Go Seung Ji

[Current Weekend Drama 2017] My Father is Strange 아버지가 이상해 - Saturdays and Sundays @ 19:55 KST

471 posts in this topic

Posted

29 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

I'm wondering from the preview is she telling him she's pregnant becuse he looks surprised

I think you mean Hye Young-Cha Jung Hwan couple, and no, she is telling him that her father 'new' son is Ahn Joong Hee (the actor he is working on his drama and he doesn't like)

4 people like this

Posted

6 minutes ago, RayaAplus said:

I think you mean Hye Young-Cha Jung Hwan couple, and no, she is telling him that her father 'new' son is Ahn Joong Hee (the actor he is working on his drama and he doesn't like)

Thanks and those two don't get along

5 people like this

Posted

13 hours ago, vaberella said:

@agnescz Thanks for the preview. I noticed something interesting.  While, MY managed to dominate in the relationship between her and YJ. I remember us speculating on what would happen between her and JH's relationship.  It seems business as usual. Just in her case it's peaked 10 fold. 

in the preview they seem like they're having a love quarrel, does miyoung has started growing her feeling to joonghee to?

2 people like this

Posted

45 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

in the preview they seem like they're having a love quarrel, does miyoung has started growing her feeling to joonghee to?

I don't think so. I guess she's still can't believe that JH is her brother.  And to make things worse, he is her boss who used to dislike her and will live with them. She's having a hard time coz it's just recently also when she found out that YJ who used to bully her is her brother's girlfriend.  Poor MY.      

3 people like this

Posted

3 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

I have the same feeling. It looks like MY is Liking JH and can’t accept him as her brother,  and because of this she might be the person who discover he is not,  in a early  future.
 Other reason could be that she isdisappointed of him because she knows his real reazons to move with them. 

4 people like this

Posted

Hi I found this forum recently and I am very glad to follow it.I started to watch this drama because of Jung so min.I truly enjoy the plot and it's pace.Every actor/actress nailed the characters perfectly.But unlike the others I think MY and AJH are the main couple in the drama(I know this is disappointing others.But it's solely my opinion).And I like the look of MY when she discovered that AJH is her half brother,her look is epic.Waiting for the next episode....

7 people like this

Posted

@bhavyamanne You are wellcome

1 person likes this

Posted

Waiting for Saturday :rolleyes:

The interactions between AJH and Byun Family should be priceless.

4 people like this

Posted

7 people like this

Posted

7 hours ago, bhavyamanne said:

Hi I found this forum recently and I am very glad to follow it.I started to watch this drama because of Jung so min.I truly enjoy the plot and it's pace.Every actor/actress nailed the characters perfectly.But unlike the others I think MY and AJH are the main couple in the drama(I know this is disappointing others.But it's solely my opinion).And I like the look of MY when she discovered that AJH is her half brother,her look is epic.Waiting for the next episode....

I'm with you :D that is what I wanted and thought, but in the beginning of the drama the spot was on Hye Young/Jung Hwan couple an it didn't make sense for me, the main story supposed to be something else. But now I started to think that MY and JH are the main ones, we ll witness the developement of their relationship from the beginning, there are many thing to wait from those 2 characters, I think they are the most interesting. 

5 people like this

Posted

13 hours ago, bhavyamanne said:

tbh my main otp in this drama is them too ^^ the second one is hyeyeoung and junghwan but the mom is sickening me.... 

I hope Al will bring our joonghee & miyoung together lol

the third otp for me is joonyoung & yoojoo, even though yoojoo is a bully but I really love the actress lee mido and also the actor min jinwoong

for rayoung & cheolsoo, I'm sorry but their story kinda lame, even the actors too ,,,,,..... mian hae~~ 

4 people like this