larus

[Drama 2017] Tunnel 터널

Really missed them 

They had a vacation at Guam

Spoiler

=======

Team Dramabeans: What we’re watching

girlfriday

• Tunnel: Don’t leave me, Show. Why must you end? The internal conflict between wanting to know what happens and wanting it to go on forever is strong with this one. Damn my curiosity. Maybe if I lose the battle I’ll watch it again from the beginning just to live in denial a little longer.

tipsymocha

• Tunnel: Awww. I’ll miss this show so, so much. Given the premise, it was inevitable that the show would be compared to Signal, but while I think that the tvN drama put more thought into the time manipulation aspect, I was really invested in Tunnel’s characters and their relationships. I think my attachment to the team of lovable detectives and Jae-yi was strong enough that I wasn’t (too) bothered by the many unanswered questions I had at the end of the finale. Such as, did the present timeline cease to exist now that Kwang-ho’s gone back for good? Or will it carry on as a parallel universe? Did Kwang-ho ever catch young Mok Jin-woo in the past? Wait, but in the original present timeline, our Kwang-ho wouldn’t have been there to make sure 1988’s Kwang-ho was safely born… Eugh, now my head hurts.

cr

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

Really missed them 

Me too. I did not get a chance to say goodbye to this show last week when it has ended but I want to say that it was a satisfying drama to watch for me.

I am glad they had a vacation together too. Choi Jin hyuk has another drama offer so soon and I have a feeling he will accept the role. Yoon Hyun min`s hair is tragic (for me:lol:) but he is still handsome.  Love all Tunnel Team.

A curiosity... The sign with the finger at the nose has a significance? (the first picture in this page). 

• Like 4

A bit late. But I want to share how I love this drama. Daebak..

Great plot, great story, superb acting.

An open-ended story that even the series ended, viewers will create an ending. Salute to the great imagination of the writer. I really had the great time and really enjoyed it while watching the series.

• Like 5

Same here.:). This past weekend I caught myself waiting for the new eps and then only I realized that it was over last week. Great drama.

• Like 4

I'm sad they didn't release the soundtracks for this drama :( anyone?

June 8, 2017

Lee Yoo-young Looks for Brighter Fare After Hit Crime Series

Source: The Chosun Ilbo

2017060800680_0.jpg

Lee Yoo-young has made her first TV appearance in time slip crime drama "Tunnel," which recently wrapped up with the highest ratings in the history of cable channel OCN.

Lee had no ambitions when she was 20. She gave up college and worked part-time in a beauty salon, but then decided to go back to her studies as she felt sorry for her mother. She entered Korea National University of Arts in 2010 and studied acting.

A student film changed her life. "I saw myself on the screen in class. It was the first time I saw myself acting as an audience, and that was the moment I was seriously thinking about being an actress," she recalls.

Before long she had won best actress at the Milan International Film Festival for "Late Spring" in 2014, where she played a poor country woman who works as a nude model for a frustrated sculptor.

She has appeared in several films since including "The Treacherous" and "Yourself and Yours" and now ended her first TV series.

"To play my character, I studied the psychology of criminals, reading profiling books," she said. "Now I think want to show a brighter side of myself in my next project." 

• Like 1

it's a good drama not WOW with huge mistakes in the storyline,
I wish if they focused on Jae Yi work.

Tunnel drama best drama best cast storyline suspense comedy choi Jin hyuk  (Kwang ho ) and yoon hyun min ( sun jae) I miss u so much...❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤must watch drama. 

Whenever kwang ho hold sun jae as father of yeon ho that moments hilarious. 

Yeon seok❤kwang ho and yeon ho ❤sun jae  .