0ly40

[Current Daily Drama 2016-2017] I'm Sorry Kang Nam Goo/아임 쏘리 강남구, Mon-Fri 8:30

524 posts in this topic

Posted

that greedy DH new wife really fit right in with his family. she is just as greedy as him/his ma/his uncle. i wont be surprise if she team up with those three to make MA life even worst.

she even lie she lost the photo pictureof MA.

4 people like this

Posted

1 hour ago, wunwing1 said:

that greedy DH new wife really fit right in with his family. she is just as greedy as him/his ma/his uncle. i wont be surprise if she team up with those three to make MA life even worst.

she even lie she lost the photo pictureof MA.

@wunwing1  I couldn't believe she wanted to be called mom so bad that she would stoop this low.. Do she think that the baby will conyinue to call her mom once MA sense come back to her as she start to give all of them hell in life because hubby is sure as hell in trouble for claiming she dead knowing full well the dead girl wasn't her so he can legally commit begmy..

So I haven't finished watching the rest of todays episode but did MS manage to kidnap MA ?

3 people like this

Posted

at the beginning I was really feeling sorry for YH to be trapped in that marriage without knowing the whole truth and how her ex-mother in law treated her but in today's episode i see how greedy and evil she is , as @wunwing1 said she just perfectly fits in that evil family, even if she knew the information before hand nothing will change, I was crying when MA was recording a message for NG because the doctor told her if her memory back she might lose her current memory so she doesn't want to forget him, clearly NG was affected by her message I was expecting he would have hugged her I would,  till when NG is will be in dark about MA identity I wish he finds out who she is before something happen to her , I had a feeling the video message is foreshadowing what is coming MA might disappear for a while till NG rescue her may be that when she will gain her memory back

3 people like this

Posted

Regrettably, I have to put this show on the shelf.  At the onset of MA's amnesia, I hated that she was being portrayed as  a half-wit.  It hasn't gotten much better.  When things are calm she still comes across as a smiling, clueless buffoon who doesn't know how to dress herself to me.  I also hate the way the little boy is being gently brainwashed.  I'll keep up on the thread and tune back in when the tide starts to change.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Episode 63 Preview 

On 17/03/2017 at 4:03 AM, sava2sava said:

@wunwing1  I couldn't believe she wanted to be called mom so bad that she would stoop this low.. Do she think that the baby will conyinue to call her mom once MA sense come back to her as she start to give all of them hell in life because hubby is sure as hell in trouble for claiming she dead knowing full well the dead girl wasn't her so he can legally commit begmy..

So I haven't finished watching the rest of todays episode but did MS manage to kidnap MA ?

@sava2sava No dear NG just come in time  to save the day once again but I don't know how long he can protect her 

Edited by Berou
mod edit: please do not post consecutively
3 people like this

Posted

clips from today's episode 

1 person likes this

Posted

that greed wife of DH is getting on mine last nerd. why is she acting like the boy is her? when his real ma is still alive?

why cant greed DH ma leave MA alone. she even ploting to kidnap MA too. if NG didnt turn up, when he did. she would have subceed in kidnaping MA.

i dislike how the writer let evil people get away with bad thing.

i think if NG is the son of the chairman. then the title of this drama will come into play. once MA regain her memory/take her revange/findout NG is the son of the family she taking revenge on.

so the title will make more sense. or the writer will let MA get back to together with greedy DH in the end. that could be another reason the title is i srry kang nam goo.

i really hope it the first one/not the second one.cuz what greedy DH did to MA is unforgiven.

3 people like this

Posted

2 minutes ago, wunwing1 said:

that greed wife of DH is getting on mine last nerd. why is she acting like the boy is her? when his real ma is still alive?

why cant greed DH ma leave MA alone. she even ploting to kidnap MA too. if NG didnt turn up, when he did. she would have subceed in kidnaping MA.

i dislike how the writer let evil people get away with bad thing.

i think if NG is the son of the chairman. then the title of this drama will come into play. once MA regain her memory/take her revange/findout NG is the son of the family she taking revenge on.

so the title will make more sense. or the writer will let MA get back to together with greedy DH in the end. that could be another reason the title is i srry kang nam goo.

i really hope it the first one/not the second one.cuz what greedy DH did to MA is unforgiven.

I'm totally sympathetic to your sentiments. I'm having a hard time watching this drama right now when all the evil guys just seem to be able to get what they want with very little trouble, however, I don't think MA will be back together with DH. 

Also, I don't know if NG being the real son while DH is a faked one will be an actual story line or not, but I understand that the title of "I'm Sorry Kang Nam Gu" doesn't have much to do with that. If I remember the intro blurb for this drama, it says something like what starts out as I'm Sorry Kang Nam Gu will become I Love You Kang Nam Gu over the course of this drama. I think that's because Kang Nam Gu has suffered so much already at the hands of DH and MS, including from the accident that hurt his sister when he was younger to DH stealing his business idea to DH and MS wanting NG to go to jail instead of MS. The title of the drama could also refer to MA apologizing to NG for his troubles, and then becoming love later. 

I think MA does feel something for NG, and NG definitely feels something for MA now. When MA finally comes out of her amnesia, I hope that she will be willing to recognize her feelings for NG, though she may not feel that she is good enough for him any more since she will be a divorcee with a child. Same thing for NG, I can see him backing off, thinking that he and MA can't be together, but I hope that he'll realize that she needs him to protect her against all the people who keep trying to take advantage of her and hurt/kill her. 

5 people like this

Posted

the baby boy JM is acting very well SBS should give him a gold award

4 people like this

Posted

I don't understand the direction of the story it already pass the half way mark MA is still in the dark what happen to her there is no development between OTP the evil people keep on plotting to destroy an innocent woman now they are going to ship her to china 

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes really, this is getting ridiculous just to fill the episodes. Please let there be a more logic development. How come Nam Ko does not suspect anything when this witch is coming by their house nearly every dax

3 people like this

Posted

5 hours ago, euraka said:

I don't understand the direction of the story it already pass the half way mark MA is still in the dark what happen to her there is no development between OTP the evil people keep on plotting to destroy an innocent woman now they are going to ship her to china 

@euraka  It's the Bow she's wearing in he head whatever they do I think it would help MA to remember who she is and whats going on with her if they do manage to ship her off to China. I hope she comes back successful as ever and gives them all a run for they money..

18 minutes ago, Winetu said:

Yes really, this is getting ridiculous just to fill the episodes. Please let there be a more logic development. How come Nam Ko does not suspect anything when this witch is coming by their house nearly every dax

Because they like the idea of being associated with the rich so they see nothing is wrong with it.

3 people like this

Posted

12 hours ago, Winetu said:

@Winetu... I will answer That question for you.  IT'S BECAUSE AT THIS STAGE EVRYONE IS DUMB. NEITHER OF THEM ARE READY TO FACE THE TRUTH OF THE PEOPLE THEY ASSOCIATE WITH. EVEN THOUGH THEY GOT A TASTE OF THEIR EVILNESS ALREADY. 

2 people like this

Posted

preview 

4 people like this

Posted

the forum is quiet these days  the writer is making everyone stupid 

5 people like this

Posted

Who wants to watch the drama with male & female leaders are really stupid !! more than half of drama !! stupid , childish ...never growing up !! like 6 -7 years old boy & girl !!

About MH , before I really support him but from the writers pair him up  with DH's sister ...they acting look weird ...fake ... boring ...fast forward this couple action ...

5 people like this

Posted

The amnesia plot has gone on too long. I can only guess that the writer is making sure that when MA finally is jarred back to reality of her real memories she has no reason to go easy on that family. All the dirty deeds and lies that MS has been up to will come to roost as will YH when MA realizes that YH must have found out who she was but kept quiet to keep her son. Before MA would have tried again to plead with idiot DH but then finding out he not only did a fraud divorce while someone was trying to snatch her not following up on the deal to give her JM and then declaring her dead when he would know she has no pins in her ankle will finally break MA from thinking that DH can be saved or is still good inside even if they are not together. 

YH made a big mistake in trying to stay in the place with MA's son. There is nothing wrong with her staying married to DH but she is doing it for the wrong reasons. But her real crime is in trying to keep JM who yearns for his mother. YH already knows that if MA regains her memory she will want her son. Nothing pointed to that woman abandoning her son like they lied to say and the only reason she has not came to get her son is because she has amnesia. Keeping a mother from her son and a son who is crying out for his bio mom is beyond evil. Nothing she says later will change the view of NG, MA and MH when she is found out that she knew where MA was and kept her identity secret. YH will go down just like the rest. YH never thought of the fall out if MA does get her memory back and she and NG realize why she did an about face in helping MA find her family. Her greedy behavior to be a mother will end up destroying her life because I do not think she will get away with the fact she can't have kids not being outed. But if she ends up pregnant I can see her loosing that baby. If she had done the right thing MA would have still let her see JM. MA is not a mean person she would be thankful that YH was a mother to her son and helped her get back to him. But as it stands now MA will want to destroy her too. 

MS keeps making the same mistakes. If she had just left MA alone. Gave her money, an apartment sent her out of the country to study. Anything other then what she has done perhaps MA would think twice over being kicked out and them stealing her son. But as it stands now that she has generated this false story of her working as a hostess and even a false passport. This on top of the above and the lie that MS tried to tell on her parents well. MS is going to fall hard and she just does not know it yet. 

Now from the preview TJ finds out where MA is. Will he send men in to try to grab her or will MS try again with the thugs we see? Some how either a customer will get too rough trigger her memory from before when she worked in the kitchen or TJ and MS will end up triggering it either by a bump on the head or the situation. What they did not want to happen will and then they will be scrambling once MH finds his sister. As I said before I would like her to get it back but still pretend she does not have it. That way she can work with NG and MH to stick it to them. 

4 people like this

Posted

6 hours ago, euraka said:
1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Now from the preview TJ finds out where MA is. Will he send men in to try to grab her or will MS try again with the thugs we see? Some how either a customer will get too rough trigger her memory from before when she worked in the kitchen or TJ and MS will end up triggering it either by a bump on the head or the situation. What they did not want to happen will and then they will be scrambling once MH finds his sister. As I said before I would like her to get it back but still pretend she does not have it. That way she can work with NG and MH to stick it to them. 

@Ldy Gmerm  I do see this happen her hitting her head and regaining her memory back and NG sure is going to tell YH she got somrthing that don't belongs to her and won't be long before she has to return it.. I do see her playing like she has forgotten. That lady thats running the hostess bar Ms is going to threaten her with going to jail and that place shutdown or continue to lie to Ms and taking her money to pass to Ma to take them sll down for trying to ruin her life and turn her into a hooker. 

Ms got people thinking that DH survived on his own and did everything for himself is how he got to finish school I want it out that his wife paid for his education had his child and work serveral jobs to support them while he was in school and mother harmed her and tried to turn her into a hooker 

4 people like this

Posted

MA admit for sleeping NH that she likes NG .....  I hope NG won't be hurt from the preview they are bitting him up 

2 people like this

Posted

3 hours ago, euraka said:

MA admit for sleeping NH that she likes NG .....  I hope NG won't be hurt from the preview they are bitting him up 

I to hope for the same because he doesn't deserve to be beat up like that @euraka

Chingu's I have to say that Hong Myung-Sook is very very scary-cheetah-emoticon.gifscary-cheetah-emoticon.gif is very scary.  What the hell did Jung Mo-A do MS that she has to turn  her into hostess. A place she knows damn well Mo A would never work as. How can harm and ruin her grandson's mother like that. She is to cruel , this biatchhhh needs someone to ninja-cheetah-emoticon.gif calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif then on-jail-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif for good. She doesn't deserve any freedom because she is the type that will never be sorry. Everything she did is right and she thinks SHE IS BETTER THAN JUNG MO-A can ever be.  relax1-onion-head-emoticon.gif    She is truly disgusting. :angry:

1 person likes this