0ly40

[Drama 2016-2017] I'm Sorry Kang Nam Goo/아임 쏘리 강남구. Thanks of all for your support!!

8 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@tulip06   I concur with @euraka that you made me laugh with this statement. In truth TJ wouldn't let anyone bully MS unless it is him.  Even MS was worried for him even she acts like she hates him but at least she admitted they were family. MS first  reaction is to go the wrong way but she at least feels bad when she think it over. 

@UnniSarah don't MS and TJ reminds of Tom & Jerry i was just thinking about it  constantly fighting but when a common enemy comes they are like one and fight 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, euraka said:

@UnniSarah don't MS and TJ reminds of Tom & Jerry i was just thinking about it  constantly fighting but when a common enemy comes they are like one and fight 

Now that you mentioned it @euraka. I have to agree with you. No matter how much they bicker no can come between them because they are family

• Like 4

Why do the Chairman and HeeJoo suddenly like DoHoon?  HeeJoo can't be happy with the cuckoo in the nest, right?  And he did try to kill her father.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, tulip06 said:

Why do the Chairman and HeeJoo suddenly like DoHoon?  HeeJoo can't be happy with the cuckoo in the nest, right?  And he did try to kill her father.

That is how a lot of kdrama end . They tend to forgive them especially when they goooooo   cuckooooooo

• Like 5

Finally, it comes to an end DH lost his mind, and I am surprised  YH stayed by his side, TJ died, MS went to jail and the only visitor she has is MA. none of it doesn't make sense, I am a big believer when it comes to forgiveness but in this drama, none of them deserve that 

through all this mess I was able to watch it because of you all so  I would like to thank all of for the comment and interesting discussions 

@UnniSarah ,@stroppyse @Ldy Gmerm  @sava2sava  @awsparkle thanks a lot :heart:

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, euraka said:

Finally, it comes to an end DH lost his mind, and I am surprised  YH stayed by his side, TJ died, MS went to jail and the only visitor she has is MA. none of it doesn't make sense, I am a big believer when it comes to forgiveness but in this drama, none of them deserve that 

through all this mess I was able to watch it because of you all so  I would like to thank all of for the comment and interesting discussions 

I concur chingu wholeheartedly. The reason I stick to a delusional drama is because of all my Chingu's who are here to discuss the drama. 

@euraka @Ldy Gmerm @sava2sava @awsparkle @stroppyse    ---> I truly enjoy you translating some scenes in the drama. :heart::heart:

• Like 5

WTF !!! NO WORDS NO WORDS SMH. 

1 hour ago, euraka said:

@euraka  IT'S LIKE JM DEATH WAS IN VAIN. SMH

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

WTF !!! NO WORDS NO WORDS SMH. 

@euraka  IT'S LIKE JM DEATH WAS IN VAIN. SMH

All the evil people paid in someway. YH loss her child. DH loss his mind. TJ loss his life and MS loss her freedom. 

• Like 6

Yep, it's sweetness and light and forgiveness all around as the ending. So, after a year jump. DH is crazy and apparently has reverted back to "nice" DH, before he got mixed up with TJ and MS. Oh, and apparently, DH really, really, really liked his mother MS and his uncle TJ. YH is taking care of DH now. TJ has passed away and is in the same columbarium as JM. TMO Group is busy doing volunteer charity work in orphanages, hospitals, and nursing homes. And, HJ seems to be leading most of that effort. HJ and MH are starting back up again. MH is a prosecutor finally. MA works with NG's mom at the car center. MS is in prison still, and is primarily visited by MA. However, NG goes to the prison each time MA visits, he just can't bring himself to actually see MS, whether out of guilt for MS being in prison or whatever, and usually waits outside for MA. However, he finally goes in to see MS, and even manages to address MS as "mother" rather than as "madam". The chairman has retired, though he keeps popping into work out of boredom and to see how NG is doing. NG is the new chairman of TMO Group. His buddy is now his personal secretary. NH has married MA's uncle, and they're now expecting a baby. And, finally, the implication is that NG and MA are a couple, given that they hold hands at the very end of the drama. Of course, they also happen to be walking in a maze, for some reason, so logic is still not a necessary point of this drama. And, that is all, folks.

Thanks to everyone who stuck it out in this thread and this drama. I was one of the ones who kept leaving for a bit, but kept coming back to check if anything was actually happening. So, it was nice that there were people who continued to comment on the drama through all of the craziness. I still like the two leads, but definitely did not like the drama. Oh well. Hope to see the leads in something better in the future. Thanks again, everyone, and see you on other threads!

@euraka @UnniSarah @Ldy Gmerm @awsparkle @sava2sava and others I may have missed! Thank you!

• Like 6

46 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

All the evil people paid in someway. YH loss her child. DH loss his mind. TJ loss his life and MS loss her freedom. 

@awsparkle  I guess  thats one way to look at it.. But I really wish we could have seen some ruthless revenge.. :angry: 

Another thing is what happen to YH father we go0t no information on him this is just one crazy ending but I have seen worst.. So I won;t even bother to watch the sub ersion I'll just swallow it as it was grain of sand..

• Like 4

8 hours ago, euraka said:

Where did you see this? I only see episode 119.

oh, I got it, never mind!

• Like 3

after all the bad thing that greedy DH did he get a slap on the wrist in the end. he should be doing jail time like NG ma.

the writer waste too much ep doing nothing. NG story didnt even start till over 100+ ep.

• Like 2

Well another one has ended.. it was a lackluster ending but I guess we should be happy that each one of the baddies lost something as their punishment for their actions. YH lost her baby because of her own greed and evilness, TJ lost his life after allowing anger and revenge to consume him, DH lost his mind due to his own issues with being abandoned and an orphan along with all the bad things he did. (I still feel this was a cop out and he should have been made to pay for his own bad choices.) and MS finally went to jail and saw the damage she did to people. I liked that she did not expect others to just forgive her and told MA to not forgive her yet as she is not there yet to apologize and sincerely mean it.

The ending was open showing us that NG and MA are together as a couple but it gave me platonic vibes instead of what it was suppose to show that they love one another and have endured and will follow each others lead going forward together.

So I want to thank those who contributed their own opinions, speculations, analysis, funny comments, and contradictions in the story. With out every ones input this drama would have been really dull. To @stroppyse thanks for the continue translations. @euraka thanks for the clips you provided and recaps, @UnniSarah thanks fro your recaps and continued commentary on this drama, @0ly40 thanks for the OST's and preview clips and making this thread. @awsparkle thanks for providing trans of the written preview and information from the online sites. @sava2sava thanks for your speculations and comments on the direction of the story line. @Jackie1048 thanks for stopping in to comment as well.  To anyone else that I did not mention I apologize as you are not forgotten and you are appreciated as well for providing interesting and different views on the story line. 

I hope to cross paths with you all again in other drama threads daily or not to share our opinions, views, speculations and even a bit of humor.. .

ldy....

• Like 5

On 6/9/2017 at 1:14 AM, UnniSarah said:

Now that you mentioned it @euraka. I have to agree with you. No matter how much they bicker no can come between them because they are family

I found that reaction strange.  Because he is family, what he did should hurt more than what DH did.  But the reaction was "Oh TJ did that, yah it's because of his son" and then all the venom was poured on DH.   And really what TJ did - putting all the blame on his son's death on his SIL, abandoning his nephew etc. was what started the ball rolling.  No way he could claim that he wanted revenge only on his SIL.  He also fooled his brother and his niece.  MS may have been the one to tell him to go on that business trip but she wasn't in-charge of the company.  His brother just said a very weak "the business trip can wait".  

On 6/9/2017 at 10:34 AM, euraka said:

I haven't seen the ending yet but YH have to stay by DH's side.  Otherwise MA would feel sorry for him and be the one to look after him.

• Like 1