0ly40

[KBS Daily Drama 2016-2017] First Love Again 다시, 첫사랑 Thanks for Watching.

2,668 posts in this topic

Posted

22 minutes ago, baduy said:

Alas, there's simply no way that really rather powerful ending to the tale of MH and her mother could be brought home to people reliant on subtitles.

Ne' ertheless we all thank you for the finer points of the Korean language, I am taking the liberty of representing others. I can't say I mind very much not being able to comprehend the unspoken message between the smirking ex-con and the lying convict. She wanted to use the contract against her mother, maybe not in blackmailing, but her sweet daughter effectively stopped her from using it.

4 people like this

Posted

well its ironic that MH being all greedy and wanting to own LK went to the extreme by doing all those evil deeds that landed her in jail when her own daughter is will inherit her grandfather's wealth. 

7 people like this

Posted

On 4/20/2017 at 7:16 AM, maribella said:

@baduy a letter from GO that got to Jang, and why not  letter from HR that changed MH? This writer is so strange :lol:.

Good Lord she is going to spend a few years in a minimal security prison and then go play house with JW. Die, die die!!!! Evil Kim gets a few years, bow tie will probably still preside over the senate full of smart professors, Chairman Cha will be taken back by his mistress after a few years. Bad , very bad karma to the writer, director and producer.  

I think the ending will be at par with heaven's  promise.

@maribella  Don't you just hate the endings, I kind of almost want to root for evil.. The dailys is all about them the main leads are all so clueless for the majority of the drama only to suddely grow some what of a brain in the last 30 episodes or so.. I'm teed off that MH didn't even get chrage for her attempted murder charge..

8 people like this

Posted

21 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@maribella  Don't you just hate the endings, I kind of almost want to root for evil.. The dailys is all about them the main leads are all so clueless for the majority of the drama only to suddely grow some what of a brain in the last 30 episodes or so.. I'm teed off that MH didn't even get chrage for her attempted murder charge..

Yes she did cause little Nam's death, but at least she is punished for kidnapping and her considerable arrogance of being wife LK's heir apparent was taken away. If in real life, HR will inherit LK from her father but GO will not have anything or very little from LK since MS had donated hers to charity. @sava2sava this is much better than HP, no simpering nasty overindulged amnesiac female.

8 people like this

Posted

Thank you all for all the discussions, translations, views, critiques, and support watching this daily.  Though I was more of a lurker than a contributor, it was fun reading everything.  See you all in another drama.  Thank you once again and signing off from this drama.

7 people like this

Posted

I should sign off too. But not before mentioning the person who was responsible for HJ's clothes. He/she is indeed a cruel person. MH had a few misses especially when I watched the earlier episodes. Poor HJ is either dressed in outlandish designs or odd colouor combinations or both. At other times she is dressed in dull old aunts' shifts and very occasionally, in decent enough coat dresses. Then some episodes ago MS was wearing some ghastly dresses that I think  also came from the same wardrobe person. Let us hope that the actresses will do something about this person.

5 people like this

Posted

Thanks to all who supported this drama :) I'll see you in other current/upcoming drama.

8 people like this

Posted

7 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Don't you just hate the endings, I kind of almost want to root for evil..

In a way evil wins at the end.  Was it mention how long is MH sentence?  After what MH did she only goes to jail for  a few years for kidnapping. Her future looks bright, her daughter will be heiress apparent and MH herself will probably be LK's first lady. DY and HJ will just be regular employees and GO will be going to a local school. I don't know if I should laugh or cry:expressionless:

8 people like this

Posted

I'm a bit confused with the transition from the present to after 3 yes... did DY serve jail time?

that's how I perceived it since DY only gave HJ the ring of bond after 3 yrs.

7 people like this

Posted

Good-bye... First Love Again.... Thanks for the memories....

The ending of this drama couldn't have come at a worse time so busy I don't even have time to post...  Better late than never...

Thanks to everyone here who inspired me with their knowledge, cheered me up and made me laugh to many times to count, gave me something to look forward to.  And most of all made this journey and drama much better than it would have been without you.  May God watch over you always and those you love and may we meet again and again!!!  I will be looking forward to it!!!  Give a shout out if any of you find a daily that your enjoying!!!  I will come running:wub:

6 people like this

Posted

Thankfully we have the ending scene of this 104-episode daily drama with the marriage proposal of DY and HJ walking happily to their house and GO running happily, after greeting his pet dog, to his dad and mum! What is important to this family is that they are now free from the evil forces and can breath the clean air and live the way they want. 

Thank you chingus for your company these few months. May we meet again at another thread. 

6 people like this

Posted

On April 21, 2017 at 3:40 PM, marypots08 said:

I'm a bit confused with the transition from the present to after 3 yes... did DY serve jail time?

that's how I perceived it since DY only gave HJ the ring of bond after 3 yrs.

Yes, DY did serve time in jail though it's not clear how much time he actually served. When his father, like the weasel that he is, claimed to have no knowledge of anything, DY had to pay for his father's crimes. However, DY must have served less than the three years since at the end when HJ comes home from her business trip, DY has clearly already established a routine of sorts with GO and HJ. 

8 people like this

Posted

I dropped this drama at around ep 52 yet I sitll kept coming back to read everyone's insights. Not the best ending but at least the three-some ended up together.... not much of the son in ep 104 though. 

have a terrific weekend! :)

7 people like this

Posted

I have not watched a daily drama (complete) since Yellow Boots.. I still cannot find a revenge drama that can top that one. SIGH. 

3 people like this

Posted

Episode 100

Credit: KBS World TV

3 people like this

Posted

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 5:35 PM, imgreatgal said:

In a way evil wins at the end.  Was it mention how long is MH sentence?  After what MH did she only goes to jail for  a few years for kidnapping. Her future looks bright, her daughter will be heiress apparent and MH herself will probably be LK's first lady. DY and HJ will just be regular employees and GO will be going to a local school. I don't know if I should laugh or cry:expressionless:

How about we laugh and cry together - like 2 confused people - and let's add a big facial expression with our eyes bulging bigger than MH's.

5 people like this

Posted

Sometimes you come back not only because your use to coming here but also because a part of you just wanted and needed more....:cry:

4 people like this

Posted

I'm so mad CDB didn't get any jail time

3 people like this

Posted

@sava2sava  My hands are waving for you are so right!!!!  My list is so long on things I wish should of and could of happened but didn't:sweatingbullets:

3 people like this

Posted

Episode 101

Credit: KBS World TV

3 people like this