back-sue

YG Entertainment

5,088 posts in this topic

Posted

Really? YGE's daily audition is through smule? 

Posted

On 11/29/2016 at 4:05 PM, kiiiim28 said:

Really? YGE's daily audition is through smule? 

yeah, there's an audition through smule :). I haven't tried it out yet but I know they're already at round 2 or season 2 of auditions as they released a new set of audition pieces.

Posted

34 minutes ago, egoswithpopcorn said:

yeah, there's an audition through smule :). I haven't tried it out yet but I know they're already at round 2 or season 2 of auditions as they released a new set of audition pieces.

Oh. Thank you. I'm so outdated. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey guys,

In regards to YG Auditions, because they don't have walk-in auditions, and only weekly auditions in Korea, I just have a few questions in regards to that.

1.) The YG audition truck, can anyone explain the general gist of what that consists of?

2.) What if I'm a foreigner (someone who's not Korean), going to audition in Korea, would that language barrier be a problem?

3.) Has anyone ever tried to walk into the YG building to ask about anything, or try to, audition? 

Thanks for the answers! 

_RaiN_

Posted

To apply, is it free? Is there any payment needed in the entire process, from applying to passing and going to the next round?

Posted

Is there any payment needed? From applying to audition to passing and moving onto the next round?

Posted

wow!

On 1/1/2017 at 11:16 AM, xality said:

Is there any payment needed? From applying to audition to passing and moving onto the next round?

i don't think we need to...

Posted

On 9/25/2015 at 11:51 AM, flowerboyjaejoong said:

Ok i see it thanks! What if I send an email audition but i don't receive the email saying they got it and to wait 30 days? Does that mean they didn't get it? Or do they not send those any more? Should I send it again?

Unfortunately yes, but we can still send them new videos to show more of our skills!