Go Seung Ji

[Current Drama 2017] Whisper 귓속말 - Mondays and Tuesdays @ 22:00 KST

2,186 posts in this topic

Posted

Hail our new king ... secretary Song Tae Gon

TG will call all the shots in episode 11.

best bet is for DJ making request to TG to get YJ out from the jail

vspk7LL.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

DJ is YJ's defense attorney.  SBS released still for E11.

IMG_0354_zps8wp0hdo2.jpg

Credit: xsportsnews

Another hand shot collage :D

IMG_1047_zpsadsqoiyz.jpg

3 hours ago, dhakra said:

Well, the drama didn't sparkle with love so far. So far we didn't really had some kind of love. Pretty much everything that could be seen as love was only to blackmail someone or making someone jealous.

Uh, death, I'm sure we will see more dead people soon. Don't think KYT will be the last dead man.

No love?  Are we watching the same drama?  Do you need glasses? :D

IMG_1041_zpspxetbhn5.jpg

Spoiler

IMG_1042_zpsmpv65tsm.jpg

IMG_1044_zpsekfppl88.jpg

IMG_1043_zpsusfbbsqp.jpg

IMG_1045_zpstu63stsk.jpg

IMG_1046_zpsjemjkipo.jpg

IMG_1039_zpsitajyjfa.jpgIMG_1032_zpsstp5dlgu.jpg

IMG_1038_zpsgbbkseqk.jpg

IMG_1034_zpsgqassvmu.jpg

IMG_1035_zpsuixapt54.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

58 minutes ago, Mico Ricco said:

Hail our new king ... secretary Song Tae Gon

TG will call all the shots in episode 11.

best bet is for DJ making request to TG to get YJ out from the jail

That's what I said from the beginning! :D The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

3 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

DJ is YJ's defense attorney.  SBS released still for E11.

Nothing unexpected. 

5 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

No love?  Are we watching the same drama?  Do you need glasses? :D

First, I already have glasses, so no need there.

Did you really look up every scene that had small amounts of love within and made them into screenshots just to proof me wrong? :joy: Especially since I'm an expert in talking me out of something.

Well, I didn't mean "love" between family members, I meant romantic love. Love between a man and a woman. True love. Blood is thicker than water, of course they care for each other and do shady stuff. Which only proofs my point towards @sakura2016 by the way, now that I'm talking about it. They are family after all and because of that they do some weird stuff. Anyway, back to my initial thought, I meant that nobody does things because he truly loves someone. Remember, lovers love, not family love. Huge difference. The scene on the roof DJ comforted her, I don't think he already fell in love with her back then. She definitely not, I don't even think she is in love. Well she maybe has different things in mind right now.  

2 people like this

Posted

1 hour ago, dhakra said:

Did you really look up every scene that had small amounts of love within and made them into screenshots just to proof me wrong? :joy: Especially since I'm an expert in talking me out of something.

Well, I didn't mean "love" between family members, I meant romantic love. Love between a man and a woman. True love. Blood is thicker than water, of course they care for each other and do shady stuff. Which only proofs my point towards @sakura2016 by the way, now that I'm talking about it. They are family after all and because of that they do some weird stuff. Anyway, back to my initial thought, I meant that nobody does things because he truly loves someone. Remember, lovers love, not family love. Huge difference. The scene on the roof DJ comforted her, I don't think he already fell in love with her back then. She definitely not, I don't even think she is in love. Well she maybe has different things in mind right now.  

Yeah, kinda nice to skip through some scenes... to spell out L.O.V.E. for you :lol: I was actually piecing together the hand collage.

@sava2sava @sakura2016 - girls, please get me to understand what he just wrote. Ummmzzz, I swear.  I read the paragraph three times.

Okie, please do not volunteer to defend Soo Yeon in court. :lol:

Angel Eyes fans... YJ wore Yoon Soo Wan's uniform (even her tag) :lol::lol::lol: cheeky PD!

2 people like this

Posted

22 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

- girls, please get me to understand what he just wrote. Ummmzzz, I swear.  I read the paragraph three times.

I think I was pretty clear :D But, I'm always ready to be more specific.

Love has different facets, you love your husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend different than for example your father/mother/sibling. It's a different kind of love. And so far we only witnessed love between family members (except for DJ & his father, but even here his father cares for him, in very strange ways sometimes though). The love between couple is something that we have yet to see. SY & IJ had such love, buuuut we saw how fragile their relationship (and love) was. 

So when I say that the drama doesn't shine in the love deparment so far, I mean that we didn't see people care for each other out of pure affection. They care for each other because they are family. And family is very important in this drama. Which isn't bad of course, it's just different. DJ is the first person within the drama that does things because he truly has feelings of affection for someone that isn't part of the family. He created it in spite of being blackmailed at the beginning. 

I said once that I love Whisper because love doesn't play a major role in its plot, it shares a spot with many others, so it wouldn't wonder me if love doesn't win or just barely wins. Everything is possible within this drama, which is a perfect spot to be in. Because you can't have a comfort zone. That includes that death also could be a possibility or we have a totally corrupt ending, where YJ, her father & DJ are free and off charge, but Taebeak is still in power,

20 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

Okie, please do not volunteer to defend Soo Yeon in court. :lol:

Oh I would volunteer to defend her in court. B) And it would be great.

2 people like this

Posted

Haha @bedifferent right both dramas of SBS 'angel eyes' & 'Whisper' possible, shared Yoon Soo Wan's uniform :o)

1 person likes this