Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] My Father is Strange 아버지가 이상해

Hah. I was wondering why FIS suddenly went back to the 1st page. Congratulations to the couple.  I wasn't shipping them but somehow the thought of in love LJ and PSM together makes my heart all giddy.

• Like 4

I'm always hesitant when couples start dating right after they finish a drama together. I would not mind if they confirm dating after having at least one drama between. LJ has yet to do another drama with another co-star.

12 hours ago, finebyme said:

I'm always hesitant when couples start dating right after they finish a drama together. I would not mind if they confirm dating after having at least one drama between. LJ has yet to do another drama with another co-star.

I understand why you're hesitant, but LJ is not a playboy he's not easily swayed by pretty or sexy girls, well from what I observe in his past dramas bts, he's a bit reserved with his co star and he only interact closely with male co star. That's just how careful he is with women overall, only with Somin I saw him become so flirty off screen which says a lot.

• Like 3