Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] Whisper 귓속말

3,041 posts in this topic

Posted

Finally found Kwon Yul's photo.

Saw his Mackerel Run with lmh and mcw and Let's Fight Ghost (he was awesome and scary) 

4 people like this

Posted

1 hour ago, Gerry58 said:

@jangseo_wanjinanice to meet another kdrama fan. Love Lee Young Ae- she is a legend, her Jewel in the Palace is still the most memorable. Watched countless times. I will watch her in anything. Don't worry about the rating for Saimdang, it is still ok.  

LBY also one of my favorite actresses, remember watching her in sageuk 'Potato Princess' and Man from Equator . Just finished Seoyoung my daughter with LSY. I also watched LSY's Angel Eyes and Liar Games. Will slowly watch the rest of their works.

I prefer the older actresses like ha Ji won, shk, etc, the younger ones (below 30 years old) I like Park Seyoung cos she is pretty and can act. She is the only one whom I finished all her dramas. 

Very happy she choose this project even though she is acting a villain again. Kang Sora also good. I enjoy Dr Stranger and Miseang. 

I checked out this writer's work- so far I finished The Chaser, Punch and Empire of Gold. His dramas are all very interesting and enjoyable. The 3 so far not much romance but Whisper will be different 

@Gerry58, I seldom participate in online fora. The first time was for MDSY and the last time was for Angel Eyes. Both fora were such fun, especially that of Angel Eyes. It was a riot, hehehe...

Jewel in the Palace, is by far still the best Korean historical drama I've seen. Great cinematography, unforgettable musical score, almost perfect cast, etc. It changed my perception about Korean dramas. From there, I watched Yisan, megged by the same production team behind DJ, and then Dong Yi.

I could no longer count the number of times I've seen DJ. And just recently I rewatched MDSY to reminisce how great LSY and LBY are together on screen to prepare me for this exciting reunion. I have soft copies of the entire episodes of DJ and MDSY in my laptop so that I can rewatch them every time I feel like it.

I like well-crafted dramas with all the elements working together in unity to make an impeccable whole.

4 people like this

Posted

@jangseo_wanjina- I also don't participate in drama forums. Only for My daughter Geum Sa Wol & Beautiful Mind cos Seyoung acted. I am here to support her latest drama to post her beautiful photos just like the fans of lby and lsy. 

I love historical dramas, saw lots. My favorites are Chuno, Empress K, Deep Rooted Tree, Dongyi, Jumong, Painter in the wind, and many others. Love the costumes, cinematography and how Korea came about.

love legal, crime and thriller dramas too like Signal, Memory, Good Wife, Woman with suitcase, Voice, gapdong, p38, Defendant, Neighborhood lawyer. Not too keen on those with lots of young idols/ flower boys. Family and revenge dramas are ok too. 

Have u seen any of Seyoung's dramas? Can check her out. 

5 more days to press conference. Wondering whether they will release any more teasers. 

3 people like this

Posted

more photos 

4 people like this

Posted

EA033747-5351-4A6F-AF12-82703DB229A5_zps

851E50AC-3B89-4281-9C91-7846183E7624_zps

A772B8CF-2068-4066-9ACB-E1AA0BCAF8B7_zps

5 people like this

Posted

4 people like this

Posted

24429577-7BE6-408B-B101-71D0E5731F57_zps

4 people like this

Posted

Hello everyone!  Usually don't post much about any drama...first time in this thread, thought I join here cuz this drama could be a good one.:D

Cast members look great.  Like both LSY and LBY, first time seeing Park Se Young.  She is very pretty, so graceful.  Funny how Ji Sung is crashing his wife's production. 

RO98131385_w1000_h0_zps7cf3tdpr.jpg

RO49508073_w1000_h0_zpsaagydwhz.jpg

RO13460389_w1000_h0_zps1d3alagc.jpg

Spoiler

RO48858678_w1000_h0_zpscbvmjljn.jpg

RO29066868_w1000_h0_zps0x5elauy.jpg

RO82900359_w1000_h0_zpsftnlxq8t.jpg

RO98131385_w1000_h0_zps7cf3tdpr.jpg&key=

RO28108261_w1000_h0_zpsgckfdeop.jpg

Hoping the best for the drama.  See you around.

Cr: SBS

5 people like this

Posted

@bedifferent- so nice of u to post all the photos.

Glad u are watching Whisper.

Most welcome everyone to join, the more the merrier  :lol:, I am also one of the many viewers 

4 people like this

Posted

11 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

@bedifferent- so nice of u to post all the photos.

Glad u are watching Whisper.

Most welcome everyone to join, the more the merrier  :lol:, I am also one of the many viewers 

Thanks for the welcome.  I'm only watching SWDBS right now, it's breezy and fun so this drama will be a good change.  

Glad to see that these actors/actresses are given the opportunity for possible breakthrough roles.  Hoping LBY comeback will be a blast. Seems like it's a happy set. Happy OTP is always a good sign :)

Just noticed that there is a big difference in height between LSY and LBY.  Don't know how tall PSY is.  LBY was constantly in heels in MDSY but here, he'll probably tower her in some standing scenes when she is in uniform.

Looking through some of these photos of LBY makes me feel like I should go out and get myself a field jacket/trench coat this spring ... :tongue:

RO65028571_w1000_h0_zpsjg87bqvp.jpg

RO76703659_w1000_h0_zpshreleriu.jpg

RO83175135_w1000_h0_zpsgvseizv7.jpg

Credit: SBS Whisper

C U after the pres con.

5 people like this

Posted

I am really looking forward to this drama.. Can not wait until it starts.

5 people like this

Posted

3 people like this

Posted

Lee Sang Yun will appear around 10am lol

Boss will appear on SBS radio show power FM107.70 tomorrow 21-March (around 9am-11am) KST #leesangyun thanks @leesangyun_sally & @jwidecompany for sharing with us

4 people like this

Posted

5 people like this

Posted

Defendant broke 27% today. 

So this drama only needs a strong start and then to stay comfortably in the 18-20% rating.

It can do it, only if the first 2 episodes have a strong story :)

4 people like this

Posted

Third teaser looks promising..

I know BTS of LBY's fight scene was posted above, this is the origin from SBS's website. She's so tiny - really cute to see her in an action scene.

http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000010259&pgm_mnu_id=47976&pgm_build_id=22204&contNo=22000219625

This is the home page where you can see more vids.

http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/programReplayVideo.do?pgm_id=22000010259&pgm_build_id=22204&pgm_mnu_id=47976

Looking forward to next Monday  or should I say Tuesday by the time subs are out.

4 people like this

Posted

Sy attended Jang  Hyuk's new movie, they acted together in Beautiful Mind 

3 people like this

Posted

3 hours ago, glee77 said:

Defendant broke 27% today. 

So this drama only needs a strong start and then to stay comfortably in the 18-20% rating.

The media blitz by this drama is pretty amazing.  Not only does SBS spend the effort promoting (teaser 3 looks good), Whisper is in the news almost every other day.  The cast members are doing a good job at getting the buzz out.  LBY hasn't been doing a lot of in person promoting yet (duhh cuz she's a working mom with a baby + hubby still working) but Whisper is the buzz word on twitter sphere and IG.  There are like at least half a dozen media entities reporting about the drama continuously.  PD and cast members are all out there promoting, a lot of media stuffs by LSY (CF, appearances, radio...) really well timed for the drama.  All signs of a good agency working hard for its star.

Trivia:  Kim Chang-wan who plays LSY's father, Lee Bo Hum, is like a renaissance man - musician, composer, poet, actor.  He has been in so many dramas over the years.   Did you remember that he was in this popular one way back?  I just realized after I wiki-ed his name :)

LSY was on Power FM radio today, mentioned that he learned how to improvise by watching KCW.

1490061869344177_zps796zuq08.png

Cr:  xsportsnews

cp3_zps4xainq77.jpg

5 people like this

Posted

Stills

C7aNGRAVsAEbSmi.jpg

C7aNGqdVsAAj3Gf.jpg

C7aNHBwVAAAgHdF.jpg

6 people like this

Posted

I really like the third trailer. Looking forward to the start of the drama, still don't really know what to expect, but I already like the dark feeling of the drama.

4 people like this