0ly40

[Drama 2016-2017] Love Bubbles, 사랑은 방울방울, Mon-Fri 19:20. Thanks for all your support!!

Ep 70 recap

OTP Battle Week = BW's family start to get affected by OHW's attacks

• BW drops off the meal for OHW to be met by OHW who is rude to BW accusing her of trying to poison her etc. BW tries to explain her sincerity but OHW does not want that.  OHW throws the meal on the ground, when BW goes to pick up the food OHW steps on it, she insults her more.  There is a flashback as to how OHW knew about the meal, WH came downstairs and is informed by leech regarding OHW/BW.  When OHW continues with her rant, WH steps in and defends BW he more or less tells OHW that her behavior is deplorable, OHW boasts as to what more she can do, WH tells her that he is ashamed to be her son she slaps him.  BW gets in between them and tries to protect WH the argument between them is nasty/heated with BW trying to make peace.
  • WH takes BW's hand and walks away, OHW almost faints but the OTP did not see that. The OTP sort of start to argue as to what happen, BW is trying to be a peacemaker and WH is telling her not to take any more crap from OHW, BW is more or less willing for his sake/their love. They calm down, later they are at their respective work places in a contemplative/somber mood.
  • The security guy that CR bribed came to see her, he requests more money in order to pay for surgery. CR tells him no and is rude to him saying that he is on his own.  After she left, SC came and spoke to the security guy, he got the USB evidence from him.  CR came arrogantly in SC's office mocking him, SC brings up the sabotage issue as well as the evidence of her actions CR stop smiling when she realizes that he plans to tell on her.  He leaves and CR begs for him to forgive her, BW, another chance etc. Totally fake but it works.  It seems that SC was letting her go but he had her confess her sabotage to BW with an apology and her reasoning.  BW called CR scary and decides to let her go with a warning I think its more to retain peace with what's happening around them.  BW also asked SC that since the matter is somewhat resolved to keep it from WH and tells him why which includes the fight between OHW/WH.  She really is too nice but I understand why in this case its for WH's sake especially after the morning fight he does not need this right now, this is proving that BW is a strong person.
  • It seems that OHW tells WK that she no longer considers WH her son and some instructions as to WK actions towards WH.  Later when OHW arrived at work WH acknowledges her presence with a bow but did not speak to her.  What does she expect him to prostrate to her and to drop BW - not happening!!
  • Later CR is at home telling YS how upset she is that she has to apologize to BW and her vengeful wish which has YS concerned. YS is cursing BW for upsetting CR.  Lady payback for you is so going to be a -itch we have front &  box seats reserved for this.
  • OTP arrives at BW's home they are okay, they say their goodnight.  WK comes into OHW room worried as WH has not come home as yet, OHW responds to that but you are aware that she is a bit troubled.  We see WH sleeping in the chair at his office, SC came to office early after getting a call from WK as to WH not being at home.  WH says he did not want to be there, SC and he had a pleasant talk with the fact that BW should not know about it.  This OTP is something else. 
  • Docs called OHW about WH.
  • DM arrives at his office to receive some bad news about his job he asks his supervisor why and is told that BH Group is behind it. DM comes home drunk and all the family finds out what happened to him because of BH Group, in a way DM is upset with BW. Show ends.

Preview

WH arrives home but does not say much to OHW

CR is scheming again with YS

BW is feeling the pressure and she is telling SC her concerns

Moms has had enough crap, she confronts OHW about the OTP.  I am so looking forward to this, moms fight hard and good.  Deal with OHW case for us please.

Other - I think one of the best things that they have done with this daily for the OTP is for them to establish a firm foundation in their relationship prior to the parties finding out about it.  As such they are not so easily shaken in the adversities that they are currently facing, it is also showing that though WH is strong in the relationship so is BW who is taking much crap from OHW  and insults from OHW/CR that it is her true classiness that is shining more the way she is handling it.  OHW/CR does not even come close.  In addition though at times I disagree with her acceptance, BW has a tendency to justify OHW's actions by being empathetic looking from that woman's perspective so she is willing to take it for WH's sake which he does not like but is appreciating that BW is still standing by him. Another thing that I appreciate is their communication and they are always thinking about how it would affect the other, but they make sure that misunderstandings are cleared before they are elevated out of proportion.

Take care 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

I fear a break up in the next episode. Now, OHW has been targeting DM... he lost a project due to HB Group. The good thing is that tomorrow MIL will visit OHW and confront her.

However, I am disappointed how SC handled the USB and forced CR to apologise to BW. She got away with an apology. However, she needed to be punished in public in my opinion as she sabotaged the company indirectly.

Finally, WH missed his appointment with DR and I believe, the health issues will appear soon. 

Writer please... make CR pay a little more for her wrongdoings!

thanks for the wonderful recap @chasen8888 as always 

now's the time that i really wish that CR ex boyfriend return and bring chaos and trouble to CR :lol: 

actually I'm really hoping for WH to get sick due to his heart transplant so that the heart issue will reveal and the heart donor will get expose so that OHW will realize all her wrong doing to the family who help her son recover or who save her son's life and eventually will accept BW to be with WH

• Like 8

Good thing is that now DJ Mom is in action to protect her son. This is gonna be big Moms fight. Rich Mom thinks she can get away using her power .Which would not happen

I am looking forward to Rich Mom apology in public to DJ family. On the knees tyepe aplogy which i know is coming soon. Thanks to her actions.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, mjmartinez said:

I fear a break up in the next episode. Now, OHW has been targeting DM... he lost a project due to HB Group. The good thing is that tomorrow MIL will visit OHW and confront her.

I am with you, I think a break up is at had. 

but it will be WH to initiate but BW will suggest.

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, finebyme said:

I am with you, I think a break up is at had. 

but it will be WH to initiate but BW will suggest.

actually i think WH will still insist on BW and SC to study abroad but BW will initiate the break up then right after the break up WH will get really sick because his heart cant take the pressure  cause by the break up and his mom's doing

• Like 6

i  didn't watch the raw yet but here are some of the clip's from today's episode 

• Like 8

Tomorrow is the end of the week episode, so we'll see some kind of turn around, so that next week's episode will be a better one for BW/WH.   As I mentioned while back, WH/BW needs separation time (typical Kdrama) and BW will suggest for break up with WH.  WH doesn't care about his life without BW.  He doesn't get an annual check up, not taking medicine, etc.  Eventually, he will pass' out somewhere. BW will find out about WH.  BW rush to the hospital to see WH and in her, thoughts, she promised to stay with him no matter what from now on.  WH hears the thought just like BW heard WH's thought when she was in the hospital.  OHW sees them together and feels little remorse (just a little, not going to bow down enough, but it's a start) toward to BW's family.  Here, BW's family will find out WH received the heart and FIL suspect WH may have DJ's heart.

I don't know about you guys, but for me, seeing breakup between BW and WH will be much easier and less painful than watching BW humiliated by OHW's cruel treatment. 

The last week and this week's episode really got my BP up.  I didn't like how BW being so nice kind to people treating her so badly. I wish I had seen BW spring back up a little and defend herself.  And there is WH and SC.  WH finally came around to stand up in front of his mom, but he took his time and I didn't care for how he handled the situation. I also didn't like how soft he was with CR when CR hold his arm and asked him to give her another chance. He should have put her in her place where she won't even open her mouth never again about giving her a chance.  Oh,  now there is SC!  He is a nice guy for sure, a good friend to WH and BW.  But what a spineless push-over!  Big disappointment for BW,WH and SC.

• Like 12

@eakeeper Yes, SC is a huge disappointment because he holds one of the major info key: YS is not CR's mother!! Even if he didn't reveal his past to CR, he could have at least hinted about the real relationship between YS and CR. Until now, OHW thinks that YS is CR's mother.

We didn't see CGJ much today and I am hoping, she will appear much more often now.

• Like 9

OHW has to be humiliated publicly I have been thinking  how about MIL with the help of  JY will write  an article  post it online what she has done, MIL is a mama bear she is not going to stand still, and the board will ask her integrity and how she is running the company that will serve her right

YS don't worry karma soon will knock your door, I truly believe in life you always  reap what you sow, growing up  my grandfather used to tell me whatever you do in life it  comes  back to you ten-fold , if you do something good in return you will get even better things and that goes if you did something bad you will get something worse   I hope YS, CR  will get their punishment  I don't, want OHW to go scot free just because she is WH mom I want her to get her fair share of humiliation and punishment

I am trying to hold on and watch without missing any episode but is really hard I don't know how long I can watch the suffering of our OTP especially BW  

• Like 8

12 hours ago, euraka said:

I wish SC come clean soon not to ruin his blooming friendship with WH, I was laughing when CR family discussed BW mother the look in YS face priceless I am looking for the day the horrible mother that they are talking about none rather than YS

as all of us guessed history is repeating itself DJ told his mother he is ashamed of her and hit by his dad and now WH he said the same thing and slap by his mother I think next will be just like DJ give up being a judge WH quit his job. this week episode is a bit depressing please writer give us some glimpse of hope for the weekend

what did the write  do to WH,  I strongly  recommend  WH  to read the book, " Mojo: How to get it, How to keep it, How to get it back if you lose it "   He needs it 

Hello all, @euraka  All WH needs to get his mojo back is buy more coffee with his mug on the cup and spend more time with BY alone..

9 hours ago, mjmartinez said:

im really hoping that WH will get out of their house and go to BW and resign to BH Group and decide to start a restaurant business with BW and that business will become successful so that his mom will realize what she loss and beg our OTP for forgiveness

@mjmartinez  Just seeing Bw and WH  being happy will send OWH over the edge her and CRazy so any business him amd Bw engage in the trio woll sabotage it..

• Like 6

i dot see present situations enough reason fo OTP to break up specially when DJ Mom is out their to take a stand . MIL will make sure Rich Mom knows her place. I want Rich mom to speak something against BY and DJ people MIL loves most and then MIL will slap Rich Mom  and we will have score 2 to 1 . Let us ignore her slap to WH coz that is mother son thing but her slap to BW needs to comeback to her in form of slap .

Though I see OTP temporarily going in silent mode and WH health being effected by so much tension due to two ladies in his life. BW does not know seriousness of his health issues so we can forgive her but what about this rich Mom . She knows everything but her pride has blided her and she is hurting her own child she loves most

Till now writer has been balancing things . Like CR always gets a payback for her actions she sabotaged BW recipe and today she had to apologise to BW and yesterday she was kicked off by WH. Soon her past will appear from dead too . Well writer is keeping it for later episodes.

Rich Mom is also getting her bit by bit  pay back too . She mistreated BW at lunch and got humiliated by WH in public. Today she stomped on BW food and WH did not come home , missed his check ups and soon will land up in bed . There is no better punishment to a Mother who thinks herself the protector of her kid to see him sick in bed . She misused her powers to damage BW family and tomorrow MIL will give her an ear full may even slap her and still if Rich Mom continues we will see her bowing down on knees infront of board.

I hope writer continues this way coz then we know your wrongs will be judged and rights will be rewarded. . At least in drama we can expect that happening if not in real life !!! We r here to watch family rom com not some depressing melencoly drama.

• Like 8

OST part 11: Living with a smile

• Like 6

14 hours ago, eakeeper said:

She was so upset about the lunch meeting with OHW and CR, she threw up what she ate. 

OHW reminded me of Old WH.  One episode, WH made waitress kneel down on the floor and OHW ended up apologizing for him publically.  The Old WH clearly influenced by OHW and he and she acted the same way When I saw the preview when OHW treating BW and the food that she brought, that reminded me of WH before the heart transplant.

@eakeeper.... Chingu , the old WH is OHW. I believe she influenced son not the other around. Why would her son be like unless he watched her do the same. The difference is that WH was much crueler then her that is why she always looked like "Mother Theresa". I always believed the reason WH was like is because he was her replica but 10 x worse. She had created a little monster and now her mini her is gone and doesn't control anymore. That is why she is so upset. 

7 hours ago, chasen8888 said:

Later CR is at home telling YS how upset she is that she has to apologize to BW and her vengeful wish which has YS concerned. YS is cursing BW for upsetting CR.  Lady payback for you is so going to be a -itch we have front &  box seats reserved for this.

@chasen8888   I hade a great laugh at the way described the payback to Ys. We sure do have front and box seats reserved for it. I can't wait to see it. :D

• Like 7

@UnniSarah Your explanation of old WH got me thinking. We see two mothers, OHW and ISB and both are in some way similar. They reacted in a very negative way, when they met BW. However, your explanation about the old WH underlines the difference between both women. Both really loved/love their son, but ISB has raised DJ properly. ISB couldn't use money to bully people for example. DJ has always been gentle and considerate and his mother was not so brutal compared to OHW. In the end, she gave in much quicker than OHW.

• Like 8

I  am looking forward to  the meeting of leech and BW  I was wondering how they will meet and what if YB is the one who will discover her  if JY takes him to salon and leech come to see YS, YB will recognize her and say you are my grandma I know it sound crazy but I can't help but think about it  maybe because leech is the only one that can put YS in her place 

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, euraka said:

I  am looking forward to  the meeting of leech and BW  I was wondering how they will meet and what if YB is the one who will discover her  if JY takes him to salon and leech come to see YS, YB will recognize her and say you are my grandma I know it sound crazy but I can't help but think about it  maybe because leech is the only one that can put YS in her place 

Yes, Leech is very important because despite her rude manners, she does possess a sense of morality. Moreover, she is fierce and is not embarrassed about the past. Then CGJ is not so greedy like YS. Leech has been able to see through CR's true intention. She even recognised CR's true personality: bad mannered, selfish, rude aso. The way she talked to the security guy was really telling. She is heartless as she considers herself superior to anyone. Well, this comes from her father and the fact YS did everything in order to get accepted by her turned her into a selfish, spoiled brat. 

I hope that Leech will meet BW very soon. The sooner, the better because CGJ has noticed BW's good skills as a cook. She wasn't even rude to her over the phone and took her time to give her the recipe.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@UnniSarah Your explanation of old WH got me thinking. We see two mothers, OHW and ISB and both are in some way similar. They reacted in a very negative way, when they met BW. However, your explanation about the old WH underlines the difference between both women. Both really loved/love their son, but ISB has raised DJ properly. ISB couldn't use money to bully people for example. DJ has always been gentle and considerate and his mother was not so brutal compared to OHW. In the end, she gave in much quicker than OHW.

Sometimes, power, money, social status all influence the person and some of them turn out to be cruel to the point they do things unimaginable.   As old WH was once a cruel person, people do change. I hope for everyone's sake, OHW changes her attitude before too late. (meaning WH cut the ties with his mother permanently and there is no turning back) Everyone will have to pay for their sins whether it's big or small and that include OHW.  I am keeping my BP reading closely now and again, I'll have to monitor my BP when CR gets exposed to the world her true color. I am sure my BP will hit 200/100 with excitement, finally the satisfaction that I am so waiting to see.  Pure Joy!  I can't wait!:D

• Like 7

Though in story heart transplant and cellular memory were the main plot . I would have loved the story in which old rude self of WH would have had fallen for BW and slowly changed due to her . It would have been equally fun plot .

In Initial episodes WH was such a rude badass  and BW so free spirited and warm hearted  bothe belonging two different worlds of Korea. One from elit class while other from local fish market  I really wanted BW scooty bump in that jerk WH just like two worlds collide . I would love see their love story without heart transplant .

A story where Rich Mom would be like Oh my Monster kid is turning human rather then present Mom who is like Oh my Monster kid is turning into an idiotic human !!

A story where rich Mom would know true self of CR and WH would have no problem with CR coz she is as jerk as him  but would always end up stranded with BW and we see opposite attract and similar repel.

I somehow wanted to see old rude WH change due to realisation of another world due to BW . It is not that I am complaining but present WH is no fun he is a nice guy with terrible Mom and jerk ex and is being really trampeled for being good. . He has changed for good sill i miss jerk WH . Yes call be moron for that :-P

• Like 7

6 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu , the old WH is OHW. I believe she influenced son not the other around. Why would her son be like unless he watched her do the same. The difference is that WH was much crueler then her that is why she always looked like "Mother Theresa". I always believed the reason WH was like is because he was her replica but 10 x worse. She had created a little monster and now her mini her is gone and doesn't control anymore. That is why she is so upset. 

You are so right @UnniSarah  She can't control the other her who is far more cruler then her and the more she mistreats Bw the worst he'll become to CRazy.. I said none of these dumb women don't see the outcome of there ambitions.. Just because they do this still won't make him like her or be with her..

• Like 7