akinahana89

[Soompi Event] Welcome to Our Annual Holiday Hunt on Soompi Forums! [ALL WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I found it

LOL!!!!! Didn't know!!!! I gave a big hint!!!!

Edited by Sonya16
Too big of a clue to be considered gentle. ^^;
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

ROUND WINNERS
Winners were determined by the hat draw method (Drawing a random name out of a hat).

Round 1: Phikyl
Round 2: sagwaoo
Round 3: MugunghwaFlower
Round 4: TBD

All winners, please stay tuned for the bonus round! ^^

*claps* Congratzzz to the winners! :wub::wub:

Goes to look for final hint of final round :tears: @akinahana89 You should see and do this monthly (without rewards), or if you can't, even every 2-3 months would be fun! :w00t: It's my first hunt and it was SO much fun!!!

edit: OMG I've found it... :w00t: It was a good drama! :wub: *goes to submit final form...* Thank you all for your hints, '2016' and ' supernatural' definitely helped a lot! :phew::wub:

• Like 5

I'm glad you have managed to find the answer. The four keywords I mentioned, but couldn't give away, were pointing towards supernatural elements, the title and the page number.

I can't answer straight away as I am being mentioned or as you are posting your questions, because there is a great time difference between the places we live. 

Thankfully there are always Soompiers online who can offer guidance.

• Like 4

Its been a long time since i posted anything on Soompi. I always lurk. Lol. Delurking now to say thanks to @akinahana89 for organizing this awesome event. All the clues were really well made and one can easily see how much thought has been put into each clue to make it a lot more interesting for the participants. :)

I should also thank all those people who posted hints in this thread for all the clues. You people have no idea how much you made my life easier. Lol. Seriously without you people i couldn't have found out all the answers. Some of the clues were really difficult for me to crack. 

Congrats to all the winners. You people deserve it. (Sidenote: One that wins the lucky romance ost is the most luckiest. Eeeeeeee)

These few days had been really fun. And now that its over, i have this empty feeling in my heart. I hope Soompi organizes many more events like this in the future. 

I cant leave without mentioning @phikyl.LOL. She was the one who told me about this event in the first place. You dont need another thank you from me, do you??? 

• Like 9

On 12/25/2016 at 3:32 PM, Ella said:

I think that the admins should consider the hunt as a regular game, even without the prizes. Maybe every two months? Or one week each month? 
We just need someone to come up with the hints, an admin to edit posts and people interested in the hunting.

@akinahana89 We do have something planned probably set up for next month, don't we? :smirk: 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Hanyeoun said:

@akinahana89 We do have something planned probably set up for next month, don't we? :smirk: 

@Hanyeoun Way to ruin my grand announcement at the end of this event. LOL

2 hours ago, worldno17 said:

OMG, is this gonna be a scavenger of sorts?!

It will be something Soompi has never done before. :glasses:

• Like 8

57 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

Way to ruin my grand announcement at the end of this event. LOL

Hahaha. Thunder stolen! I'm excited about it already! These types of games are so much fun!

No worries @MugunghwaFlower! I just tagged everyone who had already found the answer just in case someone was online to help. It seems like I'm one of the few who is actually in PST who participated and I didn't have any hints to give for that clue. :sweatingbullets:

You're welcome [again] @kokodus. Scroll up, there's another one coming! Join that one with me too and stop lurking! :phew::phew::phew:

• Like 5

Just now, akinahana89 said:

It will be something Soompi has never done before. 

Whoaaaaaaa Really excited for this. :love:

• Like 4

19 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

ROUND WINNERS
Winners were determined by the hat draw method (Drawing a random name out of a hat).

Round 4: TBD

All winners, please stay tuned for the bonus round! ^^

Congrats to all the winners and good luck in final round !!

• Like 5

5 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

@Hanyeoun Way to ruin my grand announcement at the end of this event. LOL

It will be something Soompi has never done before. :glasses:

:scream::love:

• Like 2

Since the google form is still up, I'll submit  my answers, lol.

I forgot to write my name  for round 1, 2 and 4 :bawling:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ella said:

Since the google form is still up, I'll submit  my answers, lol.

I forgot to write my name  for round 1, 2 and 4 :bawling:

Technically past deadline, but I'll accept since you let me know about your situation prior to it passing. ^^

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

Technically past deadline, but I'll accept since you let me know about your situation prior to it passing. ^^

Thank you! I tried to send  my answers earlier today, but mobile internet didn't load the form :(

• Like 2

ROUND WINNERS

Round 4: Kurousagi-

Congratulations to our 2016 Holiday Present Hunt winners!

@phikyl @sagwaoo @MugunghwaFlower @Kurousagi-

The four prizes we are offering this year is a SIGNED Lucky Romance OST, an Uncontrollably Fond drama poster, a Cheese in the Trap notebook, and a One Month Viki Pass. To determine which one of you wins which prize, I have prepared a short bonus round.

Guess the Mystery Number

I have just sent admin benightedxflame a PM with a number between 1 and 50. You will have until Thursday, December 29th at 12:25pm PST to post in this thread or send to me by PM your ONE guess of what the mystery number is. If all winners send me their guesses prior to the deadline, then we will proceed sooner. ^^

After I have your guesses, all four of you will be invited into the PM between me and benightedxflame to reveal that mystery number. The order of the winners will be ranked by closest to the mystery number without going over and will be matched to the order of the prizes as listed above.

Okay? Ready, set, guess!  :glasses:

• Like 8