0ly40

[Current Daily Drama 2016-2017] Person who gives happiness 행복을 주는 사람 , Mon-Fri 19:15

1,592 posts in this topic

Posted

8 hours ago, lclarakl said:

 

@stroppyse, I think it's about time GW step back and let EH come to him. He's been at her side unconditionally for years and she's taken it for granted. She's had a lot going on in her life, but I also think she needs to show him some love. I can see us having a cooling off moment, I hope, so that EH can see how important GW is to her.

I completely agree - all this time, it was always GW who is running to her, especially when she got kicked out of the CA household.  GW resigned from his job at his  father's company to look for her; GW was there next to her until this time and EH seem to be overlooking that.  She should try remember that she was able to go through everything not all by herself but with people who loves her, especially GW.  Yes, she seem to be taking him for granted - and yes, it is time that GW step back a little bit and let EH look for him.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

I really wander whether Madam Park counts herself as an elder or even an adult. Going to a child and tell him to "avenge" her death ... what she thinks she is in a historical drama and went off to kill herself. I find that Ha Yoon is rather a mini adult now having present himself calm in such a situation and tell Eun Hee about it.

Seok Jin laying blame on Eun Hee when the doctor had explained that it is because of her own guilt that had created her mental state.

Like Myung Son was a true true friend to Eun Hee likewise Eun Hee did the same by "kicking" Myung Son's birth mother out of her restaurant. What a great line ... "I got money but I am not giving any to you."

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Still no subs but the horrendous LIDD gets sub real fast how annoying !

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

18 hours ago, viyra said:

I completely agree - all this time, it was always GW who is running to her, especially when she got kicked out of the CA household.  GW resigned from his job at his  father's company to look for her; GW was there next to her until this time and EH seem to be overlooking that.  She should try remember that she was able to go through everything not all by herself but with people who loves her, especially GW.  Yes, she seem to be taking him for granted - and yes, it is time that GW step back a little bit and let EH look for him.

 
 

@viyra I totally agree with  you this time around EH should do the wooing  be romantic and  shower him with attention and affection, I think GW feel left out even his father praised only EA not him I feel sorry for him poor puppy 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

2 hours ago, Jackie1048 said:

I really wander whether Madam Park counts herself as an elder or even an adult. Going to a child and tell him to "avenge" her death ... what she thinks she is in a historical drama and went off to kill herself. I find that Ha Yoon is rather a mini adult now having present himself calm in such a situation and tell Eun Hee about it.

Seok Jin laying blame on Eun Hee when the doctor had explained that it is because of her own guilt that had created her mental state.

Like Myung Son was a true true friend to Eun Hee likewise Eun Hee did the same by "kicking" Myung Son's birth mother out of her restaurant. What a great line ... "I got money but I am not giving any to you."

 

@Jackie1048 calling EH and MS friends understatement they are more like sisters since childhood they have been through thick and thin  it is rare to find such friend like a family, 

both mother and son are delusional when they knew the truth that they bring this on themselves instead of owning up to their mistake and past deeds they are looking to blame someone else , I can't wait for them to fall so hard 

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

15 hours ago, effy1994 said:

Still no subs but the horrendous LIDD gets sub real fast how annoying !

I think the person who subs this must be on vacation often.  I have sometimes seen it not subbed for days a time.  

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Episode 105

This is for those who want to "layover" for the subs to come

 

Madam Ji (Myeong Seon birth mother): This is really.....I am really dishearten...leaving me dumbstruck...whatever you say, I am her mother....without me...do you think she can comes to this world...how could she able to put me to shame in front of my son in law...& also the so called mother in law....comes to me to claim this & that for bridal gifts (yedan)....having full knowledge that I don't have money.....& yet comes to disparage me

Yedan (예단) is the expected bridal gifts to send to the groom's family.

Eun Hee: Eomeonim?

Madam Ji: This is enough said...I have heard that you & her are the closest friends...threfore this is why I had come

Eun Hee: Yes...both of us are indeed closest of friends...Myeongseon was already there as an infant while I went to the orphanage when I was 10 then until now, we have been together

Madam Ji: Hmm....I heard that you are marrying into a Chaebol household...even this shop fully belongs to you....what is the areal footage (pyeong) of this premises....you are indeed great

Pyeong (평,坪) is the areal unit to measure premises sizes of room & buildings. One pyeong is approximately 400121   sqm (3.3058 m2  or 35.586 sq ft).

Eun Hee: What do you mean?

Madam Kim: Son in law Kim had wanted to lend me money...it is because of that Myeong Seon...that it didn't happened

Eun Hee: It is because of money....that you had come looking for Myeong Seon

Madam Ji: That Myeong Seon...don't know what kind of upbringing she had that she was insolent....to be so bold & cold towards me...if it was others....seeing your mother after many decades...will think of giving something to her...(pulling tissue from the box)....I really don't have the luck....You?...don't you have money to lent me?.......Once my life have improve, I will reimburse you...or else why don't you take that from our Son In Law Kim...it is really true that he want to lend me money

Eun Hee: Eomeonim.....Have you heard that Myeong Seon had once gone to look for you?

Madam Ji: Hmmm...I had heard...at that time...I was really busy...my husband enterprise was also at its peak & the children was really small...I have browse the internet....& could see that you had a lot of branches...how could you had become so successful?

Eun Hee: Please leave....this is really....I really can't continue to listen to this conversation...Ajumma!...I have the money to lend you...that not it....even if I don't have...I will still lend money to you

Madam Ji: Really...will you?

Eun Hee: But however...I will not give it to you....You borne Myeongseon at birth but you choose to abandoned her...it is because of you, when Myeong Seon was growing up, she was a child who couldn't even afford to buy a banana to eat...without allowances.....she can't use her handphone. In the winter, she only had an overcoat to wear...each time had to borrow school uniform...that she envy children with parents

Banana is the most consumed foreign grown fruit in Korea & it is expensive & considered a luxury. It is such a favourite that Korea have a banana flavoured milk

Madam Ji: This is all in the past...why are you bringing this up for

Eun Hee: Don't think that this is in the past that you can let it be bygones...as to Myeong Seon to say that she now require the kind & warmth of her mother...if you want to bring her harm, it is best that you don't return here ever again

Madam Ji: You are exactly like her......being impertinent

Eun Hee: Yes....I am exactly that impertinent...that is why Myeong Seon & I are the closest friends. When come to May (Parents' Day falls on May 8th in Korea), both of us who don't have parents, who will wear...Myeong Seon & I every year will still make carnation...but the likes of a mother 'like you...please leave....don't you ever come looking for us here again...quickly leave here at once

Madam Ji: You...you

Eun Hee: There is a question that I will like to asked you...is it true that Myeong Seon is Son Myeong Seon.....is it or not?.....

Madam Ji: No she is not...her surname is Eom.....her fetus name is Eom Ji (엄지) Gong Ju (Thumberlina). It is because my surname is Ji

Eun Hee: Yes, I understand...please leave..leave...quickly

9 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

@gerrytan8063 thanks for the translation 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Can someone tell me what was said in the scene where sperm donor meets his secretary in their restaurant ? 

I'm really annoyed by the lack of subs on such a great show whereas bad dramas like LDD get subs super fast.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

MS mom is really shameless...why everyone think that since it happen in the past,its not worth to mention it anymore,this is what Park and SJ is doing, since ISW died, there is nothing they can do now, yes its true but as a human being,they should know repentance, ask forgiveness no matter how many times until the people involve satisfied. Although SJ already know that his mother illness now come as a punishment for all her evil deeds , not only he try to avoid it instead put the blame on the person whose been victimized..

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

The most ridiculous scene in today's episode was JK going to the office of the executive who tried to attack her in the past. The executive locks his office door and wouldn't let JK leave. JK then gets on her phone in front of the executive and calls her brother for help (who just happens to be with JS), while the executive does nothing to stop her from calling her brother and ask him for help. Then after she finish telling her brother to hurry and come, the executive attacks her and at that exact moment her brother and JS bangs on the executive's door. 

1.  Who will let the person call for help that they plan on attacking?

2.  How could JS and her brother be there instantly?

This scene was solely for bringing JS ad JK together. It served no other purpose because it was ridiculous.

 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

In the preview JK is talking with HY. SJ is threatening the driver in prison it sounds like. There were some call at the end of the episode. It was crazy ahjumma. Either it was someone playing a message or her spilling some stuff to Sojung.

Spoiler

 

 

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

I had a good laugh when Gwang Soo and Dae Sang mentioned that Gun Woo's relationship with Eun Hee was like he was dating Shin Saimdang. Saimdang is the lady in the Korean 50,000 won note and she is noted as a wise mother. Currently there is a drama on this lady staring Lee Young Ae. The men said that because Eun Hee lacked any aeygo as she just only sprout out advice. However, she "dolled" her self up and did plenty of aeygo when Gun Woo left the drinking party and came to her house to confront her.

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

SJ really brazen,shameless and arrogant after everything he did..he knows better why his mother has dementia but still act as a victim..

It seems that in the preview SJ threaten driver No from telling the truth...and it seems the case is starting to move now.

Does EA receive a recording from the male nurse?It seems that the male nurse is doing a recording when Park is speaking with him during EA car accident happen...ISW kidnapping case and EA hit and run case is related with each other...looking forward what more dirty work Park and SJ gonna do after this since it will maje the punishment heavier.

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

@farhah_1986

"Does EA receive a recording from the male nurse?It seems that the male nurse is doing a recording when Park is speaking with him during EA car accident happen...ISW kidnapping case and EA hit and run case is related with each other...looking forward what more dirty work Park and SJ gonna do after this since it will maje the punishment heavier."

Yes, it is the recording of the conversation where Madam Park was in the car, seeing Eun Ha about to cross the road & called the Male Nurse to take Im Si Won away & telling that she will pay him handsomely for his effort

In the episode, Seok Jin tries numerous time to called the Male Nurse but his number was out of service. Seok Jin keep it as that....as he thought that he had already bought the Male Nurse silence by remitting the requested amount.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

On 4/22/2017 at 3:03 AM, euraka said:

@Jackie1048 calling EH and MS friends understatement they are more like sisters since childhood they have been through thick and thin  it is rare to find such friend like a family, 

both mother and son are delusional when they knew the truth that they bring this on themselves instead of owning up to their mistake and past deeds they are looking to blame someone else , I can't wait for them to fall so hard 

Hello All, Well this should be the last week for SD and his CSDM. The caregiver should be found this week and also Driver Noh family.. Things will start to fall apart one by one and money should be leaving out of there hands as fast as it's been collected..

On 4/22/2017 at 4:52 PM, angelwingssf said:

I think the person who subs this must be on vacation often.  I have sometimes seen it not subbed for days a time.  

Crap @angelwingssf  The person subbing this drama been on vacation the majority of the time.. We only got same day subs maybe for a couple of weeks and it's back to the vacation this person goes..

Thanks @Lunkera & @gerrytan8063

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

May i know what chairman Lee said in the preview? Itt seems that Park still don't know her place now that everything is started to be in its place.SJ is naive to think that the male nurse give in after he deposit the money w

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

@farhah_1986

"May i know what chairman Lee said in the preview?"

Chairman Lee: I will fully compensate...there is no need from others......convey this intention

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Well I think we have to wait till tomorrow episode to know why chairman lee said that...

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

1 hour ago, lclarakl said:

The most ridiculous scene in today's episode was JK going to the office of the executive who tried to attack her in the past. The executive locks his office door and wouldn't let JK leave. JK then gets on her phone in front of the executive and calls her brother for help (who just happens to be with JS), while the executive does nothing to stop her from calling her brother and ask him for help. Then after she finish telling her brother to hurry and come, the executive attacks her and at that exact moment her brother and JS bangs on the executive's door. 

1.  Who will let the person call for help that they plan on attacking?

2.  How could JS and her brother be there instantly?

This scene was solely for bringing JS ad JK together. It served no other purpose because it was ridiculous.

 

This is funny -  what is GwangSoo doing having a meeting with SJm?  Is he paying off his debt to SJm for  helping him start off his business?  But why after all these times?  Yes - maybe you are right @lclarakl- the writer is trying to have them get together since most of their previous scenes, JK continues to be confused on her relationship with SJm.  Now she is talking to HY - wants to use HY too to soften IM sisters' hearts as far as their revenge is concerned?  Wonder how MyungSon will react to this.

BTW - any reason why JK went to see that executive? 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now