0ly40

[Drama 2016-2017] Love Bubbles, 사랑은 방울방울, Mon-Fri 19:20. Thanks for all your support!!

Preview ... the battle between former Mother in law and Future Mother In Law.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Jackie1048 said:

Preview ... the battle between former Mother in law and Future Mother In Law.

I would prefer to call the former mother in law a mother she came a long way and she loves BW see her as a daughter, I believe breakup is on the horizon BW said she should let go of WH 

There is no episode airing today I think it is because of  president Park case  so we have to wait till Monday to see the battle between the MIM and OHW 

• Like 10

i thought we have an episode today but i guess not

giphy.gif

hoping for a better episode on Monday hoping they wont break up

• Like 5

#NeverForget #OnceAKillerAlwaysAKiller

giphy.gif

CR is not only  delusional she is a psychopath now she is contemplating on shooting BW she didn't even reflect on the crime she committed 6 years ago, I start to believe she might physically harm BW, what makes her think if BW & WH break up she would have a chance to start over with him,  I can't wait  to OHW turn her back on her and all her past and present deeds exposed, public humiliation is not enough for her she has to rote in jail

OHW will stop her daughter marrying  into that family once their  skeleton comes out of the closet  

• Like 6

I just randomly found out today that Gong Hyun Joo (CR) was also in Falling For Innocence, the show this one was supposedly based off of (and my first kdrama ever!). 

CR will escalate her need to get rid of BW. WH has rejected her once again telling her he does not want her and will never want her. She has been made to apologize for what she did to BW's sauce by SC. It is getting to the point that her delusion will think the best way to remove the person in her way is if harm comes to BW (removing her completely) or someone she cares for. If she is forced to admit to another crime or caught doing wrong again and humiliated by rejection or punishment for what she did she will be determined to remove who she sees is at fault. The starting point from this could be her dating past coming back to get her. If she is exposed by an ex it is for sure that she will go a bit more off that crazy cliff then she already is. For her image is a big part of it and she prides herself on being "Perfect" for WH (or any other Rich man and family) and to be exposed as not perfect in everyway is a huge blow to her and we know that DR will blow a gasket if his image is tarnished by what CR was up to. YS will be blamed so fast for CR's bad behavior her head will spin.

In CR's mind the hit and run is prolly all a distant nightmare and has convinced herself it did not happen. I think she totally suffered a mental break down and blocked out the incident with YS's help. It's going to come back either in flashes if she uses a car again to hurt someone (or sees someone hit someone) or when the police detective runs up on her or when she finds out that BW was the man's daughter she hit and killed. Either way for her if she was able to do it once and get away with it she will try it again and expect YS to help her cover it up.

• Like 9

Ah such a high Voltage drama .......BW at knees while Rich Mom standing high and mighty, spitting venom .....bam enters hero WH grabs his heroine BW and takes her out of his Rich Mom clutches :D

• Like 3

Ep 71 recap

OTP Battle Week = OTP are hanging in there.  The first 20 minutes of the show felt very fast, tense and good all in one.

• The family finds out that DM has been fired from his job due to BH Group, DM arrived home upset and drunk.  The family is shocked, JY is angry at BW and BW could not move from her position.  Pops and SC took DM to bed.  SC helped BW to her room in which she is tears as to what is happening and is debating whether to break up with WH.
  • WH arrives home in leech and WK asked where he was he told them the office.  OHW mentions him skipping his appointment WH tells her its none of her business and goes to his room.
  • DM wakes up with a hangover not recalling what he said the night before, the family reminded him.  Moms is angry and is ready to fight.  JY tells CR/YS what happened to DM and asked for their help, CR says that she will try however that was a lie as she has no intentions of doing so.  CR/YS thinks that once moms interferes the breakup with the OTP is final.  BW is at the restaurant distracted to which the head chef gives her instructions to take some fresh air, WH called and she was debating on breaking up with him but changed her mind.
  • WH apologizes to BY using a puppet they are okay again, pops told him about DM.  Meanwhile moms went to BH Group office and tells SC to direct her to OHW's office.  OHW greets moms telling her to sit down but it was rejected, moms told OHW off as to her actions as well as what WH did to gain BW's affections (I think) she finishes it with a threat as moms was opening the door CR was there eavesdropping on the conversation.  CR comes in the room to talk to OHW but got scolded by her for being ineffective in gaining WH's interest or heart - that does not surprise us she appears chastened.
  • WH arrives at his office where he sees SC/moms he got scolded by moms about OHW and BH Group.  In his office WH tries to do damage control but got some more scolding as well as info as to what happen with OHW instead by moms.  DM visited BW and apologize for his behavior, he tries to cheer her up.
  • BW visits OHW and goes on her knees asking her to leave the family alone, OHW demands that BW breaks up with WH but BW tells her that she and WH promise each other not to and that they sincerely love each other.  OHW is bullying BW by pouring water on her, WH came in and saw this he shouts at OHW and throws the glass, he got cut OHW  tries to touch him but he rejects her taking BW along with him.  OTP left the building in which WH is mad and BW is crying in the car.
  • WW asks docs for a loan, I think he explained about the jerk.  Docs visited WK's boutique in which he got more details regarding the jerk and the circumstances related to the money, docs agree with WW to pay jerk back etc.
  • OTP are in the car talking, BW is giving WH strength by telling him that they must hang in there especially with OHW, the couple hugged. Moms told the family what she did, pops is proud of her.  WH seem not to go home again, WK states how worried she is with this fight between OHW/WH and how it may affect his health, I thing WK defends BW as a person.
  • Meanwhile a disguised CR made a phone call at the phone booth. We don't have them in my country anymore.
  • WH dropped BW at work where they were having a pleasant conversation, BW held his hand, gave him hope, kissed his cheek and hugged him.  WH is energized for the day, they seem happy.  However when this was happening pictures of them were being taken by the paparazzi.  Sou chef showed BW and head chef the pictures on his phone, BW is shocked OTP relationship is now exposed on the internet and to the country.  Show ends

Preview

WH confronts OHW as to leaking OTP relationship to the paparazzi which she denies

SC sees CR and tells her that he know that she is behind this to which CR responds rudely.  SC, I am sort of giving up on you in revealing to the OTP about the true face of CR its beyond overdue and the OTP will look on it as a form of betrayal and rightly so.

Leech visits YS and agitates her about the past which has YS angry at leech. Got to admit leech is very strategic here

Other - good for you moms you are doing the right thing protecting your family, I do like how you took the bull by the horns and prevented OHW from speaking, OHW thinks she is all that when moms can show you a thing or 2.  BW is really good at calming WH down, the thing is OHW's actions is the one that makes things worse with her behavior towards BW so I do not blame him for getting angry and wanting to protect the woman he loves. If anything should WH have a relapse the one to blame is OHW, by the way I keep having this thought of I'll see you in my dreams application to the OTP, the significance of that corny line and how it can prove to be that strong a connection for them in reality as well.  I am not sure if the reveal of their relationship is a good or bad thing so I'll wait and see the after effects for now especially when we do not know the content of the article.  In a way I am glad that we got to miss last week episode because that cliff hanger is one we would have trouble accepting on the weekend, what it does is give some reveals.  I really hope they do the same to CR and YS, now that CR has exposed the OTP its overdue that she gets exposed too.

Take care

• Like 9

Now since we know CR tricks to shame BW  often backfire on her making WH even more protective to BW. So this paparazzi thing will make WH take extrem decision > publicly accept BW and announce marraige ..........ah CR it is gonna come on your face

• Like 5

clips from today's episode 

• Like 3

@chasen8888  cute-rabbit-emoticon-21.gif?1301940532Thanks again for the recap!! crazy monkeywell-done-red-crab I am glad that OHW met moms and discovered the whole story about how the relationship started. It seems that finally OHW has realised that BW had not been after him. Great that CR got scolded. 

It would be great, if the exposition of their relationship doesn't bring what CR expects. I mean, people might see it in a positive light because he chose someone different from his social background. I hope that WH gives a statement about his relationship so that BW is not seen as a golddigger. Actually, I am hoping that due to that, WH's reputation improves: he is no longer perceived as the arrogant, selfish and rude businessman. 

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@chasen8888  cute-rabbit-emoticon-21.gif?1301940532Thanks again for the recap!! crazy monkeywell-done-red-crab I am glad that OHW met moms and discovered the whole story about how the relationship started. It seems that finally OHW has realised that BW had not been after him. Great that CR got scolded. 

It would be great, if the exposition of their relationship doesn't bring what CR expects. I mean, people might see it in a positive light because he chose someone different from his social background. I hope that WH gives a statement about his relationship so that BW is not seen as a golddigger. Actually, I am hoping that due to that, WH's reputation improves: he is no longer perceived as the arrogant, selfish and rude businessman. 

@bebebisous33 actually I was thinking the same may be he will call the media and give a statement saying she is the woman he loves and he is going to marry her  (I don't know whether you watch( "pit a pat my love / sweet palpitation) the same scenario happens and the lead calls the newspaper and had revealed their relationship and the company stock skyrocketed)  if it happens  that will be the slap in both CR & OHW face, it is about time for CR trick to backfire let us hope this week we can see some of it, don't you love MIL 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, euraka said:

actually I was thinking the same may be he will call the media and give a statement saying she is the woman he loves and he is going to marry her  (I don't know whether you watch( "pit a pat my love / sweet palpitation) the same scenario happens and the lead calls the newspaper and had revealed their relationship and the company stock skyrocketed)  if it happens  that will be the slap in both CR & OHW face, it is about time for CR trick to backfire let us hope this week we can see some of it, don't you love MIL 

Problem with that is then "How did BW get the job when she didn't have the qualifications?" 

Easier to say she was sleeping with the boss than she actually has talent!

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, finebyme said:

Problem with that is then "How did BW get the job when she didn't have the qualifications?" 

They can say that even though they are a big company, they also look out for people with talent.  Nowsaday, it is not so much of qualification, even though yes, the initial stage companies still do look at paper qualification.  But when you can prove that you are capable of doing it or even better than those with qualification, there are companies who will not mind employing them.  It will help BH group to boast their image positively.   

But i really do not like the word used in the article '꽃뱀':angry:... this should be used on CRazy...  

• Like 5

On 3/10/2017 at 2:15 PM, JaneyBae said:

#NeverForget #OnceAKillerAlwaysAKiller

@JaneyBae Your so right about this.. If she contemplating on hurting someone she'll do it and think she can get away with it like before.. CRazy is going insane from the lack of WH attention and affection.. It won't be long before she'll pay someone to stage and accident at the resturant with Bw in it..

On 3/11/2017 at 7:15 AM, euraka said:

I can't wait  to OHW turn her back on her and all her past and present deeds exposed, public humiliation is not enough for her she has to rote in jail

OHW will stop her daughter marrying  into that family once their  skeleton comes out of the closet

@euraka  This is her karma rotting away in jail, Her dad put the EX in a mental hospital calling him crazy and thinking it would help him get over CRazy but i see all of this coming back to bite at them..

When it comes to OHW I think she might still allow WK and WW to be and item if he cut ties to that part of the family which he's not attach to any way..

2 hours ago, chasen8888 said:

SC sees CR and tells her that he know that she is behind this to which CR responds rudely.  SC, I am sort of giving up on you in revealing to the OTP about the true face of CR its beyond overdue and the OTP will look on it as a form of betrayal and rightly so.

Leech visits YS and agitates her about the past which has YS angry at leech. Got to admit leech is very strategic here

@chasen8888  Thanks for the recap, I tell you I'm so done with SC if he had exposed his and CRazy past a lot of this stuff wouldn't be happening.. I don't get how WH could even ask his mother this he's knows she's against they relationship she sure as hell wouldn't publicize it.. I think this is going to backfire in CRazy face I'm hoping it does.. WH and Bw could play the exposed relationship to there benefit.. I think WH should get Bw and BY and hold and interiew with the society section of the top paper in the country telling why he loves her this will slap CRazy in the face again and send her over the edge as he talks marriage to Bw in the future..

Yes Leech is far more clever then YS the battle between these two is about to start.. We should have Leech finding out who Bw is this week as she will start to blackmail YS again..

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

@bebebisous33  What hurts CRazy the most in all this she never got past the two month thing.. Now publicizing Bw and WH relationship just proved his friends right.. CRazy don't seem to remember this, Nor do she thinks ahead she just live in the moment.. Now after she has exposed his relationship to the whole Korea why would she want to announce her marreiage with him.. I think she's doing it for it to get negative publicity so she can use it to play on Bw telling her that society don't accept them..

I tell you would I like to see happen is that for this stunt she pulled her own past comes out and hit the tabloids.. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, finebyme said:

@finebyme  I think WH could talk about his and Bw tun in's.. As he explain the more confrontations that he had with her the more he became to like her and started to seek her out until he was able to get her to date him.. I would love it if he said he tried to date another woman but she couldn't compare to what Bw has to offer.. After all she's the women that moves his heart..  

• Like 4

@finebyme Actually, WH could use the journalist who wrote an article about his brave action in the past (catching the thief) and ask him to explain the story of his relationship with BW. Since BW was the one who originally caught the thief, the journalist could use that example in order to underline that BW is a honest person. The police can be mentioned as proof.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, finebyme said:

@finebyme BW talent is shown time after time  she developed two successful recipes and named employee of the year by other department votes, not by WH I am hoping for the opposite effect 

all WH has to do is state the fact how she come to work in the company and what attracts him actually public declaration of his love will be awesome not mention it will drive CR crazy 

• Like 4