Go Seung Ji

[Upcoming Drama 2017] Whisper 귓속말 - Lee Bo Young & Lee Sang Yoon - Premieres on 27th of March - Press Conference Pics

172 posts in this topic

Posted

5 hours ago, triplem said:

Firstly, I'm going to strangle you. 

Secondly, do I seem like that sort who needs a hot oppa just to watch a drama? Has it not occurred to you I may actually enjoy witty dialogue and a well-written & directed script ?

@triplem YES..LMAO  

I'm just kidding but I'm looking forward to this reunion, Mr dimples himself yes he's another hot one I can droll over still like him best in angel eyes but I do enjoy his acting also..  

@Go Seung Ji  Two thumbs up.

4 people like this

Posted

9 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@triplem YES..LMAO  

I'm just kidding but I'm looking forward to this reunion, Mr dimples himself yes he's another hot one I can droll over still like him best in angel eyes but I do enjoy his acting also..  

@Go Seung Ji  Two thumbs up.

Sajangnim...I have to make sure that my membership in PAC is secured. So a hot oppa is a must for every drama I watch :blush:. Is this why  you like angel eyes? Unfortunately I could not find one just of LSY alone,  so you'll have to suffer and see the other actor as well.

angeleyes-showerscenes.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

@triplem There's photos out ther of him alone, I need to find them

3 people like this

Posted

6 hours ago, triplem said:

(1)Firstly, I'm going to strangle you. 

(2)Secondly, do I seem like that sort who needs a hot oppa just to watch a drama? Has it not occurred to you I may actually enjoy witty dialogue and a well-written & directed script ?

ahahahaha......omgeee, my hot ahjusshi is back.  I can still hear his soft calm voice as Do Woo in On The Way to the Airport. So comforting and his dimpled smile...I'm melting.... 

But wow! K-drama land history in the making to see this OTP reunited. @dhakra (3)since you are into LBY, go see her & my hot ahjusshi in My Daughter SeYoung.  Although it is a  50 eps drama, she has a lot of screen time being the main lead actress holding the title role (Due to my lack of stamina for long dramas, I could not finish & had to go watch YT cuts of them and my oppa of all oppas, Park Hae Jin who was also in there). The drama hit like 40% ratings if I recall. 

(1)I know. I know.

(2)Yep, that's actually the exact thing what I thought. Yeah, you may actually enjoy a well-written drama, but who needs that when you can have abs? I'm sure @sava2savawould agree with me! (I feel a little dirty right now)

(3) I'm not really into her, I just enjoy her looks. That may seem superficial and it,well, it is. But I already did my research on her and I checked My Daughter SeYoung, but 50 episodes is a huge time investment. A time investment I'm not going to do for a family drama. You know I didn't even give KSJ's 50 episode drama a chance and I completely adore and love her. So no chance. There are a lot of another drama I have to watch first.

4 people like this

Posted

It's worth to watch Lee Bo Young & Lee Sang Yun's hit KBS drama 'MyDaughterSeoYoung', try first 5 episodes , believe me.

5 people like this

Posted

Impressive lead actors & actress 

4 people like this

Posted

by Viki

3A99AF60-FEEE-44B6-A95D-D5D0F4DE7D25_zps

9C7363EB-85E9-4220-AE46-3149ABC1EABD_zps

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

meet LBY the best actress in kdramaland where they have no use for acting ( she is always overshadowed by the cute male lead or by some idol  )...  ... anyway she is the only thing I care about in korea if that is something ... for me she is what korea is all about ( intense emotionalism ) her heritage as a korean shows completely in her acting cause she has that amazing ability to hold nothing back emotionally ( they call her the queen of tears ) and in the same time to be in full control of her acting ....LIKE what have they rewarded her for her heartbreaking awards worthy performance in GG14days ? nothing... but still SBS had sold the show for so much money to be remade in america .is that even fair .

tumblr_n79ud7zINp1si5cxvo6_250.gif

tumblr_nkt278hKjV1tkneo3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_nf9yefWbRF1r46dhmo1_540.jpg

tumblr_inline_ncuosiNsKk1sqpbeg.gif

tumblr_n3r9oahEF71t3cuveo4_500.gif

Edited by Chellsee
Only 3 images per post, the rest please put under spoiler tags.
5 people like this

Posted

11 hours ago, sin hoonsim said:

It's worth to watch Lee Bo Young & Lee Sang Yun's hit KBS drama 'MyDaughterSeoYoung', try first 5 episodes , believe me.

I believe you that, I can imagine very well that she shines in that role, but it's 50 episodes. Fifty hours! :unsure: I didn't even watch other 50ep+ dramas from actresses I love and worship way more because it's such a huge time investment. I really like LBY in "IHYV", she was one of the main reason why I liked the drama at all.

4 people like this

Posted

LBY got herself the Daesang back in 2013.

I truly belive that her drama will pick up the high ratings left by her husband's drama,  just like Ji Sung took them from RDTK.

SBS is a scary monster this year :tongue:

4 people like this

Posted

C1F1D9DE-AAFC-4370-B11F-E2E9670A17ED_zps

2 people like this

Posted

1jgcxq.gif

1jgdhb.gif

1jgdnd.gif

1jh2ul.gif

moments 1

2 people like this

Posted

1jgdy7.gif

1jh2yc.gif

1jh30k.gif

1jh360.gif

1jh7x3.gif

moments 2

2 people like this

Posted

1jh7yo.gif

1jh9nw.gif

1jha1j.gif1jha59.gif

moments 3

2 people like this

Posted

I am rather wary about the writer ...he is not a fan favorite or a hit maker and he has the same plot over and over again >>>he only keeps going cause he is the most respected by the critics due to the fact he tackles politics and for his sharp dialogue .

the fact that there is already a real political scandal in Korea which is pretty similar to what he usually writes might be good or bad ... but since the drama was written a year ago so I don't think it will have much from the current situation .

I still dont understand why they kept postponing the show since a year ago and why it was not pre produced as planned

hopefully the ratings will not be terrible .

1 person likes this

Posted

53 minutes ago, Tango27 said:

I am rather wary about the writer ...he is not a fan favorite or a hit maker and he has the same plot over and over again >>>he only keeps going cause he is the most respected by the critics due to the fact he tackles politics and for his sharp dialogue .

the fact that there is already a real political scandal in Korea which is pretty similar to what he usually writes might be good or bad ... but since the drama was written a year ago so I don't think it will have much from the current situation .

I still dont understand why they kept postponing the show since a year ago and why it was not pre produced as planned

hopefully the ratings will not be terrible .

A pre-produced drama need huge budget. SBS not really have so much money to keep all dramas at pre-produced drama.
Also, the writer reset this drama many times, from Advance > Attack > Whisper (medicial > police > crime).
SBS postponted many times, but we know that they don't want lose this writer. And thanksfully, no idol in this drama.

1 person likes this

Posted

1 hour ago, quockhanh45 said:

A pre-produced drama need huge budget. SBS not really have so much money to keep all dramas at pre-produced drama.
Also, the writer reset this drama many times, from Advance > Attack > Whisper (medicial > police > crime).
SBS postponted many times, but we know that they don't want lose this writer. And thanksfully, no idol in this drama.

I know ...it was supposed to be medical then he changed his mind seems SBS has been pressing him to write anything ...and it was offered to LBH and he rejected it .

some familiar faces from the cast

Kap-su Kim.jpg

Kim Hae-Suk-p2.jpgMoon Hee-Kyung-p02.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

13 hours ago, Tango27 said:

I know ...it was supposed to be medical then he changed his mind seems SBS has been pressing him to write anything ...and it was offered to LBH and he rejected it.

Yeah, so much thanks for LBH rejected it. I really can't imagine how it will going if he join. I don't watch so much movies which included the cast I love just because him. His imaging, his scandal,..

1 person likes this

Posted

So very happy to see Lee Bo Young  starring in a new drama.. awesome! I look forward to this one.

2 people like this

Posted

852B2F32-A474-4E5A-8E54-819EC36851CD_zps

4FE4AD8C-4E83-44CF-A506-E4162B8B7E02_zps

1 person likes this