akinahana89

[Soompi Event] Welcome to Our Annual Holiday Hunt on Soompi Forums! [ALL WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

430 posts in this topic

Posted

Just now, akinahana89 said:

I use the Wikipedia page for a specific drama for their TNmS ratings. I actually don't know of any sites that list all TNmS ratings for all dramas.

you mean  like this wikipedia page ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W_(TV_series)

Posted

11 minutes ago, waya94 said:

you mean  like this wikipedia page ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W_(TV_series)

Exactly!

There was an article written about this clue. Soompi did not cover it, but DramaFever and AllKPop did.

5 people like this

Posted

Almost 2am here, just got back at home, there's  more beer than blood in my veins, couldn't get anything from the clue and all the  hints are  amking  no sense at all.

The major problem is: I don't have time to go hunting tomorrow  morning because I'll be at work till late. I should go to sleep asap.

Anyway, I have  no idea of wich drama  is that let alone the article some fellows are talking about.

I'm going to sleep and pray I can get a free time to come back here tomorrow.

Ah~  I have  no idea of wich "first post" @akinahana89  is talking about.  Is it the main post on the first page of this thread with the hints?

3 people like this

Posted

Is it specifically a medical drama?? Cause clearly Soompi didn't do an article about this clue!!! So I wouldn't know!!! T.T

SOOMPI 너무해!!!!

Posted

@akinahana89 It's a drama with a medical aspect to it.

@akinahana89 ...it's a 2016 drama

@akinahana89 As previous posters have stated, please include the decimal for the Nationwide TNmS rating (you can find it on wikipedia).

@akinahana89 Somewhere in my first post, there is something/someone that can be linked to both the lead actor and actress. Look very carefully at my whole post.

@akinahana89 Soompi did not cover it (the article), but DramaFever and AllKPop did.

4 people like this

Posted

ah its a hard clue this time...finally found it..Hint: below page 100:glasses: if u can find the right drama

5 people like this

Posted

I finally found it T.T IM CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

3 people like this

Posted

Is this fate? I only read Soompi, so there was no way that I would know about the article. But I find it incredible that I was actually thinking about the drama last night in a hospital, waiting for a check-up with other patients. I'm OK, don't worry! It was just a preventive measure, because the drama urged me to do so, too. Amazing!

3 people like this

Posted

36 minutes ago, Sonya16 said:

I finally found it T.T IM CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Congrats!! You did it! How do you feel? LOL

4 minutes ago, MugunghwaFlower said:

Is this fate? I only read Soompi, so there was no way that I would know about the article. But I find it incredible that I was actually thinking about the drama last night in a hospital, waiting for a check-up with other patients. I'm OK, don't worry! It was just a preventive measure, because the drama urged me to do so, too. Amazing!

Wow! This is definitely fate! Super amazing! :w00t:

3 people like this

Posted

I FOUND IT, finally! This one was so hard to find. I was again lost in one thread... doing this and that with those ratings, then I started to go to thread of every drama that aired this year. LOL Thank you all for your hints, they were helpful, especially one from @phenyl, your hint helped me narrow them down. haha I need to go eat something and prepare myself for a new clue. :phew:

Can someone PM me article related to the drama, I can't find it on that page. *curious*

2 people like this

Posted

finally i found it after doing 1 hour searching. Lol.. can't wait for the next clue :w00t:

1 person likes this

Posted

Found it !!!!! What a great feeling ! :grin: I really had a hard time since I didn't watch this drama and I was proceeding by elimination with the dramas from 2016... Thanks everyone for your hints ! :heart:

2 people like this

Posted

Just woke  up, read everything and I'm still helpless :bawling:

All the hints makes no sense to me this time.

I can't find wich post is that "first post" and how can I find that article about the clue?

Let's see if I can figure it  out while I have a break time from work.

Back to read the hints again!

Fighting!

2 people like this

Posted

this is so damn hard! luckily I've watched this drama... phewww... thanks for all the hints. gentle hint for those who still wondering, it wasn't a medical drama. 

2 people like this

Posted

2 minutes ago, aichan_vii said:

this is so damn hard! luckily I've watched this drama... phewww... thanks for all the hints. gentle hint for those who still wondering, it wasn't a medical drama. 

Really? Not a medical one?  I'm searching all the medical dramas  of 2016 :confounded:

So is it a drama that's about a disease or something like that? It could help a fan with the same disease but showing the dailylife of a patient.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh~

I'm so lost.

I'm considering to start watching kdramas too.

2 people like this

Posted

1 hour ago, Ella said:

Really? Not a medical one?  I'm searching all the medical dramas  of 2016 :confounded:

So is it a drama that's about a disease or something like that? It could help a fan with the same disease but showing the dailylife of a patient.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh~

I'm so lost.

I'm considering to start watching kdramas too.

it wasn't medical drama, but it has medical aspect on it. I thought it was medical drama too, but it isn't. @queenbrooke hints are so well. combine the 4th one with the 1st one.

4 people like this

Posted

@akinahana89 Members are asking for a greater challenge. Make them suffer please!  uhuhuh onion head

3 people like this

Posted

20 minutes ago, Hanyeoun said:

@akinahana89 Members are asking for a greater challenge. Make them suffer please!  uhuhuh onion head

Pls don't ;-;

4 people like this

Posted

Thank you everyone for the hints! I finally found it; I never watched the drama so some of the clues didn't help... If you're still looking, fighting! :heart:

3 people like this

Posted

Paying close attention to my wording is very important. If it had been a medical drama, I wouldn't have said medical aspect. ^^;

Your last hint for this clue is: the previously mentioned link to both the lead actor and actress on the first post is actually... seen in every single one of my posts.

2 people like this