Quantcast
mysignisflower

♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 Official Thread ♣

10 hours ago, lovephs said:

It's because i really think its Jisoo and PBY not PHS and PBY hahah or I'm just crazy? that's just my observation i don't want PHS to get bash when its not even his fault.

LOL u think so too? same here! because i think PBY and PHS is too comfortable with each other. Jisoo is too shy when they were together ^_^

1 hour ago, bobolovemomo said:

Same here, i shipped the character Bong bong Min min. But i am not really shipping PHS with anyone. Just simply fans of him and adore him. I am happy with anyone that he likes :) 

more projects and more dramas please! In the mean time i will rewatch SWDBS lols

yup that is what shipping means. ship the characters! :) gonna start The Heirs today after finish my work :tongue:

• Like 4

is he in Hawaii right now? i bet his schedule is full now with his new agency :D good for him!

• Like 7

Personally I am okay with shipping, only when you know you are 'shipping' - aka likely not real until proven otherwise. Saying things like 'they look good together', 'I wish they are together' are fine, but making it sounds like fact (e.g. they must love each other, he must be crushing on her, I hope he confess etc.) puts me off. One of my pet peeves are when people post interviews and they bold/colour the parts they think are hinting something. It is demeaning towards the artists themselves. I'd rather they just post the whole article as it is, people can interpret them however they want. Also, why are k-drama fans so vulnerable to clickbait article headings? Just because it fits their imagination? 

The damages shippers can cause towards celebrities can be much more than people think. Just look at Kuntoria. It was ridiculous. 
Been a k-entertainment fan for over 10 years and I am too tired of this richard simmons. 

• Like 8

I ship bongbong and minmin when SWDBS still airing..and the their BTS looks so cute together..after SWDBS ended and so many interview articles..my shipping for them disappear also..haha..now I want to see bromance..:D !! 

2 hours ago, anazs said:

is he in Hawaii right now? i bet his schedule is full now with his new agency :D good for him!

Wonder if he really in Hawaii now :o i wish we know his schedule other than the fan meet in Singapore -_-

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, aigo244 said:

I ship bongbong and minmin when SWDBS still airing..and the their BTS looks so cute together..after SWDBS ended and so many interview articles..my shipping for them disappear also..haha..now I want to see bromance..:D !! 

Wonder if he really in Hawaii now :o i wish we know his schedule other than the fan meet in Singapore -_-

yup me too. coz he's going to be in Singapore soon. back and forth, must be tiring -_- luckily he always update his IG. talking about sns, i think he only has ig and twitter. does this agency has ig or fb?

27 minutes ago, enilec_15 said:

why is he in Hawaii? for photoshoot? wow what a nice place to go!! 

if he is really in Hawaii for photoshoot or cf, hope to see his new photos and vids coming out really soon :D

• Like 4

I don't think he is in hawaii now i think he will go there after singapore event.

Was shipping Jisoo and PHS too hahaha but i think its PBY and Jisoo end game. What a twist but am happy uri puppy can concentrate on his future :D

2 hours ago, catscomics said:

Personally I am okay with shipping, only when you know you are 'shipping' - aka likely not real until proven otherwise. Saying things like 'they look good together', 'I wish they are together' are fine, but making it sounds like fact (e.g. they must love each other, he must be crushing on her, I hope he confess etc.) puts me off. One of my pet peeves are when people post interviews and they bold/colour the parts they think are hinting something. It is demeaning towards the artists themselves. I'd rather they just post the whole article as it is, people can interpret them however they want. Also, why are k-drama fans so vulnerable to clickbait article headings? Just because it fits their imagination? 

The damages shippers can cause towards celebrities can be much more than people think. Just look at Kuntoria. It was ridiculous. 
Been a k-entertainment fan for over 10 years and I am too tired of this richard simmons. 

They are analysing PHS actions and put a meaning to anything he say or do its because they just come accross him lately but for some who was already fangirling over him were not really surprise coz thats how he is.

If you notice his korean fans never share on their personal twitter acc when the article is regarding shipping phs to pby but when its bongbong and minmin they will same with pby korean fans so its very telling that they are not forcing the two to date but if ever it happens they will be happy. 

I'm guessing those who are shipping these 2 so hard are new fans who watch them only on swdbs.

i thought PHS is already in Hawai...hence the photo in his IG...

does anyone know when PHS' flight to singapore?

• Like 5

7 hours ago, alluredmystery said:

Hi,

Is PHS in Hawaii now? Or will he be going there next week?

He post on IG that he in Hawaii...

I read someone tweet he got photoshoot there...not sure if it true...

In Heirs I really hope he will end up with Kim Jiwoo...

Edit: He will be in Singapore this weekend but am going somewhere else...so close yet so far....

• Like 3

i bet the photos will come out nice. look at the view!! :D 

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, shirunsaadon said:

He post on IG that he in Hawaii...

I read someone tweet he got photoshoot there...not sure if it true...

In Heirs I really hope he will end up with Kim Jiwoo...

off topic..just realized Rachel in The Heirs is the same person as 2nd female lead in DOTS..lol..no wonder i feel like i watched her somewhere:lol:

PHS update his IG quite often these few days..i like!!:D anyway, I Google..its 10hrs flight from Hawaii to Korea..pheww-_-

Edited by aigo244
  • Like 7

4 minutes ago, aigo244 said:

off topic..just realized Rachel in The Heirs is the same person as 2nd female lead in DOTS..lol..no wonder i feel like i watched her somewhere:lol:

PHS update his IG quite often these few days..i like!!:D

Yes, I have to agree. Nowadays, he seems to be active in IG :D

• Like 4

He enjoying nature...so relaxing and nice view....

UAA really take care of him better...he wearing StudioConcrete shirt at airport make me wanna cry...I love UAA artist bonding...

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, shirunsaadon said:

He enjoying nature...so relaxing and nice view....

UAA really take care of him better...he wearing StudioConcrete shirt at airport make me wanna cry...I love UAA artist bonding...

Yes, I'm so happy to see that UAA takes good care of him. 

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, alluredmystery said:

Yes, I have to agree. Nowadays, he seems to be active in IG :D

And aren't we all happy haha hope he will continue yayyyyy

57 minutes ago, sebastian27 said:

i thought PHS is already in Hawai...hence the photo in his IG...

does anyone know when PHS' flight to singapore?

He might go directly singapore from hawaii? Will be very tiring if he will go korea then singapore but then we don't really know what's his agency's plan but he seems to be enjoying himself so it means they are taking good care of him.

the wakiki beach view is spectacular... wish he had shown his face in one of his post...

more ig post.. i hope,.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, aigo244 said:

PHS update his IG quite often these few days..i like!!:D anyway, I Google..its 10hrs flight from Hawaii to Korea..pheww-_-

I am wondering.. does he take care of the IG himself, or was it handled by his managers? Not that I am complaining about the frequency of updates now.. :D. Too bad we can't see how he looks in Hawaii.

• Like 5