Go Seung Ji

[Current Weekend Drama 2017] My Father is Strange 아버지가 이상해 - Saturdays and Sundays @ 19:55 KST

1,868 posts in this topic

Posted

3 hours ago, annamchoi said:

Hi everyone! Anna here..a newbie on this thread..:)

Just started watching this 50 ep drama...Im on marathon actually..ep 34 to be exact!

Hope Im welcome! Thank you all! :D

Hi Anna!! Welcome to the thread!! :D

1 person likes this

Posted

1 hour ago, inna75 said:

Hi Anna!! Welcome to the thread!! :D

Thanks for the warm welcome! @inna75 :) nice meeting you!

Still on the marathon! My heart leap! :wub: when Ra young mentioned to the family that MY was asked on a date! Could sense the  J H 's jealousy! He was starled!

1 person likes this

Posted

6 hours ago, TheMsChelsea91 said:

Ok, one more.. @stroppyse..

P/s: i wishe we could get a proper video than short clips here and there

Having proper clips rather than instagram ones would help. I feel as if all these instagram clips are perhaps part of a single long BTS clip somewhere. Oh well. :) Here is the translation for the clip that you requested anyway. 

Voiceover: Agonizing over their feelings for each other, but then finding out that they aren’t siblings and thus finally starting a loveline, Lee Joon and Jung So Min Couple. 
caption: sending hearts~
Voiceover: On camera, they are so serious, but off camera, they are such a sweet and cute couple like this.

caption: The two people continuously showing their cute sides
Voiceover: Even though it’s over 30 degrees (celsius) on the shooting set, they are still acting diligently without looking tired. 

caption: Surely, that? 
Voiceover: However, is that…
split screen: On left is Joon-blin. On right is Goblin. (They make a wordplay with Joon’s name.)
Voiceover: perhaps Joon-blin? 

LJ: I won’t lose to sweating. Sweat is just sweat, and nothing can stop my passion for acting. (captioned)
SJM caption: Perhaps the Goblin’s bride?
caption: It’s finally the time for the scene to pull out the sword!
Voiceover: The reason for the sword in Lee Joon’s chest…
caption: The truth about the “sword” in Lee Joon’s chest is a mini fan?
Voiceover: …was actually a fan to help cool him down. 

3 people like this

Posted

5 people like this

Posted

Can I just say, all those BTS is giving me serious OTP ship for LJ and SM. I'm not usually one who wishes actors would  date just because I ship their characters too much, but LJ and SM are just the cutest thing together off cam. The chemistry is just oozing on cam and off cam. 

3 people like this

Posted

16 minutes ago, xianyi8 said:

Does he still remember that......if he does I think they have gone to next level ....:glasses:

1 person likes this

Posted

19 minutes ago, xianyi8 said:

Wow, whoever found and edited this is seriously shipping, I think. 

The whole point of this is that the on WGM, the other guys are coaching Lee Joon that if when he meets her, he likes her, he should casually try to give her a hug. It's cute how shocked LJ is at that advice to be that forward on the first meet. Anyway, the way to do that is to clap his hands and open up his arms. If she likes him as well, then she'll naturally go into his arms for the hug. And, if he doesn't like her that much... (segment in the clip cuts off there)

And, then Lee Joon actually tries this on Jung So Min at the photo shoot which if I remember correctly is the first time that they meet. LOL. Now, I'm wondering if she accepted his invitation to hug, or if she held back because she had just met him and just laughed which is what it seemed like before the clip ends. So, I guess this means that when LJ meet JSM, he liked her? I can see why the shippers are shipping. LJ is a surprisingly funny and almost dorky kind of guy, which makes him so likable, and he does seem rather smitten with JSM in the BTS'. 

1 person likes this

Posted

@stroppyse, i believe, the photoshoot happened not too long ago. Perhaps in May? At least after the mellogaze episode, since LJ Marie Claire interview indicated that. So its not their 1st meeting. What i observed is as shy as LJ is specially with female costar, he reached some level of comfort with SM that i never seen it from his other costars. I found that... Intriguing... 

Even from the latest BTS, among MD (her sister&friend whom visited the sets) and SM, he keep looking to SM and walk towards and near her. Could be because that the only space he can walk, but no doubt she is the closest costar in FIS for him. As he said, almost all his scenes he did either alone or with SM or Mr. KYC so naturally they grew closer more since they have to depend to each other a lot. 

Even this is LJ 1st family drama but 6 months shooting periods is not his 1st time. He did it before in HITG but i didnt recall he was this close with GAS, his then costar. He even had a lot more intimate and romantic scenes there compare to FIS. So i believe they build a comradeship in this project and i think i have to give SM credit for making LJ open up and not that awkward again in his BTS. Their chemistry certainly oozing up on and off screen. 

Good night dear friend. 

Happy weekend. 

PS : welcome @annamchoi