C6MwqZrUsAE0i2H.jpg

C6MwrPqVAAAd0vS.jpg

source

9 people like this

Posted

Mar 6 2017

First script reading for SBS drama series “Whisper”

Whisper-KD-SR.jpg

First script reading for SBS drama series “Whisper,” starring Lee Sang-Yoon & Lee Bo-Young, took place at 2 PM, January 24, 2017 at SBS Studio in Tanhyun, Ilsan, South Korea. At the first script reading, main cast members including Lee Sang-Yoon, Lee Bo-Young, Kwon Yool, Park Se-Young, Yoon Joo-Hee, Kim Kap-Soo & Kim Hong-Fa all attended.

Ep.1 of “Whisper” is now scheduled to air March 27, 2017 in South Korea (takes over SBS’ Monday and Tuesday 10 PM time slot after “Defendant“).

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/first-script-reading-for-sbs-drama-series-whisper

5 people like this

Posted

Found this- starting ceremony before filming 

3 people like this

Posted

C0AAF1E2-9CFA-4369-9B5B-A6D24CB107A7_zps

6FF5546A-EFD4-41F1-9B1E-C337C1762365_zps

3 people like this

Posted

1st trailer tonight

My friend saw it lol

6AFC2BE6-8C35-4E3C-9781-8A55841C20F2_zps

AC497023-EAA7-41AF-8C2C-AF8343D5F74F_zps

3 people like this

Posted

Lee Bo-young, Lee Sang-yoon lead script read for SBS’s Whisper

by girlfriday | March 7, 2017 | 33 Comments

tumblr_ols1bn7g9f1sdd1ivo9_r2_1280.jpg

I’m looking forward to a few of the spring dramas, but this is the one I’m most excited about. Punch, Empire of Gold, and Chaser writer Park Kyung-soo is reuniting with the PD of Punch for a new series on SBS called Whisper, and the first production stills have been released of the cast and crew gathered for the show’s table read. Stars Lee Bo-young (God’s Gift–14 Days) and Lee Sang-yoon (On the Way to the Airport) are reuniting four years after their hit weekend drama My Daughter Seo-young, and this time they’ll team up to uncover the massive corruption and abuse of power that stems from the biggest law firm in the country.

read more http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/03/lee-bo-young-lee-sang-yoon-lead-script-read-for-sbss-whisper/

Lee Bo Young and Lee Sang Yoon Lead Script Reading for SBS Mon- Tues Drama Whisper

http://koalasplayground.com/2017/03/06/lee-bo-young-and-lee-sang-yoon-lead-script-reading-for-sbs-mon-tues-drama-whisper/

5 people like this

Posted

3 people like this

Posted

4 people like this

Posted

This gonna be interesting drama i hope

LBY-LSY so good at Seoyoung my daughter

PSY hmm see her agaian after school 2013

okay fighting....

5 people like this

Posted

Whisper teaser 

3 people like this

Posted

5 people like this

Posted

Hot and steamy in first teasers for dark legal thriller Whisper

by tineybeanie | March 8, 2017 | 6 Comments

tumblr_ols1bn7g9f1sdd1ivo9_r3_540.jpg

Perhaps making up for its lack of promo so far, SBS’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama Whisper released its first two teasers all at once, packed full of chilling revenge and suspense to come. Taking place primarily at a law firm called Taebaek, this drama tells the story of how a man and a woman go from being bitter enemies to lovers who risk everything on the strength of their relationship to fight corruption and punish the wicked.

I was initially really nervous about this drama because it features a reunion between Lee Bo-young (God’s Gift–14 Days) and Lee Sang-yoon (On the Way to the Airport) who starred in one of my favorite family dramas of all time, My Daughter Seo-young. I know sometimes reunions can kill some of the magic that past drama may have had (I’m looking at you Kwon Sang-woo and Cho Ji-woo!), but after watching the new teasers, I must say I’m looking forward to seeing this one happen.

More http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/03/hot-and-steamy-in-first-teasers-for-dark-legal-thriller-whisper/

4 people like this

Posted

Wow that trailer... Maybe SBS is spending more money on trailers cause these and Defendant's were awesome.

As soon as I'll be done with Defendant (will watch it when it's over) , I'll be on this like flies to honey.

PS. Is it just me, or does LSY look a lot like SJK sometimes? It's in their eyes.

3 people like this

Posted

Mar 8 2017

Teaser trailer for SBS drama series “Whisper”

Whisper-Gosa.jpg

Teaser trailer #1 added for upcoming SBS drama series “Whisper” starring Lee Sang-Yoon & Lee Bo-Young. There’s actually two teaser trailer #1’s with one running 1:26 in length and the other 0:27 in length.

Meanwhile, still images below is of the traditional gosa ceremony that takes place to bring about good fortune for the production. The gosa ceremony took place March 5, 2017 around 12 pm at SBS Studio in Tanhyun, Ilsan, South Korea. About 200 people including Lee Sang-Yoon & Lee Bo-Young attended the ceremony.

“Whisper” first airs March 27, 2017 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-for-sbs-drama-series-whisper

4 people like this

Posted

fighting monsters, beware of becoming monsters yourself ... this is the writers trademark the lead (s) is always a grey character

C6_Xb5_V7_VMAA4h_MA_jpg_large.jpg

5 people like this