Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Whisper: Episode 11

by odilettante

whisper1101523.jpg

Like father, like daughter. History repeats itself as the innocent Young-joo is framed for murder, but this time, Dong-joon has a chance to redeem himself in the fight for truth and justice. Of course, the lies and corruption are unceasing, and it will take a miracle for Young-joo to be freed from the tangled web that Lawyer Choi has so elaborately spun.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/05/whisper-episode-11/

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2017 at 4:09 PM, stroppyse said:

Speaking of which, DJ's interactions with his father were so satisfying this episode. After all those times of his father manipulating things to force DJ into certain actions, DJ has wised up and played his father for something that he cares about: his other son. While I felt bad for both DJ and his half brother, DM, I totally understood DJ finally cutting his ties to his father after using him to get YJ's reinstatement expedited.

Then SY goes to see DJ to see about cooperating to bring JI down only to have DJ flatly tell her that he's gunning for her father, and she should be wary of getting caught in the flak. 

  • DJ's cutting ties to his dad may not completely cut LHB out of his life.  Knowing CIH, he may use the old man to be a pawn or weapon against DJ.  I can see DJ not playing to his dad's request, that's a simple scenario.  What is more interesting and unpredictable is if DJ has to fight his dad.  I don't count out the possibility of LHB doing something to DJ's mom and her clinic.  Then, how will DJ act?  
  • Knowing how this drama likes to tie all its corners and loose ends, I wonder what kind of justice will it dish out to CIH.   Would it be crueler to have CIH falls before SY's eyes or is it worse if she is the one caught in the line of fire between CIH and his son in law first?  I don't hate SY.  I like for her to survive till the end. When wealth and power are gone, I want to see her go apply for a job as a department store sales assistant or something.  Seeing all those beautiful clothes everyday at work but not able to buy or wear them is probably a harsher punishment than jail time.:D
On 5/2/2017 at 4:10 PM, hushhh said:

The walk out of the reinstatement hearing set this up to be LBY drama. Although she was walking a little behind she was framed as the hero and LSY looked almost like a (very important) side kick.  It could be because LBY was wearing instruments of torture on her feet-you could only see the awful needle wide spikes but they look wicked.  And that isn't meant as a complement.

I'm convinced that LSY represent a line of suits that he is contracted to wear in the drama.  He is gorgeous, but so are others, so I don't think that is the only explanation as to why he always look so on-point throughout the drama. 

  • I noticed how bouncy her hair was.  I'm shallow.  So I googled Korean shampoos yesterday.
  • Yes he may, so I submit evidences :)
  • 23.jpg?type=w1200

 

 

@sin hoonsim @jangseo_wanjina - Good memories :)  BTW, I am way better at Bball than LBY!!! @Tango27

 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@bedifferent, I think I'm a better basketball player than LBY, too.:lol:

LBY does not know how to handle and dribble the ball, hahaha!:blush:

And yes, those were good MDSY memories.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Tango27 said:

they appear on tv only

 

Thanks a lot @Tango27! It was funny to see Lee Sang Yun giggle on the second take

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, bedifferent said:

@dhakra  @sakura2016  :  I should stay away from this conversation too! :lol:

 

After end of episodes and commercials, credit roll BTS:

episode 11

 

episode 12

 

 

 

why?!! *innocent look* hhhhhhhhh I know why, just kidding!! :lol: 

thank you for sharing chingu!! :wub: it's weird that I didn't see these while watching the episodes :hung: and Lee Sang Yoon not being ale to hold his laughing in the retake was cute!! :lol: 

12 hours ago, dhakra said:

I think we can agree to disagree :D 

I would drag you into it, but I know which side you would pick, so I won't do it :D 

 

totally agree on that!! :D 

5 hours ago, bedifferent said:
On 03/05/2017 at 1:09 AM, stroppyse said:

Speaking of which, DJ's interactions with his father were so satisfying this episode. After all those times of his father manipulating things to force DJ into certain actions, DJ has wised up and played his father for something that he cares about: his other son. While I felt bad for both DJ and his half brother, DM, I totally understood DJ finally cutting his ties to his father after using him to get YJ's reinstatement expedited.

Then SY goes to see DJ to see about cooperating to bring JI down only to have DJ flatly tell her that he's gunning for her father, and she should be wary of getting caught in the flak. 

  • DJ's cutting ties to his dad may not completely cut LHB out of his life.  Knowing CIH, he may use the old man to be a pawn or weapon against DJ.  I can see DJ not playing to his dad's request, that's a simple scenario.  What is more interesting and unpredictable is if DJ has to fight his dad.  I don't count out the possibility of LHB doing something to DJ's mom and her clinic.  Then, how will DJ act?  
  • Knowing how this drama likes to tie all its corners and loose ends, I wonder what kind of justice will it dish out to CIH.   Would it be crueler to have CIH falls before SY's eyes or is it worse if she is the one caught in the line of fire between CIH and his son in law first?  I don't hate SY.  I like for her to survive till the end. When wealth and power are gone, I want to see her go apply for a job as a department store sales assistant or something.  Seeing all those beautiful clothes everyday at work but not able to buy or wear them is probably

 

I was so happy seeing him cutting ties with his father FINALLY!! and loved the look on his father's face at that moment, he never thought that Dong Joon would ever do that!! and I think that even if the father will try to play dirty to get Dong Joon on his side again Dong Joon is no more willing to kneel to such threats and will find his way to stop him, after all is the one who's full of dirtiness that he'll need to keep hidden and pushing Dong Joon will be harmful to him!!  

I really loved ho Dong Joon's targets remained the same no matter how Jung il, Soo Yeon and Choi il Hwan tried to get him on their sides (everyone wants Dong Joon :lol:) and I think that Soo Yeon will get caught somehow in all this, after all she put stages for many of the evil plans but if she manages to get out from it then yeah she'll be left with nothing, and I can totally see how you don' hate her!! :lol: 

5 hours ago, bedifferent said:
On 03/05/2017 at 1:10 AM, hushhh said:

I'm convinced that LSY represent a line of suits that he is contracted to wear in the drama.  He is gorgeous, but so are others, so I don't think that is the only explanation as to why he always look so on-point throughout the drama. 

  • I noticed how bouncy her hair was.  I'm shallow.  So I googled Korean shampoos yesterday.
  • Yes he may, so I submit evidences :)

 

hhhhhhh don't worry I get mesmirised by their hair too though I don't google the shampoo names!! :lol: 

thank you for the evidences chingu :wub: 

@bedifferent and @jangseo_wanjina I think I'm worst than Lee Bo Young at basketball!! :lol: 

found this!! :wub: 

cr: owner

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@sakura2016, that's Angel Eyes' Captain Park Dong-joo in the alternate universe where their professions were reversed: he became a firefighter and Yoon Soo-wan (played by Ku Hye-sun) became a surgeon.

Anyhow, we already met Yoon Soo-wan's uniform in this drama, introduced by Lieutenant YJ. :D

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jangseo_wanjina said:

@sakura2016, that's Angel Eyes' Captain Park Dong-joo in the alternate universe where their professions were reversed: he became a firefighter and Yoon Soo-wan (played by Ku Hye-sun) became a surgeon.

Anyhow, we already met Yoon Soo-wan's uniform in this drama, introduced by Lieutenant YJ. :D

 

thank you for the info chingu, I was wondering how was he in that uniform when he was a sergeon in Angel Eyes from what I knew, now I get it!! :wink::D 

cr: owner

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jangseo_wanjina said:

You're welcome, @sakura2016.:) I've watched AE several times so the story is still quite vivid to me. :blush:

LSY and LBY both look good in uniforms. 

 

 

I can tell how much you loved it!! :wink::D 

yeah they do!! :wub: 

I got rid of Kang Yoo Teak here but looks I'll keep hating here somewhere else!! :rage: 

Spoiler

he slapped my boy!! and now I want to break his arm!! :rage: 

cr: owner

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2017 at 0:39 PM, shana0127 said:

The lesson I learned is never be like YJ instead be like DJ .Take justice is pieces and take it full rather then grab the full and end up with nothing . For me at this point she has nothing coz the man for whom she fought died a street dog's death. Yes she will fight for his cause and may be even redeem his name but what for that wretched  man who died feeing defeated and worthless accepting helplessly being a murder . My heart aches. 

@shana0127  A good lesson to Old Choi is to rename Taebeak after YJ father after all the innocent man was sent to prison beause of they framing even went as far to frame his daughter

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1Lt84Jc.png

This is the scene I love the most. DJ the king and YJ his protector . KI imagination is really vivid . How can he dream just like us .

I really have two scenario of ending of my own :

Scenario 1 Lusty me wants the last scene to be the same as the trademark bed scene between DJ and YJ that happened in episode 1 ,this time both doing it for real and out of love :wub:

Scenario 2 Normal me wants the aforesaid pic. as the last scene .With DJ sitting as CEO of redeemed Taebak and YJ guarding it:rolleyes:

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, shana0127 said:

 

This is the scene I love the most. DJ the king and YJ his protector . KI imagination is really vivid . How can he dream just like us .

I really have two scenario of ending of my own :

Scenario 1 Lusty me wants the last scene to be the same as the trademark bed scene between DJ and YJ that happened in episode 1 ,this time both doing it for real and out of love :wub:

Scenario 2 Normal me wants the aforesaid pic. as the last scene .With DJ sitting as CEO of redeemed Taebak and YJ guarding it:rolleyes:

 

hhhhhhhhhhh I'd never say no to 1st scenario but if we get the 2nd scenarion then I want before or after it to have my OTP kissing :wub: don't want my drama to end on a buiseness note with no emotional happy closer for my OTP, romance wise!! :wink::wub: 

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

@shana0127  A good lesson to Old Choi is to rename Taebeak after YJ father after all the innocent man was sent to prison beause of they framing even went as far to frame his daughter

 

he won't be there to rename the firm chingu!! :wink: 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whisper: Episode 12

by odilettante

 

whisper1200779.jpg

 

Young-joo and Dong-joo’s partnership only grows stronger as they work together to try and reveal the truth about Chairman Kang’s death. Jung-il also wants the truth to be known, and will do whatever takes to see Lawyer Choi removed from his Taebaek fortress. But Lawyer Choi’s formidable power means he won’t be easy to trap, even as Secretary Song’s loyalty begins to crumble.

 
EPISODE 12 RECAP

Dong-joon attends Chang-ho’s memorial and finds only Young-joo there. She sadly tells him that hardly anyone has stopped by — not even friends and relatives. She worries that there won’t be enough people to carry her father’s coffin, but Dong-joon volunteers himself, Ki-yong, and anyone else he’ll be able to find. He wonders if it would be appropriate for him (the one who originally sentenced Chang-ho and started all this mess) to carry Chang-ho to his final resting place. But Young-joo wants him to carry her father’s coffin, since even those who her father was close to don’t want to have anything to do with the funeral — she was even told that his hometown doesn’t want him buried there. All because people don’t want to be associated with a supposed murderer. This is all weighing heavy in his mind when he later has breakfast with his in-laws. He tells his mother-in-law that this morning he will say grace. Instead of bowing his head and closing his eyes, he looks directly at Lawyer Choi and says that, even though God said to love your enemies and leave vengeance to the Lord, he’s unable to do so. He vows to do everything he can to revenge the righteous man.

Later, in her father’s office, Soo-yeon wonders what Dong-joon could be thinking. Lawyer Choi tells her not to worry about it, because Dong-joon can’t possibly have any ammunition against them. Besides, he’s planning to quietly kick Dong-joon out of Taebaek as soon as the time is right. More important to focus on now is Jung-il, who will surely make his move soon since he’s been cleared of any suspicion of murder. Lawyer Choi advises Soo-yeon to hide behind her father, since if Jung-il tries to take a shot at them, then he’ll fall as well. After all, his father’s company and Taebaek have been so entwined the last thirty years that if Jung-il attempts to destroy Taebaek, he’ll end up destroying his father’s company as well. Lawyer Choi’s confidence doesn’t last long, since Secretary Song rushes in to turn on the TV, revealing Jung-il giving a press conference where he promises to donate his father’s entire multi-billion dollar company to the government. Not only that, he’s requesting an official audit of the company’s activities since it was founded so that the country can praise his father’s note-worthy actions — or punish any wrong-doings.

Soo-yeon confronts Jung-il, pointing out that if he allows his father’s company to be audited, then everyone will find out about his father’s corruption. But Jung-il is more focused on the fact that it will also mean Lawyer Choi’s corruption will be revealed.

Spoiler

whisper1200382.jpg

He’s fully prepared to throw away his father’s business to destroy Lawyer Choi, especially since he plans to take over Taebaek when Lawyer Choi is out of the picture. He reminds her of the wine bottle they last emptied, and that he plans to fill it with something — either her tears or her father’s blood. But Soo-yeon says that he’ll have to fill it with his own tears or blood. She’s not going to give up her father without a fight. Dong-joon watches Young-joo sprinkle her father’s ashes alongside the lake. The only other people in attendance are Chang-ho’s grieving widow and Yeon-hwa. He then arrives at a restaurant where his step-brother Dong-min is celebrating his birthday with his mother and Dong-joon’s father. He hands over his birthday present — an investigative report into the plastic surgery center that details all the irregularities and corruption that went into establishing the center.

 

Read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/05/whisper-episode-12/

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i like the scene where YJ said " i guess we do a good partner " she said that in causal manner but DJ take it on personal view

i like how he stopped and how his face and voice changed and he said that " they do a very good one for now "

and i like that he had a hidden meaning from saying " let wait to see what happen next " he wasn't talk about getting the evil guys or about how they working well together he was talking about they being together is good and waiting for next  ( no i am not imagining he defiantly didn't mean  "just working together"  )

and sure YJ get the meaning since i like how she was surprised for a little and then smile like that 

hello writer i have problem i start written my own romance plot can't you gave us more ? for a drama that start with bed scene between the OTP, then shut up kiss aren't you backing up so much now ??? we had a high hope of the romance from the casting actor and you made our hope reach the sky with the start of your wild plot in the first few ep's and now what ??? there no more ??? aren't you wasting something really important :bawling:

only 5 ep's left  dear writer , only 5  :heartbreak:

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, bedifferent said:

this one is for @dhakra - pretty!

Oooh, thank you. Isn't she beautiful? :wub:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, bedifferent said:

 

@Tango27  don't see any news about OST :huh:

 

 

I gave up on waiting for OSTs :( so I'm just enjoying the beautiful BGM we get during te episodes!! :wub:

3 hours ago, dhakra said:

Oooh, thank you. Isn't she beautiful? :wub:

 

yeah she is!! :wink:

:wub: 

cr: drama_goodquotes

 

cr: samar.p3579

 
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m wondering why LBY interfere the kiss scene between LSY and PSY :wink:

 

cr. to the owner

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×