0ly40

[Daily MBC Drama 2016-2017] Person who gives happiness 행복을 주는 사람, Thansk for support this thread.

Ew is powerless to win this battle unless GW and his father help her 

• Like 3

Guest Joy
On 12/9/2016 at 8:00 PM, conankungsaid:

Friday's episode was pre-empted due to the political event in Korea. Most channels ran special news coverage all afternoon.

That's what I thought, but then I saw the dailies and became confused. Okay, thank you so much

• Like 2

Guest Joy
Just now, Guest Joy said:

That's what I thought, but then I saw the dailies and became confused. Okay, thank you so much

*other dailies uploaded*

• Like 2

On 12/9/2016 at 7:33 PM, euraka said:

Ew is powerless to win this battle unless GW and his father help her 

@euraka  You are so right about Ew being powerless, EW best bet is to marry GW and the coldhearted mother and son won't stand a chance.. The child will be better off with Ew because it's going to be revealed that Halmoni committed attempted murder in order to cover her crime into stealing another familiy wealth and trying to live as she has never done any wrong she has inflicted so much pain on Ew as it is.. If she really wanted nothing to do with the child knowing it was her son child she would have sent it to a different orphanage no but she wanted him around so she can watch him grow to clear her guilty mind.. I tell you death is to good for her she should be strip of everything she has accumulated with her stolen money.. I think Ew only chance is marrying Gw Ew is so clueless and she always had a onesided crush for that no good Sj I think thats his name.. I;m just so flabbergasted about this whole situation until it's not funny she saw how Ew was with that child and now because she heard of Gw and Ew and knowing that the baby likes Gw more then his dad she wants to snatch him up.. She expected Ew to stay a single mom and no man would be interested in her so she can devote all her time to the baby like she tried to do with her son.. Ew raised that child for 7 years with no involvement from her until she sees him as looking just like her son and favoring her and now she wants to bring him home and raise him off Ew family money.. This is just jaw dropping.. I'm wondering whats it going to take for Ew to wake up and start to investigate the past and track her dad last footsteps.. I think seeing the old bat with her mother ring on will trigger her memory and will wonder why she has her mother rings.. Aloso another person that can help Ew is JK the baby mama because she's the one that can paint a pretty picture of evil scarry Halmoni

• Like 3

On 12/2/2016 at 0:32 PM, euraka said:

i am glad there is a sub for this drama  i found the character discribtion and sadly they are going to take her son a way  http://content.mbc.co.kr/program/drama/2919304_64285.html

Seo Suk Jin  thinks he is better than everyone else  around him and criticize EH for raising a stranger child i can't wait to see his face when he find out it is his son, he was kind when they were kids what happen to him at least the sister turn out  good when they were young she was the mean one. it seems she genuinely care about EH may be i am wrong in episode 10 GW seems a bit jealous when EH were talking to SJ at broadcasting cafe  

썸네일 이미지At a young age, her father's business went bankrupt and was left with her sister, Eun-ah at the orphanage. But soon she gets separated from her sister when she gets adopted by a couple. One day, she discovers a baby abandoned on the doorsteps of Bok-ae’s house. She adopts the baby named Ha-yoon as a single parent. But then a couple came looking for Ha-yoon and after claiming that they were Ha-yoon’s parents, they forcibly took him away from Eun-hee. And this becomes her second heart breaking separation of someone she holds dear.

썸네일 이미지With a doting mother massaging her ego, she believes that men  find  her irresistible and will do her beckoning. She is an actress with limitless ambition and competes for leading female roles on the small screen. Staring out as a young child actress, she rebelled against her mom in her teens and slept with a boy that got her pregnant. She did not expect that her act of passion would end up almost jeopardizing her career. Ja-gyeong is like a rose with many sharp thorns. And unbeknownst to her, those thorns are about to turn towards her.

@euraka,  Thanks for the character link chart.. Now I find this interesting, I think JK gets involved because she wants to be hook up with GW she said she wanted a wealthy FIL.. I take it her carreer will hit rock bottom once it's discovered she had a baby and abandon it.. So she has one goal in mind discovering that GW is kind of and uncle to HY she thinks to take the baby and she'll get HY.. Little that she knows HY is the package deal to EW but HW been in love with Ew since he first saw her Sj only wants the child because he thinks using the child will get his mom back.. JK mom will also be involved because she may want to bring the child back because of his acting carreer.. Both G/mothers abandon they on flesh and blood and no judge in it's right mind should allow them any access to the child even the birth mother anadon him for her carreer.. The only one who stand a chance is SJ because he was unaware of JK being pregnant at the time and what his mom did.. So if GW and EW gets married she could win custody of the child also if it's discovered that SJ mom stole EW family wealth and she will be using that money to raise the child anyway I could see GW and EW winning custody of the child and besides HY don't see nobody but EW has his mom so I'm looking forward to all they dirty laundry being aired in court in the mean while hitting the front page of every news paper in the country..

Also I see there's a picture of EW father with and apron on in the restuarant she works at so I guess we can take it as he will return.. But it's no other news articles on SJ mom and is she going to prison.. I tell you this is one drama I loved to see the reversal of fourtune.. Because JK and SJ family will be seen as golddiggers and they have no moral values and won't be fit to raise a child..

On 12/2/2016 at 0:50 PM, euraka said:

@sava2sava  you are right the witch has to pay for her crime  right now nobody now her shady past i am sure the future episode her life will crumble, no one knows her  in Seoul I am sure people will show up later own from her past including the dad I was wondering did the sister really died in the fire  

@euraka  I'm also wondering if the sister really died.. They fireman said they found two bodies but they didn't say if it was a childs body..    

• Like 1

As if it wasn't enough you trying to take the child from the only mother that has natured and rasied him for 7 years you go and hire a mother to play like your his mom as if Ew will hand the kid over just like that you abandon your baby from birth how do you know what your child looksa like after 7 years dod whack out halmoni only made this so called birth mother look like a golddigger.. Wow I tell you this woman needs to suffer the wraths of hell for the rest of her life.

• Like 2

EW will not marry that jerk. i think she likes GW even if she didn't realize it now i don't know how it is going to unfold 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, janeeta said:

If this hasnt been said already, Im 100% convinced that EW's long lost sister is the actress.

may I know which actress you are talking  about.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, janeeta said:

Kim Ja-Kyung, she's Ha Yoon's birth mother but I have a feeling that she's also Eun Hee's long lost sister. In the earlier scenes, the kid version had bangs too and was sassy/spoiled. 

I was thinking that too. 

Her mother seems to use KJK for the cash flow she brings in, especially when you compare her treatment to how her brother is treated. He's spoiled rotten and KJK is used for status/money.

Plus it's been mentioned that KJK doesn't have the same father as her brother. It's not too far of a stretch to say that she could be adopted too. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, phikyl said:

I was thinking that too. 

Her mother seems to use KJK for the cash flow she brings in, especially when you compare her treatment to how her brother is treated. He's spoiled rotten and KJK is used for status/money.

Plus it's been mentioned that KJK doesn't have the same father as her brother. It's not too far of a stretch to say that she could be adopted too. 

Hello @janeeta and @phikyl  Glad I'm not the only one interested in this drama.. The thought never occured to me that JK might be EW sister. But you guys is on to something.. I guess the fire incident was a traumatic experience for her that maybe she lost her memory back then but if indeed she's EW sister and her memory starts to return this could be a good thing for EW winning over SJ and scary halmoni.. I can see both halmoni fiughting over the child one because it's her son child and she wants to raise him to be a judge the other for a money pit cha ching cha ching $$$$:tears: I tell you it's just crazy the only person who really have that baby best interest at heart is EW and Gw they both care about his feelings.. None of these people hasn't even thought of that but EW.. Halmoni and SJ hasn't realized how traumatic this would be for a young child to snatch him away from the only mother he knows just to give him a bio dad all of a sudden but still no mother.. Also did you guy's get a load of SJ asking EW to marry him for the baby sake.. Wait I knew she had a onesided crush on him but after finding out that he's the baby daddy and want to take him away whatever feelings she had for him went out the door because of his actions not knowing he has fathered a child and loved another woman besides her..H-ll no she's not going to marry him he didn't even propose with a ring all he said was lets get married no I'll try my best to love you or anything it would only be a marriage in paper only but they will expect her to faithful to him and he'll be out playing around fathering more kids to bring on her..:crazy:

Well Gw is also going to propose to her I'm looking forward to this and I hope she don't turn him down :sweatingbullets: But knowing Ew evil halmoni will threaten her if she marries Gw she will take her to court and snatch that baby up were in for some awful and hurtful things to see towards EW from that woman..

Also I have to ask if you guys understands Korean because I'm dying to know and subs are so slow but did SJ mention to his mom about knowing were she got all that money back then and how come Ew not remember her mom ring.. SJ mom always calling Ew stupid like her dad but I think she's going to see a side of her that she don't want to see..

• Like 1

@sava2sava If it's true, that would also make EW a blood relative so it would definitely help her case but at the same time, it will make it more difficult for a judge to decide. 2-3 sets of families, all related biologically to the child? Talk about a mess!

SJ and crazy ahjumma haven't been thinking about Ha Joon at all, which is exactly why they'd be terrible for him. I thought at first that SJ would think about what HJ needs [when he told EW to take her time and that they should both think about it] but now I'm not so sure. I don't blame him for wanting to see his son. He never knew Ha Joon was his so it's not his fault that he didn't get any time with him but I think that he should be working on an amicable agreement with EW instead of just letting his mother snatch HJ away. ./sigh.. what a momma's boy. ><

I'm a few eps behind [with subs] but I did see the preview for 20 and I'm really hoping that she considers GW's offer more than SJ's. I know that EW supposedly has a crush on SJ but GW is definitely more husband material. He's shown himself to be there for her whenever she needs it and he genuinely loves HJ. This court battle is going to tear him up just as much as it will tear up EW. The entire series we've seen what a rock GW is for both EW and HJ. They're a family in essence already, they just don't have the paperwork to prove it. 

Unfortunately, they have 120 eps to fill with drama so I doubt EW/GW will get together so easily this early in the series. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for it though!

As for EW and the ring, I wonder how much of her childhood she actually remembers. She went through a lot of traumatic things when she was very young so it would make sense to me that her brain might have blocked a lot of it in order to protect itself. I haven't seen adult EW mention much about her sister; just that she was in an accident. So it makes me wonder exactly how much of that accident she remembers. Plus, crazy ahjumma was nasty to EW and her sister [right after she killed their father and they didn't know anything] but EW doesn't seem to remember that either. She still thinks that ahjumma is the best thing since sliced bread. Personally, I cannot wait for crazy ahjumma to get her comeuppance. The things she's done! I don't think there's any amount of punishment she could be given that would make me feel like it's enough. 

Where I watch the show, it has subs up to ep 18. Is that as far as your subs go too?

• Like 1

On 12/17/2016 at 9:27 AM, phikyl said:

@sava2sava If it's true, that would also make EW a blood relative so it would definitely help her case but at the same time, it will make it more difficult for a judge to decide. 2-3 sets of families, all related biologically to the child? Talk about a mess!

SJ and crazy ahjumma haven't been thinking about Ha Joon at all, which is exactly why they'd be terrible for him. I thought at first that SJ would think about what HJ needs [when he told EW to take her time and that they should both think about it] but now I'm not so sure. I don't blame him for wanting to see his son. He never knew Ha Joon was his so it's not his fault that he didn't get any time with him but I think that he should be working on an amicable agreement with EW instead of just letting his mother snatch HJ away. ./sigh.. what a momma's boy. ><

I'm a few eps behind [with subs] but I did see the preview for 20 and I'm really hoping that she considers GW's offer more than SJ's. I know that EW supposedly has a crush on SJ but GW is definitely more husband material. He's shown himself to be there for her whenever she needs it and he genuinely loves HJ. This court battle is going to tear him up just as much as it will tear up EW. The entire series we've seen what a rock GW is for both EW and HJ. They're a family in essence already, they just don't have the paperwork to prove it. 

Unfortunately, they have 120 eps to fill with drama so I doubt EW/GW will get together so easily this early in the series. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for it though!

As for EW and the ring, I wonder how much of her childhood she actually remembers. She went through a lot of traumatic things when she was very young so it would make sense to me that her brain might have blocked a lot of it in order to protect itself. I haven't seen adult EW mention much about her sister; just that she was in an accident. So it makes me wonder exactly how much of that accident she remembers. Plus, crazy ahjumma was nasty to EW and her sister [right after she killed their father and they didn't know anything] but EW doesn't seem to remember that either. She still thinks that ahjumma is the best thing since sliced bread. Personally, I cannot wait for crazy ahjumma to get her comeuppance. The things she's done! I don't think there's any amount of punishment she could be given that would make me feel like it's enough. 

Where I watch the show, it has subs up to ep 18. Is that as far as your subs go too?

@phikyl,My apology for the late respond, I don't think it would make the judge have a hard time judging the case if indeed she is her bio sister. First off crazy ajjumma can drop that lie about not knowing that it was SJ child because money hungry mama told her about SJ Ex girlfriend being pregnant and crazy ajjumma said that baby has nothing to do with her or her son so do what they wanted with the baby out of sight out of mind for her.. Then money hungry mama took the baby and abandon it wrap only in a blanket in front of the fathers door steps so true both halmonis and bio mother abandon the child.. Now being that SJ never knew anything about the baby granted he has some kind of say so in the baby's life because he was kept in the dark but being that he also lives with crazy ajjumma the judge would see it's not to the best of interest that the child stays there because of the type of work SJ do he would hardly have time to raise a child proper without a wife.. (My opinion I thought he only wanted the child to use as bait to try and rekindle the relationship with him and the babys mom but with crazy ajjumma thats a no no and he very well knows this after what she did not knowing what his mom did also) So his next bet was to tell EW let's get married that way he could be in his son life without inflicting pain on the child and taking the only mom he has ever known out of his life but pain to EW and the child can't be avoided as long as crazy ajjumma is around all she thinks of is taking her G/son and raising him to be what she wants him to be seeing that SJ didn't follow the path that she choose for him to be after she committed all those henious acts to achieve. So with that being said she still hasn't learned that the samething could also apply to the baby..So giving the accounts that has already happen with the baby not to mention crazy ajjumma criminal activities but being he is the bio sister son and if EW and GW is married and as you mention they are a family unit they just hasn't sign the papers yet but being who GW is and his family background yes she will get custody.. To be honest I think whatever papers that EW has stating she has guardianship over the baby GW also should have the same papers don't you think it would make it better but GW would want to adopt him legally and he and EW will become real parents to him.. So with this being said none of them or fit to be the parent to the child but EW and GW.. They are the ones who has always been in the childs life from day one..

Yes EW childhood was very traumatic for her so she could have also block out a lot of those bad memories unintentional.. 

Pity i'm only sub up to episode 17

My evening drama is starting now so I'll come back and comment more in  a few hours I'm in the states so i'll catch you around    

• Like 2

@sava2sava The problem with the crazy ahjumma is that, as of right now, there is no substantial proof that she knew the baby was SJ's. We as viewers know because we got to see everything but for the judge it would all be he-said-she-said stuff and that wouldn't stand up in court. So where the abandoning-the-child-at-birth thing would work for getting rid of money hungry grandma/mother, it wouldn't work for crazy ahjumma and her son unless some tangible proof comes up that shows she knew that HJ was her grandson and still abandoned him. 

I agree with your thinking that SJ only wants to use HJ to get back with actress though... at least right now. 

I'm 99% sure the endgame will be EW/GW married and raising HJ with no interference from the bio-parents. Based on what we've seen of the characters so far, that's the only endgame that makes sense. It's possible that SJ would get partial custody too since he wasn't aware of HJ's existence but improbable based on the reasons you've already stated about who would be best for HJ. 

The problem will be proving that crazy ahjumma and possibly SJ should have no custody whatsoever. 

Once EW/GW get married, it will be a lot easier for the two of them to fight for custody of HJ because they'll have the benefit of GW's resources as a chaebol as well as a solid family unit that HJ is already comfortable with, but they will still need to do a lot of digging for all the misdeeds of crazy ahjumma to come to light. That's their only hope at this point to keep HJ away from her. As of right now, crazy ahjumma has valid claim over HJ as her grandson. It sucks but without substantial proof of her wrongdoings, whether it be abandoning HJ as a baby, the theft of EW's family fortune or possible murder, there is no reason for a judge not to at least give SJ, and by extension his mother, at least partial custody of HJ. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, phikyl said:

@sava2sava The problem with the crazy ahjumma is that, as of right now, there is no substantial proof that she knew the baby was SJ's. We as viewers know because we got to see everything but for the judge it would all be he-said-she-said stuff and that wouldn't stand up in court. So where the abandoning-the-child-at-birth thing would work for getting rid of money hungry grandma/mother, it wouldn't work for crazy ahjumma and her son unless some tangible proof comes up that shows she knew that HJ was her grandson and still abandoned him. 

I agree with your thinking that SJ only wants to use HJ to get back with actress though... at least right now. 

I'm 99% sure the endgame will be EW/GW married and raising HJ with no interference from the bio-parents. Based on what we've seen of the characters so far, that's the only endgame that makes sense. It's possible that SJ would get partial custody too since he wasn't aware of HJ's existence but improbable based on the reasons you've already stated about who would be best for HJ. 

The problem will be proving that crazy ahjumma and possibly SJ should have no custody whatsoever. 

Once EW/GW get married, it will be a lot easier for the two of them to fight for custody of HJ because they'll have the benefit of GW's resources as a chaebol as well as a solid family unit that HJ is already comfortable with, but they will still need to do a lot of digging for all the misdeeds of crazy ahjumma to come to light. That's their only hope at this point to keep HJ away from her. As of right now, crazy ahjumma has valid claim over HJ as her grandson. It sucks but without substantial proof of her wrongdoings, whether it be abandoning HJ as a baby, the theft of EW's family fortune or possible murder, there is no reason for a judge not to at least give SJ, and by extension his mother, at least partial custody of HJ. 

@phikyl After watching todays episode and seeing the preview for tomorrows episode I'm 1000 % in favor of going to court over this child.. One of the facts is SJ or crazy halmoni can't hide who HJ mom is with that being said JK would have to come to court her and money hungry mama will have to testify so this would also help rule out crazy ajjumma lie.. I knew whatever she told Ew in todays episode she fall for it hook line and sinker she's really considering marrying SJ thinking she's doing whats best for HJ.. You know if they get married only thing crazy ajjumma is thinking not registering that marrige but register HJ and take him that way.. I hope something happen before she makes this leap of faith thinking she's doing the right thing let's not for get her long standing onesided crush for SJ who don't recognize her no more then he recognize the sky is blue and he see that everyday just like him seeing her everyday..SMH.. SJ will be the three monkeys all rolled up in one see no evil speak no evil hear no evil.. Because that job is for his mom to do she will end up running EW off and telling her just why she allowed SJ to bring her home.. I bet she won't get the marriage she's expecting to have crazy ajjumma is going to keep SJ getting married as quite as possible watch and see.. 

Now in tomorrows episodes she shatters GW heart so bad by turning him down.. I have to say yes she's just as dumb as crazy Ajjumma called her I bet 10 to 1 she had in her mind that GW like her bestie when all this time he's been only looking at her..  

• Like 2

Looks like I will have to skip the next few episodes. Can't bear to see EW even thinking of marrying SJ. That guy only has eyes for JK and EW will suffer if she marries him. My heart will break to see GW being turned down by EW. He has loved EW all these years but he is not admitting it even though his friend pointed it out many times. He is one step behind and should have realised his love and confess to EW much earlier. Even so, I doubt that EW will accept him because she doesn't see him as a man but a friend. I just hope that EW will not marry SJ. 

• Like 2

@sava2sava I'm in favor of them going to court too but I understand EW's way of thinking. She doesn't want to hurt HJ and him seeing the way everyone is attacking each other in court would definitely hurt him. He's young so he would blame himself even though he's not to blame. She's truly thinking like a mother there but unfortunately, if she doesn't go to court, she's going to end up losing her son. =X

Money Hungry Ahjumma can testify against Crazy Ahjumma but that's what I meant about he-said-she-said; there's no tangible proof with that. It's just MHA's word against CA's that CA knew about HJ and still threw him away. EW/GW need to find tangible proof and they need to find it fast. 

oh no... EW is going to crush GW...I'm not sure I can watch that bit. That's going to be just as painful for me as it is for him. 

I really don't understand why EW likes SJ in the first place. Every interaction we've seen between the two, SJ is a jerk. What exactly does she see in him?!

• Like 1

Am I the only one that thinks GWs sister may be EWs sister?? I feel like the writer is giving us hints by her brother and father donating to the orohanage that EW and her sister were at plus it looks like GW sister seems to like her brother as a man not a real brother and I haven't seen the recent episodes but it looks like she and EW meets and she doesn't have a good impression on EW Cause GW is paying more attention to EW than her. My assumption is that she is going to realize that EW is her sister and later she's gonna help her getting HY back with the help of her brother Why are ppl assuming JK may be EW sister? JK is supposedly one year older than EW. But EW had a younger sister plus we got to see a younger version of JK when she and SJ went to the same elementary school 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dbsg lub3r said:

Am I the only one that thinks GWs sister may be EWs sister?? I feel like the writer is giving us hints by her brother and father donating to the orohanage that EW and her sister were at plus it looks like GW sister seems to like her brother as a man not a real brother and I haven't seen the recent episodes but it looks like she and EW meets and she doesn't have a good impression on EW Cause GW is paying more attention to EW than her. My assumption is that she is going to realize that EW is her sister and later she's gonna help her getting HY back with the help of her brother Why are ppl assuming JK may be EW sister? JK is supposedly one year older than EW. But EW had a younger sister plus we got to see a younger version of JK when she and SJ went to the same elementary school 

Welcome Aboard@dbsg lub3r Now if what your questioning could be possibly true I never thought of Gw father spend all that money donating to the orphanage because of she could be and adopted child.. She do take care of Gw and his Dad like a DIL to a FIL and a wife to a husband now that you mentioned it.. Because Gw did say his mom died when he was young.. I'm wondering was she there before the wife died and was helping the sick wife sometimes these things do happens but I guess we will find out.. It might be JK and Gw could be related who knows but I wasn't aware of JK being older then EW so we can rule that out she being related to JK.. But speaking of GW sister liking him as a man I have to pay more attention to her scenes because I wasn't aware of it but thanks for the enlightenment.. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, dbsg lub3r said:

I doubt that since GW saw the picture of EW and her sister in her room so many times he would have recognize his sister 

for now i am going to stop watching i am praying something to happen to stop the wedding 

• Like 4