Quantcast
Jump to content
mysignisflower

♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 Official Thread ♣

Recommended Posts

49 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Gosh.. we all flocked here because we were chased away for gushing PHS / SMJ too much.

Should I do my live recap here instead, on next Monday?

No! Hahaha do your recap there,  it's fun... Hahaha

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Amanda_HS said:

I agree Hyungsik is oozing sexiness now and at the same time still retain his boyish charm. 

cr logo

 

Yes. I have been wondering why he can be so different, sometimes a boy, sometimes a charismatic man. Then I realise it's the eye expressions.

Spoiler

 

Bx84k-pCMAAtSGS.jpg

Cr : Soompi

hs.png

Cr : Daily Kpop News.

Note the different aura?

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Era Ferawati Thank you for the video. I have been searching for eng sub of this. 

I love it when Kwang Hee irritates PHS. He will silently glare at him. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Era Ferawati  thank you for posting this,  been looking for PHS latest variety appearance...  

Kwanghee is really funny,  haha before Hwarang he is the only Ze:a member I know... and watch in variety shows,  hahaha

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ainee Etp said:

@Era Ferawati Thank you for the video. I have been searching for eng sub of this. 

You're welcome,I just lucky get that video(I have the raw one full version,but can't find softsub)

Have taxi too there

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ainee Etp said:

Gosh.. we all flocked here because we were chased away for gushing PHS / SMJ too much.

Should I do my live recap here instead, on next Monday?

Now the thread has been locked down.

I used to camp at Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart's thread and majority gushed on Lee Joon Gi because we all know for a fact that he is the most interesting prince of all and a lot bashing Wang Wook (Kang Ha Neul) for being spineless yet no one complaining. 

So, I really don't understand why so much hatred over the gushing of Sammaekjong and Park Hyung Sik at "Hwarang" thread? Guess being the second lead that stole the attention, thunder and lightning not sitting well with the fans of the actor who took the higher billing. And it's not even PSJ's fault, it just happened that his character is less interesting. I blame it on Sammaekjong for his overflowing of appeal and charm.

Thank goodness we have this forum.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, lyserose said:

He played a rather effeminate character in "Heirs" that KWB even contended for the Best Couple Award with him up against Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye.

I think the reason why we did not notice him then is because it was a minor character out of a drama with so many characters, not helping that his character was rather girly and he was still a boy back then - he did not have that sex appeal yet. Now that he is in his mid 20's, he oozes all that were yet to be established back then. Always, it takes a boy to become a man for us to notice him (and PHS still has that boyish charm). And what more, I dare to say that he is a scene stealer. Even though he is the second lead in High Society and Hwarang, idk if it's just me but I feel that he totally stole the spotlight.

He stole my heart in What Happens To My Family :wub: After I saw him in that drama, I was waiting for him to get a bigger role and he got casted in High Society~ So I waited for that drama to air and oh boy I was not disappointed by Park Hyung Sik. Then he was casted in Hwarang last year in March, but the drama air date got delayed until December :bawling: I waited this long for PHS to come out in a drama, so I just have to gush about him and his performance! He is definitely stealing my heart in Hwarang, and his performance is absolutely amaing! Now he got his first lead role in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, which by the way I am extremely excited for that drama. (so proud of him for nailing his first lead role :wub:)

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also another video of Park Hyung Sik singing Busker Busker's Cherry Blossom Ending, which I personally like :)

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, lyserose said:

Now the thread has been locked down.

I used to camp at Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart's thread and majority gushed on Lee Joon Gi because we all know for a fact that he is the most interesting prince of all and a lot bashing Wang Wook (Kang Ha Neul) for being spineless yet no one complaining. 

So, I really don't understand why so much hatred over the gushing of Sammaekjong and Park Hyung Sik at "Hwarang" thread? Guess being the second lead that stole the attention, thunder and lightning not sitting well with the fans of the actor who took the higher billing. And it's not even PSJ's fault, it just happened that his character is less interesting. I blame it on Sammaekjong for his overflowing of appeal and charm.

Thank goodness we have this forum.

I'm so sad that the forums has been locked down :( I would check the forums daily to see what people are saying about Hwarang.... I admit that I do gush about SMJ a lot, but I definitely do not go and bash other characters or the actors in the drama...

(Off topic here) I've been trying to defend Go Ara as an actress because there is so much criticism about her... I honestly love Go Ara, although I don't mention her alot because i'm always talking about the Hwarang boys :sweatingbullets: Her chemistry with Park Hyung Sik is amazing and she has moments with PSJ as well.. I keep saying this but I think she is doing a fabulous job with her acting. Sorry moderators for getting a little off topic. I just had to mention her and her chemistry with PHS as well.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Era Ferawati said:

http://m.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hyungsik

Hello everyone^~^

You should^~^ since we dun have place there

Question, what is that link for? Is it like a forums page for Park Hyung Sik where k-netizens come and discuss about him?

1 hour ago, Era Ferawati said:

Btw have anyone watch this?

 I love him more after this

I actually recently watched that (a couple weeks ago?), and oh boy that just made me fall in love with him even more :heart: I can't believe I didn't know about it until now...!!

Park Hyung Sik also comes out in a variety show called 삼시세끼 or Three Meals A Day. I am not sure if there is english subs for that variety show, but I was on YouTube a few days ago and came across it (uploaded by TVN)..

And does anybody know where you can find good quality photos of PHS from Hwarang? Or anyone have beautiful photos of SMJ? :wub:

Also, I apologize for my four posts in a row :sweatingbullets:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, lyserose said:

Now the thread has been locked down.

I used to camp at Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart's thread and majority gushed on Lee Joon Gi because we all know for a fact that he is the most interesting prince of all and a lot bashing Wang Wook (Kang Ha Neul) for being spineless yet no one complaining. 

So, I really don't understand why so much hatred over the gushing of Sammaekjong and Park Hyung Sik at "Hwarang" thread? Guess being the second lead that stole the attention, thunder and lightning not sitting well with the fans of the actor who took the higher billing. And it's not even PSJ's fault, it just happened that his character is less interesting. I blame it on Sammaekjong for his overflowing of appeal and charm.

Thank goodness we have this forum.

I used to be one of the campers too in MLSH. It's the first time I see a thread being closed temporarily. Isn't it fire and guns in MLSH thread last time but everything still went fine? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh, he is just too adorable and precious :heart: 

I really want to see and meet him in real life! He was copying all of Lee Sung Kyung's action! :lol: And then he just becomes so adorable~ This fan has alot of fancams of PHS at events and you can see how he treats his fans :) I recommend watching some of the videos in this channel for PHS ^^

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi girls...Seem that I have to camp in this thread too because The Hwarang Thread got locked down. 

I hope I am not dissapointing you all because I reply to that PSJ fan several times in hwarang thread. I should ignore her but I can't since she literally kick me out from the thread. She is not even a moderator, how can she regulate on who should and shouldn't post on that thread or what to post :rolleyes:.

Thank God most of her posts get delete, a proof to us on who really violate the rules.

Anyway, I've never heard or know about Hungsik before this drama. I know ZEA but the only familiar member for me from the group are Kwanghee and Im Siwan. I've known both of them for a really long time (Kwanghe for his variety appearance since WGM and Siwan since The Moon That Embrace by The Sun). How can my eyes never caught Hyungsik before ??? ^_^.

Thank you for all the Park Hyun Sik Pics and articles. Can't wait to see him in the upcoming drama. I am a fan of him now after Hwarang.

I also watch his interviews for hwarang promotions, 2n1d and some interviews of him with ZEA. Seem like he really has good personality. Kwanghee was jealous of him because he think that hyungsik get into ZEA because of his family connection and he judged him for that, but then he prove him wrong. He is worth it, he can sing and he has kind personality. The ZEA members said that they never see him getting angry..I love his real life personality. I hope we can see him more in great projects in future :wub:.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, lyserose said:

Now the thread has been locked down.

I used to camp at Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart's thread and majority gushed on Lee Joon Gi because we all know for a fact that he is the most interesting prince of all and a lot bashing Wang Wook (Kang Ha Neul) for being spineless yet no one complaining. 

So, I really don't understand why so much hatred over the gushing of Sammaekjong and Park Hyung Sik at "Hwarang" thread? Guess being the second lead that stole the attention, thunder and lightning not sitting well with the fans of the actor who took the higher billing. And it's not even PSJ's fault, it just happened that his character is less interesting. I blame it on Sammaekjong for his overflowing of appeal and charm.

Thank goodness we have this forum.

Because Lee Joon Gi is the male lead so majority of them are his fans and they welcome that level of gushing.  

I think it is very childish of her to expect others to stop discussing about Hyungsik/SMJ when he is the main actor/character in Hwarang. Those who love actors like PSJ or characters like SW/AR should talk about them more instead of wasting time complaining about others who do not really find these characters interesting enough to want to talk about them. 

 

9 minutes ago, ferily said:

Question, what is that link for? Is it like a forums page for Park Hyung Sik where k-netizens come and discuss about him?

Also, does anybody know where you can find good quality photos of PHS from Hwarang? Or anyone have beautiful photos of SMJ? :wub:

 

DC Gallery is a k-netizens forum where Hyungsik's fans discuss about him. There are a lot of gifs/pictures in his DC gallery too. If you can read Chinese, weibo has a lot too. 

These are others with beautiful SMJ gifs that I can remember.  

https://twitter.com/sammacjong

http://formyxoxo.tistory.com/category/xoxo

http://blog.naver.com/PostThumbnailList.nhn?blogId=smilesam52&from=postList&categoryNo=9&parentCategoryNo=9

37 minutes ago, ferily said:

He stole my heart in What Happens To My Family :wub: After I saw him in that drama, I was waiting for him to get a bigger role and he got casted in High Society~ So I waited for that drama to air and oh boy I was not disappointed by Park Hyung Sik. Then he was casted in Hwarang last year in March, but the drama air date got delayed until December :bawling: I waited this long for PHS to come out in a drama, so I just have to gush about him and his performance! He is definitely stealing my heart in Hwarang, and his performance is absolutely amaing! Now he got his first lead role in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, which by the way I am extremely excited for that drama. (so proud of him for nailing his first lead role :wub:)

 

Hyungsik learnt a lot from his seniors in WHTMF. I am glad he still stay in touch with his noona kim hyun joo after filming. His crying scenes were not very good in the past so I was surprised when he nailed the very difficult scene in EP 41 where Dalbong was so angry with his dad as he accused him of wanting to run the shop because of money.

1 hour ago, Ainee Etp said:

 

Yes. I have been wondering why he can be so different, sometimes a boy, sometimes a charismatic man. Then I realise it's the eye expressions.

  Reveal hidden contents

 

Bx84k-pCMAAtSGS.jpg

Cr : Soompi

hs.png

Cr : Daily Kpop News.

Note the different aura?

 

 

Yes, i love his eyes. His acting might still need improvement but he has such expressive eyes. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which begs the question... what is his previous agency before Star Empire, which he did not have any friend except for the manager hyung?

ZEA's contract had ended in Jan 17 so I wonder what is their direction now.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, fionnoula said:

Anyway, I've never heard or know about Hungsik before this drama. I know ZEA but the only familiar member for me from the group are Kwanghee and Im Siwan. I've known both of them for a really long time (Kwanghe for his variety appearance since WGM and Siwan since The Moon That Embrace by The Sun). How can my eyes never caught Hyungsik before ??? ^_^.

Thank you for all the Park Hyun Sik Pics and articles. Can't wait to see him in the upcoming drama. I am a fan of him now after Hwarang.

I also watch his interviews for hwarang promotions, 2n1d and some interviews of him with ZEA. Seem like he really has good personality. Kwanghee was jealous of him because he think that hyungsik get into ZEA because of his family connection and he judged him for that, but then he prove him wrong. He is worth it, he can sing and he has kind personality. The ZEA members said that they never see him getting angry..I love his real life personality. I hope we can see him more in great projects in future :wub:.

Hehe, what you said about Park Hyung Sik is exactly why I love him so much :love: 

If you want to watch more of Park Hyung Sik, you can watch his other interviews with Entertainment Weekly, Healing Camp (somebody posted a video above when he came out), Real Men, Running Man, Law of the Jungle, and the list can go on and on~

8 minutes ago, Amanda_HS said:

Because Lee Joon Gi is the male lead so majority of them are his fans and they welcome that level of gushing.  

I think it is very childish of her to expect others to stop discussing about Hyungsik/SMJ when he is the main actor/character in Hwarang. Those who love actors like PSJ or characters like SW/AR should talk about them more instead of wasting time complaining about others who do not really find these characters interesting enough to want to talk about them. 

DC Gallery is a k-netizens forum where Hyungsik's fans discuss about him. There are a lot of gifs/pictures in his DC gallery too. If you can read Chinese, weibo has a lot too. 

These are others with beautiful SMJ gifs that I can remember.  

https://twitter.com/sammacjong

http://formyxoxo.tistory.com/category/xoxo

http://blog.naver.com/PostThumbnailList.nhn?blogId=smilesam52&from=postList&categoryNo=9&parentCategoryNo=9

Hyungsik learnt a lot from his seniors in WHTMF. I am glad he still stay in touch with his noona kim hyun joo after filming. His crying scenes were not very good in the past so I was surprised when he nailed the very difficult scene in EP 41 where Dalbong was so angry with his dad as he accused him of wanting to run the shop because of money.

Yes, i love his eyes. His acting might still need improvement but he has such expressive eyes. 

Thank you for more information about the DC Gallery! :) I would check it out, but it's all in korean..and I'm lazy to read all of that...i'm Korean too.. :sweatingbullets:

Yes, as What Happen to my Family progressed, Park Hyung sik's acting got much better :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Which begs the question... what is his previous agency before Star Empire, which he did not have any friend except for the manager hyung?

ZEA's contract had ended in Jan 17 so I wonder what is their direction now.

No information about it yet :( There was a rumor that PHS is moving to Park Seo Joon's company, KeyEast, but that was claimed to be false.. It seems that PHS wants to focus more on his acting career though. He said himself that he loves singing and acting~ Hopefully we get some news soon!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×