0ly40

[Current Daily Drama 2016-2017] Person who gives happiness 행복을 주는 사람 , Mon-Fri 19:15

1,599 posts in this topic

Posted

@sava2sava, this is the rest of the conversation between EH, SJf, and SDM and her family, plus a bit of the aftermath. I've started from where the video clip cut off before. 

After Mdm Park yells “Please!” at her daughter in SJm’s flashback…
Mdm Park: Shut that mouth. At least, let’s go. I have to find something out. I have to find out. 
(end SJm flashback)
SJf: I see now. I’ll have to bring a lawyer in order to get you to talk.
SJm: Yah, Im Eun Ha.
SJf: Yes! I’m all grown up now. I’m not longer that baby that clung to her sister’s skirt. 
MS: You’re so funny. You were like that back then as well. Always rude, and very greedy, thinking that everything was yours. 
SJf: It’s because you were always greedy for my things, and tried to get them from me. (to Mdm Park) Is that why you became greedy for our father’s money? 
SJm: Yah, Im Eun Ha. Do I really have to sue you for slander?!
SJf: Do whatever you please! 
Mdm Park: Since you met Gun Sook (HT Ajumma), you’ve probably misunderstood. However, you don’t know the truth. The reason I didn’t want Gun Sook to meet you was to prevent a misunderstanding like this to arise. I don’t know where your father went. He asked it of me. To use the money that I got for him from the bank to pay off his debts and to take care of you. 
EH: Countless times. I’ve heard that story countless times. I don’t believe it any more. If that were true, then there is no reason for my father to have gone around Chul Gook trying to find out what you had done. It may not be entirely lies, but it also is not entirely the truth. Ajumma, right now, you’re mixing lies and truth to suit yourself.
Mdm Park: The day that Eun Ha died, you grabbed my hand (means asked her for help) saying that you only have me now, calling your dad a “jerk dad”. 
EH: That’s why I regret it now. I who was too young, I who had sent Eun Ha away, that I was so afraid that night, I regret it now. 
Mdm Park: You really want to pay back mercy with enmity now. 
SJf: We didn’t expect you to tell the truth, but we came because we thought we should at least ask you. (to EH) Get up.

Afterwards: SJf and EH
SJf: They’re so shameless. I’m going to remove their mask (of respectability).
EH: I had no expectation that they would tell the truth, but seriously.
SJf: I think I have to consult with my dad. Even though the business was twenty years ago, they would have had to file paperwork. I have to go find the records properly. 

Afterwards: SDM, MS, and SJm
Mdm Park: This is why they say one doesn’t raise a black haired animal. (means raise another’s child or a changeling)
MS: That’s right. Isn’t Eun Hee changing too much though? Even if she’s marrying into a chaebol family.
Mdm Park: Seok Jin, if they keep going on like that, could I report them to the police for slander? 
SJm: You can since you’re in the right. 
MS: How hard was it even for mom back then because of those thugs?!
Mdm Park: Both of you rest. Go. 

@Nymeria, that's an idea. Eun Ha is a take charge kind of woman, so she can probably have GW and EH register their marriage first, then sort the details out later. However, I think that EH and GW want HY to be a part of the marriage decision, so they'll probably take their time to do so. Given how steadfast GW has been thus far, I'm okay with it. I assume that GW and EH will stay true during whatever else is thrown their way. I believe in GW, even if EH has been weak at times. :) 

6 people like this

Posted

13 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Are we really doing that with Ha Yoonie. Please no, I need Eun Ha to intervene and get Gun Woo married in legal form to Eun Hee. Please, they can have a ceremony later.

@Nymeria289 I agree even if they just register they marriage is fine with me.. Gw may need to spend more time alone with Hy doing things that SJm never did showing what fathers di such as playing catch going to the amusement park and such.. 

13 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

SJm: Yah, Im Eun Ha.
SJf: Yes! I’m all grown up now. I’m not longer that baby that clung to her sister’s skirt. 
MS: You’re so funny. You were like that back then as well. Always rude, and very greedy, thinking that everything was yours. 
SJf: It’s because you were always greedy for my things, and tried to get them from me. (to Mdm Park) Is that why you became greedy for our father’s money? 

Mdm Park: Since you met Gun Sook (HT Ajumma), you’ve probably misunderstood. However, you don’t know the truth. The reason I didn’t want Gun Sook to meet you was to prevent a misunderstanding like this to arise. I don’t know where your father went. He asked it of me. To use the money that I got for him from the bank to pay off his debts and to take care of you. 
EH: Countless times. I’ve heard that story countless times. I don’t believe it any more. If that were true, then there is no reason for my father to have gone around Chul Gook trying to find out what you had done. It may not be entirely lies, but it also is not entirely the truth. Ajumma, right now, you’re mixing lies and truth to suit yourself

Mdm Park: You really want to pay back mercy with enmity now. 
SJf: We didn’t expect you to tell the truth, but we came because we thought we should at least ask you. (to EH) Get up.

Afterwards: SDM, MS, and SJm
Mdm Park: This is why they say one doesn’t raise a black haired animal. (means raise another’s child or a changeling)
MS: That’s right. Isn’t Eun Hee changing too much though? Even if she’s marrying into a chaebol family.
Mdm Park: Seok Jin, if they keep going on like that, could I report them to the police for slander? 
SJm: You can since you’re in the right. 

Thanks Sweetie, Wow that MS is still in denial about her mom.. That cake EH dads car is a dead give away that SDM was the last person to see him I'm happy that SJf had sense enough to record they conversation. I guess MS must have forgotten since her new found wealth of what happen back then only remembering thugs and supposedly her mom having a hard time when it all happen because of her she really needs a wake up call I guess hearing SJf remind her of always wanting her things is a wake up call to SDM it's was the same then as it is now.. So maybe that was a lawyer that SJm was meeting trying to sue them for slander.. Well he still don't know that lie his mom had spreaded about EH.. And now kidnapping him from that institution isn't really helping them at all..

I had thought when SJf broke out her phone she was going to play what HTAjjuma said but she still even lied.. But theres something else that SDM isn't aware of and she'll sell the info to the highest bidder is that JK mom has HTAjjumma on phone admitting it's just what she expected that she stole EH dads money.. If EH father gave her money for the kids she still didn't do what she was supposed to do she still took the money and threw them in and orphanage and kept there money..

Asking EH if she wanted her to pay he back with enmity is away of asking her not to be she'll fight to the death to keep that money.. Yes so go ahead and report them for slander..

Another thing I'm wondering about is how much did she pay that bank man back then and now.. It seems like back then she was using EH fathers money to make loans while EH father was helping her pay her husband medical fees.. Yes please throw her and SJm under the jailhouse.. I can't wait to the red tag men come pay her house restaurant and those buildings a visit and a freeze on the bank accounts..  

5 people like this

Posted

I cannot not with Evil Park and stupid sperm donor. I hope they get their "the night is dark and  full of terrors" moment soon.

How dare she say that she was EH savior after all she put her throught ? Now she playing the "remember the time" card? B***h please, have several seats. Its like those murders that go on trial and swear on their mother life they did not do it even when there are evidences stacked against them sometime even video... Why are you denying the obvious ??? You are a snake, we know, own up to it. 

And she wants to sue them ? Please do, go to trial and be humiliated.

I want them stressed out, holding out to what they have until all is gone. I want Evil Park to lose her mind after her son death and end up in jail and I want sperm donor dead. He will try to "help" and hurt the girls physically, we have seen how dangerous and abusive he is.

1 person likes this

Posted

2 hours ago, effy1994 said:

I want them stressed out, holding out to what they have until all is gone. I want Evil Park to lose her mind after her son death and end up in jail and I want sperm donor dead. He will try to "help" and hurt the girls physically, we have seen how dangerous and abusive he is.

@effy1994  Perfect name for SJm sperm donor, Loved SJf told him how bad must he be if the coury gave HY to EH.. I have to laugh just thinking about that and that sister still hankering for things thats not hers and blaming ot on EH marrying into a chebeol family she's the one really needs a wake up call to who's money they been living off of for the past 20yrs.. I see it seems SDM don'r believe in banking with any banks.. Who keeps that kind of money in the house.. I see her on the run with HY and all that cash which will end up in the air and matbe she gets ran over by a car trying to pick it up.. But I agree  think something really bad is going to happen to her cherrish sperm donor..

Posted

CA has so much faith in her son SeokJin - asking him if she can sue.  Okay, I'm looking forward to this.  While they are JUST NOW planning, I think GW and his dad had already started on the issue.  GW family has strong resources and it wouldn't  be hard for them to trace where the wealth came from.  Once they get the bank manager in their payroll, he will start talking.

I, too don't like the idea of EH asking HY's decision on her and GW getting married.  Although HY has seen much of how his adoptive mother was treated, he is too young to understand the situation.  Both GW and EH will not convince him - I am expecting EunHa and MS to do it.

1 person likes this

Posted

6 hours ago, viyra said:

CA has so much faith in her son SeokJin - asking him if she can sue.  Okay, I'm looking forward to this.  While they are JUST NOW planning, I think GW and his dad had already started on the issue.  GW family has strong resources and it wouldn't  be hard for them to trace where the wealth came from.  Once they get the bank manager in their payroll, he will start talking.

I, too don't like the idea of EH asking HY's decision on her and GW getting married.  Although HY has seen much of how his adoptive mother was treated, he is too young to understand the situation.  Both GW and EH will not convince him - I am expecting EunHa and MS to do it.

She had delusion of grandeur. I want Seok Jin neck deep in this with his vile mother so that the Im sisters can send them both packing to jail. I doubt Seok Jin will last even a day.

1 person likes this

Posted

EH,HY,GW at the doctor. HY is alot better. HY wants to act again i think. HY was confused about EH and GW getting married but he gave them his blessing and that he likes GW. Sojung is posting a missing poster for their father.

Crazy Ahjumma keeping Im Shi Won prisoner.

They managed to find him in the preview. SJ getting suspicious but we all know like the worm he is he will help his mom. Sojung,EH,GW getting closer to find out information about the father.

Spoiler

3 people like this

Posted

Hello Everyone, Yes SDM go ahead and dig you and sperm donor in deeper, EH learning that someone came and claim to be a relative of they father.. She should know it's none other then SDM.. I hope these two can keep it quite instead of shooting off at the mouth it's confirmed it was her.. Atleast they should be happy he's alive.. EH must be kicking herself for not looking for him sooner..  So I guess sperm donor will be the one to try and kill him and maybe someone spots him and EH father together.. My guess is he will try and move him and either gets caught or they find out where she's got him held up at.. So I'm thinking she would try and sue EH now since she has they father in her grasp.. I still think she's going to try and make a deal exchange one for the other..

I was happy they didn't wired Hy out with rejecting EH and Gw being together HY didn't want EH to marry Sperm Donor from the beginning.. I think finding dad will delay this marriage because knowing he's alive and finding him will take first..

2 people like this

Posted

Preview to episode 83 and translation. Thanks for the clips @Lunkera.

CA: If I gave you that much money, then you should work at least that much worth! (Think she's talking to the guys she hired to watch EH father.)
Man: I’m going to go to the mart for some things. 
SJm: We only have the one officetel…
GW: Since I’m always by your side every day, you seem to not even concern yourself with me. 
EH: Are you angry?
GW: Yes, I was angry. (said with a sweet smile, though)
HT Ajumma: Anyway I look at it, it doesn’t look like your father. 
SJf: If that picture is right, then dad has passed away. 
Woman: This person, he looks like the person who was discharged a few days ago. 
Man: Don’t say anything that you’re not sure of!
EH: If this picture is right, then he’s still living. 
Woman: A woman came and said that she’s taking him to her relatives for treatment, and took him away. 

I liked this scene with HY, so did a translation of it.

GW: That’s right. I know. Still, I’m asking you, Ha Yoon. I want to marry your mother and live with you, the three of us. 
HY: The three of us? 
GW: Yes, if Ha Yoon says you want to.
EH: You don’t want to?
HY: Still, I’m going to be the one to buy mom’s car. 
GW: Ha Yoon, I thought you were going to say you didn’t want to, and I was very nervous. Okay. As for the car, Ha Yoon should diligently act, and then buy it yourself. 
EH: Wow. I’m too happy. I’ll have two cars. 
HY: Mom, I have to go to the restroom.
EH: Okay, go ahead and go. You know where it is, right? (HY leaves.)
GW: I aged 10 years. If HY had said he didn’t want it, then I’ll have failed at the final interview. 
EH: You worried about all sorts of needless things. Ha Yoon likes you so much. 
GW: I know. However, liking a father who is there and liking me to fill that father’s place is different. 
EH: That’s probably true. (gets up)
GW: To Ha Yoon? 
EH: Yes. (leaves)

Outside with HY:
EH: Ha Yoon, did you go to the restroom already?
HY: Yes.
EH: Then why are you just standing here? What’s wrong? Since we got good news at the hospital, I’m so happy. 
HY: I’m happy, too.
EH: Then what?
HY: Does mom love Uncle Gun Woo?
EH: Yes. I love Ha Yoon and Uncle Gun Woo very, very much.
HY: Tch. I was going to quickly grow up and marry mom. 
EH: Should mom wait then?
HY: No, I like Uncle Gun Woo. You can marry him.
EH: Thank you for giving us your permission. 
HY: Still, until I can buy you a car, only ride Uncle’s car just a little bit. Understand?
EH: I understand. 
HY: Promise
EH: Promise

So, it's a thing in Korean culture (and perhaps other cultures) that young children will say that they want to marry a parent. It's before they understand what marriage, and only know that marriage means living together forever. And, it's not seen as being Oedipal or anything like that.  So, it's cute that HY, knowing his mother is alone, wanted to marry her himself so that the two of them can happily live together forever. :) Of course, I'm glad that HY is accepting of GW as well, but I do see that HY is a tad jealous that his mother loves someone else other than him. Still, HY knows that GW loves him and he also adores GW, so I think they'll be fine as a family. Not to mention, at some point HY will grow up and no longer imagine himself living forever just with his mother. :) 

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Preview to episode 83 and translation.

CA: If I gave you that much money, then you should work at least that much worth! (Think she's talking to the guys she hired to watch EH father.)
Man: I’m going to go to the mart for some things. 
SJm: We only have the one officetel…
GW: Since I’m always by your side every day, you seem to not even concern yourself with me. 
EH: Are you angry?
GW: Yes, I was angry. (said with a sweet smile, though)
HT Ajumma: Anyway I look at it, it doesn’t look like your father. 
Woman: A woman came and said that she’s taking him to her relatives for treatment, and took him away. 

Thank you alway take time to translate for us and we appreciate it very much ! 

I hope next episode ends with the police at Evil Park home ! But I bet you that sperm donor will "help" and move him somewhere else and someone will probably see that. And then we'll have a play of cat and mouse with Evil park son AKA sperm donor, a trial for kidnapping and perhaps theft, her name being drag through the mud. I look forward to all that. 

Edited by Chellsee
Please do not quote videos.
3 people like this

Posted

50 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Woman: A woman came and said that she’s taking him to her relatives for treatment, and took him away

@stroppyse  Thanks, Just the part we've all been waiting for. I can understand EH not being sure thats her father but I think if she had a picture of SDM it would confirm he's alive and she's hiding him out.. I think Gw dad needs to track down everything in SDM and sperm donors name and then they will be able to come up to where she would be hiding him at..

I won't to see how they going to make her go for broke and end up bankrupt.. Because clearly she's still greedy and looking for more wealth to have so spem donor can marry into some rich family..

2 people like this

Posted

10 minutes ago, effy1994 said:

Thank you alway take time to translate for us and we appreciate it very much ! 

I hope next episode ends with the police at Evil Park home ! But I bet you that sperm donor will "help" and move him somewhere else and someone will probably see that. And then we'll have a play of cat and mouse with Evil park son AKA sperm donor, a trial for kidnapping and perhaps theft, her name being drag through the mud. I look forward to all that. 

Yes, I can see that it may be a game of keepaway with the father for a few more episodes. Still, I like that CA is having to face her crimes in order to try to hide her crimes further, rather than continuing to lie to herself and others that she made her own wealth through her own hard work. Plus, she now realizes that her children know what she is which must hurt. Still, something has to happen to SJm in order for CA to truly feel pain, so I hope he goes to jail or becomes a quadriplegic or something. Even better if that happens to him while he's trying to "help" her. 

Ugh, so JK and SJm's story doesn't seem to be over, since they both still have feelings for each other. I hope this isn't foreshadowing a kumbaya ending for those two. SJm needs to pay for his crimes as well. 

Also, you may want to remove the video clip from the quoted text in your post. The moderators tend to come down hard on that violation of the rules, even though this thread is a bit on the quiet side. :) 

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

41 minutes ago, effy1994 said:

@effy1994  This is how both mother and son will be caught sperm donor is just as evil as his SDM.. It's no way would he want to go back from riches to rags and certainly wouldn't want it to be known how they family wealth came about.. Both mother and son doing things not to they knowledge it's whats going to get them caught.. I think SDM would end up wanting to trade because it's going to be give back the money she stole and help get sperm donor released.. SDM will use this as her bargaining chip and also let's not forget including HY in the deal.. EH is stupid enough to believe her but it's going to be more of one of her tricks.. Once she gets sprem donor released and have HY back she's going to kill EH father.. It's either or her or sperm donor will try and kill him.. With him alive there's no statue of limitation on this being that she's the cause of the man being missing and ending up in this condition in the first place..

I wish EH would have confronted her on the lies that she's been spreading about her..

I'm looking forward to MS getting her wake up call, Maybe she'll get the building she wanted by propositioning her mom to help in return for that building she would no longer have to pay her mom rent on it.. 

30 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Yes, I can see that it may be a game of keepaway with the father for a few more episodes. Still, I like that CA is having to face her crimes in order to try to hide her crimes further, rather than continuing to lie to herself and others that she made her own wealth through her own hard work. Plus, she now realizes that her children know what she is which must hurt. Still, something has to happen to SJm in order for CA to truly feel pain, so I hope he goes to jail or becomes a quadriplegic or something. Even better if that happens to him while he's trying to "help" her. 

Ugh, so JK and SJm's story doesn't seem to be over, since they both still have feelings for each other. I hope this isn't foreshadowing a kumbaya ending for those two. SJm needs to pay for his crimes as well.

@stroppyse If they want to give serrogate mother and sperm donor a kumbaya ending let them,but I hope they make sure he's penniless.. It would serve him and JK right that, That women ended up getting the better of both of them and I hope they are both made to pay EH child support.. Let them really have to work and earned money.. All three JK her mom and SJm needs to know what it's like to work and earn they keep in the real world trying to make ends meet from month to month.. I do agree the only way SDM will feel any pain about what she's done is for something drastic to happen to her sperm donor.. SDM still feels nothing it's ok for sperm donor to know because he has mentioned it to her a few times.. She gave him no certain answer but after EH and SJf visit it confirm his thoughts of what happened back then.. I still think now since daddy has been found by the bad side stopping EH marriage is another thing on SJm agenda because he thinks if she don;t have the support of a chebole family she can't get any where with the case of the missing money and her dad.. Who would listen to a broke person.. I just hope the girls keep those flyers out about they missing father and go on national Tv which would make they case really big.. The bigger they make the case the more damage it's going to cause SDM and Son which will end up making one of them scared, Sared enough to do something bad..

Also I hope they tack a poster up right across the street in front of SDM resturant and house looking for they missing father..  This should rattle her nerves everytime she comes to work.. She can't have it taken down because it's not on her property..:wink:       

Edited by Chellsee
Please do not post consecutively, edit your previous post as needed.
2 people like this

Posted

13 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@effy1994  This is how both mother and son will be caught sperm donor is just as evil as his SDM.. It's no way would he want to go back from riches to rags and certainly wouldn't want it to be known how they family wealth came about.. Both mother and son doing things not to they knowledge it's whats going to get them caught.. I think SDM would end up wanting to trade because it's going to be give back the money she stole and help get sperm donor released.. SDM will use this as her bargaining chip and also let's not forget including HY in the deal.. EH is stupid enough to believe her but it's going to be more of one of her tricks.. Once she gets sprem donor released and have HY back she's going to kill EH father.. It's either or her or sperm donor will try and kill him.. With him alive there's no statue of limitation on this being that she's the cause of the man being missing and ending up in this condition in the first place..

At this point I don't think Evil Park cares at all about HY, she might remember him down the line and kidnap him just to spite EH but I don't see him being bargained. She will probably try to bargain with EH to keep her money in exchange for her dad, but she is not stupid EA wants revenge, she is cold blooded she will never stop. 

In tomorrow episode when it will be found out that is he alive and that she kidnap a mentally ill patient she will feel cornered like never before in her life. She will not be able to think straight, she is already making mistakes like how she showed herself to take him with so many people around and after seeing them look at the computer I guess there is video evidences also. She will go down in the next 10 episode for sure.

1 person likes this

Posted

5 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@stroppyse If they want to give serrogate mother and sperm donor a kumbaya ending let them,but I hope they make sure he's penniless.. It would serve him and JK right that, That women ended up getting the better of both of them and I hope they are both made to pay EH child support.. Let them really have to work and earned money.. All three JK her mom and SJm needs to know what it's like to work and earn they keep in the real world trying to make ends meet from month to month.. I do agree the only way SDM will feel any pain about what she's done is for something drastic to happen to her sperm donor.. SDM still feels nothing it's ok for sperm donor to know because he has mentioned it to her a few times.. She gave him no certain answer but after EH and SJf visit it confirm his thoughts of what happened back then.. I still think now since daddy has been found by the bad side stopping EH marriage is another thing on SJm agenda because he thinks if she don;t have the support of a chebole family she can't get any where with the case of the missing money and her dad.. Who would listen to a broke person.. I just hope the girls keep those flyers out about they missing father and go on national Tv which would make they case really big.. The bigger they make the case the more damage it's going to cause SDM and Son which will end up making one of them scared, Sared enough to do something bad..

Also I hope they tack a poster up right across the street in front of SDM resturant and house looking for they missing father..  This should rattle her nerves everytime she comes to work.. She can't have it taken down because it's not on her property..:wink:       

Good points, though I don't think they're going to try to stop EH's marriage to GW. There would be no point since Eun Ha was raised as GW's sister. Even if EH doesn't marry GW, they would have the weight of GW's family behind them in their search for the truth.  I'm actually thinking that if everything goes wrong for SDM, then she'll try to kidnap HY and leave the country with him to make a fresh start. I don't see SDM being done with trying to take back her grandson and there are no legal paths open to her, if she loses everything, then with nothing further to lose, she may grab HY and run. 

2 people like this

Posted

This drama is just getting better and better :D . Luckily EH has both Sojung and GW at her side. who knows how long crazy ahjumma could have played her otherwise. HY is such a treasure with the marriage part . Atleast they will find out their father is alive tomorrow. Hopefully they will find proof that Crazy Ahjumma took him.

2 people like this

Posted

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

HY: Does mom love Uncle Gun Woo?
EH: Yes. I love Ha Yoon and Uncle Gun Woo very, very much.
HY: Tch. I was going to quickly grow up and marry mom. 
EH: Should mom wait then?
HY: No, I like Uncle Gun Woo. You can marry him.
EH: Thank you for giving us your permission. 
HY: Still, until I can buy you a car, only ride Uncle’s car just a little bit. Understand?
EH: I understand. 
HY: Promise
EH: Promise

How adorable, HY is so cute, Who do he takes after to be such a gentleman because nobody on his father side of the family is like this.. 

Still can't wait til MS realizes her mom is the one to cause thugs to come to EH house.. I'm still hoping for SJf to spot SDM wearing some of her mothers jewelry especially that ring she was trying to pass of to EH if she married SJm..

53 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Good points, though I don't think they're going to try to stop EH's marriage to GW. There would be no point since Eun Ha was raised as GW's sister. Even if EH doesn't marry GW, they would have the weight of GW's family behind them in their search for the truth.  I'm actually thinking that if everything goes wrong for SDM, then she'll try to kidnap HY and leave the country with him to make a fresh start. I don't see SDM being done with trying to take back her grandson and there are no legal paths open to her, if she loses everything, then with nothing further to lose, she may grab HY and run. 

@stroppyse  Well atleast you and I is on the same page about her running with HY.. Thinking she can reconnect with her children if they leave the country they'll be togethrr some other day, Which leaves me to think maybe this could happen she takes HY during EH and Gw wedding thinking that EH won't be paying attention.. Maybe she'll get caught at the airport with HY and money flying up in the air at the airport.. Korean broadcast station seems to have a contact with the airport so yes this could be how she gets caught being that her sperm donor is already behind bars sporting his new look.. Just thinking out loud of a possible ending.. This could be part of the ending that we see from the poster of Gw Eh and HY holdings hands and smiling like finally were a family..  

2 people like this

Posted

24 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

This drama is just getting better and better :D . Luckily EH has both Sojung and GW at her side. who knows how long crazy ahjumma could have played her otherwise. HY is such a treasure with the marriage part . Atleast they will find out their father is alive tomorrow. Hopefully they will find proof that Crazy Ahjumma took him.

@Lunkera  What other Lady could have taken her father but SDM.. HT Ajjumma isn't no help if anything she should have gotten that old man that work closely with her father to identify him.. Hell HT Ajjuma couldn't even recognize EH in the beginning it was EH who remembered her.. I just hope EH ot SJf has a picture of SDM to show the lady to verify it was her that took her dad which would prove he's alive..

1 person likes this

Posted

4 hours ago, effy1994 said:

At this point I don't think Evil Park cares at all about HY, she might remember him down the line and kidnap him just to spite EH but I don't see him being bargained. She will probably try to bargain with EH to keep her money in exchange for her dad, but she is not stupid EA wants revenge, she is cold blooded she will never stop. 

In tomorrow episode when it will be found out that is he alive and that she kidnap a mentally ill patient she will feel cornered like never before in her life. She will not be able to think straight, she is already making mistakes like how she showed herself to take him with so many people around and after seeing them look at the computer I guess there is video evidences also. She will go down in the next 10 episode for sure.

Yes @effy1994 EA always was a character since she was a child.. Yes she's just as cold and ruthless then SDM and sperm donor, I think she may have learned to be ruthless from Gw dad.. Please let her go all out on them and take no prisoners.. Gw Dad may seem like a softy but I bet he could be a shewed business man.. I still think he's going to be the one to have the bank man set SDM up in some kind of crazy deal thats going to cost her huge just about everything.. She's going to have to hide her wealth being that EA and EH is on to her.. She still have to show accountable where she got money from since the beginning.. Sperm Donor Dad never had any money because they were living in poverty then..  

Now here I was complaining about the thugs freely walking around that mental hospital not thinking there could be cctv's in the place.. If she is identified as kidnapping the mentally ill yes she'll feel cornered and so will Sperm Donor this is why I think it's going to be him that moves him out of the way and may end up getting him hurt in the process.. I just hope the girls can keep it together if she is identified because she will be held responsible for taking him both times the last person that he was in contact with was her and each time he's came up hurt or either missing..

I bet GW dad offer a reward for his return, This is really going to send SDM head spinning not knowing what to do because those thugs she's hired will press her for more money or turn him over to whom ever offers more.. I hope the thugs milk her dry.. Specially if Gw dad tripple the amount she's paying..

It would be funny if they even show her face on Tv being the last person that took him with naming said date..  

Posted

After watching the last 2 episodes (81 & 82), I am having second thoughts about SeokJin - he knew about what happened in the past but is just now, since the appearance of the 2 sisters, is he able to connect the dots.  I am sure he is feeling guilty that his mother turned the way she is because of him.  I am not sure, but I hope I am not right, that he is really going to help her - I am guessing, since he has started to dig into his mother's business, that he might be instrumental to CA being brought out to face her crimes.

Yuri is such a cutie - I think she and Wang Sung are faking the engagement and marriage.

BTW -  there are instances where Im SiWon's memories just pop-up, like when he saw CA ahjumma and grabbed her purse, and when the caretaker was reciting the PIN to the room.  Was it Im SiWon's voice-over?  Is that why he was able to leave the room?

1 person likes this