Go Seung Ji

[Current Drama 2017] Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People 역적: 백성을 훔친 도적 - Mondays and Tuesdays @ 20:00 KST

203 posts in this topic

Posted

another posters :D

Media previewMedia preview

5 people like this

Posted

So looking forward to this drama the stills looks awesome..

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Press Con today

Spoiler

C2_lUmqWQAAakR9.jpg:large

C2_lfpyW8AAjXlt.jpg:large  C2_lUmrXgAAUrpB.jpg:large Media preview

Spoiler

C2_lr_YXgAETY4G.jpg:large Media previewC2_mNmnXEAAD3nV.jpg:largeC2_mWsEW8AE5FPO.jpg:large Media previewMedia previewMedia preview

Edited by MadraRua
Please only 3 images per post, put the rest in spoiler tags
4 people like this

Posted

Official Highlight video....  :wub:

5 people like this

Posted

i really cant wait to watch this drama. i hope kyunsang and soobin have great chemistry

3 people like this

Posted

201701251507778729_588840eb87dd7_99_2017

cms_temp_article_25153620425317_99_20170

1485335116592_1_180735_99_20170125181203

3 people like this

Posted

english teaser:

6 people like this

Posted

On 1/24/2017 at 11:41 PM, MiAmour said:

Official Highlight video....  :wub:

@MiAmour  & @0ly40  Thanks for the videos this is one I will not be missing and episode of it

5 people like this

Posted

MBC updates their bromance scene lol :wub:

5 people like this

Posted

4 people like this

Posted

Hi guys...

Zero ep about the drama seems interesting

Main actor was really good to me in Pinocchio

4 people like this

Posted

I'm looking forward to checking this drama out. I think this will be the first time as leads for both Yoon Kyun Sang's and Chae Soo Bin. Is that right? I've loved Yoon Kyun Sang in every role I've seen him in, starting with his role as the youngest of the Woodalchi in Faith, though he really stole my heart in Pinocchio as the older brother who sets out for nihilistic revenge for the death of his family, only to give it up when he finds his younger brother though it means spending the rest of his life in jail for murder. Anyway, I've been watching him since, and even when I didn't like the drama, I liked his performances in them. As for Chae Soo Bin, not too sure how I feel about her. She still seems like a very new actress. Saw her in Moonlight Drawn By Clouds, of course, so my affection for that drama makes me sympathetic to CSB's character already. :) 

Haven't watched too many sageuks, but it feels as if the two dramas that I'm most curious about right now, this one and Ruler, are both sageuks. Anyway, hope it's good. 

Though having caught a bit of episode 0, not looking forward to Hong Gil Dong's father's treatment as a slave and then his death. It's going to start in tears. I just hope it doesn't finish in tears. 

5 people like this

Posted

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

I'm looking forward to checking this drama out. I think this will be the first time as leads for both Yoon Kyun Sang's and Chae Soo Bin. Is that right? I've loved Yoon Kyun Sang in every role I've seen him in, starting with his role as the youngest of the Woodalchi in Faith, though he really stole my heart in Pinocchio as the older brother who sets out for nihilistic revenge for the death of his family, only to give it up when he finds his younger brother though it means spending the rest of his life in jail for murder. Anyway, I've been watching him since, and even when I didn't like the drama, I liked his performances in them. As for Chae Soo Bin, not too sure how I feel about her. She still seems like a very new actress. Saw her in Moonlight Drawn on Clouds, of course, so my affection for that drama makes me sympathetic to CSB's character already. :) 

Haven't watched too many sageuks, but it feels as if the two dramas that I'm most curious about right now, this one and Ruler, are both sageuks. Anyway, hope it's good. 

Though having caught a bit of episode 0, not looking forward to Hong Gil Dong's father's treatment as a slave and then his death. It's going to start in tears. I just hope it doesn't finish in tears. 

Disturbing right? Even the way father tried to reduse son's power to protect him :o..son seems fine later so hope it was misleading...maybe would be better if they show the past in flashbacks...not to be to hard for 2 full eps

Well i choose tears just at the beginning as well :)

5 people like this

Posted

Preview ep2:

Episode 1 cuts:

Spoiler

OST part 1: Jeon In Gwon - If spring comes

6 people like this

Posted

I don't know if I'm going to be able to watch this drama after all. Did I see Chae Soo Bin's character die in the first episode? Shot through the heart with an arrow by Hong Gil Dong to prevent her from becoming burned as a hostage by their enemies? The king and his consort seem creepy for the most part, even though we only see them briefly in episode 1. 

Also, the whole start is just so sad. The lives of slaves to aristocrats who don't feel their lives have much value, and is disposable at their will. The complete love and trust  Gil Dong has for his father, and his father's love and sacrifice for his son is heartfelt and beautiful, but is just too sad anticipating the future.  At least, Ahn Mo Gae, GD's father, gets a lighter moment having met some thieves, but recovering his money and goods and gaining their respect before making his way back home to a waiting GD.

The light parts aren't that light, and the whole thing feels laden by sorrow, injustice, and tragedy. Plus, can't get the scene of Chae Soo Bin getting an arrow through the heart out of my mind, thinking that it's going to ultimately be tragic at least in the sense that GD will sacrifice his love in his quest for justice for his people? Maybe I should have waited until the first four episodes were out to watch so that I could get a better feel for where the drama is ultimately going to go. 

6 people like this

Posted

@stroppyse that sad? Well we partly knew it...anyway is always hard to watch injustice and sadness...i will leave this first ep for tomm then

3 people like this

Posted

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

I don't know if I'm going to be able to watch this drama after all. Did I see Chae Soo Bin's character die in the first episode? Shot through the heart with an arrow by Hong Gil Dong to prevent her from becoming burned as a hostage by their enemies? The king and his consort seem creepy for the most part, even though we only see them briefly in episode 1. 

Also, the whole start is just so sad. The lives of slaves to aristocrats who don't feel their lives have much value, and is disposable at their will. The complete love and trust  Gil Dong has for his father, and his father's love and sacrifice for his son is heartfelt and beautiful, but is just too sad anticipating the future.  At least, Ahn Mo Gae, GD's father, gets a lighter moment having met some thieves, but recovering his money and goods and gaining their respect before making his way back home to a waiting GD.

The light parts aren't that light, and the whole thing feels laden by sorrow, injustice, and tragedy. Plus, can't get the scene of Chae Soo Bin getting an arrow through the heart out of my mind, thinking that it's going to ultimately be tragic at least in the sense that GD will sacrifice his love in his quest for justice for his people? Maybe I should have waited until the first four episodes were out to watch so that I could get a better feel for where the drama is ultimately going to go. 

i agree with you the whole start is just so sad ,too sad!!!I don't know if i'll watch it...i'll try but i'm not sure

4 people like this

Posted

The first episode was cute. The music is good. The directing is well. The little kid has done his job well, so the mom and dad.

I agree that they shouldnt show that soo bin will be dead, unless there is some twist there. 

3 people like this