0ly40

[Current Daily Drama 2016-2017] Person who gives happiness 행복을 주는 사람 , Mon-Fri 19:15

999 posts in this topic

Posted

10 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

Crazy Ahjumma didn't get ahold of the DNA Test. It was handed over to GW and GW's father with Sojung blood on it.

Thanks @Lunkera None of my live stream links are working this morning So I'm depended on you and @euraka This Morning..

1 person likes this

Posted

So is it true.that park trying to get the dna result?...park has done something useless since gw and chairman lee know that the man park hold in her apartment is EH and EA 's father...they have the right to lodge a report for kidnapping...i wonder what sort of excuse park will tell because holding the girls father without their consent...plus hit and run incident of EA...Wow misfortune is falling one by one...

2 people like this

Posted

@sava2sava GW contacted the police and took Im Shi Won away from there. SJ ofcourse grabbed the blackbox from the car and probably cleaned the car. not sure. JK mom found out GW impregnated a girl. JK is just laughing at it. Ending with EH coming home and sees Im Shi Won. EH breaks down and hug him while crying at the same time it show Sojung in the hospital bed. Sojung is in a serious condition. From the preview the gang finds out Crazy Ahjumma is behind it which is obvious. SJ does something with the usb at the computer.

3 people like this

Posted

Gw can clean the car and remove the black box but the victim is still alive and still can identify the driver who hit her unless they try to kill her in the hospital.

2 people like this

Posted

@farhah_1986 You mean SJ?.

Anyway, Sojung will probably be unconscious for a few eps.

Spoiler

1 person likes this

Posted

I haven't seen the episode but are they really doubting whose behind this ? Why are they so blind ? Who has the more to gain from EA  being dead and her dad being held captive ? Evil Park.

1 person likes this

Posted

Park push the blame to her driver and maybe pay him a lot...

But if gw can find other evidence such as cctv from other building or other car they can still get park..don't they.

Of course they know it just an excuse to escape the crime...they know well that the car belong to park.

2 people like this

Posted

1 hour ago, Lunkera said:

@sava2sava GW contacted the police and took Im Shi Won away from there. SJ ofcourse grabbed the blackbox from the car and probably cleaned the car. not sure. JK mom found out GW impregnated a girl. JK is just laughing at it. Ending with EH coming home and sees Im Shi Won. EH breaks down and hug him while crying at the same time it show Sojung in the hospital bed. Sojung is in a serious condition. From the preview the gang finds out Crazy Ahjumma is behind it which is obvious. SJ does something with the usb at the computer.

Thanks @Lunkera  I'm happy they successfull in rescuing him I was able to watch raw.. Now this is how dumb SD is he took the usb from the car and also wipe blood from the car right there in the parking garage in front of other cameras.. Now she has gotten someone to take the fall for her only to implicate her crimes further.. I was wondering what she was suggesting to SD about EH SDM vile behaviour is shocking SD more and more I even thinks she admitted to taken the money.. Even if she's able to beat the hit and run for a while she still won't be able to beat the kidnapping charges.. She's going to try and hurry and sell that building.. Now that EH knows he's alive she needs to start back to square one and visit that bank telling the one bank man her father is alive and she will come with a court order for answers..

1 hour ago, farhah_1986 said:

Gw can clean the car and remove the black box but the victim is still alive and still can identify the driver who hit her unless they try to kill her in the hospital.

@farhah_1986  I also thinks SDM will go after EA/SJF life she has to in order for them to survive for a lil while.. I hope Gw father put body guards on her.. Also anyone have any idea what he was telling EH and Gw that had Gw upset.. Did he call off they marriage or what.. @stroppyse PlEASE HELP..

59 minutes ago, effy1994 said:

I haven't seen the episode but are they really doubting whose behind this ? Why are they so blind ? Who has the more to gain from EA  being dead and her dad being held captive ? Evil Park.

@effy1994  This is were HT Ajjumma comes in at because even if the driver takes the fall for SDM long as he is connected to SDM and HT Ajjumma knows it and a witness to him working for SDM to him working for her SDM is still going to be caught up in attempted murder for hire.. SDM is the only one who has something to hide I guess they not truthful with the fall guy.. But it's okay he still will emd up in jail for lying and the money that was promised he won't get.. You see the babysitter got out of dodge before things got to worst. Maybe he'll be the one to help connect SDM to the accident..  

48 minutes ago, farhah_1986 said:

Park push the blame to her driver and maybe pay him a lot...

But if gw can find other evidence such as cctv from other building or other car they can still get park..don't they.

Of course they know it just an excuse to escape the crime...they know well that the car belong to park.

Another thing thats going to need be pointed out and they haven't thought about it because they doing a shabby cover up is the big question where was she at said time of the accident..  The building they live in is going to be her dead give away into getting caught.. I just hope Gw pays or do whatever it is he has to do and get that video of SD taking the usb from the car.. He's going to jail to for tampering with evidence.. I'm hoping both the SD duo ends up in jail..

Now Ms all she is worried about now is cooking to get her hands on that resturant when all the commotion is going on in her moms room.. Most people would be trying to find out what mom and brother is hiding from them but not her she's cooking thinking SDM have and appetite to eat.. SMH. No clue all that hard work is nothing because they are going to end up broke no resturant or buildings..

3 people like this

Posted

Episode 87

Soo Jung prognosis that even if she regain consciousness, there is worst case possibility that she will be paralyse

2 people like this

Posted

3 minutes ago, gerrytan8063 said:

Episode 87

Soo Jung prognosis that even if she regain consciousness, there is worst case possibility that she will be paralyse

I thought of that too.

I hope they bring her down and stop waiting around, Evil Park gets her hands dirty to get what she thinks she deserves, they should get their hands dirty too.

2 people like this

Posted

It was warming to watch that Im Si Won being comfortable now he is "home".

4 people like this

Posted

I believe Madam Park knocked Eun Ah down is not for the DNA result but to stop her from meeting Im Si Won.

3 people like this

Posted

Chairman Lee repeats that Madam Park will not be render any absolution for what she had done to his beloved daughter

4 people like this

Posted

1 hour ago, effy1994 said:

I thought of that too.

I hope they bring her down and stop waiting around, Evil Park gets her hands dirty to get what she thinks she deserves, they should get their hands dirty too.

@effy1994  Gw dad will pull out all the stops to see she's brought to justice and everything is snatch up from her.. She wreck Ea life not once or twice but three times and this time doing damage for life.. SD knows they are finished.. 

Posted

Preview of episode 88 and translation

EH: That night, why weren’t you able to come? Was it really because of Manager Park that you could come? 
GW: I’m Eun Hee’s fiancee.
EH: You’re first son-in-law. Does that please you?
GW Father: They say they can’t charge Park Bo Gae with kidnapping. They’re saying it was a misunderstanding. 
GW: That’s an excuse! (He means that they’re making up excuses.)
Mdm Park: Tell him to go in quickly. 
SJm: Give me the black box. I can make the recording reflect the accident. (He’s a drama director after all, so should know how to edit such things, I guess?)
Driver: That won’t be enough. Give me a building.
SJm: You won’t be in for long. 
GW Father: The car owner is Park Bo Gae?!
GW: If perhaps Park Bo Gae drove that car herself…?
GW Father: I absolutely won’t forgive her. 

@sava2sava, happy to provide a translation, but I can't tell which conversation you're referring to. Please clarify the scene for me. Thanks. 

3 people like this

Posted

From the preview...i think this is why park can escape the kidnapping case...she will say that she don't know about ISW and how he end up in her building.or planning to get ISW meet with his daughters..the key is by finding the caretaker who take care of ISW ...He can connect the missing link.SJm will tampered the evidence thus add his crime by tampering the evidence...they forgot about the cctv camera.Lets hope GW get a hold of that cctv video first before SJm...the driver demand a building to exchange his freedom...maybe he will raise the stake after things becoming more serious. Doesn't it strange that a driver suddenly has a building under his name?well park can make all sort of excuse..they must find alibi for that driver to prove he is not the one who drive the car..lets hope EA will wake up soon...she is the most important witness...

Its takes time , for all the truth to be revealed..but hopefully they they do it nicely,and believable....Park think with her money she can cover the truth but she forget the other parties will do everything in their power to uncover the truth...maybe ISW will recover his memories around ep 90+ or 100+...i think this drama may end with EH and GW wedding.

1 person likes this

Posted

Sorry about that @stroppyse  Towards the last od the episode when SDM was mentioning EH.. SDM is claiming that the kidnapping is a misunderstanding get real she kept that man for over a couple of weeks without informing the daughters that he was found why lie and claim he's a family member.. She didn't consult a therapist or anything the time he was with her or a doctor.. I guess it's going to come down to Her waking up to do a surprise visit on SDM trying to lie her way out of it.. Another dead give away if that building goes into the driver name after being transfered over by her or anyone he's related toshe's in trouble..

1 hour ago, farhah_1986 said:

Its takes time , for all the truth to be revealed..but hopefully they they do it nicely,and believable....Park think with her money she can cover the truth but she forget the other parties will do everything in their power to uncover the truth...maybe ISW will recover his memories around ep 90+ or 100+...i think this drama may end with EH and GW wedding.

@farhah_1986   If he do recover his memory I hope they keep it quite until EA/SJf awakes to tie SDM into all her crimes..  

Posted

5 hours ago, sava2sava said:

@farhah_1986  I also thinks SDM will go after EA/SJF life she has to in order for them to survive for a lil while.. I hope Gw father put body guards on her.. Also anyone have any idea what he was telling EH and Gw that had Gw upset.. Did he call off they marriage or what.. @stroppyse PlEASE HELP..

46 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Sorry about that @stroppyse  Towards the last od the episode when SDM was mentioning EH.. SDM is claiming that the kidnapping is a misunderstanding get real she kept that man for over a couple of weeks without informing the daughters that he was found why lie and claim he's a family member.. She didn't consult a therapist or anything the time he was with her or a doctor.. I guess it's going to come down to Her waking up to do a surprise visit on SDM trying to lie her way out of it.. Another dead give away if that building goes into the driver name after being transfered over by her or anyone he's related toshe's in trouble..

My apologies, but I still can't tell if you actually need anything translated, and if so, which scene. Your second comment seems to indicate that you have it sussed already? For what it's worth, GW's father never tells EH and GW that their marriage has been called off. There is some concern over So Jung, her head trauma was extensive, so the doctor wasn't sure when or if she would wake up, and whether she might have some paralysis even if she does wake up. 

GW's father wants to know from JH whether the police have caught the culprit yet, but he tells him that they're still working on it. GW's father vows not to let the culprit be. 

As for the end scene with SDM, he was basically telling his mother that he'll help his mother, and confirming with her why she hit So Jung. It's funny how Mdm Park decides it's So Jung's fault for daring to search her building. Also, Mdm Park decides that they should ask Driver Noh to take the fall for the accident since he always needs money. 

Mi Sook is pretty pathetic, especially so in this episode when she's wondering what her mother and brother are talking about by themselves, and whether SJm was going to get another building from their mother. YR is hungry, so Mi Sook feeds her saying that she's doing all this for YR. YR tells Mi Sook that MS reminds her of grandmother which pleases Mi Sook. Mi Sook is the most clueless person in this drama, despite warning signs. 

1 person likes this

Posted

3 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Mi Sook is pretty pathetic, especially so in this episode when she's wondering what her mother and brother are talking about by themselves, and whether SJm was going to get another building from their mother. YR is hungry, so Mi Sook feeds her saying that she's doing all this for YR. YR tells Mi Sook that MS reminds her of grandmother which pleases Mi Sook. Mi Sook is the most clueless person in this drama, despite warning signs. 

Never mind I can wait for subs.. But I also mentioned how clueless Ms is she's trying to cook up on a building when every building they have is about to come up taken.. She's been greedy just like her mom all her life.

1 person likes this