Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] The King’s Woman 泰时丽人明月心

aaahhh i cant wait to see my handsome king... do they will have their official youtube channel??

• Like 4

17 hours ago, linh5000 said:

@meifang89 @peanutbutterjellytime I'm back for Dilraba and Vin Zhang!! This couple is striking together! I hope the drama is just as good.

The reason why i cant wait to watch this drama..omg!! Finally i will have a young handsome king instead of Crown Prince in all most of dramas.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, saanjh sena said:

OMG.. THANK YOUUUUUU !!!!

32 minutes ago, saanjh sena said:

20526159_1298423076934806_7344707611739920479641_653723954821450_77028961483345820604475_653721101488402_126884280270549

Is it wrong to ship them even before watching the drama.. 

I know they were on other drama before but i never watch their drama together except on Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms which they barely have any interactions at all. LOL

• Like 2

8 hours ago, charliew said:

OMG.. THANK YOUUUUUU !!!!

Is it wrong to ship them even before watching the drama.. 

I know they were on other drama before but i never watch their drama together except on Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms which they barely have any interactions at all. LOL

Both are married couple in drama so it's not wrong to ship them before watching. 

• Like 2

Anyone know who may be subbing this drama?? On the front page it states Viki but it doesn't seem like they got the license. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, saanjh sena said:

Both are married couple in drama so it's not wrong to ship them before watching. 

Do you have translation for that presscon? What is she doing to him?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, transki said:

Anyone know who may be subbing this drama?? On the front page it states Viki but it doesn't seem like they got the license. 

Click here to request a Viki license!

• Like 4

On 8/1/2017 at 5:33 PM, meifang89 said:

Welcome back! :lol: I love this couple too. Just hope they won't end tragically :mellow:

@linh5000 @meifang89

where my TMOPB peeps at !!

Seriously, this couple is an absolute visual fest - let's hope the story is just as good. I am a sucker for angsty romances (tho I'm seeing a LOT of cute OTP moments in previews yayy) so in other words, bring it on already :)  

• Like 4