Go Seung Ji

[Current Drama 2017] Whisper 귓속말 - Mondays and Tuesdays @ 22:00 KST

2,164 posts in this topic

Posted

1 hour ago, Gerry58 said:

Found this- think next week preview 

 

thank you so much for the preview chingu!! :wub: 

@dhakra @zagigirl the preview is out chingudeul!! :w00t: 

Spoiler

 

I'm so excited but my heart almost stoped when the cops came to take Young Joo!! :scream: but loved how Dong Joo came between them and Young Joo stoping them from taking her!! :wub: 1st good thing Soo Yeon apparently started her attack against Jung il which YAY!! one more ennemie to them is always good!! :D 2nd thing I don't know how Dong Joon and Young Joo are still in Teabeak but looks like he still have enough power to order that secretary to get those cops out of his room which makes me happy and relieved!! and last thing Dong Joon said in the preview was "we need to catch, Choi Il Hwan CEO, CEO Kang Yu Teak and Kang Jung il!!" which is double YAY!! our OTP fight against the 3 villains is ON!! :w00t: and looks like Ki Young is joining the fight with them too!! :D 

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

10 hours ago, dhakra said:

Yeah ,exactly. I flail around way more with my hands and look like this.

 

hhhhhhh yeah this one of my many other reactions while watching a drama!! :lol: 

17 minutes ago, Gerry58 said:

found this too- comparing Punch to Whisper? Not sure, anyone can understand Korean? 

 

I'm not that good in korean nor have i watched Punch but I think the common thing between Whisper, Punch and God's Gift-14 Days (the drama at the very start of the video) is who the world is full of curruption and the leads are trying to fight it to make a new better world for their kids and those they love!! I think this video is a way to remind people how important it is for them to be part in the coming elections since their votes will affect the future they'll be building for their kids and themselves and not be indefferent and give up on participating in making a better world for themselves and those they love!! hope our other chigudeul can help you more!! :) 

9 hours ago, bedifferent said:

 

Makjang FTW!

 

.... because shower scenes are few and far between :lol:

 

  Hide contents

 

@MadraRua @sakura2016 @dhakra - help me out here.  I suck at being funny! :D

 

 

hhhhhhhhhh chingu if Makjang can be like in that IG video then I want more!! :wub::tongue: and I'm sorry chingu but I suck at being funny myself!! :sweatingbullets:

now you made me more depressed!! why didn't we have a shower scene yet?!! <_< we have more 8 (maybe 9) episodes so they'd give us one right?!! and real kiss(es) scene(s) between my OTP, right!! I WANT THAT!! *puppy eyes*

8 hours ago, dhakra said:

 

And you will get scenes where you can observe LSY abs in their natural environment. 

 

hopefully!! :tongue: 

8 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

I think CSJ started doubting her relationship with JI when she saw how nasty JI's father is. He keeps harping on her father being a servant and how her grandmother got beaten up. If she really marries JL, she will be subjected to this kind of abuse.

Then she saw the video of herself in his house. If he is strong, he will already have turn down the plan to use her as a scapegoat but to see them discussing it means JI still listens to his father. 

 

I don't think that's the 1st time he did that!! Kang  Yu Teak has always made sure to remind Choi CEO of his low background he even told Jung il in front of Soo Yeon that he should marry a woman who is in his level since Soo Yeon is still considered from low level even despite her father's wealth and power right now!! 

Jung il isn't strong and self-sacrifing person to accept going to jail even if he deserve it!! 

8 hours ago, bedifferent said:

@dhakra  :  Hyun Soo was supposedly be a part of the "hidden card" in the second half of the drama.

We are at intermission, yah?  What are they going to do without the actor? :huh:

 

 

they'll find a way...hopefully!! 

5 hours ago, bedifferent said:

DJ has already chosen powerless justice.  He needs ito gain back his conviction and principles.   He often chooses the route that gives him the most chance of winning or the one that minimizes the least losses.  He's a very analytical guy.  I understand that as a judge and lawyer, he leans more toward compromise. I have a feeling that he will make big sacrifices toward the end.  I hope he will make them based on how he feels with his heart rather than mind.

 

he already chose what's right over what have more winning chances and less losses chingu!! :wink: 

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

last thing Dong Joon said in the preview was "we need to catch, Choi Il Hwan CEO, CEO Kang Yu Teak and Kang Jung il!!

finally becoming a team!AWESOME!I can't wait!i REALLY HOPE I'LL BE ABLE TO WATCH ONLINE!

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

32 minutes ago, andy78 said:

finally becoming a team!AWESOME!I can't wait!i REALLY HOPE I'LL BE ABLE TO WATCH ONLINE!

 

yeah, I'm SO HAPPY!! :w00t: and we have Ki Young joining the team!! :D 

hope so!! :) 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

THE HAND SQUEEZING

Why is there nobody talking about DJ squeezing YJ's right hand placed on her right lap to stop her from speaking? And YJ letting him squeeze her hand and not resisting it? :)

They look like a couple sitting there with his hand over her hand over her lap, particularly from JI's vantage view. 

From the moment they enter that restaurant, as they sit together up to the hand squeezing, DJ and YJ are beginning to look like a couple.

Of course, you could always tell me if I'm just imagining things.:blink::wub:

 

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

8 hours ago, bedifferent said:

 

Love your post.  :)

When YJ walked up the court stairs to declare war against the Kang + Choi and asked DJ to choose, it was as if the show was asking us viewers the same question. We have to pick a side too.  When is faced against those powerful and corrupted, do we choose to compromise (like DJ) or to continue to fight for justice (like YJ). It was interesting to see a lot of people in this thread supported YJ's decision to fight, knowing her chance of winning is slim.  What does that said about us and our hope as a society? :)

DJ has already chosen powerless justice.  He needs ito gain back his conviction and principles.   He often chooses the route that gives him the most chance of winning or the one that minimizes the least losses.  He's a very analytical guy.  I understand that as a judge and lawyer, he leans more toward compromise. I have a feeling that he will make big sacrifices toward the end.  I hope he will make them based on how he feels with his heart rather than mind.

I am curious about JI's relationship with his mom.  What happened to his mom?  All we know is that she was a university professor and the only person that KYT could not saved.  There was mentioning that Bogook's tanks/weapons were used by the government armies to subdue the protesters (university students, professors, citizens) in the Gwangju Uprising.  I wonder if there will be a storyline between these university democracy movements and JI's mom to help explain how JI come to be the person that he is now.

I think it only says good things about us. Out of these two I would choose YJ's way everytime (with the difference that I would like to stay SY's husband B))

He will gain his principles back, I'm sure of it, as soon as YJ becomes his back-to-back full-time ally. I like his analytical approach on things, but it seems he has to leave his comfort zone. :D  

 

3 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

 

thank you so much for the preview chingu!! :wub: 

@dhakra @zagigirl the preview is out chingudeul!! :w00t: 

Thank you for tagging chingu :D 

So our DJ is the hero of the day and saves YJ, really looking forward to next episode.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

38 minutes ago, dhakra said:

I think it only says good things about us. Out of these two I would choose YJ's way everytime (with the difference that I would like to stay SY's husband B))

He will gain his principles back, I'm sure of it, as soon as YJ becomes his back-to-back full-time ally. I like his analytical approach on things, but it seems he has to leave his comfort zone. :D  

Thank you for tagging chingu :D 

So our DJ is the hero of the day and saves YJ, really looking forward to next episode.

 

hhhhhhhhh sure you would chingu!! :lol: 

you're most welcome chingu!! :D 

I agree with you!! Dong Joon has the awareness of how dangerous this fight is so he chose to get as much justice as he can with less compromises and losses but Young Joo isn't willing to take that road and he have no intentions in letting them ruin her life and her father's life more so the fight is ON!! :w00t: 

yes he is chingu!! :wub: well both of them are saving the other using what he/she is best in!! :wink::D 

@jangseo_wanjina totally agree with you chingu!! I felt the same way too!! :D:wub: 

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

The previews say nothing new :( I guess they don't want to let anything slip. 

Two questions on my mind, can anyone help?

1)I thought they fired Jo Yeon Hwa at the end of episode 5 or 6. How did she join Taebak again? The next scene was of her putting the Fixed Income book on Soo Yeon's shelf and there was no explanation of what happened.

2) I read on Drama Bean's review that Kang Yu Taek's company was involved in the Kwangju uprising. Really? Don't remember this being mentioned.

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

29 minutes ago, justamom said:

The previews say nothing new :( I guess they don't want to let anything slip. 

Two questions on my mind, can anyone help?

1)I thought they fired Jo Yeon Hwa at the end of episode 5 or 6. How did she join Taebak again? The next scene was of her putting the Fixed Income book on Soo Yeon's shelf and there was no explanation of what happened.

2) I read on Drama Bean's review that Kang Yu Taek's company was involved in the Kwangju uprising. Really? Don't remember this being mentioned.

 

they won't tell you much for sure chingu, previews are there to torture us!! hhhhhhh but we saw some of what we guessed coming true :D but we need to watch the episode to know more!! Monday...come!! 

1/ it must be Choi CEO reappointed her with her real identity on Dong Joon's request, especially that she proved to be his only ally in Teabeak who can help him after saving him from Jung il and Soo Yeon's trap!! 

2/ yes, it was mentioned at episode 6 when Choi CEO was telling Dong Joon how he ended up joining hands with Kang Yu Teak making Teabeak and Kang Yu Teak started arms dealing 30 years ago when his hometown sunbeas and Kang Yu Teak's friends drove the tanks that will kill the protesters for democracy!! 

hope that helped!! :) 

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

38 minutes ago, justamom said:

The previews say nothing new :( I guess they don't want to let anything slip. 

Two questions on my mind, can anyone help?

1)I thought they fired Jo Yeon Hwa at the end of episode 5 or 6. How did she join Taebak again? The next scene was of her putting the Fixed Income book on Soo Yeon's shelf and there was no explanation of what happened.

2) I read on Drama Bean's review that Kang Yu Taek's company was involved in the Kwangju uprising. Really? Don't remember this being mentioned.

Will try to answer one of your queries to the best of my knowledge:

1. You're right. There was no explicit explanation provided why YJ was retained despite her committing fraud. The viewers are just made to assume that it was probably an accommodation for DJ from his FIL who's the law firm's CEO. No formal administrative charges filed, so no case. Instead, YJ was hired this time as herself rather than her friend's identity.

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

The preview shows that DJ might have chosen to fight the war with YJ. And it seems SY and JI are heading towards splitville.

Good to know that DJ and YJ remain a team. The only OTP that matters. 

 

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

11 minutes ago, jangseo_wanjina said:

The preview shows that DJ might have chosen to fight the war with YJ. And it seems SY and JI are heading towards splitville.

Good to know that DJ and YJ remain a team. The only OTP that matters. 

 

 

it's great to see Dong Joon on Young Joo's side though we already knew he will chose her side :D and yeah I'm so happy seeing Soo Yeon and Jung il going after each other trying to bring the other down!! :lol: 

YES!! :wub: 

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

2 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhh sure you would chingu!! :lol: 

you're most welcome chingu!! :D 

I agree with you!! Dong Joon has the awareness of how dangerous this fight is so he chose to get as much justice as he can with less compromises and losses but Young Joo isn't willing to take that road and he have no intentions in letting them ruin her life and her father's life more so the fight is ON!! :w00t: 

yes he is chingu!! :wub: well both of them are saving the other using what he/she is best in!! :wink::D 

Yep, she forced him to go down the hard path. Now he has to show what he really is capable of, will be interesting to see.

1 hour ago, jangseo_wanjina said:

The preview shows that DJ might have chosen to fight the war with YJ. And it seems SY and JI are heading towards splitville.

Good to know that DJ and YJ remain a team. The only OTP that matters. 

 

Finally, SY needs better company, JI was rather bad.

Well, everything else would have wondered me. :D Her question at the end of ep8 wasn't really a question, it was more of a notification for him. "Hey, we do it my way, see you later"

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

ok, now looking at it the moment the cops tried to get Young Joo and Dong Joon stopped them and ordered Song secretary to get the cops out of his room, all three Dong Joon, Young Joo and Song secretary are wearing the same outfitit they were wearing by the end of episode 8!!

 

 

why did Young Joo go back to Teabeak after the phone conversation they had by the end of episode 8?!! did Dong Jong convince her to come back?!! why?!! and how-this woman isn't easy to convince!! did our villains try to get her through the police to get the USB she has and stop her from using it?!! I want monday to come quikly!! 

@dhakra he is capable chingu!! :wink: can't wait to see them working together to bring our villains down!! :D

hhhhhhhhh at least you won't have to see her smiling and kissing Jung il!! :lol: 

hhhhhhh thank you for the song chingu!! :lol: I'm wondering what he told her that she went back to Teabeak after declaring the war!! 

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

i am happy to see that DJ protecting her so opening but i have question if she gave that video to police then why in the earth they allow her to walk on the company again ? really Is that big company is playground ? they letting her be there collage proof against them :smirk: okay i have to wait to see the answer maybe there will be a reason or somethings we have to see :sweat_smile:

YJ FEELING 

i agree with with what everyone was saying that YJ allowing DJ to comfort and touch her is important and it reflex her feeling of trusting and feeling safe with him ,even when she hated him at first , i think she now know that she trust him and i  can't say that she also love him now since she need more space to do that in her busy fighting  life.

 but i can say she start to respect him again and she understand him more now and that  made her more ready to open her heart to him , and i can say that she has feeling for him and a good one  too , but with what  stage i don't know, i think she need more and that what DJ has to do next to show her that he really on her side and  not yet thinking about protecting himself and can betray her again , so she can be more touched  and the scene in the preview where he protect her even when he didn't agree with what she did  look like it has affect her ( we close my friends maybe for a really kiss that DJ  will start for change:tounge_wink:

but it hard to tell , since YJ has a lot  much to handle then feeling love and heart beating towered the man who has just start lately to be someone she can trust 

 

DJ   FEELING 

 on other hands DJ surly aware now how he feel towered YJ , since he was touched when she sit and eat with him the first time even when he tried to act indifferent about it and he make sure he order enough food to sure with her the second time ( okay i will not talk about that Sandwich that  having leading role on every drama now )  and there so many other little scene show how much he trying to be more  open and close to her .

and he care about her so much that he wasn't even afraid about himself and agree to make that deal with KJI to protect her and her father ,even when he still don't understand her enough to know that not what she really want  . DJ know that he see YJ as women , but i think he know that he not yet in place to show his feeling and he not sure what YJ will say about it .

i think even more he start to like and respect her back then when she come to ask for his help to save her father , since her words affect him , and he didn't hate her when she did what she did even when he was angry , even when he make the police arrest her and he show her his cold side and said that he sure about his choice since " we live only once" he still show pain after he lift   the  room  and more then pain he was feeling  shame and   bad that he made her suffer and he was that low with her .

i can understand that DJ feeling for YJ was grown even when she was using him to get her father out and was shown her hate to him , since she always made him admire her more , and he aware of how powerful , courage and faithful person she is and that all things that DJ don't have on people who around him and he was trying all his life to prove that he has that and he not like his father and others , but since he lose and was lost she come shown him a different sides of life and powerful courage and human connection so he should feel shame but admiring to her with every scenes

 and he can't hide how much he admire her after she saved him the first time from the drug case ,since then he start to show more care towered her then being afraid of her , but the final was when she saved him again that was something that break his cold face and talk he was using   to hide his feeling  for  her 

 just one questions are we going to have a kiss soon - really DJ be a man you have honer to protect how come the lady's make the first step towered you in this drama 

 

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

7 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

thank you so much for the preview chingu!! :wub: 

 @zagigirl the preview is out chingudeul!! :w00t: 

Tnx to you chingu :D

Hmmm...he seems to be angry at YJ in the preview...but was it him that stops guys to take her out? I think it was :wub:...so he does protect her anyway...need subs, this is to complicated to guess :sweatingbullets:

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

1nnmy1.gif

1nnoku.gif

1nno28.gif

 

 

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

1nnp20.gif

1nnpc0.gif

1nnr2r.gif

1nnr8t.gif

 

 

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

20 minutes ago, nona88 said:

i am happy to see that DJ protecting her so opening but i have question if she gave that video to police then why in the earth they allow her to walk on the company again ? really Is that big company is playground ? they letting her be there collage proof against them :smirk: okay i have to wait to see the answer maybe there will be a reason or somethings we have to see :sweat_smile:

 

hhhhhhhhh I'm sure we'll have an answer for that!! :lol: 

21 minutes ago, nona88 said:

YJ FEELING 

i agree with with what everyone was saying that YJ allowing DJ to comfort and touch her is important and it reflex her feeling of trusting and feeling safe with him ,even when she hated him at first , i think she now know that she trust him and i  can't say that she also love him now since she need more space to do that in her busy fighting  life.

 but i can say she start to respect him again and she understand him more now and that  made her more ready to open her heart to him , and i can say that she has feeling for him and a good one  too , but with what  stage i don't know, i think she need more and that what DJ has to do next to show her that he really on her side and  not yet thinking about protecting himself and can betray her again , so she can be more touched  and the scene in the preview where he protect her even when he didn't agree with what she did  look like it has affect her ( we close my friends maybe for a really kiss that DJ  will start for change:tounge_wink:

but it hard to tell , since YJ has a lot  much to handle then feeling love and heart beating towered the man who has just start lately to be someone she can trust 

 

yeah I agree with you!! Young Joo is starting to see him differently, she's trusting him and know she can rely on him and can show his her vurnebale side and allow him to be there for her!! they still have a long road to go to reach the love stage and realising they are even there but it's building to it little by little which I'm happy to see!! and him protecting her from the cops beside taking her side in the fight is another step and point to him in her book!! :wink: I love how she looked at him when he stood between her and the cops!!:wub: surely I loved how he acted protective of her too!! :wub: 

27 minutes ago, nona88 said:

DJ   FEELING 

 on other hands DJ surly aware now how he feel towered YJ , since he was touched when she sit and eat with him the first time even when he tried to act indifferent about it and he make sure he order enough food to sure with her the second time ( okay i will not talk about that Sandwich that  having leading role on every drama now )  and there so many other little scene show how much he trying to be more  open and close to her .

and he care about her so much that he wasn't even afraid about himself and agree to make that deal with KJI to protect her and her father ,even when he still don't understand her enough to know that not what she really want  . DJ know that he see YJ as women , but i think he know that he not yet in place to show his feeling and he not sure what YJ will say about it .

i think even more he start to like and respect her back then when she come to ask for his help to save her father , since her words affect him , and he didn't hate her when she did what she did even when he was angry , even when he make the police arrest her and he show her his cold side and said that he sure about his choice since " we live only once" he still show pain after he lift   the  room  and more then pain he was feeling  shame and   bad that he made her suffer and he was that low with her .

i can understand that DJ feeling for YJ was grown even when she was using him to get her father out and was shown her hate to him , since she always made him admire her more , and he aware of how powerful , courage and faithful person she is and that all things that DJ don't have on people who around him and he was trying all his life to prove that he has that and he not like his father and others , but since he lose and was lost she come shown him a different sides of life and powerful courage and human connection so he should feel shame but admiring to her with every scenes

 and he can't hide how much he admire her after she saved him the first time from the drug case ,since then he start to show more care towered her then being afraid of her , but the final was when she saved him again that was something that break his cold face and talk he was using   to hide his feeling  for  her 

 just one questions are we going to have a kiss soon - really DJ be a man you have honer to protect how come the lady's make the first step towered you in this drama 

 

Dong Joon is falling for Young Joo for sure but he's not aware of that!! I agree that he didn't hate her even when she tortured him, he knew her reasons but he needed her to stop and was left with no other option other than forcing her to do that but he was aware that he was wronging her in a way and that was showing when he left the interrogation room back then!! but now aside from feeling guilty toward her he wants to keep her safe for who she is not out of guilt!! 

saving him softened both of them toward each other allowing them to see the other as a human and another side they never saw before aside from the 1st (actually 2nd since the 1st was ruined later on) impression they had on each other!! 

hhhhhhhhhhhh they leep startling him chingu!! :lol: let's hope we'll have a real kiss soon with him initiating!! :wink: 

38 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Tnx to you chingu :D

Hmmm...he seems to be angry at YJ twice in the preview...but was it him that stops guys to take her out? I think it was :wub:...so he does protect her anyway...need subs, this is to complicated to guess :sweatingbullets:

 

you're most welcome chingu!! :D 

he's not angry at her but that's his serious face and it's emmergency time with our villains trying to attack Young Joo as you saw!! and yes it was him protecting her from being taken by the cops!! :wub: 

yeah I want subs too but from what we gather we can see Soo Yeon and Jung il going after each other :lol: and Dong Joon is joining Yong Joo in the declared war!! :D:w00t: 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

10 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

he's not angry at her but that's his serious face and it's emmergency time with our villains trying to attack Young Joo as you saw!! and yes it was him protecting her from being taken by the cops!! :wub: 

yeah I want subs too but from what we gather we can see Soo Yeon and Jung il going after each other :lol: and Dong Joon is joining Yong Joo in the declared war!! :D:w00t: 

Well.he should be...if they r going to work as a team she shouldn't of done things behind his back <sulk>

Glad he'll join her anyway :)...its to much for her alone 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

9 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Well.he should be...if they r going to work as a team she shouldn't of done things behind his back <sulk>

Glad he'll join her anyway :)...its to much for her alone 

 

hhhhhhhhhhh you have a point but now they need to find a plan to get safe preparing for their fight then he can talk to her about her recless declaring of war!!

yeah :D no way she'd survive against them alone!! :blink: 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now