0ly40

[Drama SBS 2016-2017] I'm Sorry Kang Nam Goo/아임 쏘리 강남구. Thanks of all for your support!!

1,095 posts in this topic

Posted

@Ldy Gmerm, @sava2sava, @Mailelei

This story just became more interesting with the last ep. The two brothers both had tragic things that happen to their sons. TH's  a son who is missing and TJ's son who suppose to have died. Are we headed towards a birth secret involving our leading men.  In the written preview for ep 7  it says DH's blood type does not match that of TH's the missing son. Somewhere there was a mix up in blood types or a hidden blood type for some reason. 

Another thing I noticed about the mother MS and TJ is they have the mindset that everyone they see beneath them has a motive. TJ was right about DH because he did have a motive in returning the wallet to the Chairman. MS is way off base with MA and her having a motive. She and TJ are greedy wolves in sheep's clothing hiding behind a soft spoken cool and collected elegant manner. Their thinking process of everyone less fortunate has a motive is really the way they are. The reality is they are the ones with the motives and they see it as everyone thinks as they do. 

Again MA and DH were not on the same page and this time when it came to their sleeping arrangements in that house. Both continue to hide things from each other and don't think as a married couple.  That old woman and her granddaughter are selfish and greedy. It was okay to take their money for their own purposes but they were not willing to give up anything. Neither of them considers MA and family as their family and not willing to give up their rooms for them. They see them as the intruders in their household. Once it's discovered who DH is their attitudes will change thinking they will get something out of it. When DH dumps MA in their eyes MA will be the blame and she will be treated badly again. 

5 people like this

Posted

@awsparkle

Like you I feel that there was either a mix up or TJ the uncle had someone take that sample and switch it so that DH is not found to be the son. MY guess is he has already had that sample tested and it came back as his nephew but to head off his sister in law and keep the kid away from that family and pushing him down another level in the hierarchy he substitutes it either with another sample and puts DH's name on it or against a person DH would never be related to by blood. Perhaps he is resentful that his own son died while his brothers son has a chance to be found. Of course it could be that he is just a greedy person and wants what his brother worked hard to build. Whatever it is. I think it would be very interesting if we end up with two birth secrets. 

Its a given that DH will be found out to be the Chairman's son I believe. It would be awesome is NG turns out to be TJ's son. I think NG would really set off DH then because not only does he fall for DH's ex wife that he abandoned when he found his rich family a love that he said was FOREVER. But NG finds a rich family but does the exact opposite. Not letting go of MA and DH has to watch it. Watch another man love and receive love from the woman he threw away and see NG not only bring her with him but is not ashamed of her or betrays her by leaving her like DH did. 

I agree with you that DH will never have MA again. As you stated DH and MA never had a wedding ceremony (are they even registered?) the min he leaves her and then she finds out the worst possible way that he is marrying another in a huge public wedding he is done for. (I can see him perhaps having told her that he is doing this to make things better for her just wait. Only MA finds out he is getting married to someone and goes to see him do it.) It would be just his luck he catches a glimpse her in the background of the guest and knows she is now aware of how he has betrayed her.  DH will of course go on the defensive for his betrayal and blame MA for the reason why he did all of that. Letting all that resentment and anger over him not being man enough to handle everything she did. All the times he felt she hurt his pride as well and all the anger at how he was treated for being an orphan will come out as well on her when she was not the cause nor the reason people treated him that way. 

7 people like this

Posted

@awsparkle , @Ldy Gmerm It will be interesting to see how the blood of DH's got mixed up, and the strong possibility that TJ had something to do with the mixup. I read somewhere, but can't remember what site it was that MA will be the one to find DH's rich family. Also in the preview for episode 7; she did mention to DH that he could be the lost son of TMO's Chairman. It looks like she will pursue the possibility that DH is the Chairman's son so what DH does is unforgivable! MA because she loves DH so much doesn't give up because she wants DH to be able to enjoy a better and "richer" life that he never had as an orphan. Because of her  "DEVOTION" and "LOVE" for DH she does everything for his happiness. Is there a special name for the type of love MA has for DH? The devastating pain and heartache that MA will feel when DH abandons her, I do not look forward to. Will she be able to love like that again and how long will it take for her to open her heart to NG?

The first thought that came to my mind when TJ showed the picture of his son Woo Shik, to MS, was  NG could be his dead son. I also see from episode 6, MA and MS's relationship started off on shaky ground, since MS thinks MA returned the money to the Chairman instead of her, because she wanted a promotion. Definitely TJ and MS are alike, in thinking that people below their status have motives.  We must brace ourselves for the "storm" (when DH Abandons MA)!!  I know I will display all kinds of emotions but mostly ANGER toward those who will HURT MA!!

8 people like this

Posted

1 hour ago, Mailelei said:

@awsparkle , @Ldy Gmerm It will be interesting to see how the blood of DH's got mixed up, and the strong possibility that TJ had something to do with the mixup. I read somewhere, but can't remember what site it was that MA will be the one to find DH's rich family. Also in the preview for episode 7; she did mention to DH that he could be the lost son of TMO's Chairman. It looks like she will pursue the possibility that DH is the Chairman's son so what DH does is unforgivable! MA because she loves DH so much doesn't give up because she wants DH to be able to enjoy a better and "richer" life that he never had as an orphan. Because of her  "DEVOTION" and "LOVE" for DH she does everything for his happiness. Is there a special name for the type of love MA has for DH? The devastating pain and heartache that MA will feel when DH abandons her, I do not look forward to. Will she be able to love like that again and how long will it take for her to open her heart to NG?

The first thought that came to my mind when TJ showed the picture of his son Woo Shik, to MS, was  NG could be his dead son. I also see from episode 6, MA and MS's relationship started off on shaky ground, since MS thinks MA returned the money to the Chairman instead of her, because she wanted a promotion. Definitely TJ and MS are alike, in thinking that people below their status have motives.  We must brace ourselves for the "storm" (when DH Abandons MA)!!  I know I will display all kinds of emotions but mostly ANGER toward those who will HURT MA!!

MA is the one that is suppose to be the catalyst to bring the son home. Unfortunately for her the good deed she does because she loves DH and wanted him to find his family after all he endured being lost will be paid back in betrayal and pain as DH finds his family and looks down on her and puts all that he endured on her shoulders wanting to walk away from the reminders. 

My guess is once he has burned his bridges with her and has married that girl all the grass on the rich side of the fence all the happiness at finding his family will never make up for what he lost. MA did everything for him because she loved him and was willing to endure any hardship by his side. DH on the other hand is tired of being treated like he is nothing because of not having parents. His pride is hurt over MA doing all and supporting the family. His mother will not have much to do to convince him as he looks like he wants to bolt anyway. No one Knows now except her family and his family soon that they are even married (or are they) so it will be quick and to the point when he divorces her. I doubt DH will even be man enough to tell her to her face. 

Any man that truly wanted to be with his wife after one time or two would have found a way for them to get their own place and not be separated. Neither talk to one another. And I can see resentment to MA for being able to endure their life while he struggles to not be angry at the way he is treated. 

Much later when he is sitting alone nursing that glass of booze and dealing with a spoiled wife who will never treat him like MA once did he will remember what he threw away but its too late then as MA will be starting with NG and he will remind DH about what he lost. That he had that forever love he spoke of but threw it away. It will not stop him from trying though to tell MA what to do and who she can see.. Let's hope someone tells DH to go jump off a bridge at his assumption that he can control what his Ex wife does and who she sees.

I hope NG turns out to be TJ's real son. I do so want DH to have it in his face.. 

8 people like this

Posted

@Mailelei @Ldy Gmerm

I don't think there was a mix up within the company of the blood type of DH's. The blood type of A TJ saw on those papers I think was what DH himself wrote down about his background.  All his records from the orphanage were burnt in the fire. For DH to think his blood type was A the mix up must have happen somewhere else. Now that he's been tested his blood type turns out to be O. TJ will probably be confused at first but will realize DH is his missing nephew. 

From what I saw in the preview for ep 8 DH is desperate to get that job at Timo group. He is driven to do whatever it takes to get that job. Why should MA be a full time employee and he's not. He is the one with the education that fits that company not MA. DH's resentment towards MA will keep growing until up to the point of him finding out he is the Chairman's son. When he does find out who he is all that resentment he's been holding in will be unleashed onto MA. Everything she's done for him will be forgotten and he will gladly step out of the dirt of a life he has been living into his place as a Chaebol. DH and his mother will become thick as thieves in protecting their rights to that company. Seeing how the mother already is she' will do and say whatever it takes to get MA out of her son's life. DH will fall for whatever she says and wants because he's that gullible in wanting a better life. 

I agree DH will think he can dictate to MA not only because they were once married but because of who he has become. He will look down on her and also think she's not worthy to be married to someone like him. The treatment he received when he was thought to be an orphan he will throw right back onto MA. Once he has settled into his new life the things MA did for him will start creeping up on him.  He won't be able to turn to her for comfort and support because he will have burnt his bridges with her. What him and his family does to MA will not be able to be fixed. The pain and hurt she suffered because of them will be irreversible. 

7 people like this

Posted

@awsparkle

After watching the preview I think you are right. DH put down a blood type based on what he thought it was. Of course given that the records were lost or they never knew his correct blood type. It is no wonder that he put down what he thought it was. Given that he has been tested and his blood typed the uncle is going to freak out that the type matches his missing nephew and like you there will be no doubt that DH is the missing son. HE will be scrambling to try and stop his brother and sister in law from finding out that he has been found. 

DH is resentful just as we have speculated of MA and her a. getting a job in that company when he feels she does not have the background to. b. that she has been the bread winner. Like you I can already tell he will be truly nasty to her once he finds his family and will look down on her forgetting all she did for him. It will shock and hurt MA greatly that this person she loved and worked hard to support is treating her that way and blames her for all his troubles. It will be a shame the level of responsibility he puts on her when she was a child just like him and had it not been for her he prolly would have suffered even more. Too bad he wont realize what he had until its way to late to get it back and another man is cherishing it. 

DH will think he can tell her what to do because he will want her back when he sees that another man has picked her up and dusted her and is loving her like he should have done. It will burn him that he sees a new man with her and one he knew. It will not be rational (not that it ever is) but he will say things that will get her angry with him and tell him off. Of course he will call her the name as his son's mother but he has no right to do so when he walked away from her. Its going to be a shock to him to realize that just because he is rich and has a family he has no say over her anymore. It will be a lesson he needs to learn after the way he treated her when he left her. 

7 people like this

Posted

@awsparkle @Ldy Gmerm After watching episode 7, I guess the blood type indicated on DH's student records was A, which was wrong. DH has a blood type of O, the same as the Chairman and MS. Must've been shocking to TJ when he found out. Now he's having DH followed and wants to know everything about him. I couldn't tell by the preview whether TJ refuses to hire DH because DH probably is the son of the Chairman and MS. I'm just waiting to see how MA goes about revealing DH's identity. Everything that both of you have stated is true re DH. He's sooo ready for the "rich" life, he will justify all the reasons why he should leave her. 

I wonder if DH does make a deal with TJ so he can be hired? Is it possibly giving TJ the power to control the company even when it's revealed that DH is the TMO Chairman's son?? We also have MS, DH's mother watching TJ's every move. It's interesting watching MS and TJ go after each other. Both of them so POWER hungry!

it seems that NG was a very bright student in school but by saving his sister NH, from a gang attack,he goes to prison, destroying his chances of going to college for an education. His life's now is not very happy, but he makes the best of it and is such a caring person. His protective nature for his sister shows how much he loves her. NH because she's mentally retarded gets taken advantage of, especially from men. Hope this last incident teaches her a lesson, not to be so trusting of everyone who shows an interest in her.

I, too, hope NG is TJ's son!

6 people like this

Posted

@Mailelei

I am ready for DH to be found and do his worst to MA. The faster we get to that point the fast it will take her to get over it and move on. I can only assume the betrayal will leave her angry but I hope not bitter. Of course what he does will make it hard for the next man to get close to her. 

There are many other companies but DH wants to get in the one his wife already works at. It irritates me to see him begging or asking TJ for help. It will interesting to see what he says when he realizes his uncle realized he was the son but said nothing and is trying to take that company. From the run ins they have had and what his mother has to say. I can't see DH giving TJ any type of control and they will butt heads over the right to that company. 

I feel bad for NG he had to run around looking for NH when she never should have went with that guy in the first place. Her mother and NG told her something the day before and she still went with him. We talked about this in chat (do you watch live? if so we have a chat room made for this drama that a few people come into to watch and chat during the live broadcast. If you would like to join shoot me a message) NG was so angry he almost hurt that guy although I think he should have. His sister is Special Needs and there was no reason for a man to be with her when he could see that. He should never have brought her there let alone kept her in that room scaring her. My guess is NH wants a family its just too bad that she has not found the right man yet. But my understanding is she will end up with MA's uncle in the end I think so she will find a man gentle enough to handle her and love her enough to still want her even though she has issues. Although being with that mean old woman who is his mother not so sure about that. Here is hoping they move out and not live with that woman who took MA's money and still refused to give up her room. 

6 people like this

Posted

@Ldy Gmerm Hi, (just send you a message). Yes, I wish they would hurry and reveal the identity of DH so we can move on with MA and her healing process after the painful separation from DH. I wish I could understand what DH was begging for and I'm assuming it was to be hired by the TMO company. He was probably giving TJ all the reasons why he needed the job. Did DH find out that his blood type is O instead of A? I didn't know if he hadn't access to his blood test results. I also want to know what the conversation was between TJ and the Doc. TJ did offer him money too.

Re NH, I hope she does find someone who will understand her and treat her with kindness. I find MA's uncle quite likable and funny! Would like to see how their relationship develops!

3 people like this

Posted

@Mailelei

After watching the subs.. it seems DH was begging on his knees for TJ to help him get a job. It was very foolish of him to harass the man. He basically promised to do anything for TJ if TJ would help him. OF course DH had no idea that he made the short list anyway of candidates. The sad part is TJ has pulled in his brothers doctor to verify the DNA of DH based on the cup he used in the cafe. He will verify that DH is the missing nephew soon. The best thing is his sister in law does not trust TJ and is having him followed and anyone he comes into contact with investigated as well.  Towards the end the doctor told TJ it would take two days before the DNA test are back.. (wow that long and yet sometimes they portray it happening in hours or even a day.. lol) but TJ went to HR and scratched off DH's name so he could not get a job and DH gets the call that he has not been selected and goes nuts and TJ calls him a rat basically trying to get power and DH is begging him about always wanting to work at that company. 

TJ is in the wrong for treating his missing nephew like this and I just know DH will remember it all and realize that TJ prolly suspected who he is and did him that way. He will hate the man more than he already does when he realizes TJ was trying to keep him away. But mostly I am confused about why that company? There are many others to try for even if it is a dream to work there why take this abuse from someone who clearly has it in for you and is not professional.  I think DH is a bit jealous of MA working there and he will be resentful to her as well. The best thing is DH's bio mom is closely watching TJ so even if he tries to hide the truth that woman is already investigating the doctor and will get to the truth that DH is her missing son and TJ was trying to keep it hidden. Its going to be be an ugly fight for that company as both TJ and his sister in law and now DH are greedy for it. I am not sure if the chairman will survive it leaving his brother, wife and nephew to fight over it.

From what @awsparkle was able to find out the politicians daughter that DH will be marrying after he divorces MA may turn out to not be able to have children. If that is the case that DH or rather his mother will take her son from her as well and this is why she will loose it all. So not only her husband, but her son and her job I bet as they can't have her working in the company and he is the missing heir and then that family she lives with will prolly want her gone too. As I said her good deed in helping him get home to his family is to be cast aside and betrayed. 

5 people like this

Posted

Up until today, I was wondering whether TJ was a villain or just misunderstood, but he's definitely a villain now.  

5 people like this

Posted

So it seems that mom will discover he's her son by the end of thursday episode if not this week it would be the next..

5 people like this

Posted

3 hours ago, tulip06 said:

Up until today, I was wondering whether TJ was a villain or just misunderstood, but he's definitely a villain now.  

It pretty much a given that TJ is bad. Too bad because I really wanted this actor to have a roll that did not portray him as a bad guy. TJ's treatment of DH is a catalyst on an already angry man at his lot in life. This is a good reason why DH will not resist his birth mothers nasty words related to MA as well. His being treated like trash and wanting to profit from a relationship or job in that company when TJ knew he was the son of that family will make DH completely turn into something MA will not recognize. Given how already angry DH is and resentful you can bet that he and TJ will end up going at it in the future. 

4 people like this

Posted

@Ldy Gmerm

TJ seems to be getting such pleasure out of tormenting and belittling DH. Now I'm wondering if his brother had something to do with his child's death. It also makes it more suspect now that TJ did have something to do with his nephew's disappearance. It seems like he thinks since his son is gone his brother can't have his son either. After his son died he dedicated his life to that company only and has no intention on letting his brother's son come in a take it away from him.  I hope there was some sort of mix up and it turns out NG is his son. NG is nothing like DH and would never be thrilled to have him as a father. Especially after what that family will do to MA. NG will want nothing to do with none of them. 

Just as quick as DH and NG became friends they will become enemies just as quick. What DH does to MA is not going to sit well with NG. His life was ruined by the rich and for DH to do that to his wife is going to royally tick him off. Unlike DH he protects and treasures the people he loves. He's going to show DH just what true love is all about. When you love and are loved you don't throw it away. 

As in almost all the dailies most of the people in them are or will be connected in someway. The girl that DH will marry will have a chance meeting with NG. There is no information about her family. It would not surprise me if she's related to the guy who ruined NG's life. DH's sister and MA''s brother are both suppose to work at TMO group. The sister is a free spirit and very charming and will melt the brother's heart. MA'a uncle and NG's sister will hook up and of course the uncles mother won't like it. 

@Mailelei

NH wants to date like everyone else and not be treated like a child. She was being stubborn and bullheaded when NG and their mother told her not to meet that guy again Hopefully this experience taught her a lesson that everyone who looks and acts nice isn't nice. MA's uncle is a very nice caring and giving man. With a mother like his it's a wonder he turned out that way. . 

@sava2sava

I think with the help of MA the mother will find her son.. MS does not trust TJ and smells the rat in him because one rat can smell another one. She already knows DH is the man with the scar on his arm and TJ was investigating him. Once she finds out DH is married to MA she's going to use her to get more information and probably DH's DNA.. MA will be glad to help her because she wants DH to find his parents. Unknowing to MA her help will be the end of her marriage and her life going down hill. 

4 people like this

Posted

I am relatively new to watching daily dramas and the larger cast of characters with their byzantine family relationships. So hopefully someone can help me out, 'cause I have a few questions:

Mo Ah and Do Hoon are legally married (registered) but never had a ceremony. Is that correct? I note she still calls him "Oppa". I thought that ended with marriage but maybe not.

I did not understand why MA and DH don't live together as husband and wife. The group of people at the house seem pretty selfish, especially the conniving grandma and her grandson (?) who's always hitting her up for money. Is it just a room space problem? Or is it just that no one wants to give up their space?

What is the relationship between the older lady who seems to own the Chinese restaurant and Mo Ah/Do Hoon? Possibly an aunt?

Are Nam Goo and Nam Hwi both adopted? I did not understand if if was one, both or neither.

Nam Hwi has some kind of mental disability, right--or is she just sheltered, young and naive? 

Thanks so much! I have a very small extended family, so I am at a disadvantage when it comes to stuff like this.

3 people like this

Posted

50 minutes ago, shamrockmom said:

I am relatively new to watching daily dramas and the larger cast of characters with their byzantine family relationships. So hopefully someone can help me out, 'cause I have a few questions:

Mo Ah and Do Hoon are legally married (registered) but never had a ceremony. Is that correct? I note she still calls him "Oppa". I thought that ended with marriage but maybe not.

I did not understand why MA and DH don't live together as husband and wife. The group of people at the house seem pretty selfish, especially the conniving grandma and her grandson (?) who's always hitting her up for money. Is it just a room space problem? Or is it just that no one wants to give up their space?

What is the relationship between the older lady who seems to own the Chinese restaurant and Mo Ah/Do Hoon? Possibly an aunt?

Are Nam Goo and Nam Hwi both adopted? I did not understand if if was one, both or neither.

Nam Hwi has some kind of mental disability, right--or is she just sheltered, young and naive? 

Thanks so much! I have a very small extended family, so I am at a disadvantage when it comes to stuff like this.

We are still speculating if the marriage has been registered. I would like to think so since they have a child together but they could have done something foolish like have the kid and say they will marry after DH got his education or classes done. For now it seems they did but did not have a wedding ceremony and DH promised MA they would ( Big Red flag here that it was not going to happen the min he said he would give her one.) 

This is a big one for a lot of us. MA was saving up to get a place of their own and everyone in that house does not like them living there and the Aunt's Mother in law (granny) complains about them being there. She and her grand daughter (the aunts kid) refuses to give up their room to them and did not want them sleeping under the same roof together (not sure why since they are married with a kid) They are all very selfish and DH and his son (who should not have had a vote) voted for MA to give her money that she had worked hard for and saved to the granny to help the Brother in law of the aunt after he got caught taking money from his bank job. Granny of course only gave up the amount needed to replace and kept the rest. It was a foolish move because MA will need that money later. Not sure if the Uncle paid it back as MA's aunt did figure out what they did and gave him the money to pay MA back.  MA's brother still resents the Aunt for taking and leaving them in the orphanage and I can't say I blame him. 

The aunt (the older lady at the restaurant) initially took MA and her brother to that orphanage as kids. For some reason when they got of age she either came back to get them or they showed up at her home were she lives with her husbands family.

Not sure if Nam Goo is adopted or both he and Nam Hwi are. Something is not right here. All I can see is his family may have fallen on hard times and lost their money perhaps. I suspect he is either adopted or his mother did not tell him that the father he knew may not have been his bio father. 

Nam Hwi has a mental disability. Unfortunately she is also very naive and does not listen as NG and gets into this issues But NG seems to be her champion but its a strain too. I can understand wanting to find love but at the same time her mother needs to be going about it the right way. Perhaps a matchmaking agency.

@awsparkle

I keep getting the same thing that he is enjoying tormenting his nephew. It seems like he is paying back some type of slight that was given to him. Not sure if its his jealousy over his relationship with his brother being interrupted because he married his wife and the woman is constantly in his mess trying to dictate. Or if this is related to the loss of his son and his brother is the reason why his son may have supposedly died. Could it be that his brother did not approve of the woman and ran her off or was TJ once married and something happen. I can understand being angry if he has given his life to work in that company and then his sister in law comes in and wants to push him out of the way and put her son in his spot but the kid is not at fault for his mothers greedy behavior but then DH will turn out to be just like his mother after the verbal abuse he has endured. 

Like you I too believe DH will hurriedly break off that friendship or say something to NG showing that he is just like all other rich people causing NG to let him have it and walk away. DH will be burned to the quick over seeing NG being with MA even in a friend capacity. His daring to say something will only make the fire burn hotter until MA falls for NG too eventually. I really would like NG to turn out to be TJ's son which will make me question what happen and have NG show DH that even though he may have come from a rich family as well he is not stupid and he will never be a fool to throw away love like DH did. 

Everyone knows someone the only issue is you never find out the connections or who knows who or what until people have gone too far to break off the relationship. 

3 people like this

Posted

1 hour ago, shamrockmom said:

Just to add to what @Ldy Gmerm has already given you. The guy is the grandmother's as us the one married to MA's aunt.   We all thought at first he was a  moocher but he's not. He' works at some kind of help center and the money he needed from his mother was to repay the center back that he used to help other people. 

3 people like this

Posted

@Ldy Gmerm and @awsparkle Thank you for comments re episode 8. I was able to read them before I watched it subbed so I was prepared for what was to happen between TJ and DH. TJ is such an evil person. He really knows how to demoralize a person! I agree with you in re/S to how TJ's treating DH. TJ wants total control of TMO so looks like he will destroy everyone in his way. So happy like you that DJ's mom is watching TJ's every move.

Yes, hopefully NH has learned her lesson from this experience with that imposter guy! Look forward to a meaningful relationship for NH.. @awsparkle can't wait for that politician's daughter to appear. Want to see what type of person she is. Must be opposite from MA!

Thanks again for keeping us updated on this "exciting " drama!!

2 people like this

Posted

@Mailelei

It looks like the politician's daughter showed up perhaps in the preview of the next episode and has a run in with NG. If that is her then I can already tell she is so far away from how MA was it is not funny. DH may be ok with this because the girl has a powerful family and no reminders of his past. But I bet he will eventually miss MA and her quiet supportive behavior doing do all she could for him ways. Between his mother that woman he is going to marry and maybe her father.. DH will prolly miss what he let go but it will be way too late to get it back. (but he will darn sure try to ruin it and keep MA away from NG when he has no right to do so. )

4 people like this

Posted

@Mailelei

The girl that DH will marry is the one who played Hyo Rim SJ's girlfriend in You Are A Gift,  The part she's playing in this one is a rich girl and probably a spoiled brat. Her character description says she's a woman with a deep wound, strong pride and cold elegance. 

3 people like this