0ly40

[Current Daily Drama 2016-2017] I'm Sorry Kang Nam Goo/아임 쏘리 강남구, Mon-Fri 8:30

524 posts in this topic

Posted

5 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I to hope for the same because he doesn't deserve to be beat up like that @euraka

Chingu's I have to say that Hong Myung-Sook is very very scary-cheetah-emoticon.gifscary-cheetah-emoticon.gif is very scary.  What the hell did Jung Mo-A do MS that she has to turn  her into hostess. A place she knows damn well Mo A would never work as. How can harm and ruin her grandson's mother like that. She is to cruel , this biatchhhh needs someone to ninja-cheetah-emoticon.gif calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif then on-jail-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif for good. She doesn't deserve any freedom because she is the type that will never be sorry. Everything she did is right and she thinks SHE IS BETTER THAN JUNG MO-A can ever be.  relax1-onion-head-emoticon.gif    She is truly disgusting. :angry:

@UnniSarah I don't get it for the life of me why she badly wants to harm MA  I hope her memory would back soon and  MS will rote in jail with her stupid son and brother in law , i hope YH will do something to help MA if she has any conscious because she was stalking and saw where they took MA 

1 person likes this

Posted

1 minute ago, euraka said:

@UnniSarah I don't get it for the life of me why she badly wants to harm MA  I hope her memory would back soon and  MS will rote in jail with her stupid son and brother in law , i hope YH will do something to help MA if she has any conscious because she was stalking and saw where they took MA 

@euraka.... Chingu , I don't give or want YH to help MA now because then MA will feel obligated to her and the biaaatcchhh doesn't deserve it. YH seeing the lengths her MIL would go through to get rid of MA and not wonder why she is doing it. YH is to damn jealous of MA and scared of losing JM. But JM isn't her son and his love for his mom willll never go away. Now that she has decided not to help MA , it will eat her up because she is blunt  and the constant fear of losing JM will sieve her insane. Just thinking back at how she looked and talked to MA made me realize she doesn't deserve MA's friendship. 

1 person likes this

Posted

6 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@euraka.... Chingu , I don't give or want YH to help MA now because then MA will feel obligated to her and the biaaatcchhh doesn't deserve it. YH seeing the lengths her MIL would go through to get rid of MA and not wonder why she is doing it. YH is to damn jealous of MA and scared of losing JM. But JM isn't her son and his love for his mom willll never go away. Now that she has decided not to help MA , it will eat her up because she is blunt  and the constant fear of losing JM will sieve her insane. Just thinking back at how she looked and talked to MA made me realize she doesn't deserve MA's friendship. 

@UnniSarah dear you are right YH doesn't deserve MA's friendship I am just so desperate for someone to help her out of that bar 

1 person likes this

Posted

MH is falling JH and i hate it 

Preview

1 person likes this