Quantcast

I love games and gaming in general I have been waiting for this year up coming AAA titles that have been delayed for like for ever but in the mean time I pass time playing subway surfer apk its good time kill. 

Edited by phikyl
No links please!

Right now I'm about to face the 2nd boss in the Ringed City, and at the end I'm thinking of betraying since I screwed up Yuria’s questline. 107 hours and still going. By the way Im actually planning to make some tutorial video about games in general but still cant decide upon webhosting for my blog. Any advice? I read about...and their special price plans for running blogs but want to be sure about the quality

Edited by phikyl
No commercial links allowed

Bleach brave souls, Madden nfl, nba live, and other phone games. You can find me with my game name ErnieBC1982198 or something with ErnieBC and the numbers. I’m using iPhone and trying to find out how  to make the battery last longer without being plugged.

Hollow Knight has been taking up all my time so far. It's got so much polish and is really great if you're a fan of Metroidvania style games. I wish they had something like it on mobile.

Realistic-looking game overall (Jurassic World Evolution):

Realistic characters' fight movements (Soul Calibur VI):

Realistic teamwork (Rainbow Six 3):

I don’t count myself as a gamer, but I really like to play pugs. It’s fun :)