0ly40

[Current Daily Drama 2016-2017] I'm Sorry Kang Nam Goo/아임 쏘리 강남구, Mon-Fri 8:30

786 posts in this topic

Posted

1 hour ago, awsparkle said:

@Ldy Gmerm

Trouble is certainly coming in the fight for JM. From what I could make out from the written preview YH feels as though she's been robbed and is planning on getting JM and taking him out of the country. It's going to be another hard lesson MA will have to learn that YH is in fact crazy. She has already warned MA she will take JM and will probably convince MA to let her see JM one last time and try and make a run with him. I keep thinking about JM's dream of his mother running too him. Something just might happen to JM this time that none of them sees coming and YH's crazy obsession of having JM  will be the cause.

MA was willing to let things go for the sake of them being JM's family and being able to raise her son. I think JM will be seriously hurt or will die which will stop the fight over him. When that happens MA will be in full blown revenge mode. It will probably be what makes NG go into that company and be close enough to help MA take them all down. I also think whatever happens to JM will either put the chairman out of commission or kill him. 

I too think that JM could be badly hurt (laying in a coma) or die. If he dies there is nothing any one of them can say to MA anymore to make her give them a ounce of nice. MA 2.0 will have arrived completely.(driven by revenge just like TJ only MA will never bring in an innocent to the extent that TJ did.)  MA tried to be the better person even when they did not give her the same but then she was a fool because none of them gave her mercy, none of them thought of her when they kicked her out,divorced her, had her erased, faked her death and then tried to kidnap, kill and lock her up many times while she had amnesia. They had no consideration for her family or brother who mourned her so her being foolish to let YH see that boy one more time is her own fault if YH tries to run with him. The little bit she has given back to them pales in comparison to what will happen if something happens to her son. YH needs to go to jail if she manages to get away with the boy and take him out of the county. If she manages to avoid that then locked up in that mental institution she planned for MA for the rest of her life. Her father can't help her with a kidnapping charge which would blow up everything and start to expose a whole lot of things they wanted to hide. I hate to say this but MA needs no ties to DH which he can use later. It will be a shame if the boy dies but at the same time DH needs to learn something about what he did and allowed to happen to his son..

The dream JM had is about to come true and like you I think it will be MA running to him as well. Could we get a replay of what happen to NG. Remember NG was in the street and TJ called to him and NH ran to save him both being badly injured by the car and TJ ran away. Could we have a repeat of JM trying to get away from YH and in the street and MA calls out and he is hit by a car either dying or hit and injured placing him in a coma.(Will NG witness this and have flashback as well of who he really is.)  The Chairman will surely collapse from this if JM dies or is severely injured due to YH's and the rest actions and TJ will try to take advantage of the situation. Like you it will prompt NG to come into that company to help MA take them down.

5 people like this

Posted

16 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

YH never thought of MA who was nice to her and considered her a friend how she would feel to find out that the people she knew would do her in this manner. All YH cared about was being a mother to a boy that did not want her and wanted his bio mom. I agree YH is a loose canon she is use to getting her own way because of her father and money so she is going to do something crazy that will end up blowing things up for MS.

@Ldy Gmerm  It's already in the makings, MA should have made DH sign papers giving up his parental rights or go to jail him and YH for drugging her.. Well it did give the opposite effect.. At least if she do lose her memory MH an take control over JM because the family is out of reach of reality especially YH. The so called step mother. She's way to obesess with someone elses child and to tell MA that she's DH wife like that weighs something is utterly ridiculous..When her own marriage isn't even valid.. I see in the preview looks like she's begging MA to return JM after talking crap.. I'm wondering have she realized she has no grounds when it comes to JM not even MS.. I think she will kidnap JM and try to leave the country and really have there scandal which MS is trying to avoid blown up and YJ will help take it there.. Her going to the Chairman demanding for MA to give JM back because she has to keep him became hopeless now she sees she has no lead way and DH has been kick out of the company.. She's going to get desperate like she got desparate to get rid of MA it's eitherbtry and kill her or kidnap JM.. 

32 minutes ago, samzi85 said:

No doubt about it, YH will kidnap JM if MA let's her see him. I  hope she has the sense to stay with them if she does let YH see him.

YH is crazy enough to send people in the house and take JM she don't care

4 people like this

Posted

4 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

MS's jealousy was all because when DH first came back he did not run to her. He continued to listen to MA and stand by her. MS could not stand the fact that MA had more pull with DH and JM then she did. It was all jealousy. The woman hated that no matter what she did at first DH chose MA over her. MS is all about control and attention. She lost her son and wanted him to come back and have it only her beside him but there was MA , his wife who he has known since a child and who had taken care of him, supported him and got him to where he was today. DH even told MS that if not for MA he would not be able to be where he is. MS hated that. DH stood with MA over MS many times when MS was a witch to her giving MA a hard time which only made it worse. MA had to tell him side with your mother a bit.

MS looks down on everyone and for her a orphan who in her eyes is low class stood between her son and her after years of searching for him. Her jealousy could not stand it. The min that DH forsake MA and chose his mother over doing the right thing was the min that MS's eyes lit up and she hurriedly found a way to get them apart.

Trust when MS finds out that DH is not her son everything that she did for him will become his crime. DH is not very smart he has not gathered anything to protect himself because he truly believed he would always have that family, money and power to protect him. He will never think that MS would turn on him but finding out he is not the son when he has always wanted a family (and a rich one at that), and has tasted that lifestyle only to have it snatched away is going to devastate him. He learned nothing living with MS from how they did MA. Also all evidence will point to him and he will get a rude awakening when MS is nasty to him and wants him gone so she can try to be with her real son. The same way he betrayed and pushed MA away will be what is done to him when MS learns that DH is not her son but NG is. Karma is coming for both DH and MS. DH will be cast away the same way he did MA and MH.  MS will learn that her bio son wants nothing to do with her and hates her guts after the things he heard, experienced and saw them do to him, his adopted family and MA.

DH will have the delusional thought he can come back to MA but it will not happen. MA could play him to say confess to everything and I will see. But DH forgets that the things he allowed to happen and participated in to hurt and get rid of MA can never bring him back to the family he tossed aside. It will be a bitter lesson for him. He should have stayed with the family he had.

I hope this writer does not plan some foolishness as to put them back together because of JM. I also hope we do not have a foolish open ending for MA and NG.

DH should have been made to sign new divorce papers and his rights for JM before MA did anything else. MA is not thinking clearly and given how many times they tried to kidnap and hurt her she should be very weary with these people and remove her tie to DH as soon as possible. But they will most likely keep her tied to DH which means NG and MA can't be together unless DH dies or goes to jail signing the divorce papers.

@Ldy Gmerm... I love your description of MS character. SHe is one foolish and delusional woman. Thanks for the detail description of MS's character and so very true ..clap-cheetah-emoticon.gif clap-cheetah-emoticon.gif I too am hoping that they don't try to put MA and DH back together because of JM. 

DH is a fool, delusional andpathetic.  I was actually feeling kind of bad for him because he was tearing up when MS took the fall for all his horrible behavior to MA. But then I remmebered how much he loved MA and have come to the conclusion that His love is fleeting. I think his greed is not only about money. power and status but he is dying for a parental love. Chingu's I wonder have any of you noticed the chairman's behavior toward DH and NG are so very different. I think the chairman likes NG much more than DH. 

4 people like this

Posted

47 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

The drama JM had is about to come true and like you I think it will be MA running to him as well. Could we get a replay of what happen to NG. Remember NG was in the street and TJ called to him and NH ran to save him both being badly injured by the car and TJ ran away. Could we have a repeat of JM trying to get away from YH and in the street and MA calls out and he is hit by a car either dying or hit and injured placing him in a coma.(Will NG witness this and have flashback as well of who he really is.)  The Chairman will surely collapse from this if JM dies or is severely injured due to YH's and the rest actions and TJ will try to take advantage of the situation. Like you it will prompt NG to come into that company to help MA take them down.

This scenario is good but it still leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth. Truthfully  don;t want MA to go all out on revenger and would hate to seee a child. cry-cheetah-emoticon.gifcry-cheetah-emoticon.gif  n In my opinion once a child get hurt , isn't it time for all the bad people to beg for forgiveness.  agree JM's dream will come true but at what cost is that supposed to happen. If JM doe get hurt the chairman will be furious and like @Ldy Gmerm said he will collapse and MS will get everything she eve wanted. At one point i thought MS loved the chairman beut she actually believe he stayed with her because of her share.  I admire the chairman to tell it to her face that he doesn't even care for the  CEO position. happy-cheetah-emoticon.gif happy-cheetah-emoticon.gif   WHen i heard what the chairman ( Tae Hak) said , that is when I became veryyyyyy sure that he will not abandon his brother when he finds out TJ  revenge on MS that was planned so meticulously from the time Min Joo disappeared.  Tae Hak will be the first person to point at her and "SAY THIS IS ALLL YOUR FAULT". after watching episode 86  I finally get it. TJ was the only person who could have saved his son and he listened to that BIaaatchhh even though the his brother told him to saty because his son was more important. 

Tae Hak's problem is that he is tooooo and he let his wife ruin his life over his love for her. I fell bad for now. sad-cheetah-emoticon.gif cry-cheetah-emoticon.gif cry-cheetah-emoticon.gif

4 people like this

Posted

13 hours ago, Lunkera said:

Oh, i recognize some people here. Is this drama worth to watch?. kinda afraid to watch daily except the one i'm watching at the moment. Especially morning daily like always spring. Watched 84 and 85. From those 2 i really liked the former sister in law

The first third of the drama was really good and helps set the stage for everything. The middle third is okay, it just lasts way too long and you kind of get exhausted by seeing the bad guys winning all the time. It's starting to pick up now, so hopefully the last third blows us away.

10 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

MS's jealousy was all because when DH first came back he did not run to her. He continued to listen to MA and stand by her. MS could not stand the fact that MA had more pull with DH and JM then she did. It was all jealousy. The woman hated that no matter what she did at first DH chose MA over her. MS is all about control and attention. She lost her son and wanted him to come back and have it only her beside him but there was MA , his wife who he has known since a child and who had taken care of him, supported him and got him to where he was today. DH even told MS that if not for MA he would not be able to be where he is. MS hated that. DH stood with MA over MS many times when MS was a witch to her giving MA a hard time which only made it worse. MA had to tell him side with your mother a bit.

MS looks down on everyone and for her a orphan who in her eyes is low class stood between her son and her after years of searching for him. Her jealousy could not stand it. The min that DH forsake MA and chose his mother over doing the right thing was the min that MS's eyes lit up and she hurriedly found a way to get them apart.

Trust when MS finds out that DH is not her son everything that she did for him will become his crime. DH is not very smart he has not gathered anything to protect himself because he truly believed he would always have that family, money and power to protect him. He will never think that MS would turn on him but finding out he is not the son when he has always wanted a family (and a rich one at that), and has tasted that lifestyle only to have it snatched away is going to devastate him. He learned nothing living with MS from how they did MA. Also all evidence will point to him and he will get a rude awakening when MS is nasty to him and wants him gone so she can try to be with her real son. The same way he betrayed and pushed MA away will be what is done to him when MS learns that DH is not her son but NG is. Karma is coming for both DH and MS. DH will be cast away the same way he did MA and MH.  MS will learn that her bio son wants nothing to do with her and hates her guts after the things he heard, experienced and saw them do to him, his adopted family and MA.

DH will have the delusional thought he can come back to MA but it will not happen. MA could play him to say confess to everything and I will see. But DH forgets that the things he allowed to happen and participated in to hurt and get rid of MA can never bring him back to the family he tossed aside. It will be a bitter lesson for him. He should have stayed with the family he had.

I hope this writer does not plan some foolishness as to put them back together because of JM. I also hope we do not have a foolish open ending for MA and NG.

DH should have been made to sign new divorce papers and his rights for JM before MA did anything else. MA is not thinking clearly and given how many times they tried to kidnap and hurt her she should be very weary with these people and remove her tie to DH as soon as possible. But they will most likely keep her tied to DH which means NG and MA can't be together unless DH dies or goes to jail signing the divorce papers.

I don't disagree with you there. It almost seems like MS was like YH before and always got what she wanted from her parents and expected the same from her family. Even though the Chairman is a good guy and is doing the right thing now, he also enabled her bad behaviour and never did anything about it before. Being a good guy means nothing if you don't put your words into action.

But with MS her nastiness must have started from somewhere. In the beginning of the drama we saw her cooking and desperately searching for her son. Even though she was still a typical rich lady, there was still a sense of vulnerability to her. Now that she got what she wanted, she's worse than before.

DH is going to be in trouble, but I kind of hope that once MS throws him out he teams up with crazy YH to expose her too. He may not be her biological child, but he's exactly like her. They're both spineless and willing to do anything to make themselves look good, even if it means tossing innocent people aside.

MS will also be in a shock. If she kicks out DH, then she loses the support of YH's father. And if her father finds out that DH is just an orphan, he's going to send her to jail. She doesn't even know that YH is infertile and YH isn't going to divorce DH because she wants JM.

Meanwhile, the uncle is sitting pretty.

6 people like this

Posted

even though the romance is in the back-burner right now  I wish against all odds  NG and MA  to be together their biggest obstacle will be MS we all know it is not NG fault still she is his birth mother  and I don't think MA family allow her to be a daughter in law to that family again unless NG disowned his mom for MA and I am sure he will do that  I don't think his adopted mother refused  because of JM,    first they have to solve the issue in hand  1) MA has legality divorce that scumbag, 2) restore her identity since she was erased from the system, 3) get her revenge , I wonder how the old man fits in all theses 

I don't think DH and MA will be together after what he has done to her even for JM sake 

4 people like this

Posted

YH biggest obesession with JM is to keep everyone from focusing that she's not pregnant nor can get pregnant.. She want to keep up trouble to keep all eyes from fousing on the newlywed couple thats not being productive

4 people like this

Posted

@MochiRochi

Having a flow of lots of money at her disposal is what ruined MS. She's not only very controlling she's very greedy. MS controlled TH and TJ until TJ's son died. Once MS showed her true self to TJ of not giving two hoots about his son's death TJ became bitter. He put that company before his child with the encouragement of MS. It's not MS's fault the child died but MS's attitude about his death is what turned TJ bitter. When TJ left MJ on that road crying and bleeding he wanted MS to feel the same pain he felt from losing his son. Did it change her no but instead her greed became even bigger. Once he saw the scar on DH's arm the plan to use him and make him the son formed. 

YH and DH have no reason to team up and revenge against MS. They did what they did of their own free selfish will and made the choice to do wrong to MA. What they are doing is not even out of love for JM but their greed and selfishness. YH is obsessive with being a mother and it doesn't matter to her that she's hurting a child. It's all about her wants and needs and not the welfare and well being of JM. MS is DH's ticket to being succesor of that company and if he doesn't keep JM for YH his mother goes to jail. 

@Ldy Gmerm

I still don't think TJ set up the DNA MS took and was surprised they actually matched. TJ was going to use DH as the loss son because of his scar. He wanted the doctor to make the DNA match but MS beat him to it. She did her own DNA test but somehow the DNA samples were switched. NG's mother probably did submit DNA just to find out if NG was the missing son. The doctor probably switched the DNA of NG's with DH's which made DH be the son. It's why TJ was so surprise when they got the report. 

Another car accident just might be the thing that opens the can of worms of truths falling out. Something happening to JM would put an end to the fight over him. The Shin family needs a big reality check of what their selfishness and money has caused to happen to another child. They don't get another chance to have another child as part of that family. DH finding out he's not related to this family will be the icing on the cake for him. He threw away his wife and child for a better life that wasn't his to have. YH not being able to ever have a child of her own and never being called mom. She tried to take another woman's child that was not hers to have. MS never being able to stake claim of NG being her son. When she loss her son for whatever reason how she loss him she doesn't get the chance to get him back.  TJ losing his brother and the company because of the wrongs he committed against two innocent people. It was not their fault he loss his son but that of his own. 

7 people like this

Posted

YH still kidnaps JM.. 

2 people like this

Posted

3 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

YH still kidnaps JM.. 

Chingu @sava2sava NOT SURPRISED AT ALLLLLL. THAT IS WHY I HAVEN'T WATCHED IT.  I AM GOING TO WAIT FOR SUBS BEFORE WATCHING THIS BAD TASTE OF WRITING. MA STILL HASN'T LEARNED THAT YH ISN'T TO BE TRUSTED. THAT WOMAN DRUGGED HER AND WAS GOING TO TAKE HER CHILD ABROAD AND SHE LET HER SPEND TIME WITH JM ALONEEEEEE. scary-cheetah-emoticon.gifscary-cheetah-emoticon.gif

3 people like this

Posted

@UnniSarah

DH signed over his parental rights of JM. YH feels as though she's been robbed of JM and hands DH divorce papers. MA knew what YH was trying to do and stopped her. She went in YH's purse and found a passport for JM and rip it up.  What she didn't do was warn JM not too go out by himself. .. In the next ep JM comes out of the house and YH is waiting with some guy. MA comes out and there's no JM. Also  MA recovers her identity from being dead. YH taking JM now will become a kidnapping. 

4 people like this

Posted

49 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

@UnniSarah

DH signed over his parental rights of JM. YH feels as though she's been robbed of JM and hands DH divorce papers. MA knew what YH was trying to do and stopped her. She went in YH's purse and found a passport for JM and rip it up.  What she didn't do was warn JM not too go out by himself. .. In the next ep JM comes out of the house and YH is waiting with some guy. MA comes out and there's no JM. Also  MA recovers her identity from being dead. YH taking JM now will become a kidnapping. 

Chingu @awsparkle  THank for telling me what happened. LOL I have such a big imagination, LOL LOL piece-of-cake-smiley-12.gifyellow-onion-head-emoticon-11.gif

3 people like this

Posted

@UnniSarah I have not watch the episode yet but i am not surprised by YH  behavior not only she is delusional she is also certified nut job i can see her future in mental institution if something happen to JM i don't know how MA live with herself , against all odds i wish he will not die i don't mind if he is harmed 

4 people like this

Posted

preview april 25

3 people like this

Posted

Yoon Hwa asked for a divorce and walked in the hallway saying something.  DH and family having breakfast asking where his wife is. He hasn't told anyone about the divorce papers she gave him. DH goes to his room and try to persuade YH not to divorce him. But it isn't working at all. 

MA and the Chairman talked in his office. The Chairman asked about JM and they talked some more. After the meeting MA bumped in to TJ and they talks about something. She tells TJ something that he is shocked about. Then JH MA's friend showed absbscaring the crap out of her. TJ tried to smooth things over by not revealing his threatening him. 

1 person likes this

Posted

YH and Ms talked in YH's office. They had a really strange conversation like YH isn't even really going to divorce DH for real. I think she told MS about the divorce papers. Which shocked MS and she said something. 

NH, NG and their had breakfast and they talked seriously. NH then realized she is late for work and ran to work. She talked to her boss and the bosses family. CS tried to get NH's attention but she couldn't get and then they went to break room. They talked some more. 

MH is trying to study and is thinking of  HJ. He is looking at her picture and gen he decides to call but guess what???? She is also walking to his room to see him. She was stopped from entering the room and Guess What????? MH is calling her. She answers the callllll and then she enters the rooms and they start talking. 

2 people like this

Posted

Guesssssss What MA then enters and she sees the together. We allllll know MA already suspects and she questions MH. MH lies to her smh smh smh but MA notices there pictures and gen leaves. HJ says something to MA but she just looks at her.

MA goes to her aunt's restaurant and she ask about their relationship and she finds out about everything. 

NG thinks of MA and watches the video she made on his phone. Then he goes running to see MA. MA and JM are walking in the street and bumps into NG. They all go to have tteooboki. JM's favorite snack to eat and they all have a nice time talking and eating. MA got her I.D back and she showed to NG.  NG says something meaningful to MA and she is content with and music in the background. 

YH and DH talk in their room. They are arguing and DH say let's get divorce andbYH is very upset with his answer. Why is YH so shocked , MA told her that's DH is more than capable of giving up his right for CEO position.  

The Chairman and MA are talking on the phone. He is going to see  MA the next day and YH is listening through the door for the phone all.  MS caught her listening through the doo.

YH took JM back to her house. ISN'T SHE STUPID ... smh smh She takes the kid and leaving a lot of breadcrumbs that will lead her back to her. 

Ofcourse MA knows that ayHbis trying to take JM abroad because of her sick obsession for not being able to have her own kid. This biaaaaaaatccccchhhhh really get on my nerves. MA goes to DH'S house making a scene. Meanwhile MS tells YH to hide JM. The moment JM arrives at the jose he is crying for his mom and he called YH liar. That is so good for. She sees deserves.  Then the Chairman buts in and forces MS to let MA search the house she couldn't find him and they tried to call YH but her phone was either off or she wasn't picking it up. MA says something and Chairman says something else's and MS puts in her two cents. DH runs home and says he knows nothing . He looks worried Bllllaaaaahhhhhhhhh. Can't stand this guy he makes me want to puke. So evil evilllllll. 

MA leaves after saying something that Is  very veryyyyy serious. She walks out and then she looks at the shed. JM and is crying and and telling her something. Then MA is Knocking on the door shaking it reall hard. JM crying is getting loudly and YH covers his mouth. WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT KEANS CHINGU. THERE IS A BIG CHANCE JM WILLL EITHER BE HOSPITALIZED IF MA DOESN'T GET HIM OR STOPPPPP THAT BIATTTCCCCCHHHHHH FRON SMOTHERING JM. I AAMMMMMMMM SO DAMN PISSSEEED AT YH.  

The end   

2 people like this

Posted

@UnniSarah

Hopefully JM will bite that crazy witches hand and is able to unlock that door. Of course MS will deny her involvement and throw YH under the bus. No one in that household seems to notice that YH is unstable and needs mental health care. She has loss all sense of reality in wanting to steal another woman's child. That child does not want her as his mother and has told her so many times. She doesn't get that taking him is not going to make JM conform to her wishes. 

The written preview says something on the lines of because YH took JM the Chairman wants DH and YH divorced. TJ who needs the help of YH's father tells the Chairman that YH is infertile. YH who wants to forget everything will take the memory loss medicine but DH takes it away. 

4 people like this

Posted

10 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

@UnniSarah

Hopefully JM will bite that crazy witches hand and is able to unlock that door. Of course MS will deny her involvement and throw YH under the bus. No one in that household seems to notice that YH is unstable and needs mental health care. She has loss all sense of reality in wanting to steal another woman's child. That child does not want her as his mother and has told her so many times. She doesn't get that taking him is not going to make JM conform to her wishes. 

The written preview says something on the lines of because YH took JM the Chairman wants DH and YH divorced. TJ who needs the help of YH's father tells the Chairman that YH is infertile. YH who wants to forget everything will take the memory loss medicine but DH takes it away. 

Thanks @awsparkle This will hold me over to the subsa are out. So TJ out YH indertility, I agree they should all see she's unstable and I think if she wants to take the medicine why stop her. In one sense it's best for DH because once TJ outs he's not the real son it's all over for him anyway. I think MA still should sue them all. Being she tried to give them a chance but people like MS YH and TJ you can't allow them any room to do anything because the more she allows it the more harm they'll try and do..

4 people like this

Posted

19 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

@UnniSarah

Chingu @awsparkle DH knows she is unstable but his greed for power is blinding from seeing the truth. His feeling for his son is just like a seesaw. He becomes worried about them and then he pushes that emotion away until he become numb because he wants to be CEO. 

You should have seen the act he pulled on YH, MA was sooooooo disgusted by him even his own father didn't buy it. YH bought his act which was just toooooooo panthetic. He even had crocodile tears and this was me bored-cheetah-emoticon.gif bored-cheetah-emoticon.gif.   

I am wishing so hard that JM bites her real hard and run to his mom. Thanks for the translation chingu. Chingu , I did not know you spoke Korean. Wow....  YH is pathetic and I wonder what willll the Chairman do knowing YH is infertile. Willlllll he take JM back after everything they did to MA. I swear if he changes his mind ...  I WILLLL BE SO PISSED AND I WILL BE EXTREMELY HAPPY WHEN THE CHAIRMAN FINDS HE RUINED A FAMILY HE HAD NO RIGHT TO GET INVOLVED IN. 

3 people like this