0ly40

[Daily MBC Drama 2016-2017] Person who gives happiness 행복을 주는 사람, Thansk for support this thread.

3 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@sava2sava Sojung is smarter then EH. Also EH has lived with memories all the time so i guess it's easy for it to just fade while Sojung's memory just returned and the details i guess are fresher. The scene with GW,EH,Sojung was enough to see who will do the revenge. I'm really looking forward to Sojung making crazy ahjumma life a living hell.

So am I @Lunkera  I just hope she don't try and hurt her or EH trying to hold on to they wealth and snatch up HY also.. I think if SJf wants to get back at CA is to take everything in SJm he's her weakness go after him she hit CA

• Like 2

Here you go @sava2sava

CA: Do you understand me?
GW Father: When Eun Hee gets married, you want me to send HY to you. 
CA: Why would you accept someone else’s grandson? As you know, you shouldn’t raise black-haired animals (means you shouldn’t raise children who are not your own since you don’t know what they will become). Ultimately, they all follow to to their bloodlines. Right now, his father and mother have a lot of issues and they were separated for a long time, so they haven’t been able to build affection for each other yet. And isn’t Ha Yoon at that age where he thinks his mother’s embrace is the best? That’s why Ha Yoon said he wants to live with Eun Hee. 
GW Father: So, you’re saying that you want me to block that. 
CA: Think about it. if your son marries Eun Hee, won’t they have children? Then what will become of my Ha Yoon? Since I’m plainly here, and his mother and father are all here as well, just because he’s finding it a little hard now, to go into a stranger’s house where his last name is different and his bloodline is different, does that make sense? Isn’t that right? The only person that I can reason with is you, Chairman. Please help me. How desperate must I be to come here like this?
GW Father: I also have been deliberating it a lot. 
CA: Why wouldn’t you be doing that? With such a shabby daughter-in-law and a child of a different blood line even. Does that make sense? I mean, why at a house like this with someone like Eun Hee…? Block it. You should change your son’s mind. 
GW Father: A shabby daughter-in-law?!
CA: Oh. I’m sorry. However, isn’t it true that Eun Hee has nothing to offer?
GW Father: In order to get a doctor for a wife, if you search through a medical college yearbook, is that a yearbook or a catalog? 
CA: What? 
GW Father: It’s because the values of the world today are so frustrating that I’m telling you this. If the person loved is looked on as being lovely, then she becomes a lovely wife. And, if the person sees a lesser person, than doesn’t she become a lesser wife? (Means the wife is perceived as what the husband and in-laws see her as)
CA: Oh. Yes.
GW Father: Seeing that Eun Hee runs a restaurant, she has more initiative and determination that one would have thought. And, since she also has a warm heart, she’ll also be a social asset. As our Group’s daughter-in-law, she won’t be lacking in any way. 
CA: Oh. Anyway, as for Ha Yoon, please rethink it. 
GW Father: I’ve heard what you’ve had to say. I’ll consider it. 
CA: Yes. Please.
GW Father: I said that I will consider it. Whatever my decision is, please don’t come see me again. 
CA: Yes. I’ll do that. 

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

CA: Do you understand me?
GW Father: When Eun Hee gets married, you want me to send HY to you. 
CA: Why would you accept someone else’s grandson? As you know, you shouldn’t raise black-haired animals (means you shouldn’t raise children who are not your own since you don’t know what they will become). Ultimately, they all follow to to their bloodlines. Right now, his father and mother have a lot of issues and they were separated for a long time, so they haven’t been able to build affection for each other yet. And isn’t Ha Yoon at that age where he thinks his mother’s embrace is the best? That’s why Ha Yoon said he wants to live with Eun Hee. 
GW Father: So, you’re saying that you want me to block that. 
CA: Think about it. if your son marries Eun Hee, won’t they have children? Then what will become of my Ha Yoon? Since I’m plainly here, and his mother and father are all here as well, just because he’s finding it a little hard now, to go into a stranger’s house where his last name is different and his bloodline is different, does that make sense? Isn’t that right? The only person that I can reason with is you, Chairman. Please help me. How desperate must I be to come here like this?
GW Father: I also have been deliberating it a lot. 
CA: Why wouldn’t you be doing that? With such a shabby daughter-in-law and a child of a different blood line even. Does that make sense? I mean, why at a house like this with someone like Eun Hee…? Block it. You should change your son’s mind. 
GW Father: In order to become a doctor’s wife, if you search through a medical college yearbook, is that a yearbook or a catalog? 
CA: What? 
GW Father: It’s because the values of the world today are so frustrating that I’m telling you this. If the person loved is looked on as being lovely, then she becomes a lovely wife. And, if the person sees a cleaner, than doesn’t she become a cleaner’s wife? (Means the wife is perceived as what the husband and in-laws see her as)
CA: Oh. Yes.
GW Father: Seeing that Eun Hee runs a restaurant, she has more initiative and determination that one would have thought. And, since she also has a warm heart, she’ll also be a social asset. As our Group’s daughter-in-law, she won’t be lacking in any way. 
CA: Oh. Anyway, as for Ha Yoon, please rethink it. 
GW Father: I’ve heard what you’ve had to say. I’ll consider it. 
CA: Yes. Please.
GW Father: I said that I will consider it. Whatever my decision is, please don’t come see me again. 
CA: Yes. I’ll do that. 

Thank You So Much @stroppyse  Wow that CA got a lot of nerves see this is the reasons she and her children should be strip of eveything.. She looks down on EH so bad after she the cause of EH being this shabby person that she calls her.. I think once Gw father learns from SJf and Gw of what she's done I think he would also be on the kick of take everything she owns and blacklist SJm from working in the entertainment industry ever again..

• Like 5

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

This women and her nerve to look down on Eun Hee after stealing her money and murdering her father is quite astonishing to be honest, also she made him raise her grandson when her miserable richard simmons of a son didn't want to. I want her to loose everything in the most humiliating way possible.

• Like 6

On 3/14/2017 at 3:23 PM, effy1994 said:

Evil Park is as shameless as usual she even dared to say that EH is useless

8 hours ago, stroppyse said:

@effy1994 & @stroppyse  Wow just thinking about the name calling CA tells anyone how she sees EH is ridiculous.. She didn't find her useless and shabby when she was stuck raising HY from the time he was born up until she found how highly Hy thinks of Gw..  CA so afraid to hear Hy calling another man G/pa and dad then her precious SJm who has never been a man nor knows how to be one because he's been hiding under his mom skirt all his life and she calls EH useless.. What has SJm ever done to make himself standout as a man.. He's more shabby then EH he's just shabby in designer ware which makes him more useless then EH.. I bet she still shops and buy his clothes like he's still in grade school..  SJm calls EH a golddigger well I'm looking forward to her telling them all that the gold she's digging for is rightfully hers and her sister and she's not going to stop digging until she takes it all back and some.. The some is the intrest that would have accumulated on it and some more for the pain and suffering that they both went through add some more somes in it for losing they family house and land.. I want EH to use that same news paper that he gave that interview to and give her story about the Parks and they so called wealth.. I can't wait to fingers to start to point at SJm and his mom..

I hope Gw dad ends up telling her that he thinks it's best that EH and Gw raises HY under his guidence because being around her family or JK's could be bad upbringing for him giving JK and SJm track records being raised by single women who only thinks of money and will sell there kids to the highest bidder..

Now how could she even get in her head to try and marry SJm off to someone this fast he's not even over JK nor is he trying to get over JK looking at her videos and wedding picture still hanging on the wall.. I think CA is just mad and jealous that regardless to what she dome to EH family that she's still able to find a good man from a good family that still will accept EH in her useless position and shabby self.. I tell you I think she really hates EH as much as SJm does.. 

8 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

This women and her nerve to look down on Eun Hee after stealing her money and murdering her father is quite astonishing to be honest, also she made him raise her grandson when her miserable richard simmons of a son didn't want to. I want her to loose everything in the most humiliating way possible.

Well said @Nymeria289  I think she sees she has done nothing wrong.. I want what she done to hit the front page of every news paper in the country and have every news station in the country airing the story with her and SJ face plastered all over television.. She needs to be humilated and brought back to reality of what she done and where they come from.. I hope the house she stay in in there homerown is still there as they shows it on television also..  Let's see her try and threaten to sue when all of it is so true.. 

• Like 5

Looking forward to watch Eun Ah giving Madam Park .... HELL! What a line, how come you look the same now as you do when you work at our house. What is meant is that you are still my father's employee .... So ... we still get a lot of Yes ... Oh ... coming from Madam Mo. It seemed the whole lot of the Lee Family surprises her.

• Like 5

Madam Park can only blame herself for everything that has happened. It was because of her high and mighty attitude that upset Ja Kyung she lost her grandson and in turning Ja Kyung's mother away, Ja Kyung's mother went over the other side to reap benefits and gave away a clue to her BIG SECRET.

• Like 4

After watching the ep 78 I notice something Evil Park said to her assistant "this is the last check-up" and gave him EH dad picture. Does she has him locked up somewhere in a comatose state ? We know she is evil but I think we are about to find just how evil she is. She is definitely going to end up broke and in jail.

I think SJf/EA will be blinded by revenge, she is going to go hard at it but Evil Park is a worthy opponant like they said she probably  cleaned everything up. 

I think SJf will start with her daughter, she stole her cake even if it was years ago SJf won't let go of that. Then SJm, and then finally Evil Park will probably try to strike a deal only to have it backfire on her. 

Lets see if Evil Park dares to say one more time how "worthless" EH is. 

• Like 2

Eh knows Ca weakness  I think CA is going to see more of the not the same old EH that she's been use to and thinks shde could still bully.. EH has a reason to stand up to her besides HY and she won;t be backing don from CA.. Ca will attack EH resturant because this is how petty she is because she has nothing else to fight EH with..

Loved when Sojung talked down to crazy ahjumma. Being angry and telling everything she had done to EH. MS is having morning sickness. JK brother came and HY opens. He runs directly to the toilet and start vomit. It's kinda funny because he pushes MS away.  EH and GW go to meet someone. You can see he lies about EH dad. He seems to be bribed by crazy ahjumma. EH and GW continue looking for information and ends up at a police station i think. Found a picture of the wallet. EH believe he's dead now. Seems like EH father is alive in the final scene but he seems strange. In the preview EH and Sojung talking. Seems like crazy ahjumma start having nightmares :D . GW talking with his dad. Will post clips when out

Spoiler

• Like 3

I knew it Evil Park is the true Devil. 

I hope she loses sleep, money, health everything. She made him that way,  put him in a mental institution and spent all of his money on herself and her kids while is kids were suffering. And she slept well for 20 years ! How ? Because she is evil. 

• Like 5

Thumbs up to Eun Ah as she told Madam Park's face how dared she thought that her son was worthy to marry Eun Hee because of the vast contrast of their family background. Eun Hee is the owner's daughter and Suk Jin is an employee's son. Just beautiful how Eun Ah belittled Madam Park. Eun Ah was really sore the fact her cake had gone to Madam's Park's daughter instead.

I guess it is the battle who find the Mr Im first as Madam Park had send her minions out to look for Mr Im.

• Like 5

How dare madam park belittle EH in front of GW dad and saying EH useless and not worthy to be their group daughter in law plus raising someone else child when GW dad himself take in so jung as his own daughter and love her as she's his real daughter...isn't ha yoon and So Jong in the same circumstances?being raised by someone who truly love them despite their background...Just like So jong said how dare madam park regard herself higher then EH when she initially just their dad assisstant?..

I think the first person who find EH'S dad can get an upper hand since i think EH'dad loose his memories...

I think GW's dad concern is logic but i think he must  give faith on GW decision...GW's dad is a warm person but also understanding...i love how he said EH is actually a rich person...she has person she love surround her unlike madam park who seems to own everything but don't have his children love only concern for inheritance.

I want to see EH grow her business and i think so jong and GW can give her support and make herself more successful that madam park...i want to see so jong crush madam park business ...let her lose everything.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Lunkera said:

Loved when Sojung talked down to crazy ahjumma. Being angry and telling everything she had done to EH. MS is having morning sickness. JK brother came and HY opens. He runs directly to the toilet and start vomit. It's kinda funny because he pushes MS away.  EH and GW go to meet someone. You can see he lies about EH dad. He seems to be bribed by crazy ahjumma. EH and GW continue looking for information and ends up at a police station i think. Found a picture of the wallet. EH believe he's dead now. Seems like EH father is alive in the final scene but he seems strange. In the preview EH and Sojung talking. Seems like crazy ahjumma start having nightmares :D . GW talking with his dad. Will post clips when out

@Lunkera EH and Gw talk to the wrong man at the bank.. She needs to find the one that HT Ajjumma had got the info from.. Now she's going to have to be put on the right track to find out the info she needs to know.. EH thinking her dad is dad from those pictures.. What gets me is that photo of him and kids in the wallet how is it that the police never ask questions in town about who this man is and small as that town was everybody should have known who he was.. But I don't think for one minute that SJf will give up on getting they money back and I don't think Gw bought the mans lie loke EH did.. So maybe SJf will use her title as Hgroup daughter to meet the bank president and get down to the bottom of things for now CA might feel safe.. But she don't realize her hell is just starting..

2 hours ago, effy1994 said:

I knew it Evil Park is the true Devil. 

I hope she loses sleep, money, health everything. She made him that way,  put him in a mental institution and spent all of his money on herself and her kids while is kids were suffering. And she slept well for 20 years ! How ? Because she is evil. 

@effy1994  By him still being alive her crime is just as legit today as it was 20yrs ago.. I can't wait til hell come calling for her..

• Like 5

CA will get for all the pain she cause on EH and SJF not only she lose all her money   it was not hers, to begin with, but spend the rest of her life in jail 

• Like 2

Preview and translation

SJf: As sister sees it, you think that’s how it is?
EH: The way I see it, that’s right.
SJm: Instead of staying at home doing nothing, I thought I would go out to mom’s restaurant and do valet parking and learn about the workings of the restaurant. 
SJ Mother: What are you talking about? 
JK: You still have that resort coupon still, don’t you? Let’s go there. 
JK Mother: You said that you liked the water. 
JK: Chaebols go there and presidents go there. 
JK Mother: I’ll ask Madam Lee and find some marriage prospects for you, so get married.
GW: I don’t feel satisfied with it. (Think he is talking about the conclusion that EH may have reached about her father?)
GW Father: Since it was twenty years ago, I don’t know if you’ll be able to find out too much about it. 
GW: Just because of that picture, I don’t think it’s right to conclude that your father has passed away. 

So, it looks as if EH is ready to give up on her father for dead. Frankly, EH seems to give up too easily, for whatever reason. She initially gave up custody of HY, and I realize that she thought it was for his own good, but it still felt that she did it rather easily and without wanting anyone else's advice even. And, now, she's giving up on the idea that her father could be alive because some of his effects were found. This is why she needs GW. He's the stalwart that keeps pushing until it actually is right rather than whatever weakness causes EH to fold. GW wanted to fight for custody of HY in the first place, and even when finally EH did decide to sue for custody, GW is the one that made it happen until HY was back with them. And, now it seems that without more definitive proof, GW feels that something is off, even as EH falls for Crazy Ajumma's evasive planning yet again. 

• Like 7

I agree. She doesn't have the strong will and cunningness that Sojung has. Finding out the truth will be mostly done by Sojung and GW. Sojung is the one that will drag them down to hell. I hope both Crazy Ahjumma and SJ get destroyed. I hope Yoori's mom doesnt suffer so much for Yoori's sake.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

GW: I don’t feel satisfied with it. (Think he is talking about the conclusion that EH may have reached about her father?)
GW Father: Since it was twenty years ago, I don’t know if you’ll be able to find out too much about it. 
GW: Just because of that picture, I don’t think it’s right to conclude that your father has passed away. 

So, it looks as if EH is ready to give up on her father for dead. Frankly, EH seems to give up too easily, for whatever reason. She initially gave up custody of HY, and I realize that she thought it was for his own good, but it still felt that she did it rather easily and without wanting anyone else's advice even. And, now, she's giving up on the idea that her father could be alive because some of his effects were found. This is why she needs GW. He's the stalwart that keeps pushing until it actually is right rather than whatever weakness causes EH to fold. GW wanted to fight for custody of HY in the first place, and even when finally EH did decide to sue for custody, GW is the one that made it happen until HY was back with them. And, now it seems that without more definitive proof, GW feels that something is off, even as EH falls for Crazy Ajumma's evasive planning yet again. 

Your right @stroppyse EH gives up rather to quickly, I think she still don't want to believe that CA would do something like that as in she just believe what the bank man said.. I think it's going to take Gw and SJf to take care of this and leave her out of it.. I told you EH isn't really connected to how evil people can be when CA has showed her time and rime again just how evil she is and how much she hates her.. EH has always been a reminder to CA on her past deeds this is the reason she talks down to EH has she do and EH keeps going backfor more.. I think if she gets her hands on her father she'll want to trade EH for her dad and give up her rights to HY and the dummy will do it and sign papers first.. It's time for her to wake up and stop being stupid..   

• Like 2

Wow, that Madam Park is some piece of work. Apparently, the rumors that were flying around about EH as told by the man who used to work in their yard that EH and GW finds in Chul Gook is that Madam Park took all four children, so her two plus EH and Eun Ha, and struggled hard to support them in Seoul. And, then after all that, EH stole SJm by having his baby so that he had to marry him, but ultimately EH had to be chased out of the family for living too carelessly. The man wonders that EH could have become a person like that. EH is taken aback at the rumors, but doesn't correct them wanting to focus on her father, though GW gets upset and tells the man that those are all lies. 

23 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

I think if she gets her hands on her father she'll want to trade EH for her dad and give up her rights to HY and the dummy will do it and sign papers first.. It's time for her to wake up and stop being stupid..   

I don't think EH would trade HY for her father. EH really does think of HY as her son, and what mother would trade away her son, especially to a household like Madam Park's had proven to be. EH also thinks it's their collective lack of care that caused HY to become ill in the first place, so I can't imagine that EH would let HY go back in there until he's old enough to take care of himself. Still, I do hope that Madam Park doesn't get to EH's father first. 

• Like 1