to take whats rightfully not hers thinking that she can have it all once JB is out of the way.. I fear for JB daughter clearly the lil girl hasn't taken a liking to her and knows something not right about her if Crazy can't win the Lil girl over I think she will harm her or threaten her in some kind of way maybe like not seeing her mommy again..

2 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Touché my dear, touché. I am just as dumbfounded as you are<_< I can't stand that stupid hair of his for one thing but it clearly seems the drama is pushing for a possible reunion between Jaebok & Junhee. Jaebok is even encouraging him to be more confident for the sake of their kids. 

I still don't see what they see in such a cowaedly man.. Maybe I should start calling him wimpy..  

• Like 2

Ratings 170321: Perfect Wife : 4.4% (Increased from previous ep - 3.5%) :smirk:

---

ost

• Like 2

DRAMA RECAPS

Perfect Wife: Episode 7

by LollyPip | March 21, 2017 

6EvYWbS.jpg

My favorite thing about this show is how, every time a mystery is solved, it only leads us to even more (and much scarier) questions. Each episode challenges our understanding of the truth, and the story just grows twistier and more fascinating as more secrets are uncovered. The best mysteries give their audiences an outcome even more exciting than they’d imagined, and right now, it feels as though Perfect Wife is turning out to be one of those mysteries.

EPISODE 7 RECAP 

Jae-bok sits Eun-hee down to confront her about her manipulating the truth and for not disclosing that she and Kyung-woo divorced three years ago. But she forgets all about that when Kyung-woo himself walks into the house, and they see each other for the first time in many years. Cool as a cucumber, Eun-hee tells Kyung-woo that Jae-bok lives in the upstairs apartment. She leaves the room to let them catch up, but she doesn’t go far. She pretends to be cleaning the fish tank and listens in as Kyung-woo tells Jae-bok that she’s still beautiful.

Steeling herself against his smooth lines, Jae-bok asks why he contacted her secretly as Blue Rose. After a long pause, Kyung-woo says that it was just a coincidence. He claims that he didn’t realize who she was until after they’d been chatting a while. He tells Jae-bok that he suggested this house to her because he wanted to help her, and that he didn’t reveal who he was because he was afraid her pride wouldn’t let her accept. Hearing that makes Eun-hee scoff to herself behind the fish tank. Kyung-woo then tells Jae-bok that he only rarely comes here, and he didn’t think they’d run into each other.

He notices Eun-hee listening in, and adds that he’s always felt indebted to Jae-bok. But before he can say why, Jung-hee arrives home. Jung-hee is all Oh, you’re Jae-bok’s first love, but Kyung-woo says they were just lovers. Well, that’s awkward. Eun-hee wheels herself back into the room just as Jin-wook gets home from school. He’s got a new bruise on his face that he refuses to explain, and Kyung-woo calls him handsome. Deok-boon comments that Jin-wook looks so much like Kyung-woo that they could be father and son, which horrifies Jae-bok. She hustles Jin-wook upstairs to avoid his questions about Kyung-woo, leaving her old boyfriend and her husband alone together. Jung-hee tries to be friendly, but when Kyung-woo eyes his ratty old sweatpants, he also hurries upstairs – but not before noticing Kyung-woo gazing up after Jae-bok with a longing expression on his face. Jae-bok snaps at Jung-hee as soon as he gets upstairs, so he asks if she’s embarrassed of him. Although Jae-bok swears they were never physically intimate, Jung-hee accusingly says that Jin-wook really does look a lot like Kyung-woo, then immediately regrets it.

Angry, Kyung-woo barges into Eun-hee’s bedroom, where she sneers at him and holds out an envelope. He smacks it away and tells her that enough is enough, then leaves when Deok-boon enters the room. She opens the envelope to find a check, and she asks Eun-hee when she’ll stop doing this. Deok-boon stomps to her own room, growling that Kyung-woo will do anything for Eun-hee’s money. She answers a call from a blocked number, but the person on the other end doesn’t say a word. All we see is a hotel room where the occupant has been holed up for a while (judging by the empty soju bottles and takeout food containers), along with someone standing with their back to the room.

Whatever Eun-hee’s reason for bringing Jae-bok and Kyung-woo together again, she’s definitely thrilled with the results. She flits around her craft room humming happily and laughing to herself. She then grabs a handful of her and Kyung-woo’s wedding photos before ripping them to pieces and flinging them into the air to rain down like confetti.

Read more:: http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/03/perfect-wife-episode-7/

• Like 4

Wow, EH is just wow..... the craziness she would do to get her lost love back. I really don't understand why go through such a roundabout way. If JH can fall for NM and betray his wife, I'm sure he would do the same if the girl was EH, as long as that girl give him the respect and acknowledgement that he claimed he wasn't getting from JB. But then, there seems to be much more to the story, as can be seen from flashback by JH in EH's car. And in hospital when EH said something about JH leaving her for such a life. EH had been a rejected stalker?

KW is stupid enough (fine, it is for plot's sake) to announce to EH his plan of coming clean with JB. No wonder she's got him under her claws. Another stupid move, unfortunately by JB, why confront the ajumma so quickly, should do some snooping around first. I can't believe that JB still want to continue living there. I mean these questionable people might harm her children, for crying out loud!

Side note, I love the father-son moment in this episode, esp.when they were making music together.

Although predicted, still love the cliffhanger. Made me can't wait for next episode.

• Like 3

Jaebok's right, Eunhee IS FRIGHTENING. But why is Jaebok still living in psycho lady's house though!? LoL at her tellin' the Ahjumma needs glasses!!! That ought to teach y'all a lesson for makin' such loaded statements. Good on Jaebok for setting the record straight on Jinwook. Cherri that kid I tell ya is about as sassy as her Momma:tongue:

And WTF Nami. Is. Alive...??!! WTF:blink: with so many plot twists,  I honestly really can't keep up-_-

• Like 2

DRAMA RECAPS - Perfect Wife: Episode 8
by LollyPip | March 22, 2017 | No Comments

OUcX135.jpg

Hold onto your hats folks, because the surprises this episode has in store for us go way beyond anything we’ve seen so far. I’m just floored at this show’s continuing ability to do the one thing I never expected, and yet I still never see it coming. I don’t know how Perfect Wife keeps one-upping itself week after week, but I hope it never stops. Now, just give me a minute to shake off the goosebumps, and we’ll get started…

EPISODE 8 RECAP 

After Kyung-woo informs Jae-bok that he’s always been a bad person and leaves, Bong-gu hugs Jae-bok while she cries out her disillusionment. But soon it gets awkward and they push apart, with Bong-gu pretending that his wet eyes are just from bad air quality, ha. Then a frantic call from Jung-hee changes their plans when Jae-bok learns that her son Jin-wook is missing. Jung-hee runs out to look for Jin-wook, asking Eun-hee to call him if Jin-wook comes home. Eun-hee sees a scared Hae-wook standing on the stairs and holds her arms out, but Hae-wook refuses to go near her. Eun-hee asks Deok-boon if she’s seen Jin-wook, and Deok-boon denies it. Won-jae brings her daughter Che-ri over to look after Hae-wook, which upsets Eun-hee. Neither Eun-hee nor Deok-boon say a word to Won-jae, which she definitely notes as strange.

Bong-gu drives Jae-bok home, where Jung-hee reluctantly confesses that he and Jin-wook had a fight. Jae-bok thinks about how Deok-boon and Kyung-woo both commented that Jin-wook looks like Kyung-woo, and she asks Bong-gu to take her back to Kyung-woo’s hotel. Eun-hee asks Deok-boon again if she really didn’t say anything to Jin-wook, but Deok-boon counters that she knows Eun-hee offered Kyung-woo a building to help her. She says Eun-hee is losing her mind, but Eun-hee calmly tells her to take care not to leave a trail. She asks Deok-boon who keeps calling her from a blocked number, but Deok-boon changes the subject again. She warns Eun-hee to stop throwing her money around, or she’ll go broke and everyone will desert her.

Spoiler

Eun-hee accuses Deok-boon of ruining her own life for money, slipping and accidentally calling her “Mom.” Well, that answers that question. Eun-hee tells her she’s free to trash her own life if she wants, but asks why she had to ruin hers and Brian’s as well. She says that money isn’t important, reminding Deok-boon that she knows perfectly well what is most important to her. Looking chastened, Deok-boon calls Eun-hee by a different name, but Eun-hee coldly reminds her that her name is Lee Eun-hee now. Upstairs, Che-ri grows curious about the forbidden staircase, so she sneaks up to check it out. She finds a dim room full of dolls and antique items, then a familiar face catches her eye. She picks up a photo and sees that it’s Jung-hee, singing on stage when he was in his band.

Suddenly the lights come on, and Eun-hee is there, telling Che-ri that she has terrible manners. She snatches the photo of Jung-hee out of Che-ri’s hand, slicing her finger with it and making her bleed. Che-ri isn’t scared of Eun-hee, even when she leans down to growl, “Get lost.”

Jae-bok goes back to Kyung-woo’s hotel, guessing that Jin-wook may have been curious about the comments that he looks like Kyung-woo and went looking for him. She’s right — she finds a forlorn Jin-wook in the lobby, and she does that Mom thing where she yells at him even though she was actually afraid. Jin-wook just looks at her with those huge eyes, and Jae-bok hugs him tight. Bong-gu fusses at the boy mildly for scaring his mother, seeming to enjoy seeing this maternal side of Jae-bok.

Read more:: http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/03/perfect-wife-episode-8/

• Like 4

The female lead of this drama is gorgeous! I love her eyes and smile and she makes me want to look and dress like her when I'm her age. I keep whispering "beautiful" while watching her scenes in the drama lol. I also can't believe she's been in a 10 year hiatus because she's such a natural actress with no over reactions and with good micro-expressions and good chemistry with the lawyer. Ah the lawyer!!! I ship him so hard with her It'll literally break my heart if they don't get together by the end of the drama! (or preferably by the middle so that we can see them hook up and argue and break up and make up and make out lol)

Oh and Eun Hee's actress is damn brilliant in the role (y) bravo to the one who cast her!

• Like 4

Looks like my intuition was correct, NM is alive! She's wearing the same checkered shirt as the person who called HS, EH's mother! BG  thought he was seeing a "ghost " when NM appeared in his apt. Can't wait to hear her story about how she survived. She definitely died unless her heart started beating again after they pronounced her as dead! 

Looks like JH did know EH in college as he had a flashback of him being in a car with her. But the present day EH doesn't look like the past EH at all! So many unknown secrets in this drama. What I would like to know is, why didn't JH have a successful career as a singer. What caused him to give up on his dream and make him what he is today---a person with no ambition.

Looks like KW was kidnapped before he could confess to JB. I'm sure it was EH who kidnapped him. EH's definitely a "nut" case and want to find what role HS, her mother, played to caused her now psychotic behavior. @sava2sava It will be interesting to find out why HS's is now poor and dependent on EH. She's helping EH in her quest to take JH and the children away from JB. She's also very creepy!!

@MiAmour Thank you for the recaps for episode 7 and 8.

• Like 3

On 3/24/2017 at 2:32 AM, Mailelei said:

Looks like my intuition was correct, NM is alive! She's wearing the same checkered shirt as the person who called HS, EH's mother! BG  thought he was seeing a "ghost " when NM appeared in his apt. Can't wait to hear her story about how she survived. She definitely died unless her heart started beating again after they pronounced her as dead! 

Looks like JH did know EH in college as he had a flashback of him being in a car with her. But the present day EH doesn't look like the past EH at all! So many unknown secrets in this drama. What I would like to know is, why didn't JH have a successful career as a singer. What caused him to give up on his dream and make him what he is today---a person with no ambition.

Looks like KW was kidnapped before he could confess to JB. I'm sure it was EH who kidnapped him. EH's definitely a "nut" case and want to find what role HS, her mother, played to caused her now psychotic behavior. @sava2sava It will be interesting to find out why HS's is now poor and dependent on EH. She's helping EH in her quest to take JH and the children away from JB. She's also very creepy!!

@MiAmour Thank you for the recaps for episode 7 and 8.

I'm be honest and say I have not really watched this drama.  I skipped through eps 2, 5, 7 and 8--requires too much energy; it appears to be a drama of riddles (like I Heard It Through the Grapevine, but more mystery).  In regards to the car scene with them appearing to drive over a cliff, I have to wonder he lost his memory of the car accident and the fact she, EH, tried to kill him. Also, him cheating on his wife doesn't appear to be a first time offense. It seems the girl who faked her death is just a pawn of EH. I have to wonder if EH wanted to use her to break up their marriage so she could then step into the picture.  Either way, I'll check back in later. Forget the husband getting a make over, I want the wife to move on with her life. Her husband lies all the time and easily.

• Like 3

PREVIEW E09

미 (MIIII) - I Miss You [완벽한 아내 OST Part 4]

Spoiler

• Like 2

preview 28-mar

OST part 4, MV

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

The Richard Simmons  Is Crazy For Real She Has Gone To That Baby School And Told Those People That She's That Boy's Mother.. She To Cuckoo For Cocoa Puffs.. Yes She's Trying To Take Everything From JB But She Won't Get That Lil Girl..  JB Should Have Figured Some Of This Story Out.. If I Was Her I Tell The Ex That NM Is Alive.. I Guess It Was Bryan That Was Watching NM In That Flashback..

Edited by MadraRua
Please do not circumvent the swear filter
  • Like 2

DRAMA RECAPS

Perfect Wife: Episode 9

jAgSO9Y.jpg

We slow down a bit to get some background on why Eun-hee is orchestrating so much of what’s happened until now, and discover the answers to a few of Jae-bok’s burning questions. Even things that seemed random turn out to be part of Eun-hee’s plan, making Jae-bok realize that she’s up against something even bigger than she originally imagined. And though she may think she’s all alone in the world, if she can relax enough to trust, she might find out she’s already got a friend standing by just waiting to help her.

EPISODE 9 RECAP

Bong-gu finds Na-mi alive and well and sneaking around his apartment. Before he can even process whether she’s a dream or a ghost, Jae-bok walks in and sees Na-mi. Bong-gu realizes that Na-mi is really here, then notices that she has a large bruise on her face. Scared, Na-mi tries to leave, but Jae-bok and Bong-gu grab her in a three-way bear hug. Meanwhile, Hyung-sun (formerly referred to by her alias, Deok-boon) paces her room, worried about the brooch that Jae-bok found and used to threaten to out her as Na-mi’s killer. We see that Hyung-sun was at Na-mi’s place the night of her accident, trying to stop Na-mi from leaving town. Na-mi had returned the money and begged to be able to leave in peace with Jung-hee. Hyung-sun had attacked Na-mi, who had run out into the rain to escape. She’d turned her ankle on the wet stairs and fallen, so Hyung-sun had fled the scene, leaving her brooch behind. 

Eun-hee gives Hyung-sun a credit card and orders her to leave the country immediately. She says that she can’t have everything ruined now, not when “he” is finally with her. When Hyung-sun begs her to reconsider and promises to make sure Eun-hee isn’t harmed, Eun-hee says it’s too late and asks if Hyung-sun wants Brian to be harmed as well. Things calm down at Bong-gu’s place, though he refuses to admit that he was saddened by Na-mi’s supposed death. Na-mi says her face got bruised while she “was escaping,” but she avoids giving details. She begs Jae-bok not to tell Jung-hee or anyone else that she’s alive, or she’ll be dead for real this time. Na-mi hides when the doorbell rings, and Bong-gu finds a young man at the door who claims to live downstairs. He’s wearing a hat to hide his face and keeps trying to look inside the apartment. Na-mi suddenly rushes past them both and out the door, and the young man slams the door to stall Bong-gu before chasing her down the hall. 

Na-mi hides once she gets outside and the man runs off in the wrong direction. Bong-gu and Jae-bok see Na-mi running into the street, and they both gasp as a large truck barrels down on her. The truck slams on its brakes, and when it moves on again, Na-mi is gone. At home later, Jae-bok goes to set her boots in a cabinet in the house’s entryway and sees Eun-hee’s shoes there. She tries on a pair, then another, but they’re all much too small for her. It’s strange, since the day Eun-hee traded clothing with Jae-bok, she’d made a big deal about how well her shoes fit Jae-bok. Jae-bok overhears Eun-hee and Hyung-sun arguing while Eun-hee angrily packs Hyung-sun’s things. Again, Hyung-sun accidentally calls Eun-hee by the name “Eun-kyung.” Just then, Eun-hee realizes that Jae-bok is watching them.

Jae-bok asks if Hyung-sun is going somewhere, and if it’s because of the brooch. Jae-bok drags her out of the room, but only after Jae-bok spots an old photo of a younger Hyung-sun with two children, a small boy and an older girl. Pretending idle curiosity, Eun-hee asks if Jae-bok has found any more evidence in Na-mi’s case. Instead of answering, Jae-bok asks if she can borrow some shoes for a special meeting the next day, and Eun-hee looks cornered for a second, knowing her real shoes won’t fit.

Jae-bok grabs a pair, tries them on, and finds they’re too small. She wonders out loud why the other shoes fit her so well and why Eun-hee said they were the same size. Eun-hee thinks fast and explains that she was actually taking those shoes to exchange them that day because they turned out to be too big. Jae-bok asks why Eun-hee said they could be twins if the shoes didn’t fit her, so Eun-hee fibs that she wanted Jae-bok to feel close to her. Jae-bok asks if she did that so she’d move in upstairs, but before Eun-hee can think of an answer, they’re interrupted by Jung-hee.

Read more:: http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/03/perfect-wife-episode-9/

• Like 3