0ly40

[Daily Drama 2016-2017] Love Bubbles, 사랑은 방울방울, Mon-Fri 19:20. Thanks for all your support!!

2,772 posts in this topic

Posted

@Mailelei    I’m very glad you liked it. Well what can I say…people elected a makjang king  lol  haven’t recovered from it yet… @__#  

Me too   I’m ready for WH and BW. Hopefully they have good chemistry. :phew: 

I saw again this preview and thought these two look good. 

WIb6PyP.gif

z42xyof.gif

3 people like this

Posted

On 12/9/2016 at 8:06 PM, shamrockmom said:

@booha: Thanks for the update. 

On 12/10/2016 at 8:20 PM, booha said:

It’s so true. If DJ mom feels her son’s death is caused by BW, then she will not let BW stay with them. However BW doesn’t have anybody. She has no place to go till she gives birth.  I hope the writer isn’t going to be too cruel.    Besides BW with pregnant has to face the death of DJ.  Maybe there will be a time jump right after heart transplant and skipping in between what would happen which can reveal later like in flashback.     

@booha  Thanks for keeping us updated on whats going on with the impeachment I see another one in the making for us westerners..Also mom did the samrthing in BSGS.. She blamed Gs for her sons death when she was at faulot herself for taking Gs to the market knowing she didn't know her way around and left her.. So I can see her blaming BW when she may be the very one that caused his death but will refuse to let it be blamed on her it will become Bw fault because if DJ hadn't married her she wouldn't had to go to drastic measures.. I don't know how close to BSGS this drama will be but it has the makings of the remake I just hope they skip the transplant out it's enough going on with upcoming mom and daughter relationship to come.. Being she covered up her stepdaughter murder.. 

Whats going on did anyone watch amy dailys today or am I the one thats behind,? LOL

So it happened in todays episode poor DJ doing a good deed helping the elderly caused him to hit his head and become braindead

5 people like this

Posted

of course it is given that the mother going to blame BW. i think she is not homeless or any thing like BSGS she caalways go back to her father house and work in the market.

6 people like this

Posted

57 minutes ago, euraka said:

of course it is given that the mother going to blame BW. i think she is not homeless or any thing like BSGS she caalways go back to her father house and work in the market.

@euraka  I'm hoping this is the case and she gets the support of her market friends in raising her child alone.. Mom sure is going to blame her because she did tell them she had a bad dream and ask them to go another time even though BW insisted she go alone but being the caring person DJ was it's no way he would send his pregnant wife alone to suffer some bad news about her dads death.. So yes mom will blame her for this because the way she'll see it it's BW and her dads matter and it was of no conceren of DJ's even though she rasied him to see the good in people and do good deeds she will always see it as BW fault if she had continue to stop them from being together he would still be alive.. But If you think about it if she left them to stay in BW home town he could have still been alive.. No matter what she will go off on him being dead and blame Bw for it.. If this don't happen it's a first but I was happy to see she read BW baby dairy so this could also make her have a change of heart..

6 people like this

Posted

Well everything is coming in circles full fledge.Just like I said mom blamed her for all the reasons I spoke of and HJ off and having that baby alone I can see mom trying to take that baby later in the show trying to use him to replace DJ

4 people like this

Posted

@sava2savaLooks like the inevitable happened in today's episode. BW is ask to leave DJ's home by his father. He wants their relationship to end. In other words, don't contact them anymore 'cuz they don't want anything more to do with her. But  don't worry, like I said, she is a  "SURVIVOR "! 

Today's episode was sad but realistic, especially the organ donor scenario. I'm sure there are families today that are reluctant to donate the deceased organs even if they have consented to become an organ donor.

4 people like this

Posted

@boohaThanks for those pictures of WH and BW. They do look good together! Hope to see a lot of "chemistry " between these two. In the preview for tomorrow's episode, looks like WH's personality's changing? I believe it was FATE that DJ died so his heart could be donated to this conceited, obnoxious, spoiled kid! Now we will see a 360 degree change in his personality! I'm soooo looking forward to this change in WH. 

3 people like this

Posted

I'm looking forward to seeing how Bw and WH meets

3 people like this

Posted

@sava2sava   @Mailelei

Hi  I skipped the Monday episode.  I only saw the video clips because it looked too painful.  DJ died and BW caused.  Sad    I was going to skip today too but I didn’t.  Lots of crying/wailing  but I’m glad I watched today’s episode.  Yes I’m aware that in Korea (or could be any other Asian countries)  generally the people  are not too open minded about the idea of the organ donor.  It probably has to do with cultural stuff.   Even in the US, some segments of  the population are hesitant about organ donation, so these people have a very hard time getting one.  I wish people think not about one’s body which only exists temporarily  but think about giving a gift of life to others.   

It was a very touching moment to see one scene showing sadness for one group and then joy to another group.  We will never know when one of us could be on the giving side or receiving side.  Today’s episode started with cynical WH saying  something about DJ’s accident in the news. Then DJ’s family went through a painful process of making a decision about the organ donation.  Later WH’s family had such a grateful moment and he received one from DJ’s. 

It looks like we will see WH’s tears tomorrow. The way WH reacts to it could mean he didn’t cry before? 

Yes @Mailelei  you are right about BW. She is  "SURVIVOR "!   Even when she acted meekly/timidly,  her strong spirit  peeked through underneath.  Besides for the sake of the story line BW has to leave that house and make her own independent life.

I guess from now on WH maybe has to make a new adjustment  about himself.  Please the writernim make him act foolish /goofy :w00t:  

** Let there be impeachment…  hehe  :):)

4 people like this

Posted

@boohaExcellent Narrative of this episode! Yes, we will never know when we will be giving or receiving a "Precious " gift so that a life can be saved! I had a very difficult time watching the episode where DJ got injured. It was like I was experiencing what was happening to him. Very heartbreaking and emotional scene. Will be happy to see a goofy/foolish WH. Will welcome the Humor!!

3 people like this

Posted

wow  so, BW husband  died. was  surprise  BW MIL kicked   her  out, thought  since her son  died  , the MIL  will want to keep  her  grandchild    then kick  BW out.. so, now the real  drama  starts.  MIL coming back later to  take the  baby?  WH family  all happy  now   that  WH gets  to live. but they  will object  to  HW dating a  single  mother  BW.. so  BW life  will get   worst  before it ever  gets better.. I  can  see  WH family  giving BW  hell.. did BW give  birth to  a  son?  i   bet  when the MIL   finds   out ,she  will  try  to get that  child  to replace  her  deceased  son.

3 people like this

Posted

2 hours ago, Mailelei said:

@boohaThanks for those pictures of WH and BW. They do look good together! Hope to see a lot of "chemistry " between these two. In the preview for tomorrow's episode, looks like WH's personality's changing? I believe it was FATE that DJ died so his heart could be donated to this conceited, obnoxious, spoiled kid! Now we will see a 360 degree change in his personality! I'm soooo looking forward to this change in WH. 

I think you mean a 180 degree change. A circle has 360 degrees. If it was 360 degrees of change, he'd be right back where he started! And no one wants that! :blush:

Am I the only one who felt like Dong Joon's family got a lot of pressure from the hospital to make a quick decision on the organ donation? I hoped that this show would encourage organ donation and not make it look like families are coerced.

I sure hope Dong Joon's mom and dad stay far away from Bang Wool and her baby. I do not want to see them steal her child. They need to be out of the picture permanently. 

4 people like this

Posted

@shamrockmomTHANKS for the correction! I thought at first that the family was pressured, but I remembered my hospital days where the organ donor organization was called whenever  there was a death in the hospital. The representative would come in and speak to the family of the deceased about making an organ donation. It was  up to the family to agree or disagree. I know that many people do become organ donors. So many lives have been saved through organ donations.

3 people like this

Posted

1 hour ago, anbud said:

wow  so, BW husband  died. was  surprise  BW MIL kicked   her  out, thought  since her son  died  , the MIL  will want to keep  her  grandchild    then kick  BW out.. so, now the real  drama  starts.  MIL coming back later to  take the  baby?  WH family  all happy  now   that  WH gets  to live. but they  will object  to  HW dating a  single  mother  BW.. so  BW life  will get   worst  before it ever  gets better.. I  can  see  WH family  giving BW  hell.. did BW give  birth to  a  son?  i   bet  when the MIL   finds   out ,she  will  try  to get that  child  to replace  her  deceased  son.

@anbud  Yes I think she will come back to try and claim the child especially if she finds out or see BW and WH dating and her G/child has taking a liking to another man.. I think WH family will have a change of heart once they find out and understand the situation or they may want to try have him go a different route   and try to bring the old MH out.. I just like the fact that DJ heart only has one person in it no I should say two and that BW and his child so yes it's going to be fun watching him defend BW and cutting ties and even quiting the company for BW.. 

1 hour ago, shamrockmom said:

I think you mean a 180 degree change. A circle has 360 degrees. If it was 360 degrees of change, he'd be right back where he started! And no one wants that! :blush:

Am I the only one who felt like Dong Joon's family got a lot of pressure from the hospital to make a quick decision on the organ donation? I hoped that this show would encourage organ donation and not make it look like families are coerced.

I sure hope Dong Joon's mom and dad stay far away from Bang Wool and her baby. I do not want to see them steal her child. They need to be out of the picture permanently. 

@shamrockmom  I also thought they rush the situation quick.. yes it was pressure out on them I thought they found out DJ being a donor to soon also they just declared him braindead I don't think thet did all they could.. I have known a person that was braindead stayed in a coma for 5 yrs and woke up later she was taken off life support but because her heart was beating on it's on they couldn't declare her dead..

I'm sure we will see DJ mom singing a different tune she may even try to get BW to move back in so they can take the baby and put her out once again saying she has no place to take the baby thank god she still has her fathers home and hopefully it's paid for.. I just hate that dad falls for moms ploy all the time she's wrong as two left shoes trying to go on to right feet I'm sure she's going to regret her decision.. Also because I don't think Bw and DJ had chance to register they marriage the child will go into Bw name.. I bet mom try and play nice to put that baby on they family registry I see a lot of conflicts in this drama just like in BSGS..  remember the family wouldn't let her get married and change the baby last name even though it was for the best of the baby but all they saw was his name changing..  Not realizing it's not going to change his bloodline.. 

3 people like this

Posted

I bet there will be a claim for Bang Wool's baby later on by the Yoon family. Father in law told her not to keep the baby so I hope the family does not know that Bang Wool went on to have Dong Joon's baby.

5 people like this

Posted

So Father in law had been keeping tab Bang Wool ... and she gave birth to a son. Now, the mother in law want to take away the child.

Hope Woo Hyuk formed enough "memories" to go after Bang Wool soon.

6 people like this

Posted

8 hours ago, Jackie1048 said:

So Father in law had been keeping tab Bang Wool ... and she gave birth to a son. Now, the mother in law want to take away the child.

Hope Woo Hyuk formed enough "memories" to go after Bang Wool soon.

Well @Jackie1048  DJ mom has a lot of nerve she couldn't stand the sight of HJ now she shows up trying to take her baby because he's DJ child I wonder if she was a girl will she pull this stunt.. I think she's trying to take the baby from Hj because she feels she took DJ away from her and I wonder if Hj is smart enough to look up Korean Law and inform her of the rights they have.. Technically they have no say so were that baby is concern both mother and father wanted her to get rid of the baby.. Both parents put her out the house and DJ coldhearted father do partly blame her for DJ death..I really think he used mom for and excuse to get rid of her.. I couldn't belive she just told her she couldn't allow her to raise his baby welll news flash mom they may have been married in front of others but there no marriage certificate so that baby is all hers.. They put they pregnant DIL out but let the sons bestie live there what kind of crap is that..

Well WH is already showing signs of DJ the song he and HJ were listening to on the bus also had tears coming from his eyes.. I'm wondering what will occur that have WH falling for her at first sight.. 

Some how I think the lil killer and WH will have a blind date and guess who she'll see.. Just how close of a bond will WH and the bestie will become is a must see for me..

7 hours ago, janeeta said:

I'm actually really hoping to see scenes where BW's kid and WH have a moment. He's such a cold hearted man and to see him being soft with another kid (for reasons unknown to him) and maybe even being a father figure would be delightful. I know we're ways off till that happens but poor BW has been through so much. For once, I want someone to support her and love her. Can't wait for the BW/WH love scenes :)

Oh and the in-laws can SHOVE IT. Such annoying people. She needs to get restraining orders for all of them.

@janeeta  I couldn't agree with you more but we all know she want do that because it's her dead husbands parents and her child G/parents.. She can allow them access to the child but she need to enlighten them of the law and set some ground rules.. Especially to that mother let her not it's not alright for her to show up at her house without calling.. I do think the MIL will demand that she move back in and tell her they have the rights to take the child since she can't provide a home for it.. I hope she smart enough to do whats needed for her child and save herself from needless worries.. DJ mom is evil enough to brainwash that child and tell him his mom killed his dad.. She will never tell that child I wanted your mom to abort you or tell the child that G/ma and G/pa put your mom out when she's was just 2 months pregnant with you..

4 people like this

Posted

HI people!!

I am glad there is some interest in this show! 
I am hoping that mother-in-law does not take the baby away! I would CRY!! and I hope that BW does not let herself get walked over!!

5 people like this

Posted

31 minutes ago, finebyme said:

HI people!!

I am glad there is some interest in this show! 
I am hoping that mother-in-law does not take the baby away! I would CRY!! and I hope that BW does not let herself get walked over!!

Except BW is exactly the sort of idiot character who would let DJ's mother take the baby away.  

6 people like this

Posted

I would predict that there would be big blow up between DJ's dad and mom if she shows up without BW.

4 people like this